Love Vs. Lust??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mss_mira
ok.... so you know the sence in DMC when gov. swann is springing liz from jail? and he is totally bashing will (not that is a bad thing lol) and all liz can say to defend him is "he's a better man than you give him credit for." whats up w/ that? i really think that if she truley loved him, she would have something more to say..

and in CTBP at the end when liz' father says he's a blacksmith. and she replies w/ "no, he's a pirate" its not really him she's fallen for right its the pirates thing.. psh like he can even measure up to jack anyways...

ok so the point to all of this: who can think of more examples or refrences liz makes to show that its not really love? wink

Swann&Sparrow
OH OH OH!!

When she chained Jack to the Pearl in DMC, she said it was best for all of them. She didn't mention Will or anything about him, just what's best for them ALL. Even though he knew she was partically doing it because she wanted to get rid of temptation, Jack, in her life.

Plus, when she was in Tia's hut, she didn't even try to talk to Will. She was too imersed in her sorrow for Jack, and realizing her love for him, that she didn't even say a word to the little B*ST*RD.

Plus, when he came on that island that Jack, Norrington and her were digging up the chest, and Will said something about meeting his father, she didn't even care. She turned straight to Jack and put all the attention on him, she didn't want to think about Will and given any chance she'd think about Jack.

Will is a sorry unich, and he can't even hope to match up to Elizabeth's masculinaty. Lmfao, Elizabeth should just go with Jack, they so fit.

Chiki Mina
actually what i do believe is that liz chained him up for the good of herself. to get rid of her temptation with jack.

she did it in a selfish impulse like jack said she would do..and eventually ending up doing.

also with the same with jack. liz said that there will come a time to do the right thing to become a good man...and eventually, jack ended up becoming a great man and a pirate.

these 2 basically ended up doing what the other said they would do.

mss_mira
lol thx. i agree. dont you also love how she will talk about him to other ppl... jst blow off steam, "i cant believe jack did this... said that.... ect.. any excuse to bring him up even if its in a bad way, like to little children on a playground... love hate thing... tease the girl/boy cuz u like them.

Chiki Mina
thats why these 2 belong together!! lol their relationship is a love hate thing. it builds more sparks between them and makes them more irrestible.

mss_mira
yeh doesnt a healthy relationship need friction.... it hott. they complete eachother.... but im a little worried i found an interview w/ orlando bloom and a question came up about a possible pirates 4. and they asked about children in will's furture and he said, idk, maybe. we'll see... something like that... it jst got me worried is all...

Chiki Mina
the will/liz relationship is the typical that u see in disney..all lovey dovey crap. but liz is more the woild gurl type, and jack suits her completely big grin

mss_mira
but it was in an interview w/ bloom....i guess maybe im reading to much into this and getting freaked out.... i jst really want liz/jack to work.... in another interview w/ jerry b. he said it was gonna be a bitter sweet ending, and sometimes those can be jst as bad as sad endings.

Chiki Mina
the bitter sweet part is not actually betwen jack/liz..its about liz/will

mss_mira
how can u be sure??

Chiki Mina
well there are spoilers im not sure if u want me to tell u..are u new in this thread?

mss_mira
yeh i am... i've read most of the threads though, but please feel free to let me know if i missed something important.

LovelyOne
What I find interesting is the fact she barley stood up for Will but when Beckett didn't say Captain Jack she was like "CAPTAIN!"

Also I think Kate said something about how lizzies character views Will..she said she saw an interview where Keira said Liz didnt have much faith in Will to save her either.

Chiki Mina
well liz didnt have enough faith on will to find jack. She was the one who decided to go find JACK herself. Plus how can u keep ur fiance in a jail..

PirateDiva
AND ALSO THE FACT THAT SHE HAS NEVER SAID I LOVE YOU TO WILL...I'VE NEVER HEARD THOSE WORDS FROM HER!!! U WOULD THINK U'D HEAR IT BY NOW!!!!

