I need help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mss_mira
ok guys i have limewire and im really trying to get DMC onto my computer but so far i've downloaded to movies that claimed to be it, and i got "day after tomorrow" and "cry baby" both good movies, but not the one i want . does anyone know where i can get it ?! please

Chiki Mina
miss mira i did the same lol but i really recommend for u to wait till dec 5. just 2 months away. but if u kind of cant wait no longer where theres a site called tmc. moviez i think..i think u can download there the cuality is not 100% good..but its good enough.

mss_mira
omg thank u. dont orry i plan on buying but i need something for the inbetween time..

Chiki Mina
i understand lol i do the same its ok.

mss_mira
lol its like a drug... and im a addict

Chiki Mina
but its a good drug stick out tongue im probably gonna get the dmc movie in my b-day..mne is dec 10th. i wish i could get it at the same day as it comes out which is the 5th. but i have to drive to another city plus i have finals sad

mss_mira
oh man that stinks... i wont wait, its physically impossible, i jst have to buy it on impulse. lol

Chiki Mina
the 5th is on a tuesday-all new dvd comes out on a tuesday that never fails. my b-day is on a sunday. arg dammit i need to RUN like literally RUN bc im pretty sure that the dvd will be out of stock.

mss_mira
yeh.... thats almost a given... but target normally is pretty good about having them...

Chiki Mina
well we dont haver target where im from lol sad and i think in 2 years we're gonna have best buy..but we have suncoast!! i love suncoast

mss_mira
lol oh ok... well im sure they do a good job of keeping them in stock as well.

Swann&Sparrow
Where exactly is this downloadable copy?

I'm gonna buy it too, I need all those special features, but I'm just dying of watching only You Tube clips.

?

Arg!

mss_mira
hi. well im downloading my 3rd attempt at limewire but Chiki Mina said it was on a site called... tmc. moviez, jst google it, its the last one on the page and search pirates of the caribbean 2, or dead man's chest and it will give u a list of possible downloads.

Jack of Blades
I sense the Presence of The Dark SIde in THis Tread.haha(Evil Laugh)So there are more people geting ilegal copies.Tsk Tsk Tsk sooner or later it was about to happen.Welcome To The Dark Side Youngligs.

Chiki Mina
i have been in the darkside for a while big grin

Jack of Blades
YOure only on your way to see its true power

Chiki Mina
not yet...unless if pirates 2 ends up the oppisite what we want, which i doubt, then i will fully and eternally be in the darkside..other than that KEEP THE FAITH big grin

Jack of Blades
Well meybe someone SHoud GO There and Help Them a Little.(Thinks Dark THoughts)

sailorleo
o the one you want are in two parts and they have PUKKA in the title....that's what you want....

Jack of Blades
Nah im still thinking how sabotage it so there woud be great chaos in this forum ups....i mean i want everyone to be realy happy(HAHA Evil Laugh)

Chiki Mina
....uh....

hazel1
I put it on limewaire yesterday.

mss_mira
great, what title does it go by?

hazel1
POTC:deadmanschest(2)

I dont know if it worked though.

mss_mira
could i jst put that in the search box?

Chiki Mina
well i guess..but usually i get the day after tomorow with japanses subtitles lmao

mss_mira
lol join the club!!!!

Chiki Mina
LMAO!!! man ur kidding u get that too?!?!

mss_mira
yeh.... i was pissed.... but i knew it wasnt DMC anyway cuz it opened up and said fox or something else... not disney, but yeh i got that to, and what sucks is that my computer take almost the whole freakin day to download a movie.... so my days are being wasted but i wont give up! anything for jack!

Chiki Mina
stick out tongue try TMD moviez.com smile

sailorleo
im serious go for the one that's in two parts and has pukka in the title

ivebeendepped43
i wish i could go on TMDmoviez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.