I like will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
I notice that there is a lot of random will bashing. but I like him I don't know where this has all come from. So if anyone likes the strong hearted,solid, humorous character that is the sexy will turber. then chat here. I know I'm gunna get a lot of ppl come here and disagree and argur at me and say will is this and and that. Frankly I don't care. I would rather you didn't as there are plenty of threads for that. This is a thread of hope. Can anyone keep POTC the way it was with me?

Swann&Sparrow
Sorry if you feel this way. Some of us bash Will, some like him. We're not saying you CAN'T like him, some of us just think he's not...all those things you just said.

Go ahead and talk good about him. No one is stoping you.

Have fun.

{PS: I hate Will}

Mistypirate
I just wanted to say good luck you are going to need it. And don't let your hopes down. pray really, really hard so he doesn't die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I just wanted to say good luck you are going to need it. And don't let your hopes down. pray really, really hard so he doesn't die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

is it just me or is it sarcasm lol

well to be honest i dont hate wil nor i love him. I like orlando lol, though i tease him alot, but just Will gets in the way at times.

aniron
you tease him a lot? what?

thanx for the luck wishing.
The only problem I have with will is his taste in women. Y he goes for planky boy look a likes I will never know. aka THE planky boy lookalike lol.

go will.

LovelyOne
I dont like him..but I dont mind if you do lol..but I will never stop disliking him

but I'll say something positive....he has a nice back

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
is it just me or is it sarcasm lol

well to be honest i dont hate wil nor i love him. I like orlando lol, though i tease him alot, but just Will gets in the way at times.

you know what, as a matter of fact I love Orlando I think he is funny as hell. Like you are saying is his character that I like to bash and tease. You know what's funny I have a twin sis she is Will/Lizz and Orlando fan. I call her all the time to tease her about it, I told her that his character is going to be doomed, so her hopes for Will/Liz are practically over hahaha. Bu yea I like Orlando I think he is hot and sexy I just don't like his character.

aniron
lol im having a bad typing day. jst looked back at all the mistakes i made *turber lol

I love chemistry between jack and will (not sexual) like in the first potc and the took over te ship in the beginning i forgtwhether i was the dauntless or the intercepter. but when will fails to be piraty and the look jck gives him after he says "aye avas" craks me up everytime. I think that jack really likes will. perhaps hr thinks he can mould him into a faithful first mate.

aniron
orlando is hot and sexy. but you have to admit, hes growing into a damn good actor too. I don't see much wrong with his character as wil either. I don't really get the problem. HATE ELIZABETH THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND KEIRA UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LovelyOne
I like Orlando Bloom..I lIked him in LotR

aniron
*sigh* lotr. *sigh* I love lotr. lol

Chiki Mina
orlando is oh so sweet. i dont like alot of ppl offending him its ok to tease cus i tease him, but i dont offend him. Ppl like to talk alot of crap about him and its ok they like johnny more but dont offend orli. what would johnny think?! in case of ppl didnt know johnny and orli are actually really really good friends.

LovelyOne
I'm only joking when I bash orlie but when I bash Will..Its hatred at the moment sorry lol

sailorleo
i lovers will too...i don't want him to die...

Mistypirate
Yea they are really good friends, I remember reading an interview in a magazine of Orlando, where the interviewer asks him, what is it like to work with Johnny? and then Orlando says, oh its great we kiss and hug all the time. And then he says. And whenever Johnny sees me he says hey Orli I missed you so much, give me a kiss. I read it in the new edition of the InTouch magazine. That crack me up. That is why I love Johnny soo much. He is soo funny.

aniron
I would never offend orli. only keira lol
will is cool I mean I love his character. He really is selfless and cool and just damn brill. although it's obvious jonny and orli are m8s I have to ask chiki mina, what makes you sound like you KNOW him personally. or am I getting completly the wrong tone lol

savvysparrow
I really think it's sad that Will gets such a bum wrap. It's not his fault that he's so underdeveloped. I like Will too, and I really do feel sorry for him in DMC because he has a disadvantage to Jack in terms of his depth of character.

In most stories, there's supposed to be a foil to the actual hero of the story. A person who's meant to be the opposite of the hero to create contrast. That is Will's role. So, where as Jack has a complex nature, history and sense of morals, Will is forced to be straight forward and honest. There's no conflict if Will and Jack are exactly the same, savvy?

So it's not so much that people hate the character, but that they hate how little he's developed in the course of the three movies. But that's intentional! The writers know what they're doing. If you look at it from a Casablanca standpoint, he's the Victor Lazlo of the Pirates series, where as Jack is more like Rick. Will is so perfect that you have to develop a sort of hatred for him because we're all secretly rooting for the real hero of the series. It doesn't make Will's action any less noble, or his character less heroic.

Mistypirate
I would like and have more respect for his character if he becomes the next Davy Jones.

Chiki Mina
i dont hate keira either lol. I dont like will being in the way in jack/liz..but i dont want him to die thoug sad i kind of wish he lived, accept liz love towards jack, find a suited gurl for him. But there is the destiny thing..uhg oh well.But they had to kill him bc orli said he wont be in potc 4 plus if will lived there could be chance that liz/jack wont be together.

Surreal_44
I like Will!

I think his character is a lot more interesting than people give him credit for. Yeah, I know Jack Sparrow is fascinating, but Will develops quietly. He went through a pretty significant change in the first film, and he grew even more in the second film.

I love the relationship between Will and Jack...I just wonder if they can resolve the whole triangle thing and still remain friends. They have such a kinship between them, and it's fun to watch them work together.

And I really like the idea of Will and Elizabeth together. I know, I know. This site is almost strictly J/E shippers, and I've heard all the rumors, spoilers, and leaks that exist at the moment. I just think Will and Elizabeth compliment and balance each other. I love how they work together seamlessly....words aren't even necessary between them, which adds to it.

I can't wait to see what Will does in the next film. I've heard some interesting rumors and it'll be fun to see what actually happens.

Chiki Mina
I think i agree about wills character. He is still somewhat a kid. And maybe in this movie he will grow up more. and accept his destiny.

Each of these charcters are very intersting we cannot just ignore how great they develope. With elizabeth, jack, and will. these are our main characters but THE main character is jack of course.

liz and jack developed alot in the second and are gonna develop more. Will, however, wil develop his character more in a darkish side which i cant wait to see lol.

