what is your greatest fear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leathergien
what is your greatest fear? And Why?

Impediment
How does this pertain to Horror movies?

Spartan005
Well, how does kill the person above you pertain to horror movies either... ?

Röland
My greatest fear is being alone. Who wants to be alone in life?

hazel1
My greatest fear is PAIN, what can be more horrible/evil than PAIN/TORTURE.

Leathergien
my greatest fear is ebing stuck in one spot for example in a coffen or trapped in a small thing that you cant move in! *shivers* lol

Vash_4_prez
f*ck you guys in advance for laughing, but i'm one of those people that have reached "adulthood" and am still afraid of the dark

Leathergien
yeah, i think the dark is only scary when your by your self

In Fate's Hands
my greatest fear is all my friends killed and im the only one left

vintageSW77
decapitation
people who like High school Musical
death.....think that goes with decapitation
big birds....not the one from sesame street....magpies and crows n chickens..that type
religous fanatics

BroLLy_LsSj
My greatest fear is that you all never feel this fear and that never ever explore the worst pain penetrating in the most deep particles of your heart , brain and your sOuL

ladygrim
Originally posted by vintageSW77
decapitation

death.....think that goes with decapitation

no expression wow some one else that fears something like moi.. when i tell people that i fear the loss of head or freak out about it they laugh ....

I also fear fainting or passing out ... dont ask me why cuz i dont kno why

roll eyes (sarcastic)

vintageSW77
QUOTE - Still, numerous anecdotes recounted by eyewitnesses support the theory that consciousness survives in the first 2-6 seconds and that some decapitated persons even realize their predicament to their utter horror

Now i feel a lot better

zeuspower
My greatest fear in being buried alive in a box with a spider and being able to hear people above me walkig away and i shout and they cant hear - for obvious reasons

ladygrim
QUOTE - Still, numerous anecdotes recounted by eyewitnesses support the theory that consciousness survives in the first 2-6 seconds and that some decapitated persons even realize their predicament to their utter horror

Now i feel a lot better confused i would not like to know if i had, had my head lobbed off ...

vintageSW77
I found out last night my decapitation fear comes from the original OMEN movie....i saw it on tv when i was a kid and was freaked according to my mother....that and the fact that my uncles freind lost his head in a motorcycle accident involving the underside of a truck!!!

Bocaj
-being unable to stop whatever I'm up against.
-stuck in small spaces
-darkness(when I'm by myself)
-being decapitated with a dull weapon so they hack away for about an hour(ouch)
-having my eye stabbed(just the mere thought of a tree limb stabbing into it is horrible)
all time greatest fear being eaten alive a dog biting you is one thing but someone ripping out chunks of your flesh at a time bleh it'd be horrible

LovelyOne
ZOMBIES! have and always will scare the crap out of me the most

Bocaj
Originally posted by LovelyOne
ZOMBIES! have and always will scare the crap out of me the most
unless it was like dawn of the dead with millions of zombies coming at you but one zombie doesn't seem to bad as long as you have a shotgun handy and have some aim

ladygrim
I found out last night my decapitation fear comes from the original OMEN movie....i saw it on tv when i was a kid and was freaked according to my mother....that and the fact that my uncles freind lost his head in a motorcycle accident involving the underside of a truck!!! confused confused Woah!!!! OMG ..thats terrifiying ... embarrasment

xblanex
heights
& the dark

Vash_4_prez
another one of mine isn't decapitation, but sever bone breakings, like sticking out of the skin, elbow bent 180 degrees backwards, spin your arm like nunchukus breaks. that shite freaks me out

Espantada23
I have this paranoia thing about zombies...it's bordering on psychotic I think...I literally think out plans and what I would do if they were to be outside when I'm going out to my car or something...it's weird...I have dreams about it too...I wonder why I'm not in therapy...I'm also afraid of the dark...and cockaroaches

Rampant ox
Drowning, or just suffocating in general. One of the scariest things that could happen imo. Dont much like snakes either. erm

doomsday49
sleeping with my blanket not covering my feet. It's very unsettling for some reason. Maybe not the greatest fear, but a very strange one.

