Live Action Foes That Would Be A Lethal Threat In Comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
There are a ton of live action villains, and many are considered not worthy for comics. But there are those that are. For example, Golza and Melba were put into the Dark Horse Tiga comic, and turned out to be even more powerful than Marvel Godzilla, who easily annihalated 90% of Marvel's heros. So, here's my challenge to you: list live action characters that would be incredibly powerful in the comics. Enough to take on major superheros like Batman, Spiderman, Ironman, and may I dare test you, SUPERMAN. Try to have them scaled with the heros. I have a few. Keep it villains if you could.
Listen, I know many of you don't take Ultraman seriously, but trust me, he has opponents powerful enough to take on Superman! And remember, I did say scaled.

Abolbas(Ultraman Tiga): This guy was a very powerful enemy. The world's strongest men couldn't move him an inch, he could easily knock over a car with no actual energy, had absolutely amazing skill(even that to match Wolverine). Plus, no matter how many times you hit him at night, he always gets up. I could see him at Ironman/Avenger/Fantastic Four level. That's really good.

Silvergon(Ultraman Tiga): Silvergon merely walked through a barrier stong enough to withstand a weapon powerful enough to obliderate mountains. Plus, he was durable enough to stand there and take Tiga's attacks without any harm for a very long time. While stupid and with no skill(not to mention that he can't see what doesn't move), he could take Sonic Pulsars and Laser Blasters any day. I'd say him to be around Ironman level as a scaled threat.

Gatanozoa(Ultraman Tiga): Ok, this is different. He is amazingly powerful, no matter the size. Even the power of Tiga did absolutely nothing to him, and Tiga is Superman level. So yes, Gatanoaza would easily be Superman level and JLA, no matter the size. His laser weapons could even faze Superman if he wanted to!

Darth Vader(Star Wars): I think he would be a great Marvel villain. I could see him facing the X-Men or something.

Lord Zedd(Power Rangers): Oh, come on! I LOVE this guy! I remember him completely from when I used to watch the show. He changed the rotation of the earth even faster than Superman could, not to mention with less effort! The guy was a total badass, and at his best, would be Fantastic Four level.

Baltan(Cosmos The Movie): Super dangerous. Bullet dodger, ultra weaponized, and immensely strong. Yup, he's Fantastic Four level.

Bulton(Ultraman): A major reality-warper, Bulton can do almost anything. It took Ultraman's ultra light speed to win, and that only worked because Ultraman went so fast he was reversing the effect. Only the Flashes and Silver Surfer can go that fast. I'd put him in the Avengers catagory.

Trackman(The Flash): While not powerful, he was super smart and cunning. It took Starlab technology(stuff that rivals Batman technology) to stop his plan, and then some.

Spacegodzilla: Amazingly powerful. No matter the size. He would be Superman level!

Destroyah: Same as Spacegodzilla, only more upfront and brutal. Yes, he is super high end. Maybe one step lower though.

Dark Baltan(Ultraman Max): He is REALLY powerful! I can barely think of anyone tough enough to beat him. Definately a huge cosmic level threat.

Mephilas Seijin(Ultraman): Super strong, mega skilled, and has amazing labilities. Definately an Avenger/Ironman threat.

grey fox
Lee (Enter the Dragon) could probably take on Robin and Batgirl , more then likely get his ass kicked...but he'd give them a damn good fight.

thedude1948
Macgyver could win any match if he is given prep.

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
Lee (Enter the Dragon) could probably take on Robin and Batgirl , more then likely get his ass kicked...but he'd give them a damn good fight. I doubt that. The man F***ing took out CHUCK NORRIS!!

Oh, ya, Thanos, or Galactus, or even SS could take out the thread starters whole list.

Ultraman Baltan
Lee (Enter the Dragon) could probably take on Robin and Batgirl , more then likely get his ass kicked...but he'd give them a damn good fight.