I think it will be kinda sexy to see Will all pissed and eveil..maybe even kinki lool

hazel1
Furcking no d!ck women.

hazel1
Stupid ugly little boy with a little little weeeeenerrr!
WEEEEENNNNEERR.
hAHAHAHAHAhahaha...
HAHAH gay boy with no D!ICK!!!!!!! hahahah lmfao!

johnnyforever
i love Will too. it's just that he's getting in the way of the perfect ending,

a jack and liz ending!

and that is why we don't like bloody stupid will big grin

hazel1
No dick.
No manlyness.
No life.
No nothing.

Stupid stupid boy.

Chiki Mina
if u hate will so much then stop thinking about him...it looks like u think about these thoughts alot about him...

hazel1
HAHAHAH stupid little boy! hahahah

Yes im thinking about him all the time, im thinking about the time when he dies, and i hope its really painfull hahahah die little boy hahaha

Chiki Mina
i think ur in the wrong thread..the psycho messed up thread is somewhere around the corner, maybe to ur right

Surreal_44
I understand a lot of people like Jack and Elizabeth. *grin* I don't have a hard time imagining them together...I just think Will and Elizabeth is what will eventually happen, when all is said and done. And I'm NOT a W/E shipper at all. wink

One of the things I find so interesting about Will Turner is how far he is willing to go for Elizabeth. I know quite a few think that Will simply forgot about her when he ran into his father, but I'm not convinced. And I don't think it's a bad thing...I mean, how would any of us react to being reunited with a family member (especially a parent) that we had believed we killed?

Remember, Will probably thought that he killed his father once he lifted the curse. I can only imagine the nightmares that would bring about.

Chiki Mina
true Will did not forget about Liz, he just kind of kept her as if in a locked chest untill he frees his father. Kept her like in a layaway.

the will/liz relationship wont happen exactly, Will dies sad. Will asked liz to marry him before he dies, so liz married him as a favor. True, this story in AWE will be focused on liz/will, bc its more as a tribute to the relationship that was sadly not meant to be. Will knows by heart that liz loves jack. So will asks liz for her hand in marriage before he dies, knowing that by death they would be seperated and liz could live her life as she always wanted with jack.

Surreal_44
We'll see. wink As I understand it, there are quite a few possibilities out there, one of them is which that Will does NOT die, nor does he become the captain of the Flying Dutchman.

Someone else does it, and no, it's not Jack. It's the fourth main character of the film, who is usually sadly neglected.

At least that is the most recent rumor I've heard. We shall see, we shall see!

Chiki Mina
u know whats the problem...there are too many rumors thats the damn problem lol.

i think we need to see into the movie and the patterns, not rumors. rumors are rumors they are not facts

Surreal_44
Well, the patterns indicate Will and Elizabeth, since the first movie was about Will trying to get to Elizabeth, and the second movie was about Elizabeth trying to get to Will...so the third movie will be them trying to get to each other.

Will is going to try to prove his love to her, and Elizabeth is going to try to win back Will's trust. That's my prediction. :-)

By the way, I know it's Norrigton's sword, technically, but it's known as the "Turner Sword"...the writers have said that it has a bit of destiny of its own. Interesting, no?

Chiki Mina
Well firstly yes Wil was trying to get to liz in the first. But liz was going after will in the second. she was just going bc she didnt trust Will enough for him to rescue jack.

When liz father freed liz, he said that they are going to england and watever and liz said ''but will has to save jack'' she didnt say im not going anywhere without Will.

Its for sure Will is going to die and its for sure that he will stab the heart. Tia saw that destiny about him in the second movie. Not ust any character is gonna stab it for the hell of it. Will does it as a sacrifice for liz and the others. Bc the only way to beat EITC is to stab the heart of davy, since they are the one who are in control of the heart.

It is for sure he will die, but i doubt he will become like davy. I believe he will be the total oppisite of davey.

Surreal_44
Actually, Elizabeth goes after Will because she loves him. wink Remember, her concern is that by leaving Port Royal behind, she is leaving Will behind. "A fair trial for Will ends in death!" Also, she tells her father that Will is a better man than he gives him credit for, and that they should wait for Will because he has gone to get Jack.

No where does she say that Jack needs to be saved. They don't know that Jack is in trouble.

Remember? Governor Swann explains to her that Beckett never intends to grant Will, Elizabeth or Norrington pardons...that the only one available is for Jack Sparrow. Therefore, when she steals the letters, it's because she now knows that Beckett is NOT going to grant Will a pardon. It has nothing to do with her lack of trust in Will.

So she is a wanted criminal who has escaped from jail AND has stolen from the head of the EITC. So what's she going to do? She leaves to go find Will.

Also, what you are telling me is a theory, not a fact necessarily. There are plenty of rumors that disprove what you've just said. You can, of course, believe what you want, but to me, we won't know anything for sure until the movie is released. I don't believe for one moment that we have the entire story already, seeing as there are almost daily revisions on the script and I don't believe they are finished filming yet.

So anyway....back to the topic. Will becomes a lot craftier by the second film. He played DJ pretty well, I thought. It was quite...piratey if I do say so. wink

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Also, what you are telling me is a theory, not a fact necessarily. There are plenty of rumors that disprove what you've just said. You can, of course, believe what you want, but to me, we won't know anything for sure until the movie is released. I don't believe for one moment that we have the entire story already, seeing as there are almost daily revisions on the script and I don't believe they are finished filming yet.

Then yours is not a fact either, its a theory. And may i remind you that rumors arent facts either. And did you know that orlando is not gonna be in the next instalment of pirates 4. Which is actually confirmed that there will be a 4th. So whats the purpose for Will Turner in the fourth..??

And if its prooving me wrong these so called rumors, then its prooving wrong for millions and millions of ppl who see the same patters. Will/Liz are one of our main characters, but our MAIN character is jack-the potc main character. What hit the billion mark was jack getting the girl at the end, besides that is one hell of a movie, jack finally found happiness even if it led him to his death.

Then what was all this Destiny about you" that Tia told him..did she said it for the fun of it? And what was the purpose of Bootstrap giving that knife at Will? By the end of DMC Will didnt look too happy, and u can see that hes new best friend was his knife..

ivebeendepped43
all i can say to this thread is: ew

Chiki Mina
big help...

katelovespirate
hey aniron...

i like will a ton. honestly. there is something very pure about his character... something innocent, naive, honorable and admirable. i think he is goofy but he has a good heart. he is passionate and completely unjaded. its really lovely. i think he's awesome.

its a shame they pitted him against Jack for the girl, though. in 1, i LOVED Jack and will's friendship vibe... and I DO think Jack sort of fathered Will in some ways, and mentored him. When did everyone like Will most? When he was acting Jacky... at the end of 1. jack taught him well.

i dont know whats gonna go down with his character in 3. i honestly think he's going to keep the majority of his purity, cause thats his character's selling point. but it doesnt help him much. even as he gets darker and more desperate, he still makes mistakes and trouble for himself cause he plays by the rules. is that bad? no. but in this movie, he's shooting himself in the foot with it.
but i wouldnt want to see will completely ruthless.

i dont think will is gonna die. i think he's gonna become immortal or captain of the fd or something like that.

and despite all my hopes (i ship j/l) i think its highly likely he will get the girl and keep her.

i sort of live by my emotions (which is a problem but whatever) so as much as i LIKE will, when i see jack and liz on the edge of such passion, they win out for me. its so much more exciting to imagine liz and jack together than liz marrying will.

dont be hating keira. she's flipping awesome.

