Bash Youtube To Pieces!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
well, im p*ssed at youtube cuz it just deleted 2 of my friend' accounts and about 30 of her vids. if u h8 youtube, let us no plz. mad

sccch
*rawrs* YOUTUBE!!! MY 30 VIDEOS!!

Bwa Ha Ha
DEMONIC YOUTUBE!!!!

sccch
(looks around on Video/Music Files for the vids) *mumbles* I worked so long on those bloody videos...

ivebeendepped43
im really sry sccch! stupid bloody youtube!

Lana
Yay for breaking the law! Wooooo!

Strangelove
It's not terrible....it's annoying when I video you want to see is deleted though

ivebeendepped43
yeah. currently, i h8 that site. in case u havent noticed, sccch is the "friend" i was refering 2.

sccch
Actually 300 and something vids were taken down by the same people.

ivebeendepped43
that sux crap

sccch
But I thank you for my tribute vid IBD43.

Bwa Ha Ha
the tribute was awesome...Ichy and me should be in more vids lol

ivebeendepped43
yup! in case some of u havent seen it, its here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhc0Kb2WInk

sccch
You should send that to the YouTube workers and see what they say....

jessigem
IBD i think you forgot the word HATE in the poll....
it just says I IT!!

sccch
Yeah,but the rest of the description is right!!!

ivebeendepped43
well, it blanked out cuz my comp is stupid. it did originally say h8 but, yeah. i wish i could change it, but i cant

sccch
Hey IBD43,you should send my tribute vid to the YT workers and see what they say.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
well, im p*ssed at youtube cuz it just deleted 2 of my friend' accounts and about 30 of her vids. if u h8 youtube, let us no plz. mad

YouTube has no say in whether or not your friend gets to keep their illegal material posted.

When a company comes to them and says there's been copyright infringement, they have to take action. Otherwise, they'd be shut down.

So stop crying.

~Da Rev~
Awkward.

Lana
Originally posted by H. S. 6
YouTube has no say in whether or not your friend gets to keep their illegal material posted.

When a company comes to them and says there's been copyright infringement, they have to take action. Otherwise, they'd be shut down.

So stop crying.

No shit.

If you can't bother to read the TOS and upload copyrighted stuff (which is illegal), it's your own damn fault if you stuff gets deleted.

ivebeendepped43

So stop crying. its MY thread i can cry if i want to!

sccch
I said WHO it was copyrighted to! Disney took down like 30 vids and left,but then this company comes in and in one day 300 vids are gone.

sccch
its MY thread i can cry if i want to!

Same here. Now I can rant and rave about YT! YAY!!! *finds a lost vid* FOUND ONE! 26 more to go...

Lana
Originally posted by sccch
I said WHO it was copyrighted to! Disney took down like 30 vids and left,but then this company comes in and in one day 300 vids are gone.

It doesn't matter. Crediting something does not mean you have permission to post it.

ivebeendepped43
oh shut it! this is a thread to BASH youtube, not to praise it 4 being a good boy! or girl......

sccch
Just call that site 'it'. Now I don't have a way to contact some of my friends from school...

ivebeendepped43
just wait until u get ur comp

Barker
Good. The were probably a bunch of gay Anime Clips to stupid music.

ivebeendepped43
hey! sccch likes anime! aside from ur insult, i luv ur sigs and ur avvy....and your siggy

sccch
What if they WERE!

ivebeendepped43
were what

sccch
What if my vids WERE anime!

Lana
oh shut it! this is a thread to BASH youtube, not to praise it 4 being a good boy! or girl......

Why bash a site for enforcing its rules? That's stupid.

ivebeendepped43
....................because we dont like this site at the moment.

sccch
We won't like it until Christmas.

Lana
....................because we dont like this site at the moment.

Well hey, can't blame anyone but yourself.

ivebeendepped43
and youtube!

Lana
and youtube!

Nope.

You can't follow the rules, it's no ones fault but your own when you get in trouble.

sccch
Actually, IBD43 is still a member. It was I that was kicked off.

Alliance

So stop crying.

And may I add "Don't make a stupid thread about it."

sccch
She made this thread so I could rant and rave when I needed to.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Rant and Rave for not following the rules? Like Lana said it's your own damn fault for your stuff getting deleted, and it's no ones fault but your own. And Anime isn't gay and i thought you liked a Anime?

sccch
Yeah,anime is COOL! *shrugs* I don't know why those people just NOW decided to take action though. There were vids from that show dating back 4 years ago.