LovelyOne
I also think its more than just lust when it comes to Jack and Elizabeth...she's emotionally atracted to him too.

katelovespirate
yeah there was an interview with Keira where she was laughing and she said, "I think Elizabeth is worried about Will, because she knows he cant handle himself with Jack, she knows he's going to need rescuing"...

when her father explains to her he is sending her back to england to be safe, her response is not "im not leaving without will," its "but will has got to find JACK!!!"

plus, when Jack is majorly coming on to her, whats her response? "I'm engaged to Will, I love Will"??? NOOOOPE... its "uh, gee... i bathe more often than you."

i dont think there is any way to be sure whether bittersweet applies to l/w or j/w... but i think bittersweet is crap any way you slice it.

LovelyOne
OMG you crack me up^^ It's so true lmao

and I never thought of that line "but will has got to find JACK"

OMG the woman totally wants him so much..that backs up the whole thing of feeling widowed before marriage wanting to find her husband lost at sea..and Judging by the opening for both characters? Its NOT the whelp who is her husband lost at sea.

LovelyOne
bitter for Jack - he cant be a pirate

sweet for Jack - he has something better to live for a "wife" and kid

Bitter for Liz - she loses her fiancee, her dad, Norrington

Sweet for Liz - She gains her true husband in her heart: Jack..the one person she has always loved IMO much more than Will..

Bitter for Will - he cant be alive anymore

Sweet - he's an immortal with Tia and his father?

to be honest with you though I think they may be cutting the kid part because of a 4th..

you have to admit that whole line with Gibbs about the mother's son who calls hmself a pirate" and the way Liz looks at Jack in that weird hinting way and then the convo turns to sex..and then we see that heart shape in the background?? (not sure if thats a coincidence though) It points to them having a kid and it will probably be the thing that saves both characters when the EITC takes over..its the reson for them to exist when they cant have thier old way of life anymore.

LovelyOne
imagine if we knew AWE ended where Jack and her had a kid together then we look back on that little scene..it would be like AH HA!

Chiki Mina
what if the biginning of the 4th movie we see a kid singing pirates life..and that kid being jack/liz!!

LovelyOne
no IMO its gonna show us a love story between Liz/Jack and the EITC on thier asses and possibly at the end they have a kid and decide to move the hell away from danger.

Chiki Mina
You mean love soty in the 4th? So ok like movie 4 is gonna be concentrated mainly on jack/liz. So its a love stoy betwen jack/liz now their relationship is gonna be more focused on this movie. The first movie was only and introduccion of the characters, the second movie is concentrated on jacks character and feelings. the third movie is concentrated on the ''farewell tribute" to the relationship of will/liz, a relationship that was never meant to be...

and 4th movie id finally gonna be concentrated on the relationship with jack/liz

am i babbling again? lol

LovelyOne
nah you are right I think^^

I hope thts what they are doing..it makes sense..although I do have a feeling Liz at the end of AWE is going to accept giving up will to be with Jack.

mss_mira
so then is a 4th confirmed?

and on the love and lust side...... its like elizabeth feels obligated to will cuz they have known eachother since they were kids...

and do you really think that they will through a baby into the mix. im all for j/l thing, but i cant really see him settling down. but then again maybe thats the whole point of growing into a relationship... not that theirs would be totally mature.. lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

LovelyOne
I can imagine them..this is in the future remember.

pirates began to die out around the time AWE is set..pirates are going to die do we really want Jack to remain a pirate and die?

"and BAD..bad for every mother's son who calls himself pirate"

Onlya son of Jack's and Lizzie could call himself pirate..and is Will anywhere to be seen in this scene?? NOP

a main reason to leave piracy behind for good??..would they really want their son to die just so they could continue to be pirates?

apparently they have cut the kid scene out though laughing out loud..but I think disney are being shneeeeky though when it comes to this possible child thing..IMO its going to be a theme at the end of this one or the next

If all pirates die out I will want Jack to have something better in life to live for..to know that he is safe and sound and is surrounded by love..not dead or on his own somewhere with nothing else in life to live for after piracy has ended...what a horrible end for Jack that would be.

