why do boys wear thongs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Mercy
every one thinks thongs and g-strings are uncomfortable and stuff but i am not lieing to you guys when i say they are the most comfortable underwear ever thats all i were man thongs and man g-strings and girl thong and girl g-string belive it or not thongs and g-strings are way more comfortable then boxers,briefs,or granny panties for men the THONG and G-STRING ARE VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE and if you think if a guy wears a thong or a g-string your gay that is not true i think every body that reads this tries on a thong and a g-string not one or the other i mean both try them both on barroow a thong and a g-string from a girl or buy them or jack them find a way to try them on you wont regret it

Röland
It's not that I'm afraid of being called gay, I just don't like having a string riding up my ass all day.

Jack of Blades
Gona GO With what Roland says but i dont want to be called gay

jessigem
this is coming from me, a girl.

thongs are NOT comfortable. theyre good to wear with skirts and stuff but if you can avoid them, i advise it. erm

Itzak
Originally posted by Mr.Mercy
every one thinks thongs and g-strings are uncomfortable and stuff but i am not lieing to you guys when i say they are the most comfortable underwear ever thats all i were man thongs and man g-strings and girl thong and girl g-string belive it or not thongs and g-strings are way more comfortable then boxers,briefs,or granny panties for men the THONG and G-STRING ARE VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE and if you think if a guy wears a thong or a g-string your gay that is not true i think every body that reads this tries on a thong and a g-string not one or the other i mean both try them both on barroow a thong and a g-string from a girl or buy them or jack them find a way to try them on you wont regret it

Nah, they make me look fat. ermm

Not that I've ever worn one. lookaround

lord xyz
Because their girl friends have a fetish. stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Gona GO With what Roland says but i dont want to be called gay *points* QUEER!!!

I do it because my junk would be smushed and my crack is too fragile for string to go up it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
*points* QUEER!!!

I do it because my junk would be smushed and my crack is too fragile for string to go up it. Too much info. ermm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by lord xyz
Too much info. ermm You didn't have to read all of it. Just the part about my junk.

Mindship
Just my opinion, but I think anyone who finds a thong "comfortable" has done a helluva selling job on him/herself. People can get used to anything with enough incentive.

NyC-gUrL
messed

Strangelove
I don't because they look horrendously uncomfortable

NyC-gUrL
I don't think thongs on guys look sexy but that's just my opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Thongs make me feel pretty.
lookaround
No, wait! I didn't mean that.............

laughing out loud

Röland
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
I don't think thongs on guys look sexy but that's just my opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)

That will change once you see me in one. naughty

amity75
I don't fancy spending 12 quid on a thong to have 9 quid of it up my arse.

Leo.M

I just have to ask, dude are you gay? huh

(Has NOTHING against gays... just asking)

Blanka
every one thinks thongs and g-strings are uncomfortable and stuff but i am not lieing to you guys when i say they are the most comfortable underwear ever thats all i were man thongs and man g-strings and girl thong and girl g-string belive it or not thongs and g-strings are way more comfortable then boxers,briefs,or granny panties for men the THONG and G-STRING ARE VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE and if you think if a guy wears a thong or a g-string your gay that is not true i think every body that reads this tries on a thong and a g-string not one or the other i mean both try them both on barroow a thong and a g-string from a girl or buy them or jack them find a way to try them on you wont regret it Originally posted by Leo.M
I just have to ask, dude are you gay? huh

(Has NOTHING against gays... just asking)

Weeping Fairy

ummmm.......... alrighty then no expression , i agree with jessigem, thongs are pretty uncomfortable erm

InnerRise
Boys where thongs?

shrug

is it comprehensible.....

MadMel
thankfully not where im from messed

Citizen D
I think the real question here is.. Why DON'T boys wear thongs?

silver_tears
Originally posted by Itzak
Nah, they make me look fat. ermm

Not that I've ever worn one. lookaround

I loled herb

bogen
dude, im happy that you are so open about this but FOR GODS SAKE GET A LIFE OR ATLEAST SOME UNDERPANTS!
im mean really all we've been hearing is how you threw out ur undies and spent $200, wow big deal and not such a great story that you need to say it more than once.

Save us and stop with the Thong talk, go listen to thong song or something erm

Röland
I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong
I like it when the beat goes da na da na
Baby make your booty go da na da na
Girl I know you wanna show da na da na
That thong th thong thong thong.

Mišt
*needs to listen to that song now* herbnone

Röland

adverdelex
If I talk about my self I wear thongs because I and my stuff feel comfortable in it. It is comfortable working in the office. As far as I am out of my house I wear it and do not wear it in the house.

ADarksideJedi
I never heard of such a thing that sounds like a turn off for me.

Dave_97
old thread is old.

Womens undies are very comfortable, i have my reasons for knowing, it involves pictures in which i hope will never see the light of day.

lord xyz
InnerRise got banned.

Slight amusement.

Robtard
Funny thread.

Fallen
i think more guys should wear thongs. mmm

King Castle
only wore it when i was strippin as a chip&dale... but that was like 9 yrs ago.

i dont like the feeling.. i dont think men are suppose to feel the breeze.

Fallen
i find the breeze arousing. eek!

those little day to day thrills keep the day exciting.

King Castle
yeah, well a straight man really shouldnt...

Dave_97
Originally posted by Fallen
i think more guys should wear thongs. mmm i agree.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by King Castle
yeah, well a straight man really shouldnt...
& why not?

Dave_97
Originally posted by Kharhmah
& why not? He's just upset because it he has tan lines. stick out tongue

Kharhmah
HA!

I dont have tan lines. awesome

Might have something to do with the fact I dont go out in sunlight, but w/e.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Kharhmah
HA!

I dont have tan lines. awesome

Might have something to do with the fact I dont go out in sunlight, but w/e. you're missing out, the warm embracing light of the great sky fire, is rather soothing on ones flesh.

nudism, S'all im saying.

Kharhmah
Oh, I'm all for nudism n all that..

I'm just opposed to sun tans. I always thought I looked better sheet white.
Plus I tend to burn a bit. yes

Dave_97
i burn a bit myself, i once fell asleep at the beach, my everything hurt for the next week.

Kharhmah
Ouch. =S

Last time I got properly burnt I'd been walking round the seaside with my mum when I was about 13-ish I think.
I had a bright lobster-red chest by the end of the day.
I was peeling for quite a few days after that.

Never want to loose that much skin all at once ever again.

King Castle
Originally posted by Dave_97
He's just upset because it he has tan lines. stick out tongue due to my ethnic background, i really dont have to worry about tan lines.

MildPossession
I stay away from any men who wear thongs/g-strings, I remember one of my lecturers(male) wore a thong, how did we know? his trousers kept getting caught in the thong...

No thank you. I don't even think they look good on women either(especially when a woman bends down with jeans on and you can see the thong coming over the jeans) and I can't stand wearing them, most uncomfortable things ever, and a chance of infection too, things like feces type things easily getting from one place to the other unlike with knickers...

smile

Leo.M
I think flossing should only be for teeth not ass. Just saying. laughcry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.