PirateDiva
U know what i actually happen to like Will! He's part of the movie and Will, Elizabeth, Jack they all have a part of my heart because they made the Movie what it is!!! Of course Johnny turned it up a Knotch or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 whatever with his performance as Jack!!

I love Will....and with all Honesty if the movie turns out that he dies...im gonna be sad to see him go! i will cry like a baby for him!!

Chiki Mina
Will is not gonna die and less turn inot a fish.

He will be immortal. And to me IMO he will do the exact oppisite that davey did. Instead of teorrizing te 7 seas, he could protect over the 7 seas.

PirateDiva
Could be....i dont know We'll see when the Movie comes...im just saying that if that does happen i'll be sad!!

sailorleo
Well, the patterns indicate Will and Elizabeth, since the first movie was about Will trying to get to Elizabeth, and the second movie was about Elizabeth trying to get to Will...so the third movie will be them trying to get to each other.

Will is going to try to prove his love to her, and Elizabeth is going to try to win back Will's trust. That's my prediction. :-)

By the way, I know it's Norrigton's sword, technically, but it's known as the "Turner Sword"...the writers have said that it has a bit of destiny of its own. Interesting, no? omg..you said the magic word...norrington! eek! embarrasment

Chiki Mina
I dont think Norringtons desttiny is gonna stab jones...and less die.

Surreal_44
Another Norrington fan?! Woot!!! I ADORE Norrington. Utterly gorgeous, and with that voice and the uniform and...and...wait, this is the Will thread. stick out tongue

Anyway, Will has a 'touch' of destiny...not necessarily enough to become captain of the Flying Dutchman, or to die, or whatever...his destiny might be that he stabs the heart...but then, who says he has to captain the Flying Dutchman?

As I said, there are plenty of rumors out there that disprove what I say...there are plenty of rumors out there to disprove what anyone says, honestly.

I just put my own theory out into the universe, and yeah, I could be wrong, but so what? It's a movie. big grin I'm not going to cry if I'm wrong, but I do believe that I am right when I say that Will and Elizabeth end up together ( and there are some lovely theories on the J/E side of the fence, I simply don't agree with them). So I'll just cling to my little belief and wait until AWE comes out to see if I'm right or wrong.

LovelyOne
because the first 57 pages of the draft script suggestes it, who ever stabs the heart will becme the next captain^^ the one that Ted Elliot confirmed to be real

also Tia says to Will "a touch of DESTINY" once again when he asks for the location of the dutchman laughing out loud

Its also been confirmed to me..but I cant say how

Kate's sources suggest that its the ending too

Also there is a spoiler on podcast that even suggests the fate Of Tia when it comes to Will.

Chiki Mina
from the patterns that i have seen...it would look as if it will be a jack/liz pairing. Now im not saying this bc im obsessed, its what i see its what we all seee. so for our theories are prooven to be accurate. Maybe not 100%, but they are not definitely wasted. It is confirmed from orlando himself that he wont reprsise the role of william turner in the 4th. so how can there be a will/liz pairing?? Whos liz gonna pair in the 4th then?! The Air?! Mr. Gibbs?! hell no her destiny leads with Jack.

If I see any patterns that leads to will/liz pairing then i will surely root for those couples..but i dont see anything, nada.

It is confirmed of wills death and WHOEVER STABS THE HEART OF DAVEY BECOMES THE NEXT CAPTAIN. Sorry i had to cappitalize that for importace lol

katelovespirate
chiki, i LOVE your new siggy. its so hott.

yeah my sources are all for the ending you just suggested, lovelyone.

i think it would make loads of sense: tia leaves her love (jack) and will leaves his love (liz) because both of them know its not going to work out, and will and tia go off and become immortal together, to sort of heal from their wounds and such. lol. makes sense to me.

aniron
wow a lot of talk. I am not a fan for j/l to get together. shes not right for him shes a spoilt madame. I rhink willand jack should marry me! or idealy jack should marry the invisible anna maria, and will should through the wooden plank overboard for the sharks and marry a pirate swash buckle hardworking princess or something.
I want to see the relationship between will and jack grow, it'd be cool if he joind jacks crew or had his own or sumthing. Elizabeth just gets in the way the planky plank. mad

diddly-dum
hey! big grin

aniron
plus, nobody will give me the low down of what is meant to happen in thr 3rd potc. but i do think that will will have some connection with fd. maybe loosing the woman he loves like davvy jones lost his will cause him to feel so much pain he will be the next dj.

aniron
chiki sig would be good if there wasn't a boy like plank on it lol plank lol long story behind that word.

Surreal_44
Again, different sources, different endings. *shrug* I see patterns for Will and Elizabeth too...just most J/E shippers disregard the patterns because it gets in the way of their fascination with their own particular ship. That's all right...we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Will's destiny, of course, could be that he is to kill Tia. *waggles brows* Ever think of that?

The only problem I have with the idea of Will stabbing the heart, killing Davy Jones and becoming the Captain of the Flying Dutchman is that Tia said "a touch" which makes me wonder exactly how much destiny Will has. After all, 'a touch' of something generally means a small amount. So...any thoughts on that?

By the way, just to note here, I am NOT a W/E shipper....I love Norribeth!!!!! love However, my own shippie has so many holes it's liable to sink before it leaves the harbor, so I have moved on to the next most LIKELY ship, which is W/E. To me, at least. J/E is a nice ship, but aside from two, maybe three flirty moments, I simply don't see a connection between the two characters that would constitute as 'love'. Lust, yeah....love, no.

sailorleo
Again, different sources, different endings. *shrug* I see patterns for Will and Elizabeth too...just most J/E shippers disregard the patterns because it gets in the way of their fascination with their own particular ship. That's all right...we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Will's destiny, of course, could be that he is to kill Tia. *waggles brows* Ever think of that?

