Besides Ion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Besides Ion who was the JLAs most powerful member?
Im talkin about the Original to Modern versions not the JLA 1 Million or any other future versions.

jumpmann
Superman.

inamilist
Flash

Ext@nt
Zauriel (He was an angel from heaven)

batdude123
Phantom Stranger

jrodslam
Was Phantom Stranger ever on the roster officially? I thought he was like an honorary member. Either way its between him Zatanna and Flash.

I also think Fate was an honorary member at a time. I think.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by jrodslam
Was Phantom Stranger ever on the roster officially? I thought he was like an honorary member. Either way its between him Zatanna and Flash.

I also think Fate was an honorary member at a time. I think.
An Incarnation of him was a full time member in the JLI

bigbran
Originally posted by jumpmann
Superman. no expression

Darth Vicious
Superman

manjaro
always have and always wil be zatanna and zatarra..most.. powerful.. members.. ever

Entity
They never had anyone close to Ion on a power level I mean not a god or anything was Spectre ever a member or was he just in the JSA i never really got into the JLA till Identity Crisis

Validus
Phantom Stranger

After that Kent Nelson Fate.

Entity
Is that it?

Solidus Snake
Martian Manhunter

if ya had a countdown to start the fight, hed win every time

his greatest challenge would be flash. but once he got over teh initial speed blitz, its over.

if ya are including the phantom stranger...he wins

Entity
I wasn't really askin bout them in a fight i wanted to know if they ever had anyone close to beinge on par with Ion and if not then who came the closest.

Validus
Originally posted by Entity
I wasn't really askin bout them in a fight i wanted to know if they ever had anyone close to beinge on par with Ion and if not then who came the closest.
Close to Ion? No.

Actually, someone I forgot was the Hourman android. When he had the Worlogog, he was a member for a couple of issues. He'd be second best. Then the Stranger, then Fate. Orion is right after that though Morrison wrote him like a chump.

Entity
any one else know anyone?

SpunkySmurph
Zauriel was an official member.

Orion's a current member right now isn't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.