INCEST=worng or not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eminn_hawk
im really in to incest my whole famlie is and i just wanted to know if its wrong or not

please speak your mind

debbiejo
It's wrong.................!!!!

Keep in mind that young people don't know who they are yet and in this early stage of their lives that if would hinder what would be love and what would be LOVE!!.................This has and almost always leads to future psychological problems with people and relationships.

Mr. Sandman
Well...uhh.

Let's just say it leads to some biological problems if you want to have children with your relatives.

debbiejo
not just that, but a whole lot of psychological problems in our society..............In other societies it might not be a problem but in the western world it certainly would ..........If not now.........it will........will come out later............and become hate towards those that let it happen..........fact on statics.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by debbiejo
not just that, but a whole lot of psychological problems in our society..............In other societies it might not be a problem but in the western world it certainly would ..........If not now.........it will........will come out later............and become hate towards those that let it happen..........fact on statics.

Stop pulling turd nuggets out of your ass please. And stop with the hundreds of periods in your post, what are you, four? Commas were invented for a reason.

Incest is not rape and it isn't pedophilia, and it isn't child abuse or molestation. "Hate towards those that let it happen" is not "fact on statistics" (what in the hell does that even mean?). Have you ever even met an incestuous couple?

Madman_V3N0M
You really do it with your family?! SICK! But do what you will. Does this mean you're to dump or ugly to have a girlfriend/boyfriend and resort to incest?XD

Anyway, do ya know what sex with a member of your family isn't incest?

crazylozer
Incest is the best, put your sister to the tes*gets shot*

Lord Urizen
What you do is your business....

If you wanna do it with your brother or sister, that's up to you guys, but if you end up having children, they will definately come out with biological problems, and that would be quite sad...

Now...doing it with your own children is another issue, and that is definately wrong, because it causes SEVERE mental illnesses and instability to develop in the child's psyche.

Incest isn't really a great idea though...if you are GOING to do it, fool around with a cousin, but try not to get pregnant....

Eww lol i duno, this is so wierd....

BackFire
Originally posted by eminn_hawk
im really in to incest my whole famlie is and i just wanted to know if its wrong or not

please speak your mind

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

This is the best post I've ever read.

Is incest wrong? Depends how hot your cousin is.

Kelly_LS

please speak your mind
Why would you even add the option of incestry being "right" in this topic title? That's scary.

BackFire
Scary? Or awesome?

debbiejo
Incest is not healthy for a persons well being

Lord Urizen
INCEST droolio

IT DUNT GET NO KINKIER DEN DAT MOTHA FUKKA !!!!

Imperial_Samura

please speak your mind

Seems reminiscent of the posts Whob-socks would make...

I suspect Whob was the product of incest - as such it is wrong if it leads to offspring due to dangers..

However between two consenting adults behind closed doors with no intention of making a child? I wouldn't crucify a person for that. However the claim "my whole family is" seems to imply something that does not just included consenting adults.

FeceMan
It is, not, in fact, "worng," but it is wrong.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's nice that some people seem to be entertaining this as real, rather than some little kid's oh-so-funny joke.

In any case, I'm with Backfire...If your cousin is hot, then morality goes out the window. Ride 'em, cowboy! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haw!

debbiejo
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....Pill time now...............*turns on howdy doody for ride em cowboy*

Quiero Mota

please speak your mind

You barely joined today to make this thread?

tabby999
Originally posted by BackFire
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

This is the best post I've ever read.

Is incest wrong? Depends how hot your cousin is.

oh dude she was so hot!

debbiejo
not in this culture.

crazy
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
What you do is your business....

If you wanna do it with your brother or sister, that's up to you guys, but if you end up having children, they will definately come out with biological problems, and that would be quite sad...

Now...doing it with your own children is another issue, and that is definately wrong, because it causes SEVERE mental illnesses and instability to develop in the child's psyche.

Incest isn't really a great idea though...if you are GOING to do it, fool around with a cousin, but try not to get pregnant....

Eww lol i duno, this is so wierd....

Not that I condone it but according to my biology teacher, the myths about incest are exaggerated, not to say that they are not true. There is a 95 percent or so chance that the baby will be alright, but the 5 percent chance is still not a great thing.

debbiejo
Hey, I had hot cousins too, but we knew better.

JacopeX
If the same DNA and traits mix, the fetus is more likely to be disabled. So I say its very Wrong!