The only problem I have with the idea of Will stabbing the heart, killing Davy Jones and becoming the Captain of the Flying Dutchman is that Tia said "a touch" which makes me wonder exactly how much destiny Will has. After all, 'a touch' of something generally means a small amount. So...any thoughts on that?

By the way, just to note here, I am NOT a W/E shipper....I love Norribeth!!!!! love However, my own shippie has so many holes it's liable to sink before it leaves the harbor, so I have moved on to the next most LIKELY ship, which is W/E. To me, at least. J/E is a nice ship, but aside from two, maybe three flirty moments, I simply don't see a connection between the two characters that would constitute as 'love'. Lust, yeah....love, no. OMFG!!! I thought i was the onlyt y one like me in the whole world! *hugs*

sailorleo
you should totally check out my new norrie vid!

Chiki Mina
for your information i dont see the will/liz patterns bc im blinded with the jack/liz obsession. Iam not an obsessed fan, im rooting for them bc it is clear these 2 belong together...and either ur blind but there have been interviews of Will bot bieng in the 4th and he actually does die but he wont become like davy..

katelovespirate

By the way, just to note here, I am NOT a W/E shipper....I love Norribeth!!!!! love However, my own shippie has so many holes it's liable to sink before it leaves the harbor, so I have moved on to the next most LIKELY ship, which is W/E. To me, at least. J/E is a nice ship, but aside from two, maybe three flirty moments, I simply don't see a connection between the two characters that would constitute as 'love'. Lust, yeah....love, no.

my thoughts on this:

1. norri deserves her most
2. the w/l ship is perhaps the most obvious
3. the j/l ship is way hotter and more exciting. lol.

i ship j/l but i dont call what they have LOVE. its def not there yet in my book. i think there is an incredible amount of understanding, moral similarities, and physical attraction between the two of them. i mean, check out the original version of POTC 1-- it was meant to be more jack/liz oriented, but for time purposes they ended up removing those bits and going for the simpler outcome (they didnt realize they would get a 2 or 3). the deleted scenes in 1 (esepcially the peas in a pod scene) speak clearly that they both respect each other and have a lot of emotional connection. love? no, not yet. lust? of course.

the writers have confirmed that at the beginning of 2, Jack IS thinking about Elizabeth. She is on his brain because she both attracted and infuriated him. his flirtation is not just jack being jack, but rather, him actually trying to win someone he is realizing more and more he is falling for.

liz's feelings are more ambiguous, but no one can argue that she is very attracted to him as well. she wanted him to kiss in the curiosity scene, and i think its clear she could have chained him to the ship without the long kiss at the end... and she went in for another kiss.

so im not saying they are in love or anything, but i think there is a powerful connection that is exciting and intriguing because its not as obvious as the other ship. thats all.

Surreal_44
Nice to see some other Norrington lovers here on this site!!! I'm thrilled.

Now, as for Will and Elizabeth...

In the first movie, Will risks EVERYTHING to save Elizabeth. Elizabeth sacrifices herself to save Will by offering herself to Norrington in marriage...not that Norrington is a bad guy, but she doesn't LOVE him. She LOVES Will.

In the second movie, Will goes off to find Jack so that he can save Elizabeth. Elizabeth goes off to find Will and stumbles into Jack...who gives her the chance to save Will. I know the compass swung around to Jack at least once (dude, if I'd been holding that compass it would have done the same thing even though I totally lust after Norrington), but the compass still took them to the chest.

It did not stay pointed at Jack. In the end, Elizabeth hesitates to shoot at the netting full of explosives, even though every moment she waited put the crew into more and more danger....she doesn't hesitate with Jack. She chains him up and leaves him.

If you REALLY, REALLY love someone, would you chain them up to die alone? Wouldn't you want to stay and face things with them, no matter what?

There is no way that Elizabeth chained Jack up to rid herself of the temptation...that just makes Elizabeth a shallow, extremely selfish character who doesn't deserve any man.

She loves Will, not Jack. Much to my dismay. *sighs*

mmoviejunkie
okay surreal i totally respect your thougts 'n all but im going to say a few things of what i think about them, and dont get mad or anything, i mean this is the point of a fourm to share ideas 'n all

Liz did chain him up to get rid of her temptation, did you not hear how she said it?? she was convincing herself the whole time AND she went back to kiss him agian-what do you have to say about that?

she doesn't stumble into jack, she went to tortuga because she knew thats a place where jack is, and she went to jack's ship to join the crew, he didn't say 'why dont you come with'

and i agree will loves liz, he went to go save her, whatever, when i saw the first movie i thought will and liz was a cute couple, i really never thought much of jack and liz except on the beach, but i just thought it was lust. but things change, hardly anyone stays with their first love, thats just not natural and this is not a stupid fairy tale even if it is disney

and i dont get, what's your point about hesitating to shoot the barrel??what does that have to do with anything with will?

mmoviejunkie
and, all good movies have objects in the story that are significant, just like you learn in english class with your books, you got any for will/liz?

Chiki Mina
There is no way that Elizabeth chained Jack up to rid herself of the temptation...that just makes Elizabeth a shallow, extremely selfish character who doesn't deserve any man.

Even if it wasnt for her to get rid of the temptatin with Jack, it was still selfish..

By the end of this movie each of these charater ended up doing what each said they would do.

Elizabeth mentioned to Jack that there will come a day when he will do the right thing, which it actually ended Jack doing the right thing sacrifincing himself and to finally face the beastie.

Jack mentioned to Liz that she will act on a selfish impulse, wich of course ended up doing it by chaining up Jack.

If it wasnt a temptation...then why the hell she leaned to him again after they kissed? She said she wasnt sorry, but it was written all over her face that she was sorry. Sorry that she had to pick her fiance, go back to port royal, OR be with Jack whom she really loves and have her freedom

Elizabeth must persue her dream to be with a pirate and embrace her freedom. Not marry a blacksmith and wear corsets for the rest of her life.

aniron
why do most threads end up talkin about J/L? if they end up together i will be sooooooooo gutted. in fact if elizabeth doesn't die a gruesome slow painful death i will be soooooooooooo gutted.

back to sexy will.

Chiki Mina
jelous are we?

mmoviejunkie
lol-the reason why every thread goes to jack and liz is because they are exciting to talk about...i mean theres only so much that you could talk about will, and you could say it all in one short post...

katelovespirate
Originally posted by aniron
why do most threads end up talkin about J/L? if they end up together i will be sooooooooo gutted. in fact if elizabeth doesn't die a gruesome slow painful death i will be soooooooooooo gutted.

back to sexy will.

sorry sweetpea, thats not likely to happen. she is the female love interest, as well as the protagonist.

but she is kind of irritating. she should realize she needs to run off with jack and then go do it. wink

ivebeendepped43
ew. did aniron just call that eunuch SSEXXI?! eewww!

