Immortal Technique - The Cause of Death Video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6pw5vtswE&NR

rap song. good lyrics. warning tho. its quite graphic in parts.

peace out. stay free

debbiejo
I've never trusted the government...........There is much that we don't really know that they are doing..............sad video.........

Deano
its just shame that people STILL keep shouting 'cospiracy theory' when clearly there is no theory, only fact. people onyl have to look around them

Alliance
Its a shame that people blind themselves into submission.

Its a shame that people are so idealistic that they do nothing sit and yell shouting "Conspiracy! Conspiracy!." Just to self-justify their disillusionment with society.

Its a shame that idealogues can't follow thier own ideology, can't offer solutions, just b*tch and complain.

Its a shame that these people, people who are supposed to have more advanced views of society become the EQUAL, but opposite of what they are trying to fight.

JacopeX
Theres many things I dont like goverment for. But this whole "9/11 is the goverments responsibility" Is just bullshit to me.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Deano
its just shame that people STILL keep shouting 'cospiracy theory' when clearly there is no theory

What kind of people are these? Dyslexic?

It's so ironic, don't you think? It's your favorite word, but you just can't spell it...

I liked the rap, by the way.

Deano
i can spell it. its 'conspiracy'

see?

jaden101
its just shame that people STILL keep shouting 'cospiracy theory' when clearly there is no theory, only fact. people onyl have to look around them

mmm...yeah...

Deano
so did you like the rap jaden?

jaden101
so did you like the rap jaden?

not really, no...not much of a hip-hop fan...

Deano
me either. smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by Alliance
Its a shame that people blind themselves into submission.

Its a shame that people are so idealistic that they do nothing sit and yell shouting "Conspiracy! Conspiracy!." Just to self-justify their disillusionment with society.

Its a shame that idealogues can't follow thier own ideology, can't offer solutions, just b*tch and complain.

Its a shame that these people, people who are supposed to have more advanced views of society become the EQUAL, but opposite of what they are trying to fight. I used to try very much to tell people what was going on or at least to let them think of the possibility of it, but I found most people just don't believe or just don't care because they believe it won't affect them, when in the long run it does............people are quite stupid.............Even Jesus said people are like sheep, and from the study of sheep, yep, they are quite stupid, they just follow the one in front of them even if it was to step off a cliff.........

I believe people should follow their own instincts and not let anyone do it for them. That is why I don't trust the government or judicial systems.......they are all tainted.............my view.

crazy
I love immortal technique so i am definitely going to check this out

edit : I just realized this is youtube, and my internet at work usually restricts youtube so I am surprised I can watch it.

KidRock
Sounded like shit.

RedAlertv2
I get the feeling Deano only likes it for the Illuminati reference.

But yeah, good song

Alliance
Originally posted by debbiejo
I used to try very much to tell people what was going on or at least to let them think of the possibility of it, but I found most people just don't believe or just don't care because they believe it won't affect them, when in the long run it does............people are quite stupid.............Even Jesus said people are like sheep, and from the study of sheep, yep, they are quite stupid, they just follow the one in front of them even if it was to step off a cliff.........

I believe people should follow their own instincts and not let anyone do it for them. That is why I don't trust the government or judicial systems.......they are all tainted.............my view.

There is a diffence between not wanting to believe and not seeing something thats not there.

The average citizen is more aware than you give them credit for, they are jsut apathetic (as you mentioned).

Just keep in mind ignorance is not just limited to those who happen to agree with a government, or who are "too stupid." I think stupidity is CLEARLY visible on BOTH ends.

Deano
the song tells it how it is, thats why i like it

Ya Krunk'd Floo
MC Riz rolls out his 'Post 9/11 Blues'...Woah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxoIJGg9C0

botankus
I can't pull up the video at work, but "Cause of Death" is a song by Obituary.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
MC Riz rolls out his 'Post 9/11 Blues'...Woah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxoIJGg9C0

that song is absolutely rank rotten...he should stick to something he's slightly less bad at...like his acting career

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by jaden101
that song is absolutely rank rotten...he should stick to something he's slightly less bad at...like his acting career
You must be smokin', yo. It's off da hookizzle.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
You must be smokin', yo. It's off da hookizzle.

http://www.eringray.com/images/jpgs/Slapped-by-Glenn-Ford-640.jpg

SILENCE WOMAN

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You shall pay for your violence against me...

http://www.ariekievit.com/albumsgallery01/album05/akKosovoblauwoog.sized.jpg

jaden101
with those gnashers....i can imagine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.