I'm pretty sure he could take out Robin, and has a slim chance at beating Caine. But still, good fight.

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm pretty sure he could take out Robin, and has a slim chance at beating Caine. But still, good fight.

Isn't Caine dead ? If so then it's not so much a slim chance as lee 'dragging his corpse on a hook before using it as a practice bag'

Ultraman Baltan
Gatanozoa would actually be Thanos level, really. And Dark Baltan would be a lower Dark Pheonix.

Ultraman Baltan
Isn't Caine dead ? If so then it's not so much a slim chance as lee 'dragging his corpse on a hook before using it as a practice bag'

She died?

grey fox
She died?

Shit , refer to her as cassandra please . I thought you meant DAVID Caine....

Ultraman Baltan
Oh! You know who would be cool to see in the comics? Judis! Now there's a villain for ya! Consumer of universes. I'd say 5% lower Antimonitor level for him. Took Ultrafather to beat him.

Ultraman Baltan
Shit , refer to her as cassandra please . I thought you meant DAVID Caine....

Oh, sorry!

grey fox
Oh! You know who would be cool to see in the comics? Judis! No there's a villain for ya! Consumer of universes. I'd say 10% lower Antimonitor level for him. Took Ultrafather to beat him.
The Martian Tripods from the 2005 WOTW would be awesome ! Spidey would be nought but a floating costume when going after them...

Oh, sorry!

S'alright

Ultraman Baltan
Bulton(Ultraman): A major reality-warper, Bulton can do almost anything. It took Ultraman's ultra light speed to win, and that only worked because Ultraman went so fast he was reversing the effect. Only the Flashes and Silver Surfer can go that fast. I'd put him in the JLA catagory.

Changed the catagory.

Ultraman Baltan
Camilla would be another amazing comic foe. She's one of the toughest out there. Actually, here's a list of villains I think would be high end cosmics.

Camilla(True Form)
Dark Zagi("Our Darkest Hour"wink
Gatanozoa("The Ultimate Form Of Darkness"wink
Zetton(if written correctly)
Judis
Dark Baltan

Supreme being
There are a ton of live action villains, and many are considered not worthy for comics. But there are those that are. For example, Golza and Melba were put into the Dark Horse Tiga comic, and turned out to be even more powerful than Marvel Godzilla, who easily annihalated 90% of Marvel's heros. So, here's my challenge to you: list live action characters that would be incredibly powerful in the comics. Enough to take on major superheros like Batman, Spiderman, Ironman, and may I dare test you, SUPERMAN. Try to have them scaled with the heros. I have a few. Keep it villains if you could.
Listen, I know many of you don't take Ultraman seriously, but trust me, he has opponents powerful enough to take on Superman! And remember, I did say scaled.

Abolbas(Ultraman Tiga): This guy was a very powerful enemy. The world's strongest men couldn't move him an inch, he could easily knock over a car with no actual energy, had absolutely amazing skill(even that to match Wolverine). Plus, no matter how many times you hit him at night, he always gets up. I could see him at Ironman/Avenger/Fantastic Four level. That's really good.

Silvergon(Ultraman Tiga): Silvergon merely walked through a barrier stong enough to withstand a weapon powerful enough to obliderate mountains. Plus, he was durable enough to stand there and take Tiga's attacks without any harm for a very long time. While stupid and with no skill(not to mention that he can't see what doesn't move), he could take Sonic Pulsars and Laser Blasters any day. I'd say him to be around Ironman level as a scaled threat.

Gatanozoa(Ultraman Tiga): Ok, this is different. He is amazingly powerful, no matter the size. Even the power of Tiga did absolutely nothing to him, and Tiga is Superman level. So yes, Gatanoaza would easily be Superman level and JLA, no matter the size. His laser weapons could even faze Superman if he wanted to!

Darth Vader(Star Wars): I think he would be a great Marvel villain. I could see him facing the X-Men or something.