Chiki Mina
LMAO. if i was to talk about orlando then i wouldnt mind but wills character-dont get me wrong hes actually still an important charaacter. I mean if it wasnt for him Jack and Liz wouldnt have met, all because of Wills medallion laughing out loud

I believe that Will has an important purpose as all for all characters. Instead of teorrizing the seven seas he could be the protector of the 7 seas. And if it wasnt for wills sacrifice, the pirates couldnt have one over EITC because they had daveys heart

o and one other thing..if it wasnt for that sacrifice will made, jack/liz wouldnt be together happy

mmoviejunkie
LMAO. if i was to talk about orlando then i wouldnt mind but wills character-dont get me wrong hes actually still an important charaacter. I mean if it wasnt for him Jack and Liz wouldnt have met, all because of Wills medallion laughing out loud

I believe that Will has an important purpose as all for all characters. Instead of teorrizing the seven seas he could be the protector of the 7 seas. And if it wasnt for wills sacrifice, the pirates couldnt have one over EITC because they had daveys heart

o and one other thing..if it wasnt for that sacrifice will made, jack/liz wouldnt be together happy

wouldn't they have still met though?what was the real reason jack went to port royal? was it the medallion realated?

ivebeendepped43
so many ?'s!

katelovespirate
so about will, i would say he's pretty hott. he's a genuinly nice guy.

so ted and terry, do nice guys really finish last? guess we'll find out.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
wouldn't they have still met though?what was the real reason jack went to port royal? was it the medallion realated?

well i think for that part we need to thank barbossa lol if it wasnt for him mutiny jack and stealing his pearl then jack wouldnt have come to port royal to steal a ship.

But if it wasnt for the medallion then liz wouldnt get kidnapped and she wouldnt have been alone with jack on the island lol

ivebeendepped43
nope, hes still ugly

mmoviejunkie
well i think for that part we need to thank barbossa lol if it wasnt for him mutiny jack and stealing his pearl then jack wouldnt have come to port royal to steal a ship.

But if it wasnt for the medallion then liz wouldnt get kidnapped and she wouldnt have been alone with jack on the island lol

lol, true, my favorite part of the movie.
sometimes i'll start to fall asleep, but once i hear that scene coming on i'll jump straight up

Chiki Mina
wills not ugly. what would johnny think if he hears his "fans" saying that orlando is ugly. orlando and johnny are actually really really good friends.

mmoviejunkie
i dont think that you should base your thoughts on what celb. thinks, if she thinks orlando is ugly i dont think johnny would really care about that, that's just not her type

BUT i think johnny would be disappointed that you'd call anyone ugly

Chiki Mina
im sorry if i get all jumpy but i jsut dont like when they treat other actors like shit bc their fav actor is johnny. They call liz a **** bc she kissed johnny and they call will a *** bc hes trying to be like johnny(bull shit) i just dont like when they offend other actors just because of johnny.

mmoviejunkie
right, understandable- well i like orlando, this should be like a will turner/orlando bloom lovefest, like the johnny one, i think it would last a little better

Chiki Mina
i dont think its a good idea..they wil start talking shit about will and that will piss me more lol

mmoviejunkie
lol-dont you mean orlando?

Chiki Mina
orlando will tomato tomatoe watever lol..my head hurtz

mmoviejunkie
lol-alright then

well:
will-not likable
orlando-likable

Chiki Mina
^^i can dig it lol

ivebeendepped43
i cant

Chiki Mina
then dont

mmoviejunkie
(chiki:i can dig that
depped:i cant
chiki:then dont)

lol-sorry that made me laugh

Chiki Mina
im getting sick of this..if anyone has nothing nie to say, might as well be quiet dont hurt other ppl..

mmoviejunkie
but isn't there a celb. that you hate and your friend likes and your always bashing them?

ivebeendepped43
sry, ill stop about bloody stupid will..................sry, stopping............................................NOW!

Chiki Mina
i cannot hate a celeb..either i like them or not. Llike paris hilton, shes pretty and all but i just wish she wasnt bitchy and stuck up. I dont like when she likes to brag that she sleeps with men and all...

mmoviejunkie
i cannot hate a celeb..either i like them or not. Llike paris hilton, shes pretty and all but i just wish she wasnt bitchy and stuck up. I dont like when she likes to brag that she sleeps with men and all...

well thats really cool of you- just a little off topic note: nicole richie and paris hilton are suppose to be friends again

i like nicole but not paris

Surreal_44
mmoviejunkie said:

*cracks knuckles* Ok, where to start?

Elizabeth says, "It's after you, not the ship. It's the only way." (or something like that, I don't have the script handy)...then she leans in slightly...but if you really take the time to notice, Jack doesn't lean forward himself and Elizabeth pulls back. Then she says, "I'm not sorry"

Yeah, she's trying to convince herself...she's trying to convince herself that she's justified in chaining a man to his doom and just leaving him to die.

Elizabeth did indeed just stumble into Jack Sparrow. She did not go to join his crew, she came looking for Will. Notice that her first words to Jack aren't, "Hey!!!! OMG I missed you!!". Her first words were, "I've come to find the man I love.....Will Turner." Then she goes on to explain to Jack that she knows Will came to find Jack, and she wants to know where Will is.

Will, Will, Will, Will....not Jack.

I know a lot of people who stay with their first loves; both sets of my grandparents, for example, my godmother, several of my friends have married their first love....

So maybe YOU think it's odd, but it's not as uncommon as you may think (or wish).

The point about Elizabeth hesitating with the gun is....she hesitated. She should have shot at the barrels of rum and powder, even with Will attached to them. Other people were dying...the ship was getting damaged and there was no telling how long the ship or the crew would last....

And Elizabeth hesitated. She had a shot, why didn't she just take it? Because she loves Will.

She throws herself into a passionate kiss with Jack for two reasons...the first, is that she wants to taste what it's like to be selfish. The second reason is that she needs to distract him as she's moving him back and then chaining him up.

Elizabeth SHOVED Jack into death...and to make sure he didn't try to escape, she chained him up.

That's not a sign of love, and er...yeah, it's not a way to get rid of temptation. There are plenty of other ways to do that, and none of them involve such a violent resolution. Her actions are to save the others...and Will.

I hope that explains some of my thoughts.

Now, back to Will, since he is the subject of this thread.

I like the character development from the first movie to the second movie. Will is more daring, and more tricksey. From leaked bits of script and otherwise, his character looks to be promising in the third film as well.