Chiki Mina
to be completely honest im not sure about the baby pirate thing.

I think that that part could be possibly be a deleted scene or not even filmed in the third movie. I think this baby pirate thing would be too mcuh lol especially for us..it would be a spinning headache nightmare lol

mss_mira
cutting it out of 3 and putting it into 4 u mean?

and now i remember.... "blah blah jack is a dying breed..... blah blah must find a place in the new world" makes sense.... as long as its done tastfully..... none of that cheesy soap opera crap.

LovelyOne
yes I agree..agreeeeeeeeee

I dont want a load of CHEESE shoved into my face with this ending

Zorro pulled it off pretty well (same writers)

Chiki Mina
yea and so will this movie. This movie will make jack end his pirate ways but with dignity..i think lol

mss_mira
plus depp would never let it go sour.... cuz he's amazing like that!!!

katelovespirate
yeah i think that ending of 3 has been cut. my pal emailed me again, and i asked him about the ending and mentioned that scene and he was like, 'where the hell did you hear that? that was out before the 2nd one was released' and so who knows.

there is so much junk floating around. its pretty confusing.

i've heard from a couple of sources that 4 is a go, but it will be at LEAST 3 years before they do it.

they also say it will be a reinvention and NOT a continuation. straight from the horses mouth, so sorry but exnay on the jack/liz future adventures idea.

yeah i think it could work though--- doing more pirate adventures, more of Jack, etc...

as far as that "jack must find his place in the world" line... that was said by the sleaze-bag villian as blackmail, so i personally dont think we have to take it too seriously. thats what im telling myself anyways. just like i wanted peter pan to stay in neverland, i want jack to stay a pirate.

Chiki Mina
true looool so true i agree 100%

LovelyOne
reinvention

dont you find it interesting how people say everyone ends up exactly how they were at the start of movie 1 some even worse off than before *cough* Will DEAD *cough*

this time they can do the story they always wanted to do between Jack/Liz without the WHELP involved.

kate he cant LOL..pirates died out around exactly the same time AWE is set..jack wont survive unless he changes in some way.

LovelyOne
I'm still not convinced on the baby idea being cut out lol..I still think there is a theme there...because of the hint in DMC

the script my friend has is a "near" final one the person she got it from is on set..

why was there that rumoir of gore etc trying to get a Jack/Liz sex scene into AWE after DMC was released?

mss_mira
yeh he does have to find his place.... and i think we've established he's not going to die so the odds are in our favor w/ j/L. whoopie!!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
reinvention

dont you find it interesting how people say everyone ends up exactly how they were at the start of movie 1 some even worse off than before *cough* Will DEAD *cough*

this time they can do the story they always wanted to do between Jack/Liz without the WHELP involved.

kate he cant LOL..pirates died out around exactly the same time AWE is set..jack wont survive unless he changes in some way.

dont kill the dream, man. wink jack is a legend, screw history, he can do whatever he wants. he's survived giant sea monsters, cannibals, the wrath of cortes' curse, hangings, shootings, prisons, shipwrecks, mutinies, and countless other things..... and a couple of short business men (who will most likely die) are going to make him change his way of life? yeah right. not in my world. lol.

as far as the kid thing, i cant say. i've given all my info, but i wasnt on set. i dont have the script. so that amounts to: i have no idea!!! big grin

LovelyOne
yeah but I dont think people would like the idea of Disney screwing with history laughing out loud..they will be slated for it critically and by the audience who are mostly adults now..and they know whats what...and will be like WTF?