Lord Zedd(Power Rangers): Oh, come on! I LOVE this guy! I remember him completely from when I used to watch the show. He changed the rotation of the earth even faster than Superman could, not to mention with less effort! The guy was a total badass, and at his best, would be Fantastic Four level.

Baltan(Cosmos The Movie): Super dangerous. Bullet dodger, ultra weaponized, and immensely strong. Yup, he's Fantastic Four level.

Bulton(Ultraman): A major reality-warper, Bulton can do almost anything. It took Ultraman's ultra light speed to win, and that only worked because Ultraman went so fast he was reversing the effect. Only the Flashes and Silver Surfer can go that fast. I'd put him in the Avengers catagory.

Trackman(The Flash): While not powerful, he was super smart and cunning. It took Starlab technology(stuff that rivals Batman technology) to stop his plan, and then some.

Spacegodzilla: Amazingly powerful. No matter the size. He would be Superman level!

Destroyah: Same as Spacegodzilla, only more upfront and brutal. Yes, he is super high end. Maybe one step lower though.

Dark Baltan(Ultraman Max): He is REALLY powerful! I can barely think of anyone tough enough to beat him. Definately a huge cosmic level threat.

Mephilas Seijin(Ultraman): Super strong, mega skilled, and has amazing labilities. Definately an Avenger/Ironman threat.

Neo from the matrixs smokin'

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Supreme being
Neo from the matrixs smokin'

I said villains.

Supreme being
I said villains.

Dam just woke up so things are a bit hazzy, ok even better smith from the matrixs.

Draco69
Uh....Rita Repulsa?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Draco69
Uh....Rita Repulsa?

Rita? Oh my goodness! The one with the big hat, right? She kicked ass, too!

Badabing
Freddy Krueger
The Borg
Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
Lord Voldemort
Sauron

Ultraman Baltan
Gazoto would be neat to watch. Not that strong or durable, but is one of the best flyers in any Ultraman rogues gallery. He could out fly someone with the flight speed of lightning! I'd love to see him fight the X-Men crew. If he is smart, all he needs to do is keep flying. Heck, he would have a chance at beating the Fantastic Four!
Regulon would be interesting. Not sure where he would fit. Skilled and also a great flyer, but pretty cowardly and wasn't really a challenge. But still, to do any damage to Tiga means he's still very dangerous. Hmm. I'll say Avengers level. I mean, Thor might have a rough time with him!

grey fox
Originally posted by Badabing
Freddy Krueger
The Borg
Lord Voldemort
Sauron

Lord Voldemort is a pussy , anyone with a sniper-rifle and some patience can kill him.

thtadthtshldntb
Alucard from Hellsing, although he is technically already a manga character.

As far as tv shows and movies go, Lucas Buck from American Gothic, a powerful mage/sorceror, any Vorlon from B5. A Q from Star Trek.

Bol Gath
Darth Vader is already in comics. But he could give many heroes a hard time. anyone who has read any star wars comics knows how powerful he is.

Oh and yeah alucard would kick major ass in marvel.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Darth Vader is already in comics. But he could give many heroes a hard time. anyone who has read any star wars comics knows how powerful he is.

But he isn't in Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, or any other form of superhero universe, now is he?

Ultraman Baltan
Camilla(True Form)
Ancient Dark Zagi("Our Darkest Hour"wink
Gatanozoa("The Ultimate Form Of Darkness"wink
Judis

Actually, I'm pretty sure that these ones could hang with(or beat) Galactus!

Oh! Knuckle Seijin would be cool to see. He would be maybe Ironman villain level. Guts Seijin(the duo) could probably hang with the Hulk for a good bit.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Badabing
Freddy Krueger
The Borg
Lord Voldemort
Sauron Interesting choices.

complexbrother
The cheerleader from Heros could join Suicide Squad

Data could join the Avengers or team up with Machine Man, Vision, Josica, and Deathlok to form a tech based team.