I hope there is some sort of resolution for him and Bootstrap. It'll be nice to see Bootstrap behaving normally, rather than with the curse of the Flying Dutchman hanging over him.

Chiki Mina
things arent always the way they seem surreal...theres more depth to this...

But i have a question..if it really was after jack then why did the kraken attacked the pearl while jack was on the long boat..

davye said *bring his pearl back to the depths* i believe he was targetng the pearl thinking that its captain will be there, but jack was on the long boat...and the kraken didnt go to the long boat to drag jack.

so liz saying all this "its after u not the ship" its bull shit....she'll try to find any excuse to hide the real truth..

Surreal_44
No, things aren't always as the they seem...but usually they are. Will and Jack are in love.

As for the Pearl being dragged to the depths, it is either because it was part of the terms that Jack had set up with Jones. Thirteen years with the Pearl, and I believe Jones was going to reclaim both Jack and the Pearl. Don't forget, Jack has the Black Spot on him again, so that means that Jones is going to kill him.

Yes, Liz was correct that the Kraken was after Jack. It's not an excuse to 'hide from the truth'...it is the truth.

mmoviejunkie
look honey i dont care about ****ing will and no one else on this thread does so unless you wanna be talking to yourself then we better just have this little back 'n forth thing 'cause...idk i like it-lol i like to argue with people, but not in a mean way or anything....

where to start...

trying to get rid of temptation is a sign of love, you've might not seen it because you've probably never had forbidden love-thats what jack and liz are-forbidden love and you'll do anything to get rid of it

SHE KNEW THE KRACKEN WAS AFTER THE SHIP TOO! OTHERWISE WHY DIDN'T THE KRACKEN JUST LEAVE THE SHIP ALONE AND GO AFTER JACK ON THE LONGBOAT?!?!SHE SAW JACK OUT THERE! and she's convicing her self that this is the only way to get rid of jack and be with will-who she's "suppose" to be with not everything is so surface in movies,

you really have to think between the lines, what she's really saying-just like in english class, like i've said before, which you have still have given any examples for objects in the story that are significant for will and liz

oh and i see what you mean by the hesitation now, i wondered why she didnt just shoot, i never thought that he'd have to die...duh but yeah she loves will as a brother or friend

and when she first meets jack she's talking about will because she has not realized her feelings for jack yet

and jack doesn't go to kiss liz when she leans in again because he's letting her do everything all he's doing is looking like a stud and she cant resist him, so when something happens she can't blame it on him, its all her fault-and she'll have to realize that she loves him

Chiki Mina
hmm will and jack are in love wow thats very noticeble now didnt u say first its will/liz in love?

mmoviejunkie
No, things aren't always as the they seem...but usually they are. Will and Jack are in love.

As for the Pearl being dragged to the depths, it is either because it was part of the terms that Jack had set up with Jones. Thirteen years with the Pearl, and I believe Jones was going to reclaim both Jack and the Pearl. Don't forget, Jack has the Black Spot on him again, so that means that Jones is going to kill him.

Yes, Liz was correct that the Kraken was after Jack. It's not an excuse to 'hide from the truth'...it is the truth.

stop saying jack and will are in love, thats annoying and gross

Chiki Mina
thats why he/she says it to annoy us..

mmoviejunkie
things arent always the way they seem surreal...theres more depth to this...

But i have a question..if it really was after jack then why did the kraken attacked the pearl while jack was on the long boat..

davye said *bring his pearl back to the depths* i believe he was targetng the pearl thinking that its captain will be there, but jack was on the long boat...and the kraken didnt go to the long boat to drag jack.

so liz saying all this "its after u not the ship" its bull shit....she'll try to find any excuse to hide the real truth..

she's right! come on-you cant deny that, i mean seriously everyone says that we're the one's blinded when in fact it is the will/liz shippers who are blinded

mmoviejunkie
thats why he/she says it to annoy us..

immature...

Mistypirate
Jack and Will In Love WTF, what movie was that? laughing out loud

I'M TELLING YOU MMOVIEJUNKIE THEY CAN'T SEE PASS THEIR NOSES. Their reality has been blinded for some strange reason, now they are saying that Jack and Will are in love.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
she's right! come on-you cant deny that, i mean seriously everyone says that we're the one's blinded when in fact it is the will/liz shippers who are blinded

^^the voice of reason

im not an obsessed jack/liz fan neither are my gurls...but we do admire these couples so much bc they are practically the same. we see patterns, we see more depth than the movie gives, dont u think ted/terry will try to give us patterns?

theres more than meets the eye..if not than what kind of movie is this when all the characters stay the same?

Mistypirate
well said

mmoviejunkie
^^the voice of reason

im not an obsessed jack/liz fan neither are my gurls...but we do admire these couples so much bc they are practically the same. we see patterns, we see more depth than the movie gives, dont u think ted/terry will try to give us patterns?

theres more than meets the eye..if not than what kind of movie is this when all the characters stay the same?

yep, there would be no point for continuation if the characters have not grown at all

mmoviejunkie
Jack and Will In Love WTF, what movie was that? laughing out loud

I'M TELLING YOU MMOVIEJUNKIE THEY CAN'T SEE PASS THEIR NOSES. Their reality has been blinded for some strange reason, now they are saying that Jack and Will are in love.

i know, they're crazy people! lol

Chiki Mina

i think ur mistaken the movie with broke back mountain...

this is pirates of the caribbean not pirates from broke back mountain

mmoviejunkie
lol, pirates of broke back moutain...

well i gotta go to sleep! you people are keeping me up too late!
'night!

Mistypirate
The whole trilogy would be pointless if they left the characters the way they started. Liz back to being a "proper and respectful person" in Port Royal married to the soon to be fishbate. Capt Sparrow in the bottom of the ocean drinking rum with the two wenches. Come on people, the writers aren't dumb, they are making the characters different They are evolving and changing. Why leave the movie the same way it started? I would be stupid and without meaning.