..and they have already set this huge theme up about the age of pirates coming to an end...and they have made it clear Lizzie is the change needed in Jack's life in order for him to fit into the new world.

when Beckett says that line there is a huge clock in the background..then we meet jack..he's thinking of Liz...there is an hourglass on his table..along with many other things that hint Liz.

they better end this Jack/Liz in some way or move 3 wont get to 1 billion you can bet on it..the only time a movie does that is when people like what they see and watch it over and over..people obviously liked the thought of the money of the movie being with the leading lady

people didnt keep gong back to watch a W/E spanner in the works laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mss_mira
so then is a 4th confirmed?

and on the love and lust side...... its like elizabeth feels obligated to will cuz they have known eachother since they were kids...

and do you really think that they will through a baby into the mix. im all for j/l thing, but i cant really see him settling down. but then again maybe thats the whole point of growing into a relationship... not that theirs would be totally mature.. lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do think that she feels obligated to Will...but also she has known him forever... you cant just let go of those feelings you know...she has security with WILL....so thats her situation when she met Jack it was the first time she questioned her feelings for Will! but she also knows that a relationship with a pirate like Jack Sparrow would probably never work....that is until we see him at the end of DMC when he came back to save them HE GREW UP IN FRONT OF OUR EYES and he matured and i thought that was a sign that he's ready to make commitments and Elizabeth saw that...so in my opinion Jack does have the potential to settle down!!!

Chiki Mina
i had a slight argument with a new member in here lol saying that in dmc liz went after will and the reason wasnt liz to help jack. I think that liz went after will but only bc she didnt trust him enough to help jack. so technically she went after jack.

PirateDiva
Well of course in the Jail scene...i thought it was funny cause when Gov. Swann said something and Will responded by saying "Is that a lack of trust in Jack or in Me?" Elizabeth says "Well i have faith in you." and then quickly corrected herself and said, "In both of you!" meaning Will and JAck...i just thought it was funny cause she couldnt just give him his moment of glory she threw Jack in there too...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
yeah lol noticed that too..its so clear liz had jack in her mind.

PirateDiva
of course she did!! she loves him!!

Chiki Mina
We dont see liz saying strictly "I Love you" to will. just only said to jack "to i=find the man i love" did she say it as if trying to show jack that she went away only to find Will not jack?

anyways since liz doesnt say "i Love you" to Will, im hoping that she says I love you to jack big grin

PirateDiva
ya me too....i think she said that to make JAck Jealous *wishful thinking*...lol!!

Chiki Mina
lmao yea i think so too stick out tongue

PirateDiva
Oh God she wants him soooooo much....attraction like that is sooo HARD to HIDE!!! I dont even know why both LIZ/JAck even try to hide it!! I mean seriously it sooo obvious that LIZ sees JACK as her hero...i mean the way she grab onto his LEG when he came back to save them pretty much gives it away...OH JACK U CAME BACK, U ARE MY HERO, I FEEL SAFE AROUND U!! lol!! while Poor Will is probably suffering from a concusion or something after that fall he took...which she didnt even bother to check if he was even ok....lol!! POOR WILL!!

Chiki Mina
lmao. I really do feel bad for him! I can try to cure his eunich problame stick out tongue im off to bed lool love ya all xoxo KEEP THE FAITH!

PirateDiva
Nighty Night!! The FAITH SHALL BE KEPT!!!! SPARRABETH FOREVER!!!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o00o0!!! lol!! yes hyper i know!!

mss_mira
lol eek!

Chiki Mina
i think the battles between liz/jack is love vs lust

the battle within liz is heart vs. brain

and the battle within Jack is freedom vs. liz

Oh yea and Will is probably Liz vs. Daddy
lol big grin just thought of that
Each of these characters face their inner battles stick out tongue

LovelyOne
yeah and when she's being removed from the cell she shouts "but Will has to find JACK!"

laughing out loud

willofthewisp
See, I think Liz just sees Will as someone she has to guard. She's his protector, remember, ever since they were kids. Yeah, she says she has faith in him, but that's faith that he will try his best, not that he won't need her help.
I noticed she never says "I love you" to Will, too. They did the same thing in Phantom of the Opera. Christine never says I love you to either man yet they both say it to her, and the writers did that to keep people always guessing her true feelings. That's why there will always be people who put her with the Phantom and those who put her with Raoul. Even when she makes her definitive choice, the other group makes excuses.
Which is exactly what will happen here, either way.