The Borg could be a major villian in the JLA mythos

Riddick could collect bounties on superhuman villians

the Bride should team up with Shang Shi and Aiko (from Sin City) to make another division of Heroes for Hire

Q (from Star Trek) could star in his own Cosmic Powers book with Silver Surfer

Sauron could be a major villian in the pages of Dr. Strange. one storyline could be Sauron is at war with Dromammu and the feud has spilled onto Strange's world.

Darth Maul could be an X-Man villian

Jason Statham's chareter in the Transporter could be an anti hero like the Punisher .

Inhuman
Pai Mei from Kill Bill would mop the floor with street levelers.
http://img151.exs.cx/img151/8025/paimei4wc.th.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Angelus would be an awesome Blade foe.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh, man! I love this thread. Don't die now!

Endless Mike
Many of the enemies from Doctor Who would be very deadly (especially with prep time).

The Master could probably outprep Doom.

juggernaut66666
Fat Bastard
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6471/1vl9.th.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Many of the enemies from Doctor Who would be very deadly (especially with prep time).

The Master could probably outprep Doom.

DALEKS!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
Them too

Ultraman Baltan
Cybermen would be great Avenger foes. Same with Daleks.

magneto1992
Terminator varients robots will be cool (exept arnold do to him already been in a comic) will be cool if they replaced the sentinels.
Jason will be a threath to people with mistical powers like Dr. Stange, also Ades from the Hercules movie and some From the TV Charmed will de some good villians too like:
Cole Turner
The Source of all evil
Gideon
Chrysty Gidgeons
Zankou.
The Evil green power ranger will be good agaisnt someone like daredevil, or after being defeted a X-men superhero. Also Evil Danny Phantom (Before you star with the old, I hate Danny Phatom sterotyping, let me rember he has super strenght, flie is invisible overshadow and all of those powers are very use full and take out a whole army with one attack(he is like a combination of Kitty Pride, Invisble Woman, flying abilities, Banshee and Iceman)). Mandark from Dexter will also be consuder powerful do to the amount of technology. Dark Knight from King Authur will also be BAMF. Dont foget the White Queen from Narnia, she had live about 10000 years, it can frezze 7 whole islands, and is a great H2H combat

Ultraman Baltan
The demons from "Jackie Chan Adventures" would be awesome Dr. Strange enemies.

Ultraman Baltan
The two groups Shocker and Destron from "Kamen Rider" and "Kamen Rider V3" would be like mega versions of Hydra, possibly being huge Marvel Universe threats.

SpunkySmurph
Hmm...

I know you said only villains, but, I figure heroes fight often enough. So, I don't care stick out tongue

Riddick
The White Witch
The Jedi
The Sith Lords ( Darth Maul in particular)
The Army of Anubis (from The Mummy)
Imhotep
Bobba Fett
Pretty much anybody from Looney Tunes (Live Action, meh)
Terminators
Van Helsing

I'll think of more shifty

Endless Mike
The demons from "Jackie Chan Adventures" would be awesome Dr. Strange enemies.

Live action.

SpunkySmurph
I thought of a couple more:

Selene from Underworld series
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (She's got a comic, I think, but it's not that relevant or well known)
Most of the characters from Kill Bill
Violet (UltraViolet)
Aeon Flux

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Live action.

Whoops! And it's my thread, too. Sorry. embarrasment

Ultraman Baltan
General Grievous would be a neato Wolverine nemesis.

