Favourite Action Movie Poll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Type ur favourite if not listed. BTW Star Wars and LOTR is not included because otherwise there would just be another battle between the two.

Pinky
Definitely Bad Boys!!It had loads of comedy with loads of great action!

Fire
for starts it's more than logical u don't include lotr and SW cause
they are both NOT action movies they are both adventure movies they turn about more then action they capture the public by more then action scenes e.g. the surroundings, the monsters and characters

second I'll have a look at ur poll tho a lot of action movies are good

the rock is still a good one
con air also has it's scenes

terminator blows way too old to be good anymore
speed I never considered an action movie
same for lethal weapon which imo was mostly comedy
true lies falls in the same category as lethal weapon and true lies is too fake
mission impossible is over the top
and bad boys wasn't the best I'd ever scene, will smith isn't made for action movies
die hard I and II were good III wasn't all that

Thomas H
a great list, every movie rocks, but i`l voted for The Rock!

Bad Boy
The thing i once saw a poll where SW and LOTR were catergorised as action films.

Big Willie aint made for action???

Fire
well u see a lotta things smile
the belgian dvd cover from LOTR says it's an adventure fantasy movie and my star wars covers call it a space adventure story so..

anywayz in my opinion big willie ain't made for action yea just my opinion, don't see him with a gun shootin' ppl no idea why

Bad Boy
He shot lots of people in Bad Boys! Shot them good too!

BIG WILLIE HAS A BIG GUN!!!

Fire
bad boy I didn't literaly mean see as in actualy seeing him doin' it on the screen. I just don't think will smith is the type of guy to walk around with guns shooting, it's personal taste

Dexx
i think i like Con air form the list above. Cause i have better ones i can think

Billy The Kid
I`d say Die Hard...it`s a classic!

Dude111
I picked DIE HARD

Die hard 1,2 and 3 to be exact smile (1 is the best)

relentless1
nothin beats T1 and T2

Impediment
I edited the poll.

Accurate AF.

Dr Will Hatch
Of the ones listed, the first Die Hard is my favorite by far. It's about as perfect of an action movie as you can get. Influential as hell. Everyone loves it. Made Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman huge Stars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.