Madman_V3N0M
Uhhh... nobody answered my question: What sex with a family member is not incest?
Sex with your wife! Or mother/father in law but let's not go there.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Uhhh... nobody answered my question: What sex with a family member is not incest?
Sex with your wife! Or mother/father in law but let's not go there.

You are an intelligent and funny person.

Bardock42
Not my thing...then my family is ugly....I go for floo's family instead...

Madman_V3N0M
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
You are an intelligent and funny person.
Uh... is that sarcasm or something, kuz I'm nut really good at detecting stuff like that and end up with people being mad at mesad

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not my thing...then my family is ugly....I go for floo's family instead...

But...but...but...y-y-y-you're my brother?

Fishy
Incest is like so cool... It keeps republicans in power big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
But...but...but...y-y-y-you're my brother?

Well, your mothers sisters husbands second cousin's roomate....but close enough.

Lyna303
incest is gross

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lyna303
incest is gross

Why?

Quiero Mota
Why?

Is that a serious question????

Lyna303
b/c brothers and sisters aren't supposed to be like that...like, to think that way of my brother just gives me a feeling that is totally wrong

Lyna303
not to mention messed up kids are resulted frm incest

Ya Krunk'd Floo
b/c brothers and sisters aren't supposed to be like that...like, to think that way of my brother just gives me a feeling that is totally wrong

You say it's wrong, but you still think of your brother in that way? Sicko.

Madman_V3N0M
I'm trying to think of my family in "that" way right now... EWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm never having sex again!

Quiero Mota
I'm trying to think of my family in "that" way right now... EWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm never having sex again!

What the f**k?

~Da Rev~
You do know, that if you have sex with a 3rd cousin, and she gets pregnant, there is a slim chance of birth defects.

Evil Dead
I'm all for it..........

if only because Taboo 2 is one of my favorite adult films of all time........

ladygrim
Wrong on some many levels .... sick

Strangelove

please speak your mind . . . . . . . yeah it's wrong.

FeceMan
b/c brothers and sisters aren't supposed to be like that...like, to think that way of my brother just gives me a feeling that is totally hot
Fixed?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by JacopeX
If the same DNA and traits mix, the fetus is more likely to be disabled. So I say its very Wrong!

But what happens if it is just for recreation? I say Sure. I mean, Its like having close friends, no ties invloved. Like mutual Friendship sex.

bogen
wow, thats really interestingly disgusting, id love to chat but i have to go throw up.

Adam_PoE
Lot is a righteous man:

He is the only man God spared from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah:

And he got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters:

thumb up

Fishy
And that's why you shouldn't listen to the bible... Having sex with somebody that's drunk really isn't that much fun.... It does seem to last longer though stick out tongue

botankus
I have a cousin that's really, really hot. Before all you guys get carried away with that, let me say that that's where it stops, obviously. With words, not thoughts. Even if I am from the South. I may be crazy (hope not), but I don't see anything wrong with telling your buds that your cousin's really hot. Not like saying that about your sister or something like that. sick

Bicnarok
incest is wrong simply because it has a higher chanceof producing a retarded disabled child. The gene pool has to be varied in order to produce a healthy child.

These laws were given down to help man not hinder him.

Madman_V3N0M
And it's also why I don't believe in Adam and Eve and Noah's Ark... because from just a male and a female of the same species you cannot save a species.

Fire
Incest is wrong if it's non-concentual (which is almost always the case) If it's concentual than it's a different story. Altho there are still age limits you need to respect. However because this concentuality will be hard to examin I think it would be wise to outlaw it completely.

Madman_V3N0M
Man there are soooooooooooo many sex related things that are weird that it gives sex a bad name.

Fire
True, but there is a difference between being weird and being wrong imo

lord xyz

please speak your mind I don't have a problem with it either. Yeah, most people online would disagree with me on this, but sex is just sex. It's life. If two people are attracted to eachother, and are comfortable with having sex, they should. Why should anyone care?

KidRock
wtf is with these weird ass threads lately.

lord xyz
Originally posted by JacopeX
If the same DNA and traits mix, the fetus is more likely to be disabled. So I say its very Wrong! reference?

lord xyz
Originally posted by KidRock
wtf is with these weird ass threads lately. All the simple threads are taken.

Maybe the next thread'll be about euthanasia.

Madman_V3N0M
How about some threads just for fun(read spam) like a game or something? I'm tired of all this stuff.

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by lord xyz
reference?

