Thunderbolts + Venom?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
http://comics.ign.com/articles/737/737644p1.html

so ya

I'm hoping that they can pull this off, cause it would seem fun and exciting

however.....

marvelprince
I like it. I always thought Marvel should use some of their top characters in their team books. As long as they don't turn Bulleye, Venom or Norman into 'good guys' then I'm onboard

AngryManatee
is it still Scorpion Venom or is it Eddie Venom?

Validus
The only person I like in that line up is Chen Lu who has been the highlight of the current Thunderbolts run.

NiņoAraņa
validus...your sig....laughing

but more on topic...

what marvelprince said...

jumpmann
Bullseye is on this team? WTF?

Shouldn't he be throwing marbels through the head of Daredevil's friends or something?

marvelprince
Your sig pains me Validus

grey fox
I dislike the new Venom....I mean , sure Scorpion is cool and all...but I miss the good 'ol "I'll eat your brains Parker for what you did to us" day's....

Doc Potato
I dunno what to think... personally, I reckon Bullseye should get a fight with the new Daredevil, realise its not Matt and kill him... is it Iron Fist? Lol, I'd actually enjoy that. smile Bullseye pwns!

Black Adam
Warren Ellis? meh.
Mike Deodato? sick

put the team looks intresting
I'll pick up the first issue of their arc to check it out..

inamilist
Originally posted by grey fox
I dislike the new Venom....I mean , sure Scorpion is cool and all...but I miss the good 'ol "I'll eat your brains Parker for what you did to us" day's....

agreed

he has had a pretty kick ass showing in beyond though...

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Doc Potato
I dunno what to think... personally, I reckon Bullseye should get a fight with the new Daredevil, realise its not Matt and kill him... is it Iron Fist? Lol, I'd actually enjoy that. smile Bullseye pwns!

Bullseye would get his ass owned by Danny smile

As IMO Iron Fist>Daredevil, and we see how many times DD owns Bullseye. Bullseye's a hella badass though, dont actually see him working on a team but ill give it a shot smile

jumpmann
Bullseye only loses to Daredevil (sometimes, he's beaten him before) because of his radar.

Bullseye would kill Danny with a bottle of Coke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.