JacopeX

So stop crying. Ditto!

sccch
She made this thread so I could rant and rave when I needed to.

ivebeendepped43
exactly. this one was made mostly 4 me, bwa and sccch, but mostly sccch

sccch
Thank you IBD43.

ivebeendepped43
question! (mainly pointed towards sccch) why is it that every other forum we go on besides our "home forum" we get bashed on? do people just h8 us or sumthin? all we wanna do is make friends /w them

sccch
*sighs* I don't know. Everytime I come to OTF I get bashed.

ivebeendepped43
me too! and especially on the GDF......................STEVE! *bursts out crying*

sccch
Oh gee.

Punkyhermy
youtube rocks my socks!
no expression

sccch
are you a member?

ivebeendepped43
well pin a rose on ur nose. sry, i like full house

sccch
That was too random.*looks back at YouTube* I want to go back....

ivebeendepped43
stop it!!

ivebeendepped43
its youtube's fault, not urs!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
"And...the chair is walking down the street...lalalala..."

sccch
stop it!!

Can't...it's habit for me to go there and want to check my vids and messages....

ivebeendepped43
i feel ur pain. i would do that 2 if it happened 2 me

silver_tears
Youtube is just so amazing shock

Ultraman Baltan
They got rid of my bookmarked video! It was one of the best ones, too! mad

sccch
Yup,alot of that has been going around.

=Tired Hiker=
I love youtube, but it makes me totally dork out and make stupid videos and stuff, but I still love it. Sucks what happened to your guys'z accounts though, even though rules were broken, it still sux. erm

ivebeendepped43
someone agrees!

sccch
100 favorites of mine are gone....

ivebeendepped43
that sux crap

§P0oONY
well, im p*ssed at youtube cuz it just deleted 2 of my friend' accounts and about 30 of her vids. if u h8 youtube, let us no plz. mad Originally posted by sccch
*rawrs* YOUTUBE!!! MY 30 VIDEOS!!

I enjoy Youtube...

I loath Otaku bastards...

Woohoo!.... w00t

ivebeendepped43
huh?

InnerRise
I'm noticing Youtube has been deleting a lot of my videos that I watch on a regular basis. They have been removed for so and so reason. Each day I discover a new one has been removed. But then there's a bunch more of the same video still available. I don't get it. Now I have to go and find other copies of the videos and put them back on my favorites list.

is it comprehensible.....

sccch
It doesn't make sense to delete vids that are going to be put back up anyway. Nobody can totally stop them from posting vids....unless you get suspended...like me....

ivebeendepped43
*still wollowing in sccch's grief*

ivebeendepped43
well. i made a Johnny vid but i cant get the link to work so yeah. maybe ill post it later

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by silver_tears
Youtube is just so amazing shock

sccch
well. i made a Johnny vid but i cant get the link to work so yeah. maybe ill post it later

Post it in PotC....not here....

ivebeendepped43
kk

Lyna303
"what r u guys talking about, i love youtube"... no expression

sccch
You love it until you get banned...

ivebeendepped43
yeah, totally

Lyna303
i don't ever post anything on youtube, i just watch stuff

sccch
Oh,then if you're not a member/don't post,then it's great.

JacopeX
Im a member on youtube and this thread is stupid as hell mad

Quit youre pregnant Dogging and get over it. Theres so many vids youtube took out because of COPYRIGHT INFRIGMENT. Look it up roll eyes (sarcastic)

ivebeendepped43
w/e. im a member 2, but i feel like bashing it right now and so does sccch!

sccch
I'm on YouTube right now....watching my old favs.(the ones still up)

ivebeendepped43
aw! memories!

sccch
yeah....glad I found this one. Always makes me happy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyaIBCZdyxA

ivebeendepped43
hahah!

ivebeendepped43
lala

sccch
My first REAL vid since the YT incident.
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/My%20own%20YouTube/?action=view&current=darcia.flv

ivebeendepped43
hehe 4 some reason, i luv that song!

Lyna303
Oh,then if you're not a member/don't post,then it's great. but i am a member, i just don't upload anything...

sccch
Originally posted by Lyna303
but i am a member, i just don't upload anything...

That's what I mean,if you don't upload anything,then you're safe.

ivebeendepped43
yeah

Lyna303
yea i know, but i hate not being able to watch copyrighted stuff...

sccch
Yeah,it sucks....and since Google bought YouTube,things will most likely get worse...

Lyna303
isn't that why it changed?

sccch
most likely.

ivebeendepped43
stupid gootube! haha! we should start calling it that! gootube! im hilarious!

sccch
GOOTUBE! So cool.....