LovelyOne
Every time she has Will safe with her she yearns for Jack becuse IMO the thing for Will is more like a protective mothers love..With Jack he protects her and she needs him in her life it seems he is the "husband" ..so if at the end she decideds to go with Will to "save him" from the dutchman's curse..she will return to Jack. IMO...its what happened at the start of DMC the middle and the end

Chiki Mina
I think the love liz feels for will is like a motherly/sister love. She loves Will but isnt in love with him. Hse only wants him safe and sound, but then runs to Jack.

And what I believe is that Jack is Liz security blanket laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Every time she has Will safe with her she yearns for Jack becuse IMO the thing for Will is more like a protective mothers love..With Jack he protects her and she needs him in her life it seems he is the "husband" ..so if at the end she decideds to go with Will to "save him" from the dutchman's curse..she will return to Jack. IMO...its what happened at the start of DMC the middle and the end

UgH....so then why did she Kill Him????? lol....im sorry 2day is just one of those days where i wish that 2morrow would be May 25th!!! lol....u know a day were u feel like u just cant take it anymore! i need help...lol!! *sighs*

But i do agree that her feelings for Will are that of a protector.....and then she turns to JACK for her OWN protection!!! (which is what we see when she holds onto Jacks leg while he shoots the barrels on the ship in the Kraken scene) she looks up to him (total symbolism)!

LOL... i just think that it's soooo funny how Will does all the Dirrty stuff (fighting, stealing etc..) all to save Liz and yet somehow Jack always walks away being the Hero to LIZ just by being there...lol!! In both movies Will sets off to find LIZ or help her in some way, inquiring the help of JACK....who somehow in the quest always ends up alone with LIZ!! While Will is off contemplating on how to help her...lol!!! LMAO...tell me that isnt hilarious!!!!

LovelyOne
EDIT - ignore this post

LovelyOne
to save Will a lot of "hurt" by not choosing Jack over him..also to save his life from the Kraken..

but afterward when she's sitting with Will safe and sound..and she's offered the chance to forget about Jack and move on in life with Will?

she denies herself the happy ending with Will in order to return to Jack..her husband who is lost at sea (check the sig)

Chiki Mina
I think Liz longs for a purpose in life...she knows theres so much more beyond the uptight society, the prison as a housewife, and the corsets.

I think she sees hope with Jack..i think lol

willofthewisp
Not that I'm disagreeing with anyone, but I kind of resent the fact that being a housewife makes you devoid of purpose. I myself am not a housewife, but plenty of women are and they are just as important as any career woman. It's all about choices, people.
But for Liz, I don't think she would be complete with Will. She might be happy with Will, but not complete.

LovelyOne
exactamondo!

Chiki Mina
The point is the choices you make. If you dream of becoming a housewife have kids and have dinner ready for your husband then alrighty make that dream come true.

but with liz is different, if she doesnt want to be an ordinary housewife blah blah then she doesnt have to make that choice. If what she wants is to be with a pirate and feel free well then she must persue her dream, and go after it.

willofthewisp
That's what I'm saying, chiki. I just don't like that people think housewives are weak and can't stand up for themselves, or are too stupid to go out into the career world. It just breaks some women's hearts to leave the house knowing they aren't taking care of their kids. It's not about "serving" your man.

Liz....yeah, I just don't see any qualities in here that suggest she likes the domestic life. Her dream is Jack. I'm convinced of that.

Chiki Mina
We make choices from the moment we wake up till we go to sleep. You have to be careful in making choices bc it could be something that u will regret. With elizabeth she needs to be careful with her choices, bc if she decideds to just ignore and deny that she loves jack and that her destiny leads with Jack, and rather decides to stay with will to be a housewife which of ocurse she doesnt want, then she will be an unhappy gurl. Because she made that choice.