Try asking your biology teacher.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Lot is a righteous man:

He is the only man God spared from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah:

And he got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters:

thumb up too bad JIA doesn't gome in the GDF, he'd freak

~Da Moose~
Is it that you people can't identify that this loser is a troll, or is it that you all enjoy indulging him/her? Either way, it's pretty sad.

lord xyz
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Is it that you people can't identify that this loser is a troll, or is it that you all enjoy indulging him/her? Either way, it's pretty sad. I rely on JIA to make me laugh, it amazes me the crap people come up with.

Kelly_LS
How about some threads just for fun(read spam) like a game or something? I'm tired of all this stuff.
....The subject of incestry is in no way fun, even if it isn't meant to be serious.

Strangelove
Is it that you people can't identify that this loser is a troll, or is it that you all enjoy indulging him/her? Either way, it's pretty sad. Originally posted by lord xyz
I rely on JIA to make me laugh, it amazes me the crap people come up with. yes

~Da Moose~
I rely on JIA to make me laugh, it amazes me the crap people come up with.

What the hell is JIA?

Strangelove
JesusIsAlive...regular poster in the Religion forum

Robtard
Originally posted by Strangelove

You forgot to mention that since he quotes the Bible, he is always correct.

~Da Moose~

Wait wait wait.....the person who started this thread is something else altogether....or is this a sock?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
You forgot to mention that since he quotes the Bible, he is always correct. And we are all sinners.

Madman_V3N0M
I am so ashamed of myself! I am a sinner and I'll go to Hell! Well... at least I get the horns.

amity75
Incest is WRONG Godarnnit!

Strangelove
Wait wait wait.....the person who started this thread is something else altogether....or is this a sock? I never said that this thread was by JIA....

KidRock
http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/markitzero.jpg

ThePittman
I never said that this thread was by JIA.... just a product of it stick out tongue

Madman_V3N0M
Pitt happens big grin

mdp990
Wrong!! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Madman_V3N0M
Yeah that happens to me when my techer goes "what did you have to learn for today?"

cain marko
haha love it. and i dunno bout incest makes me sick even thinking about thinking of my sis like that!

botankus
Originally posted by cain marko
haha love it. and i dunno bout incest makes me sick even thinking about thinking of my sis like that!
Is she hot?

Madman_V3N0M
I don't know why this is, but when I think of someone else doing it with his sister or shit like that I'm just not as disgusted as if I think about doing my sister or shit like that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
I have a cousin that's really, really hot. Before all you guys get carried away with that, let me say that that's where it stops, obviously. With words, not thoughts. Even if I am from the South. I may be crazy (hope not), but I don't see anything wrong with telling your buds that your cousin's really hot. Not like saying that about your sister or something like that. sick

Care to share some pics?

botankus
I don't have any here at work. Maybe there are some lying around the house. I'll check if I have nothing better to do...just for you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
I don't have any here at work. Maybe there are some lying around the house. I'll check if I have nothing better to do...just for you.

Sweet...she better be hot as hell....or heaven...which was the hot place again?

Madman_V3N0M
So you're a pimp for your family?

Bardock42
So you're a pimp for your family?

Nah, to be a pimp he'd have to charge....and he loves me too much to do that.

lord xyz
Sweet...she better be hot as hell....or heaven...which was the hot place again? Purgatory.

Bardock42
Purgatory.

Nah, I spent my vacations with the Griffins there..was warm and cozy...

lord xyz
Nah, I spent my vacations with the Griffins there..was warm and cozy... Really? I found it quite cool.

Madman_V3N0M
Wait! Isn't fire suposed to be purifying? Then why is hell full of it?

lord xyz
Wait! Isn't fire suposed to be purifying? Then why is hell full of it? Because christians are dumb?

debbiejo
Is someone here trying to say that incest is ok?????????

Adam_PoE

No one except The Bible.

debbiejo
though many societies do that such as the Aborigines..........where would a person draw the age of it??

*must look into the Aborigines more*

And they are a very healthy society with no rape......All is cool.....strange from our western view point.

Bardock42

Here. Me.

FeceMan
No one except The Bible.
"And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them."

"And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity."

Just shut up. You're like whob with the Bible.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by FeceMan
"And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them."

"And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity."

Just shut up. You're like whob with the Bible.

The verses in question only prohibit sex between siblings and the spouses of siblings, not between parents and children.

BackFire
The verses in question only prohibit sex between siblings and the spouses of siblings, not between parents and children.

Well yeah, that's just gross.

JaehSkywalker
incest... wrong, disturbing and gross...

FeceMan
kk

Adam_PoE
kk

The verse in question only prohibit sex between mother and son, not between father and daughter or mother and daughter.