Chiki Mina
Im by ur side 100% on that misty

I have to go to bed lol i Hve class early in the morning

love ya chikis!! KEEP THE FAITH xoxo

Mistypirate
Broke Back Mountain LMFAO. I think that person was confused laughing

Mistypirate
Im by ur side 100% on that misty

I have to go to bed lol i Hve class early in the morning

love ya chikis!! KEEP THE FAITH xoxo

Night !!

akanai
I like will... he's a gooood eunuch wink BTW, he was so cool in LotR big grin

Chiki Mina
i hope something really good comes out when he "dies". Im sure hes sacrifice or watever wont be in vain. Im pretty sure Jack is gonna be pissed at him for doing such thing lol u know how he is.

aniron
STOP TALKING ABOUT J/L!!! THERE ARE A MILLION THREADS FOR THIS STUPID IDEA!!!! ELIZABETH IS A PILE OF CRAP NO INFACT SHES THE FLY CRAP THAT IS ON THE CRAP! WILL AND JACK SHOULD JOIN FORCES KILL IT BRUTALLY AND SAIL OFF FOR ADVENTURES TOGETHER!!! WITH TIA AND ANNA MARIA!!!!

shannstar79
STOP TALKING ABOUT J/L!!! THERE ARE A MILLION THREADS FOR THIS STUPID IDEA!!!! ELIZABETH IS A PILE OF CRAP NO INFACT SHES THE FLY CRAP THAT IS ON THE CRAP! WILL AND JACK SHOULD JOIN FORCES KILL IT BRUTALLY AND SAIL OFF FOR ADVENTURES TOGETHER!!! WITH TIA AND ANNA MARIA!!!!

I am so sorry to have to tell you this mate but there is no Anna Maria anymore, she was a character in the first film and obiously she wasent needed for anymore of the movies do her character was axed.
I personally like Will, I do not think he and Liz should end up together, they do not mesh well, they are in two different places and will never be able to find their way back to each other. i think Will's character is in need of furfilling destiny, just as Tia says
as for Liz: dont hate on her so bad, shes just confused, who wouldnt be if in her shoes,
we cant help but talk about Jack and Liz they make the movie, they why this movie has made so much money and done so well, with out Jack and Liz there would be no Pirates of the Caribbean, this isnt a movie about Blacksmith's
Sorry

aniron
Elizabeth is a brat who just likes the idea of jak. all girls want a bad boy turning good for them. truth is, Jack is jack and she wil never change him (i hope). My god i h8 her, i wish anna maria came back, killed her off and then became the love interest. stupid just having the one girl, especially when she's a plank! (i love the history behind the insult plank). Will deserves better than Liz.

shannstar79
for once I agree with you, Will does deserve someone better, someone who truly loves him and would not be tempted by another man, Liz and Will were not meant to be together. Liz wants Jack there is no denying that, I belive she feels partially responsible for Will, she stated this whole thing by takinghis medallion, so if it werent for that action non of these things would be happening, I do agree Will deserves true love, no what is just convenient at the time

reine_mk
well, what to say about Will? I love and like his character, he is brave ,loyal , loves Lizzy(saved her a... so many times) he is a good friend to Jack ,yeah... William is perfect gentlemen and if that's why he is boring then it's ridiculous !!!! He also can be very funny smile

reine_mk
yeah, also have to agree that Jack is perfect with Anna Maria -they kinda just fit rolling on floor laughing "Captain Sparrow....the Black Pearl is yours..."
Jack smiles.

Mistypirate
Yes but isn't it curious that all the times he needed to save Liz. He needed Jacks help in order to rescue her. He couldn't do it on it's own. Oh don't get me wrong he is a proper, brave and a way to good man. Liz and him are totally different. Liz its like the man in the relationship. Her character has changed immensely, it's not suited for Will's world anymore. Will needs to get himself a good girl, or lets say a fishgirl. And, Liz needs someone who slaps some sense in to her (Jack).

shannstar79
Yes but isn't it curious that all the times he needed to save Liz. He needed Jacks help in order to rescue her. He couldn't do it on it's own. Oh don't get me wrong he is a proper, brave and a way to good man. Liz and him are totally different. Liz its like the man in the relationship. Her character has changed immensely, it's not suited for Will's world anymore.

mistypirate I agree 100% as I have been saying in previous post on this thread Will and Liz do not fit together at all, yes he is brave and it makes for a good hero, which hopefully he will prove in POTC3 when he stabs the heart of Davy Jones, but he is not meant to be with Lizzy, Jack is

reine_mk
well I think they fit perfectly together !!! love Happy Dance

shannstar79
nokisses
will Jack and Liz
hehehehe

reine_mk
yeah .what about 3 of them together haha manage a trois ??? hahaha funny

shannstar79
laughing laughing laughing
THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING smile

LovelyOne
meh..if they did then she wouldnt have been wearing Jack's "missing hat" in the movie..she's the missing part of Jack. stick out tongue

reine_mk
come oooon relax it's a joke hhaha laughing beer

LovelyOne
so was mine laughing out loud

shannstar79
u guys crack me up
hysterical

I love these bords and the people who post here smile

reine_mk
yeah !! LOL big grin

Surreal_44
So anyway, if the Jack and Elizabeth shippers are done in this thread (look for my rebuttal to all comments from them tomorrow), I would just like to say that Will is far more interesting than most people give him credit for. He is easily named as a main character in the movies, and rightly so.

Not only is he the female lead's love interest, he has his own very interesting story, both from the past, and for the future. Now I'm exhausted ( I worked a 12 hour day and my brain is mush) so I will add to my thoughts on how interesting Will is.

G'night, folks. wink

Mistypirate
I would just like to say that Will is far more interesting than most people give him credit for. He is easily named as a main character in the movies, and rightly so.

Not only is he the female lead's love interest, he has his own very interesting story, both from the past, and for the future. Now I'm exhausted ( I worked a 12 hour day and my brain is mush) so I will add to my thoughts on how interesting Will is.

G'night, folks. wink

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud eek! yea ok

mmoviejunkie
So anyway, if the Jack and Elizabeth shippers are done in this thread (look for my rebuttal to all comments from them tomorrow), I would just like to say that Will is far more interesting than most people give him credit for. He is easily named as a main character in the movies, and rightly so.

G'night, folks. wink

sure he's one of the main characters
and i guess he's kinda cute, so i wont bash him anymore because i guess thats annoying for you

Chiki Mina
ok just first ignore. he/she watever it is is trying to aggrevate us.

Second...there is no anamaria. Anamaria and Jack wouldnt have that spark as liz/jack

third...Will is one of our main characters, but our MAIN character is jack.
The diffrence between the 2 endings of the movie.

When Will kissed liz..he KISSED her she didnt kiss him. And it surely didnt hit the billion mark.

In DMC Liz kissed Jack...and it surely hit the billion mark and sealed the movie with a golden button....savvy?

aniron
elizabeth/kiera is a big fat goon. jack and anna maria would understand eachother, they're on the same level. savvy?

Will is hot, (as is jack). they could seriously carry the show just the 2 of them with the odd love interest now and then. if it was liv tyler or someone worth watching it'd be different.

Will is brill! (hey that rhymes!)

