Silver Surfer vs Vulcan/Godlike Cable..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
Godlike Cable lost to SS in their first match, How about they have a rematch w/ Vulcan backing up, Godlike Cable would SS defeat this two Omega and Alpha mutants... Theyre fighting in one of Saturns moon, no one to harm cept themselves.. All are bloodlusted.. I need someone to pesuade me that he'll loosed to this 2...

jasofisc
that first match wasn't really a match since both of them weren't fighting all that serously. So the jury is still out for jus the two of them. As for Vulcan able to tip the scales I don't know can't wait to see how well he fairs agenst glads.

Roldz
Yeah i quess so but he did got lobotomized there dough pretty easy... So you think Vulcan tips the scale.... For me still not to sure dough...

thedude1948
The Summers duo doesnt have much chance unless Surfer is holding back. Surfer could have killed Cable when they fought eachother, and I really dont see Vulcan doing any better. Surfer takes this 9/10.

jasofisc
Originally posted by thedude1948
The Summers duo doesnt have much chance unless Surfer is holding back. Surfer could have killed Cable when they fought eachother, and I really dont see Vulcan doing any better. Surfer takes this 9/10.

Same could be said about cable being able to kill surfer (he did break his board and his board is just as durable as the surfer is). I just don't know what the outcome would be but certainly not 9 out of 10 for surfer. If surfer could win this at all it's going to be like 6 out of 10 that's at least rational.

thedude1948
Surfer was holding back ALOT, and there is no way Cable or Vulcan can get near him unless he wanted them too, and I dont think either can survive a planet exploding attack. Cable and Vulcan are very powerful, but in this case Speed Kills.

SpunkySmurph
Well, Vulcan is supposed to take out the Imperial Guardsmen. Whether it's a curbstomp or not is yet to be seen. Though, it looks like he's going to beat Gladiator in about an issue...

Roldz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, Vulcan is supposed to take out the Imperial Guardsmen. Whether it's a curbstomp or not is yet to be seen. Though, it looks like he's going to beat Gladiator in about an issue...
Not by his lonesome, hes going to be recruiting some really bad people.. Read it in Marvel Previewsss..
9/10 kinda a little to high, Id go about 7-8/10..lol

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Roldz
Not by his lonesome, hes going to be recruiting some really bad people.. Read it in Marvel Previewsss..
9/10 kinda a little to high, Id go about 7-8/10..lol

Who Vulcan? What previews? How's he going to have time to recruit people when the Imperial Guard are right outside his ship....

From the cover it looks like he handles the entire Imperial Guard by himself....

As for the match up....current Vulcan stands no chance....

jasofisc
has silver surfer gotten an upgrade, and as for holding back people could say the same about cable also cable was rebuilding everything and keeping an island suspended.

juggernaut66666
Surfer FTW

Rewmac
There is no such as Godlike Cable. Just a very powerful one, who can use his full potential...But both of them are only mutants. Silver Surfer can just switch their mutant genes off or use their own powers against them...

Superboy Prime
If only Glads decapitated Vulcan in less than a pico-second.

Oh well it is the way of marvel and it cannot be stopped. It is law that every 2 years a uber powerful mutant beats the shit out of everybody, then somehow limits himself and joins the regular X-men roster.

Meh.

Roldz
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Who Vulcan? What previews? How's he going to have time to recruit people when the Imperial Guard are right outside his ship....

From the cover it looks like he handles the entire Imperial Guard by himself....

As for the match up....current Vulcan stands no chance....
I read it on marvel preview, There supposedly criminals or against Shiar Impire and i quess Vulcan is going to rally them...

ExodusCloak
I read it on marvel preview, There supposedly criminals or against Shiar Impire and i quess Vulcan is going to rally them...

Later on he might recruit that convict thing but only after he puts a beating on Glads and the rest of the Imperial Guard...think about it he doesn't have time to go and recruit people right now... the Entire Imperial Guard are right outside his spaceship...

Roldz
I dont know maybe hell run away... Isnt there another issue before that scanned of Glads vs Vulcan? But maybe your right dough.. I was reading that quite fast and never thought about discussing it here...

ExodusCloak
I dont know maybe hell run away... Isnt there another issue before that scanned of Glads vs Vulcan? But maybe your right dough.. I was reading that quite fast and never thought about discussing it here...

There's one issue....but from the summary it looks like it involves Xaviers crew and that convict guy....it's doubtful that you'll see Vulcan till #480...

Roldz
Hmm.. When is Uncanny X-men #479 coming out? Is it next week.. Well lets just wait.. But ill go read that preview again when i get the chance...

ExodusCloak
Uncanny X-Men #479 comes out 10/11/06.......and Uncanny X-Men #480 (Gladiator v.s. Vulcan) comes out 11/1/06

Roldz
Thats what i thought this wednesday, ive got it in my box... thanks..

Lord Slaydo
Don't get me wrong. I think Cable and Deadpool is one of the best comics out, and is ruling as a side to Civil War, which main books suck, but I still say surfer takes it.

I think Nate is hella cool and he was awesome as Nate Grey level Cable, and he did Surfer a tussle, but he just wouldn't take it.

Now granted he was holding up his whole city AND blanketing the Earth with a telepathic Net at the same time AND reconstructing the atoms of everything that they were destroying, and he did trash Surf's board, but one raw blast of power cosmic was all it took to strip him of most of his powers.

And Vulcan?

Another over rated, no real cred having X-chump, who is only gonna get over by stomping Gladiator(which unfortunately, happens all too often these days....tell you the truth, I don't think anyone has lost to gladiator since he fought Nova waaay back in like 1994. Sad, but he's the cosmic jobber for the X-chise)

Whatever powers Vulcan does have are an ill defined amalgamation of the other mutants whose powers he absorbed in atomic stasis or whatever he was in all that time.

I don't know how he mysteriously got the knowledge and power to open Hyperspace gates, but he has no cred beyond a lot of press. Screw him. He's a non factor.

Surfer takes this all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.