LovelyOne
"The world outside my kitchen is so bright and scary, I'm only here because you caught me between pregnancies"

lol sorry

mss_mira
oh i love jack/liz but i jst thought about it, and how do u know that the whole "widowed before her marriage" thing doesnt mean will?

Chiki Mina
at the beginning of dmc is foreshadowing the ending of dmc. mourning of jacks death, remember her tears at tias hut.

mss_mira
oh ok. seems simple enough<3

willofthewisp
I really like that quote, widowed before marriage. Simplified to its most basic terms, it says Liz isn't really happy on her supposed wedding day.

LovelyOne
I think it is forshadowing but it also reflects how Elizabeth feels at that very monet in time about Jack being missing from he life. That line is said BEFORE Jack dies..so she must be feeling widowed from Jack before hand anyway..I'm not saying love..although I think the potential of love is there.

she is missing Jack right from the start of this movie IMO Its not obvious but she is feeling incomplete without him. He recently came into her life and filled it with adventure and fun, he saved her life on 4 seprate occasions..now he's gone and its raining its horrible it looks like a funeral and almsot like she is kneeling next to a grave (big mound of dirt)..then the first shot we have Jack in a coffin..floating, lost at sea somewhere..

She is Penelope..her husband is lost at sea..Jack is lost at sea he left her a year before to persue piracy (hobby) if you will

When her dad is trying to remove her from Port Royal she shouts "but will has to find JACK!"

in the Odyssey Penelope sent her son to find Odysseus she also doesnt have faith in him to be successful...Keira said her character doesn't have faith in Will to find Jack.

when she's confronted on her feelings for Jack by Beckett she bursts out in denial.

when she's sitting in the cage and the dog/Jack is not there to lead her away from the horrible men whistling at her like a dog she is feeling like she wants Jack there to protect her I think. He's the one who usually protects her in situations where she's feeling helpless...

she is lead not to Will once she escapes but Jack..straight to Jack, she went looking for him not Will(searching for her husband lost at sea)

again the 2 meanings of Widow:

1. a woman often left alone because her husband devotes his free time to a hobby or sport (although I think she's feeling he's dead to her too) - start

2. a woman who has lost her husband by death and has not remarried. - end

lovethemtigers
I've read all these post...and once again...we are so dang smart....Liz loves Will because that the love that is safe to her, even though she longs for adventure...she still feels obligated to Will....that why she is "troubled"..she feels friendly love and obligation to will and at the same time she has butterflies and girly smiles whenever she is around Jack...and she flirts and talks about sex.....

She never has said "i love you" to Will...but he said to her......
She tells Jack "I've come to find the man I love"...he stops dead in his tracks...although the coversation goes in a different direction..it makes you think....
Yes, she is very adamant when she says "Captain" to Beckett...and he has that knowing look on his face and looks directly at Liz "ah, yes I thought YOU would"....so, maybe he has talked to Tia and knows that he can get to Jack through Liz....maybe he was thinking if he has Liz locked in a jail Jack might come looking for her and set a trap for him?????
The kiss on the beach between Liz and Will..just seems sweet, not passionate...and that look on her face as she looks back over her shoulder at Norrie and Jack, that expression is like "see you are wrong, I do love Will, there's nothing between me and Jack" (in that denial phase, like she is trying to convince herself)....plus, if she does secretly have a thing for Jack..she is scared of it because of his past, his legend...she doesn't feel like it's the right future for her...would he be faithful? Would he settle down with me? just some thoughts that may go through her head....Is he just playing me?.....those type of things....
I'm sorry I'm rambling here....just trying to get in some quick thoughts before it's back to work...

katelovespirate
hahaha i know its always a quick thought or two, then run back to work or class.

yeah i always think the line "im here to find the man i love" is just great.

that whole scene is prime. i mean, its the reunion of two characters who drive each other crazy, but who are both very attracted to the other. there's so much flirting, so much eye contact, so much chemistry in that scene.

i always think liz saw where jack's compass was pointing... because he pops it open and she's looking straight down at it--- she probably saw--- before he shut it. then he does that line "it points to the thing you want most in this world" and you can tell that makes her giddy inside, she's totally enchanted by him in that moment, their eye chemistry, wow. lol. love it.