Chiki Mina
Kill Will (hey that rhymes!) Jack the pimp Will the Wimp(omg that rhymes too!)

u need to update...anamaria is nowhere in the picture. And shes the one who compared liz to jack saying that shes daft like jack. even she sees the chemistry between jack/liz.

LovelyOne

G'night, folks. wink

hmmm HE WAS the female's lead love interest..DMC would say different...*cough* one billion: lack of Liz/Will *COUGH*

stick out tongue

here are my 7 questions:

1. Since when does she ever french kiss Will?

2. Since when does Will french kiss her?

3. Since when does Liz physically Jump into a kiss with Will?

4. Since when does Liz ever go in for another taste after kissing Will?

5. Since when is Liz left breathless and weak in the knees after kissing Will?

6. Since when has Liz /Will ever had sex appeal?

7. Since when did a Will/Liz ending gain 1 billion dollars world wide at the box office?

answer to all 7 questions: NEVER! If disney are smart they will realize this...if they end it Will/Liz they can say goodbye to a billion dollar movie. Spiderman will out do it because in that movie the main character has onscreen action with the main female..as it should be for any blockbuster movie that wants to gain 1 billion dollars worldwide.

big grin

those are the main reasons why Jack/Liz is better.

AWE has the potential to do better than DMC at he box office..and it WONT if there is no Jack/Liz chemistry or Jack/Liz ending I can assure..the only reason the majority of the audience kept going back was because something was working very well on screen. A movie never gets to 1 billion unless something is hitting the audience in the right place. Jack = the money of the movie..and what do we see wit the money of the movie? He's with Elizbabeth..steaming it up onscreen.

however it may end on another teasing moment with the couple because of movie 4.

LovelyOne
elizabeth/kiera is a big fat goon. jack and anna maria would understand eachother, they're on the same level. savvy?

Will is hot, (as is jack). they could seriously carry the show just the 2 of them with the odd love interest now and then. if it was liv tyler or someone worth watching it'd be different.

Will is brill! (hey that rhymes!)
anna Maria is not a strong enough character to be a love interest of Jack Sparrow..they cant have 2 lead females in a movie

anna maria would go well with the support actor however big grin

but I think Tia is actually the one now. Anna Maria wont be coming back.

Chiki Mina
lol The only woman who can lift Jacks cannon is liz lol

*cough*billion mark*cough*

mmoviejunkie
lol The only woman who can lift Jacks cannon is liz lol

*cough*billion mark*cough*

lol-funny

the will/liz kiss, when i watch it i always feel like its some how forced
while the jack/liz kiss is smooth, she's coming at him slowly

liz was intrigued by will because he was so called a 'pirate'. but now that she's really met a pirate she going to get bored with will, because well-we all know he's not all about piracy. jack is her escape, her freedom-being with will, she'll just have to go back to the thing she hates-the society she lives in. with jack she can be her true self

Chiki Mina
i really dont pay attention what these ppl say.. Its best to ignore so we dont loose it lol

Surreal_44
If you don't like Will, then why are you in this thread in the first place? This is the "I like Will" thread...since you already have a Will-bashing thread and at least seven recent threads about Jack, Jack/Elizabeth, every!moment! between J/E, and Johnny Depp worship threads, why don't you go hang out there and I'll come visiting.

Now, back to WILL, whom this thread is about...if the other Will fans would like to rejoin the conversation, that would be lovely.

And this is incredibly shallow, but am I the only one who completely dug the jacket Will receieved while on the Black Pearl? I think it's absolutely one of the most fabulous coats in the whole movie.

sailorleo
uh....which one was that? i don't recall, but yeah i like will we have the same peronality....

PirateDiva
Just wanted to say Hi WILL!!

I Love JoHnnY!!

Surreal_44
It's a blue jacket...I would look up a linky, but I seem to have caught the flu and I'm not up to finding the screen shot right now. I'll check tomorrow, if I'm feeling better. big grin

PirateDiva
If you don't like Will, then why are you in this thread in the first place? This is the "I like Will" thread...since you already have a Will-bashing thread and at least seven recent threads about Jack, Jack/Elizabeth, every!moment! between J/E, and Johnny Depp worship threads, why don't you go hang out there and I'll come visiting.

Now, back to WILL, whom this thread is about...if the other Will fans would like to rejoin the conversation, that would be lovely.

And this is incredibly shallow, but am I the only one who completely dug the jacket Will receieved while on the Black Pearl? I think it's absolutely one of the most fabulous coats in the whole movie.

Got to admit if its the Jacket that he is wearing throughout the 2nd half of the movie...it was indeed a hot Jacket!! He did look very Hot in that Jacket!!

LovelyOne

there aren't many..

the thread shall sink faster than the titanic without us Jack/Liz shippers in here laughing out loud

kidding

Chiki Mina
its ok to love will or other characters. You can choose watever character u want. But u cant deny that our main character is Jack.

And what makes Jack happy makes the audience happy. Hes truely happy with elizabeth.*cough*billion mark*cough*

aniron
I'd rather the jacket was off lol.

Anna maria should come back and kill elizabeth. Jack only wants her because he can't have her.

Will is so funny i think. I LOVE the duo with jack and himself. perfect. little miss trout pout has to spoil everything.

I love how will has his own story going on. just beautiful.

mmoviejunkie
damn it shut up about ana maria!
and they aren't going to kill off liz!

sorry surreal, i think will is um...cute, and he's got a pretty hot accent...and..............he's like brave, and.....i think he looks REALLY cute when the cannibals have him tied up on the stick
OH! and in the first one when jack gives him a 'wtf?' look when he says 'aye avast' the way will looks back at him is so adorable i laugh eveything i see it!

okay, i guess will's cool, i dont hate him, i just dont want him getting in the way of jack and liz's relationship

LovelyOne
I'd rather the jacket was off lol.

Anna maria should come back and kill elizabeth. Jack only wants her because he can't have her.

Will is so funny i think. I LOVE the duo with jack and himself. perfect. little miss trout pout has to spoil everything.

I love how will has his own story going on. just beautiful.

cant have her? I wouldn't call that moment where she almost kissed him again him not being able to have her laughing out loud

Jack loves her because she is his equal..a woman he feels comfortable around..he lets his guard slip when around her..she sees the real him. He doesn't put on an act when he's around her.

T&T both say the more words Jack uses the more you shouldn't trust him, he's being dishonest, he's trying to hide something.

think about that when you look at every close moment between him and her..

he feels at complete ease around her. He's honest when he's silent..

then look at what she does. She's all words..seriously its like verbal diarrhea meaning shes trying to cover something up when it comes to being in close proximity with Jack...her feelings for him possibly?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>