Ykywtmxw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sugarrogue
Here's a game ma and my friend made up, well i don't know a bout thaats but here it is.

it's called YKYWTMXW... (You Know You Watch To Munch X-men When...)

Here's what you do, all you right is thing that would happen when you watch to much x-men.

Here is a list of some that i found.

You Know You Watch To Munch X-men When...

-You wear gloves everyday

-You dye your hair red with white streaks in the front and talk with a southern accent

-You go around calling people bub

-You spend endless hours crashing into walls believing that one day you will phase through them

-You are convinced that the red-headed girl sitting next to you in class is reading your mind

-You are sick of thinking you can go through walls so now you are convinced that if you hit the wall hard enough you will multiply

-You pretend your watch is an image inducer

-You wear red sun glasses everyday, even when the sun isn't out

-You throw fire works at people and claim you are Jubilee

-You put fake wings on and jump off your roof positive you will fly, unfortunately the only thing you end up doing is hitting rock bottom.

-You walk up to the new girl in your class that claims she is from England and say "I know who you really are!"

-You throw cards at people and say they will explode

-In the Middle of a hurricane you run outside and pretend to control the weather

-You tell every boddy that you can make a horse out of fiyer

At god
SO TRUE!!! LOL!! You know what I call X-man uppsetion? There are five letters!!

GEEKS

sugarrogue
Ah!

don't shiv
YKYWXMTMW you wear white lingerie, boots, a tablecloth & blonde highlights to the Mall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.