PirateDiva
Liz has a choice to make and she knows it...because she very well knows that her atraction for Jack goes way futher than just butterflies in her stomach....he represents everything she wants in life. freedom, love, adventure....while with Will her life would be that of a traditional family....take care of the kids, the house, and look pretty all the time. so she is stuck in between....but seriously in Pirates 1 from the very begining of the movie she never looked comfortable in those gowns she wore...she always looked tense....at home she never really looked at home...but when she was on the ship and when she got down and dirty....she looked a lot more relaxed like there is where she wanted to be!! she gave commands like she was born to be a captain....she fired guns, and fought and it came so natural to her

And Jack and her always have these deep conversations...they really open up to each other...and she loves that!!!

lovethemtigers
I know.....it's just so funny...I bet she doesn't have butterflies when she is around Will..and I have never once seen her look all giddy and flushed around Will like she does around Jack...I love it when he says "It points to the thing you want most in this world" (he eyes cast downward ever so quickly at her lips) and she has that shy giddy smile and says "Oh Jack, are you telling the truth?"...."every word, luv"...the chemistry between these two in this scene is so electrifying...it's like no one is there but the two of them...even though NOrrie keeps throwing in his two cents worth "Oh Please, the captain of the flying dutchman." "Oh dear" and my favorite "you don't actually believe him?"....and throwing up in the background, the crew walking around them loading the black pearl....great, great scene....

on youtube it's called "you smell funny"...LOVE IT

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
I know.....it's just so funny...I bet she doesn't have butterflies when she is around Will..and I have never once seen her look all giddy and flushed around Will like she does around Jack...I love it when he says "It points to the thing you want most in this world" (he eyes cast downward ever so quickly at her lips) and she has that shy giddy smile and says "Oh Jack, are you telling the truth?"...."every word, luv"...the chemistry between these two in this scene is so electrifying...it's like no one is there but the two of them...even though NOrrie keeps throwing in his two cents worth "Oh Please, the captain of the flying dutchman." "Oh dear" and my favorite "you don't actually believe him?"....and throwing up in the background, the crew walking around them loading the black pearl....great, great scene....

on youtube it's called "you smell funny"...LOVE IT

Oh I Know any scene with Jack/Liz is just genious!! I Love them....the movie needs to come like now!!!!

PirateDiva
I just went to go watch the "you smell funny clip" and i found it funny when he's insulting Norri and Liz says "Jack" and he turns to look at her and she says "All i want is to find Will." and then Jack looks away like well, then he returns his gaze to her....right in her eye and asks "Are you certain, is that what you really want most?" look at her face she almost looks nervous, and uncertain that he's asking her that....she responded as though he was questioning her love for Will...LOL!!

mss_mira
oh i know.... like an inner conflict.... like "is he testing me?" lol<3 LOVE IT!!!

Chiki Mina
each of these characters have their inner conflicts.

mss_mira
yeh but its like jack's inner conflict and liz's inner conflict, conflict w/ eachother, i makes it even more difficult.

Chiki Mina
im gonna make a thread about that..about what each of these characters face.

LovelyOne
I already made one of those inner conflict threads somewhere lol

the emotional battle going on in each character's mind

between something new/scary and something old/comfortable and familiar

Its each character destiny to accept the new and scary thing in their lives.

each character is saying goodbye to something old and hello to something new IMO by the end of AWE..when the new world comes along each character will live life differently and have something "new" in their livesIMO

Chiki Mina
well damn...im slow somebody already posted that lol and here im feelin so pruod of meself saying "i got a theory" lol

PirateDiva
LOL....No worries Mina!!! We can find that thread and put our 2sense in it...LOL!!! Where is it by the way?

Chiki Mina
yea i dunno where it is either lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.