Team A Vs Team B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hwoarang
It is no powers. Pure H20.

Takes place in an abandoned New York.

Team A

Liu Kang
Guile
Kyo
Heihachi

Team B

Raiden
Ryu
Iori
Jin

TricksterPriest
Team B. Kyo is garbage without his flames, and Guile's not very good. Iori is a monster even without his flames and Ryu I'm guessing still has Shoryuken. Raiden vs. Liu Kang is hard to call. I think Heihachi would take out Jin since there's no devil in this match. But, Team B would still probably win.

Krone
Team B take it!

Hwoarang
Its an all out team brawl. Its not against certain guys. They all run together to kick the other teams ass.

Krone
yer but in my opinion its very one sided, Team B has all the best characters from the games you've chosen, Raiden owns everyone in MK, Ryu owns everyone full stop, Iori i dont no much about, and Jin well hes better than any one in Tekken accept Kazuya

Hwoarang
Give me a better match up with the teams and Ill ask Lana to edit them then.

Oh and BTW buddy. Jin beat Heihachi AND Kazayo, and Heihachi beat Kazayo aswell.

So your wrong.

Krone
ok then but dont call me Buddy, and that was only my opinion i never stated that all of it was a fact

TricksterPriest
Replace Jin with Kazuya, guile with Nash, and use SF2 or SFA ryu. And put Terry or someone who doesn't use flames in place of Kyo. Otherwise Team B takes this way too easily.

Hwoarang
Nope. I am keeping the peopel just making it different teams.

Emperor Ashtar
Team B wins, they have raiden for god sakes.

Hwoarang
But he can only fight hand to hand. He isn't that good in hand to hand. Its pretty even with him and Liu kang....I think, I'm undecided.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team B. Kyo is garbage without his flames, and Guile's not very good. Iori is a monster even without his flames and Ryu I'm guessing still has Shoryuken. Raiden vs. Liu Kang is hard to call. I think Heihachi would take out Jin since there's no devil in this match. But, Team B would still probably win. Kyo's a naturally good fighter, even flameless. Iori's still gonna trash him though. Team B still wins

Kaled
Team B, if you replaced raiden and ryu it could be more equal, but dunno who with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.