Napkin Thief
Walking up the stairs at NIGHT... I always imagine someone is going reach a straight razor through the railings and slice in half my Achilles tendon as I am walking up the stairs. Lol I race up the stairs till this day! Although I don't think this fear comes from any particular movie? At least I can't think of a scene like that in any slasher movie Ive seen.

heru
I would have to say dying alone in pain

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by Espantada23
I have this paranoia thing about zombies...it's bordering on psychotic I think...I literally think out plans and what I would do if they were to be outside when I'm going out to my car or something...it's weird...I have dreams about it too...I wonder why I'm not in therapy...I'm also afraid of the dark...and cockaroaches you with the zombie too huh? i have the same problem.it's my moms and her old friend fualt.i was 5 or 6 when i saw my frist zombie movie,and no kid that young should see that

Bocaj
Originally posted by Napkin Thief
Walking up the stairs at NIGHT... I always imagine someone is going reach a straight razor through the railings and slice in half my Achilles tendon as I am walking up the stairs. Lol I race up the stairs till this day! Although I don't think this fear comes from any particular movie? At least I can't think of a scene like that in any slasher movie Ive seen.
All I can think of is hostel they cut a guys achilles tendon in that. I usually run up or down stairs as well. mainly because I'm worried someone could be watching me from the top of the stairs or the bottom I have a major paranoi that I'm always being stalked
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Drowning, or just suffocating in general. One of the scariest things that could happen imo. Dont much like snakes either. erm
why did it have to be snakes?
-Indiana Jones

Espantada23
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
you with the zombie too huh? i have the same problem.it's my moms and her old friend fualt.i was 5 or 6 when i saw my frist zombie movie,and no kid that young should see that

It was Night of the Living Dead that did it for me when I was like 5 and then an ongoing list of others...my mother loved the horror movies,too...but it's only the zombies ones that affected me...I saw a bunch of others but for some odd reason it's the zombies...I am such a nut when it comes to zombies...I swear,I think over scenarios in my head sometimes...insane.

Espantada23
Originally posted by Napkin Thief

In Pet Cemetary the lil boy slices the old man like that...but he's hiding under the bed ...that's what that reminded me of.

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by Espantada23
It was Night of the Living Dead that did it for me when I was like 5 and then an ongoing list of others...my mother loved the horror movies,too...but it's only the zombies ones that affected me...I saw a bunch of others but for some odd reason it's the zombies...I am such a nut when it comes to zombies...I swear,I think over scenarios in my head sometimes...insane. I was some movie i can't remember.but the lady put on some mask at the movies and it cut her then she turned into one.after that everyone at the movies was one.an man an lady escape to find all of new york had turned but an kid eating pizza,an old man,and an woman about 19-25.some man who's face is like Kano from mortal combat. The funny thing is i love seeing zombie movies.

Michale also so.the one when he picked the nurse up and drove her head into spike

Espantada23
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
I was some movie i can't remember.but the lady put on some mask at the movies and it cut her then she turned into one.after that everyone at the movies was one.an man an lady escape to find all of new york had turned but an kid eating pizza,an old man,and an woman about 19-25.some man who's face is like Kano from mortal combat. The funny thing is i love seeing zombie movies.

Michale also so.the one when he picked the nurse up and drove her head into spike

I love watching 'em,too...I'm tellin' you it's insane...they scare me but I love to watch 'em...and the movie you described sounds familiar...I'm thinking Chud but I don't think that's right.

Espantada23
Oh duh,CHUD isn't zombies it's just gross creatures...What the hell is the name of that movie...this is gonna bother me til I can figure it out.

Shalimar_fox
no my cuz hates chud.chud's are the monsters in the sewers.nasty things.i haven't seen that seen i was 8,don't wanna remember it

Espantada23
Yeah it's the sewer things...but there was this movie that came out at around the same time that was about zombies...crap I can't remember it.

Shalimar_fox
what year.i just pulled up an list of any and all zombie movies

Espantada23
1984...I'm looking stuff up too now.

BobbyD
-not making it to Heaven, and letting everyone down (including God) who loves/loved me.

Leathergien
Originally posted by doomsday49
sleeping with my blanket not covering my feet. It's very unsettling for some reason. Maybe not the greatest fear, but a very strange one.

Yeah, i dont like sleeping with out the blinket conering my intire body...lol

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by BobbyD
-not making it to Heaven, and letting everyone down (including God) who loves/loved me. yea.i tell myself i can't go to hell,i have to fight the devil to make it to the father

Jim Reaper
Seperation from love.

Grimm22
Buried Alive

Or

Radiation Poisoning no expression

You wait idly by waiting for time while your organs melt and your cells slowly deform and mutate sad

or the worst of all, Ebolla

Espantada23
So pretty much that's like a fear of disease?...I totally have that fear...I'm such a hypochondriac...It's why I wash my hands like 500 times a day and I think that it plays into my fear of zombies,too.

Nordicdusk
Being buried alive would be the worst.In a movie thats done the best in the original version of the vanishing.

SelphieT
being alone.

vintageSW77
Logging on KMC and every message being in Peruvian.

Espantada23
Logging on KMC and every message being in Peruvian.

LMFAO

ladygrim
old ladies that look like the wicked witch of wizard of oz no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.