Tholme versus Yaddle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kas'Im
Mastermind versus Historian, who takes it? Battle is in the jedi temple training room.

darthsith19
I've always thought of Yaddle being slightly stronger than someone like Tholme but that's an assumption - I don't really know enough about Yaddle to say.

Kas'Im
Yaddle seems to have a higher mastery of the force than Tholme (spending an entire century to amster the force while imprisoned), and seems to know quite a lot of ancient jedi techniques, such as morichro, force light and most likely skills such as battle meditation, force blocking and Malacia. She knew all of these techniques because she was a jedi librarian, and she seems to be more of the historian and dipomat rather than a martial jedi like Tholme.

Now whether any of these ancient jedi skills would give her the edge against Tholme is another matter entirely. If she engages Tholme with her saber, I say it's game over for her, but if something like morichro actually worked against Tholme, and she'd be able to employ it successfully, she most likely has this.

Nine-Tail Fox
Yeah because once she shuts down his muscular activity... She decapitates him.

mikester
She's always in the shadows. People like that are usually good.

Darth Subjekt
she's yoda's secret shadow s1ut. Nah im kidding...i hope....little green sex isnt something i care to see, lol. Anyway, who exactly is Tholme?

darthsith19
Quinlan Vos's master, was in quite a few Clone Wars comics, pretty strong, Makashi Practitioner.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
she's yoda's secret shadow s1ut. Nah im kidding...i hope....little green sex isnt something i care to see, lol

sick

hang

Darth Subjekt
I'll have to check it out sometime....

DK...two little green bodies, rolling around together moaning things backwards..."hmm, suck it, biotch you will."

"oh Yoda, from the back, tap it you will."

Darth Kreiger
I'll have to check it out sometime....

DK...two little green bodies, rolling around together moaning things backwards..."hmm, suck it, biotch you will."

"oh Yoda, from the back, tap it you will."

Yoda = pimp

Kas'Im
Tholme is actually pretty awesome, you should read up on him. And technically, he could just cut himself from the force and become immune to any tricks Yadlle could throw at him, and then pwn her in saber combat.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Kas'Im
Tholme is actually pretty awesome, you should read up on him. And technically, he could just cut himself from the force and become immune to any tricks Yadlle could throw at him, and then pwn her in saber combat.

Exile rip off yay

Darth Subjekt
is he a normal sized person or short like Yoda and Yaddle?

Darth Kreiger
is he a normal sized person or short like Yoda and Yaddle?

Human

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tholme

Kas'Im
He's basically a lesser version of Dooku.

Darth Subjekt
ah I see...looks like Dooku gave him a nice little Anakin type scar, only he took his eye...not too bad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.