Darth Martin
General Grievous would be a neato Wolverine nemesis. cool As would Darth Maul

ExtraMision5555
Actually
someone mentioned Riddik

but acutally

the Guy who beats riddik's anus at the end of Chronicles of Riddik could Probably beat most Street level guys due to his sheer speed/anus beating capibilities/pre cog

infact, he could probably kill spiderman

kenobi
I think that Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York would make a good Batman villian. Kind of like zzazz or whatever that guys name is in the Bat books who marks his body for every person that he kills.

complexbrother
I think evil Jet Li from the one would make an execlent Spider-Man villian .
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/ezine/One_1.jpg
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/the_one/jet_li/one3.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Riki would make a hell of a street or even mid tier villain....they don't wanna mess with this guy.

http://www.returntoodd.com/images/rikimage.gif

Dark schneider can take on just about anybody...the guy laughs at PIS and loves his power set.

http://www.fortunecity.com/rivendell/suikoden/78/dark4.jpg

Largo from Bubblegum Crisis would be a HELL of a good IronMan villain.
This guy would keep Tony on his toes for sure.

http://www.daedalnexus.net/bubblegum/crisis/images/bgclargo.jpg

kenobi
Kato from the old Green Hornet series. I think that he would make a great hero, but also a villian. Bruce Lee played him in the tv series. I think that the character of Kato , if written well, would make a great alternate dimension hero.

Dreampanther
Most of the Horror movie bad guys would be on my list:
Jason
Freddy
Chucky (Yeah, that's right - I said Chucky!)
Jeeper Creeper
Darth Vader, as mentioned earlier.

Riddick doesn't count, because he actually comes from comics. (Although the bad guy would be quite a cool bad guy.)

I agree with the evil Jet Li from "The One" - but would Spiderman be the right superhero?

Billy the Kid against the Punisher, maybe, in a sort of retro-cowboy comic?

Soujaboy
I hate when people take that fight out of context. The Hulk wasn't the only hero fighting Onslaught at that time, so no they didn't just go find the Hulk.

Jean Grey had to wipe the Hulks mind just to get him strong enough to break Onslaughts armor, which Onslaught let the Hulk do to make himself more powerful.

Rune King Thor actually has an infinte amount of power at his disposal, enabling him to increase his sterngth to infinite lv's.

Dreampanther
?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I hate when people take that fight out of context. The Hulk wasn't the only hero fighting Onslaught at that time, so no they didn't just go find the Hulk.

Jean Grey had to wipe the Hulks mind just to get him strong enough to break Onslaughts armor, which Onslaught let the Hulk do to make himself more powerful.

Rune King Thor actually has an infinte amount of power at his disposal, enabling him to increase his sterngth to infinite lv's.

Wrong thread.

Scoobless
Either version of Jet Li from "The One" could take pretty much any street level to Spider-Man level hero out

The Jaffa from Stargate could be written to be decent characters... they are all peak human... the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis are decent Vampire-ish villains too

Some Klingons are pretty tough

Alex Mack .... stick out tongue

A single human-form Replicator would be a large threat to earth... Marvel or DC

littleredhat
Jared the Goblin King from Labyrinth has the tights and charisma for the job.

Grimm22
That guy from heroes, Slyker or something.

He showed to be pretty badass in this week's episode erm

Ultraman Baltan
I just rewatched the fight between Ultraman Nexus and Dark Zagi. Disappointing. Zagi isn't really as great as everyone says he is. The guy is impressive as far as durability, probably up there with Wolverine, Ironman, and the Hulk, and maybe even more. But, as powerful as Nexus is, I expected it to be a Zagi-Beats-The-Shit-Out-Of-Nexus fight. Of course Zagi got owned by Ultraman Noa, but that guy is on par with higher end cosmics. So Zagi is pretty powerful, but not that great. Final Form Camilla would utterly destroy Zagi.

Dr Will Hatch
Bump.

Jigsaw from the "Saw" movies could be a decent Batman villain if he had access to some higher level DCU technology. The guy's just as warped as anyone at Arkham Asylum and is a mastermind.

Ditto Light Yagami. He would be a great challenge to the Dark Knight Detective.

Chev Chelios would be cool to have in DC or Marvel, although he's more of an anti-hero.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

Chev Chelios would be cool to have in DC or Marvel, although he's more of an anti-hero.

Chev Chelios = Awesome.

Smith from Shoot 'Em Up would be an awesome anti-hero too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.