Adam_PoE
Well yeah, that's just gross.

Yes, but it is no "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Beginning."

FeceMan
The verse in question only prohibit sex between mother and son, not between father and daughter or mother and daughter.
kk

leonheartmm
ugh what is this bible crap?!

personally id say it isnt WRONG ultimately. {and sex between cousins is NOT incest} the only reason it causes psychological damage is because of society. this is very true between brothers and sisters. however the main problem comes with parents and children. this seems to be more inherent and instinctual as opposed to enviormental. so id say for the MOST part its ultimately wrong for parents children. for siblings however the problem is more complicated since you cant for the most part CREATE a functioning society{practically considering quite unconventional things too} where sibling sex works. therefore PRACTICALLY its not right. however there are vrey rare exceptions. think for example a person finds a mate who they love and who loves em back , now if later they both find out that theyr actually brother and sister of divorced parents or sumthin{having had no real idea before} than i see no reason to just say EWWW and end it, cause thats fake n untrue. they hsould however look at their gene pool before having kids. for the mosyt part though if concealment, taboos are eliminated and children have unhampered sexual as well as unbiased social information, no1 would really be put in a pathological position where incest is justified. {note also that i dont know of any animal who has sex with their offspring though almost ALL animals have sex with their siblings}

BackFire
Yes, but it is no "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Beginning."

Won't be seeing that, a sequel to a remake that didn't need to be made, no thanks.

Adam_PoE
kk

The verses in question do not prohibit sex between brothers, brother-in-laws, or son-in-laws.

Adam_PoE
Won't be seeing that, a sequel to a remake that didn't need to be made, no thanks.

Correction; a prequel to an unnecessary remake.

lord xyz
The verses in question do not prohibit sex between brothers, brother-in-laws, or son-in-laws. or uncles and nephews.

bogen
Incest is killing gene pools across pooer parts of nations and continents, Incest has such a bad rap and it deserves it why would anyone even associate themselves with something thats wrong, dirty and frowned apon by so many, reasons are to complexe for me to guess.

Please explain.

Slyððering

please speak your mind

Uh....sick:

....Ok, put it this way: I believe that incest is wrong, and not only because it's with your close family, but because if an incestuous woman gets pregnant, it can cause birth defects and severe retardation, (q.v. the British Royals, who interbred so much....).

Now, kissing cousins? I find this less weird, (although it still is, IMHO), and would even consider marrying cousins in the second-degree and on.

FeceMan
The verses in question do not prohibit sex between brothers, brother-in-laws, or son-in-laws.

That also disregards they "thou shalt not lieth with mankind as one does with womankind" bit.

calagi
i just recon insest is PURELY WRONG cause of the outcomes and its jst sick tbh

BackFire
Correction; a prequel to an unnecessary remake.

Same difference, just another segment to a series that needs to be left alone.

heru
I think it is wrong, although it has been practice in the pass and I'm pretty sure it is today.The Ancient Egyptians used it a great deal, to keep the blood line of roalty flowing. It does becomes a problem when it's parent and offspring and can be a problem with a first cousin. But like what was said above. Meeting some one not knowing that they were your cousin, and falling in love with them can happen. And if you love them that much, do you think you could end it like that. fear lookaround

lord xyz
???

Madman_V3N0M
what xyz said....

Bardock42
what xyz said....

..was sad. But then, all the rejection he has had, to pretend to be happy could only be idiocy.

Mr. Sandman

I suppose that's the gist of it.

aniron
wrong! wrong! wrong! O god it's wrong! this has to be a joke! INCEST RIGHT! I DON'T THINK SO! holy sh*t. o god it's so so wrong! you can't shag your child! your cousin! your sister! holy freakin god it's wrong! sick

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by aniron
wrong! wrong! wrong! O god it's wrong! this has to be a joke! INCEST RIGHT! I DON'T THINK SO! holy sh*t. o god it's so so wrong! you can't shag your child! your cousin! your sister! holy freakin god it's wrong! sick

I suppose all of your family members are ugly.

aniron
don't even joke about it! omg i think i'm actually goin to implode! sick

Madman_V3N0M
Really?! Can you film it and send it to me?

aniron
to late. it's happened. seriously. how can there be any contemplation of incest being right! sick

Madman_V3N0M
simple... some people are just... incestuos... or something...

aniron
sick sick

Madman_V3N0M
or something then

lord xyz
wrong! wrong! wrong! O god it's wrong! this has to be a joke! INCEST RIGHT! I DON'T THINK SO! holy sh*t. o god it's so so wrong! you can't shag your child! your cousin! your sister! holy freakin god it's wrong! sick calm down, conservative.

aniron
ok you think it's right don't you. o god. i'm going to implode aiang. Holy Freakin God! sick

aniron
again* sick

Mr. Sandman
EDIT YOUR POST. Dont double post just for a spelling error.