Lyna303
funny...no expression

ivebeendepped43
im cool like that

Ronny
well, im p*ssed at youtube cuz it just deleted 2 of my friend' accounts and about 30 of her vids. if u h8 youtube, let us no plz. mad doubleyouteaef?

ivebeendepped43
care 2 buy a space?

ivebeendepped43
lol im funny!

ivebeendepped43
where mi peeps go?

Gravitation
I'm over YT now. smile

ivebeendepped43
lol nice

JacopeX
w/e. im a member 2, but i feel like bashing it right now and so does sccch! then youre an idiot. Sorry.

ivebeendepped43
we not b idoooits! lol jk, yeah, that was a joke

JacopeX
we not b idoooits! lol jk, yeah, that was a joke Yea......anyways, youtube is not so bad and notice howthe polls has turned on you.....Lol.

ivebeendepped43
hehe

ivebeendepped43
i luv my sig~! yes!

Syren
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I love youtube, but it makes me totally dork out and make stupid videos and stuff, but I still love it. Sucks what happened to your guys'z accounts though, even though rules were broken, it still sux. erm

No, it doesn't suck. They broke the rules. Would you say it sucked if they got banned from here for being complete asses? Nope, you'd say, "Jolly good riddance! And a hey, nonny, nonny." Right?

Exactly.

ivebeendepped43
w/e, still bashing yt

Jack of Blades
and your still losing

Gravitation
It doesn't matter about 'winning' or 'losing'. If you got kicked off YT for ANY reason,you can come here. OR if your favorite videos have been removed due to infrigment,you can come here.

ivebeendepped43
*tear tear*

Spearhead
youtube and wikipedia are two of the greatest things on the web, and it's pretty short sighted to complain about YT enforcing rules that users must agree to in order to use site.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Spearhead
youtube and wikipedia are two of the greatest things on the web, and it's pretty short sighted to complain about YT enforcing rules that users must agree to in order to use site.
agreed

Gravitation
If YT took down ALL the vids that used movies,shows.etc. Then they'd be closed down. I mean that's almost their WHOLE site.

Spearhead
Well, when they do that, maybe that argument will have some merit. But until then, YT kicks, and will continue to kick, ass.

ADarksideJedi
Too much Youtube is bad for you eyes anyway.Look at mine.jmeek

Syren
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Too much Youtube is bad for you eyes anyway.Look at mine.jmeek

You're like debbiejo. Stop it.

ivebeendepped43
that was strange

undercoverninja
well, im p*ssed at youtube cuz it just deleted 2 of my friend' accounts and about 30 of her vids. if u h8 youtube, let us no plz. mad Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
yeah. currently, i h8 that site. in case u havent noticed, sccch is the "friend" i was refering 2. Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
that sux crap
might i ask what language you are speaking?

Gravitation
It's computer language. It's the easiest way to type. smile

Barker
Ironically, It's also the most moronic.

Gravitation
I'm back on YouTube! Happy Dance

Jack of Blades
IM BACK NEAR MY COMPUTER!!! eek! eek! eek!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Gravitation
It's computer language. It's the easiest way to type. smile That was another idiotic comment......

ivebeendepped43
w/e loser

ivebeendepped43
lalalala im so bored!

Gravitation
Check out my vids then. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3kcy7CBqXw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQSCFPgeTs

And this is a trailer for a story I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nBG79IU0vc

ivebeendepped43
the last one, and i quote "has been removed at the request of copyright owner Shogakukan Production Co., Ltd. because its content was used without permission" screw them!

Gravitation
yeah....a few of my vids are gone....

well...2 I still have 3 left.

Kongu Dude
Learn to spell. no expression

Hewkii_Dude

Hmm..eeh... --->NO<---

Barker

So stop bitching about it.

Kongu Dude
Plz. no expression

Gravitation
Don't worry,I'm back on YouTube.

Kongu Dude
You Tube is a good site.

JacopeX
This thread is still alive?

Damn, this thread is a joke.

ivebeendepped43
i have an idea! lets turn it into a Liz/Jack thread! lol jk!

JacopeX
The **** is that?

johnnyforever
Youtube distracted me from winning the 164,000th post!!!!!!! THEY SUCK!!!!!!

but then again i do love to watch videos there. and i've never had them delete anything, 'cause i don't have an account there laughing out loud

johnnyforever
i have an idea! lets turn it into a Liz/Jack thread! lol jk! aww! sad ok! laughing out loud

Gravitation
i have an idea! lets turn it into a Liz/Jack thread! lol jk!

Oh gee. Not again. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Bwa Ha Ha
........ Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.