Strangest thing you found in a store

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PandoraMomo
So, my friends and I are strange, but we knew this since my best bud is lana. We like to go to certain stores and look for odd things. Like today for example. We went to walgreens and found that three of our local stores all sell vibraters. not just any vibes, but ones with "smooth head attachments". Has anyone else found stuff like this at stores were they dont seem to belong?

Blanka
the ice cream man was selling hair spray

Dusty
Dusty Lubricant. shifty

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Dusty
Dusty Lubricant. shifty
I'll buy some of that!!!

JacopeX
Soccer balls blink

The Pict
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
So, my friends and I are strange, but we knew this since my best bud is lana. We like to go to certain stores and look for odd things. Like today for example. We went to walgreens and found that three of our local stores all sell vibraters. not just any vibes, but ones with "smooth head attachments". Has anyone else found stuff like this at stores were they dont seem to belong?

Yeah in a 99p shop there where chocolates in penis shapes right next to batteries and keyrings. Kinda inappropriate as it wasn't an adult shop or anything.

Strangelove
If you think about it, about 65% of things you find in stores are weird or stupid.

Hide-a-key? Underwater walkie-talkies? black licorice flavored gum? wooden spoons?

~Da Rev~
Dusty Lubricant. shifty No thanks, I just bought some...

I mean....lookaround

Lana
I'm still cracking up over that...

Barker
Dusty Lubricant. shifty
I'll go with Jiffy Lube, thanks. smile

justjakk
at the grocery store neatby, they cell "B M Baked beans".

you know........bowel movement baked beans.....

i thought it was funny. but, then i would.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by justjakk
at the grocery store neatby, they cell "B M Baked beans".

you know........bowel movement baked beans.....

i thought it was funny. but, then i would.

laughing out loud thats freaking awesome.
at the grocery store i used to work at they had a bbq sauce that is every pervs dream:
"Bone Sucking sauce"
Needless to say the stock boys always tried to display it since everyone was amused

justjakk
laughing out loud thats freaking awesome.
at the grocery store i used to work at they had a bbq sauce that is every pervs dream:
"Bone Sucking sauce"
Needless to say the stock boys always tried to display it since everyone was amused heh....thats messed up.

dont know if anyone else thinks its funny or not, but, what about Beenie Weenies? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thorinn
I once found condoms next to candy in a convenient store. no expression

justjakk
Originally posted by Thorinn
I once found condoms next to candy in a convenient store. no expression thats nothing. i went to a dollar general. they have books for sale wrote by Dr. Phil. i saw some hemroid cream sitting next to the display stand that nearly made me piss my jeans.

Damien B
80's or 90's

bogen
yer mom herb

~Kongu_Dude~
Candy. shock

Vinny Valentine
I went to walgreens once and found that it sold vibraters. not just any vibes, but ones with "smooth head attachments".

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I went to walgreens once and found that it sold vibraters. not just any vibes, but ones with "smooth head attachments".

That's more strange than Candy. shock

=Tired Hiker=
A cock lighter.

~Kongu_Dude~
A clock lighter. 1234

BlackSunshine

ah yes I've seen those. laughing They call them "neck massagers"

Koala MeatPie
I am not kidding.

A Dildo phone.

ADarksideJedi
Anything in a dollar store is strange to me.jmmsn-oh

The Rev
i found some stuff in a dollar store that cost $1.50 i thought it was kind of wierd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.