Incest is what keeps the south going anyway.

FeceMan
So are we all in agreement that the Bible isn't pro-incest?

Adam_PoE

No. stick out tongue

heru
Guys I'm scared, I'm really scared. Did I mention that I was scared oh and just to let you know I'm no fear

Bardock42
Still right between consenting adults..(well....and teenagers..b.ut that's just my opinion).

The Bible might not, but your dad certainly is...hahaha, that's hilarious...haha..I insulted you...haha.

aniron
incest is wrong. if you think otherwise you are actually sick and I would seek help if i were you. sick

Bardock42
incest is wrong. if you think otherwise you are actually sick and I would seek help if i were you. sick

Why?

aniron
why what? why get help or why is it wrong? either way I'm not going to even contemplate answering. ugh shiver just went down my spine. I think another implosion is iminanet! blurgh!!!!!!!! sick

Bardock42
why what? why get help or why is it wrong? either way I'm not going to even contemplate answering. ugh shiver just went down my spine. I think another implosion is iminanet! blurgh!!!!!!!! sick

Stop being a retarded child. If it is so obviously wrong, then just answer the question.

Why, why is it wrong?

Bardock42
Human failure.

Quiero Mota
Stop being a retarded child. If it is so obviously wrong, then just answer the question.

Why, why is it wrong?

It's disgusting and unsound. But if you wanna **** your sister, then be my guest.

Madman_V3N0M
As I said, Bardock is perverted but nobody is saying he's wrong.LOL

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
It's disgusting and unsound. But if you wanna **** your sister, then be my guest.

Well, that's an acceptable opinion, although I don't see the reason for it to be seen as disgusting.

Quiero Mota
Well, that's an acceptable opinion, although I don't see the reason for it to be seen as disgusting.

Yeah you do, you're just playing stupid

Lord Urizen

What is disgusting, and what is not is totally subjective.

If he thnks Incest is gross, that is his right. He should just not participate in it, though, he shouldn't go out attacking familes who f*ck each other sick

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
What is disgusting, and what is not is totally subjective.

If he thnks Incest is gross, that is his right. He should just not participate in it, though, he shouldn't go out attacking familes who f*ck each other sick

Yeah, I mean why does it have to be seen and taught to be disgusting?

Bardock42
Yeah you do, you're just playing stupid

That is kind of weird....it seems all people that say it is disgusting can only pretend that it is obvious that it is disgusting and not why it is...how come?

Quiero Mota
That is kind of weird....it seems all people that say it is disgusting can only pretend that it is obvious that it is disgusting and not why it is...how come?

Ok, you're right, my bad. Go **** your sister all you want.

Thorin
Absolute, complety wrong!!!
Man, get satisfied with a normal woman.
What, so when this man finished his family, what else?It will be needed what, an animal perhaps and then an extraterrestrial being XD
And then? XDDD

aniron
omg i am actually going to projectile vomit. do you actually ******* your sister? ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's perverted. perversion is wrong. omg you may as well say peadophilia is right. omg my stomach is actaully churning. sick

Bardock42
Ok, you're right, my bad. Go **** your sister all you want.

I would...if she was hot. And she wanted to sleep with me...well..and if I had one I guess.

Originally posted by Thorin
Absolute, complety wrong!!!
Man, get satisfied with a normal woman.
What, so when this man finished his family, what else?It will be needed what, an animal perhaps and then an extraterrestrial being XD
And then? XDDD

What? If he is attracted to a woman that happens to be his sister...what is the problem?

And besides you being an idiot, what is the problem with soeone having sex with an animal or an extra-terrastial?

omg i am actually going to projectile vomit. do you actually ******* your sister? ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's perverted. perversion is wrong. omg you may as well say peadophilia is right. omg my stomach is actaully churning. sick

Why is it perverted? Cause you don't like it?

Mr. Sandman

And besides you being an idiot, what is the problem with soeone having sex with an animal or an extra-terrastial?

well humans just werent made to **** animals. a horse killed a man it sodomized, there have been cases of women not able to 'detach' their dogs from them because of the shape of the dog penis...etc. That's just physically wrong.

as for sex with an ET, i dont think there are any set rules for that one...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>