new doctor who film!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anthonystop18
the directors of doctor who havw announced tht they are getting billie piper &david tennant to make a doctor who movie...........what do u think.....let me know..thnx cool wink smile sad big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
I hope it is shown in American theaters.

vintageSW77
I think that you are wrong........................where u hear this?
I cant see them making a movie with an ex assistant whilst they are busy on the 3rd Series with the new one.

vintageSW77
i searched and came up with.....................................................................................................NOTHING

coolmovies
I hope this is true

vintageSW77
be prepared to be very dissapointed then

Koenig
Originally posted by anthonystop18
the directors of doctor who havw announced tht they are getting billie piper &david tennant to make a doctor who movie...........what do u think.....let me know..thnx cool wink smile sad big grin stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any links.

vintageSW77
no links because it aint happening

Koenig
Are it was all BS shit

MildPossession
This is not official at all, Billie Piper was even asked about it in an interview on television and she had not even heard anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.