Dooku/Qui-Gon vs. Malak/Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
While Dooku and Qui-Gon are drinking Martinis, a Wormhole opens up, and sends them back 5,000 Years, where Malak and Bandon are talking on board the bridge of Nihilus' ship, the Ravager .

They now have to fight, WHO WINS?!?!?!

Quinlan_Vos
Hmm, Bandon is a not too great Sith. It depends, can Dooku take out Malak before Bandon eventually beats Qui-Gon. I'm inclined toward Dooku and Qui-Gon though it's very tough.

darthsith19
Actually, I say Malak takes Dooku while Bandon and Qui-Gon are about even, then Malak and Bandon together take Qui-Gon.

Captain REX
I thought Malak was proved to be lesser than Dooku?

kamikz
Why would Bandon take Qui-Gon? Because "he was chosen over many" as everyone say? Is that enough to take out "one of the greatest swordsmen in the order, on par with Master Windu"?

Kas'Im
Bandon and Malak pwn. Both were able to rule as sith above the likes of Sion and Nihilus, they pwn.

ESB -1138
Wasn't it Revan that ruled over the like of Sion and Nihilus? And wasn't it Malak who betrayed Revan and took the throne with basically a stab in the back?

And thus would Sion and Nihilus be foolish enough to try to take down Malak while he has thousands of soldiers plus the Star Forge under his command?

Really if it wasn't for Revan Malak would have been nothing.

Kas'Im
You clearly don't understand how the sith of that era worked; the strongest ruled. If Nihilus or Sion could have defeated Malak, they would have, and the empire would have accepted it.

zephiel7
Malak/Bandon

Malak was stated to know Sith Magic (which through various sources are proven to be devastating offensive techniques). His proficiency with the force is demonstrated when he simultaneously tooled two knights skilled enough to breach the star forge and its defenses (including Dark Jedi and droids powerful enough to kill regular Jedi Knights). As in choked them both AND shocked them using force lightning.

Much like Dooku, he was the one of the best duelists of his age, so he will at least be able to hold his own in saber combat.

Dooku never knew of Sith magic, nor was he tought to defend against said magics. I say Malak wins against Dooku, and helps Bandon kill Qui-Gon

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Kas'Im
You clearly don't understand how the sith of that era worked; the strongest ruled. If Nihilus or Sion could have defeated Malak, they would have, and the empire would have accepted it.

Is that why the soldiers at the Star Forge (under Malak) did everything possible to kill and stop Revan from coming even though Revan already whipped the floor with Malak once before.

Nine-Tail Fox
Malak locks in choke hold on both of them Bandon chops Qui-Gon in half

Bandon uses Insanity which immobilizes Count Dookie Then Malak Shocks the shit outa him then hacks him in half with a lightsaber throw.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Is that why the soldiers at the Star Forge (under Malak) did everything possible to kill and stop Revan from coming even though Revan already whipped the floor with Malak once before.

Well Revan would be what you call a jedi, idiot.

Nine-Tail Fox
Well I am an idiot. No Ogammi Itto is

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
I'm a sock

O RLY?

Nine-Tail Fox
R-tards Unite!!! Oh shit

Kas'Im
Ban me

Ok.

Nine-Tail Fox
Me too!! yeah ok

Darth Kreiger
Well Revan would be what you call a jedi, idiot.

Well actually, even on Sith side you have to fight them, sooo, you fail....

((The_Anomaly))
Malak locks in choke hold on both of them Bandon chops Qui-Gon in half

Bandon uses Insanity which immobilizes Count Dookie Then Malak Shocks the shit outa him then hacks him in half with a lightsaber throw.

Yea, too bad "Insanity" is a non-canon force power because its never appeared in a non-gameplay scenario.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Well actually, even on Sith side you have to fight them, sooo, you fail....

Too bad the dark side storyline isn't canon, and even then you still fail because Revan still isn't a sith, just a dark jedi out for revenge. Sion and Nihilus, already being sith would have plenty of chances to assasinate Malak, if they could they would have. Heck, Malak picked Bandon over Sion and Nihilus as an apprentice, so what does that tell you?

Quinlan_Vos
Weren't Sion and Nihilus under Traya's apprentenship and like planning their own thing?

I would Qui-Gon can hold off Bandon for a while. I rank Bandon and Maul maybe on the same level. During this, I would say Dooku takes out Malak with some difficulty. Then the duo pwns Bandon.

Kas'Im
I don't know, I'd say logic points to Bandon being around Sion's level, Malak on Traya's and Nihilus on Revan's.

Quinlan_Vos
Bandon is no where near Sion's level.

darthsith19
I agree. It goes:
Nihilis
Revan
Traya
Malak
Sion
Bandon

Bandon is definately last.

Darth Kreiger
Too bad the dark side storyline isn't canon, and even then you still fail because Revan still isn't a sith, just a dark jedi out for revenge. Sion and Nihilus, already being sith would have plenty of chances to assasinate Malak, if they could they would have. Heck, Malak picked Bandon over Sion and Nihilus as an apprentice, so what does that tell you?

Actually, the Lightside and Darkside have an EQUAL level of Canon, Lightside is just regarded as Canon, because it's Star Wars, the good guys win.

Actually if you had played the game on Dark Side, you take back the title of Darth Revan, and still your point fails.

Sion and Nihilus were most likely not Sith during Malak's Reign, there's like a 4-10 Year gap between KoToR 1-2, enough for a Sith to rise after his fall.

Sion/Nihilus were not part of his Sith Order, and Bandon was picked from likely thousands of those nameless Dark Jedi you kill throughout the game

Kas'Im
Nope, lightside is canon, dark side isn't, get over it.

I think you'll find that it is your point that fails. Revan may have taken back the title, but he was still not one of the sith under Malak's empire.

Well it isn't certain whether Nihilus was, but Sion definitely was, this has been confirmed.

Sion definitely was. Any proof that these dark jedi weren't particulary good? Nope, didn't think so.

Darth Kreiger
Nope, lightside is canon, dark side isn't, get over it.

I think you'll find that it is your point that fails. Revan may have taken back the title, but he was still not one of the sith under Malak's empire.

Well it isn't certain whether Nihilus was, but Sion definitely was, this has been confirmed.

Sion definitely was. Any proof that these dark jedi weren't particulary good? Nope, didn't think so.

Lightside is equal canon with Darkside, Lightside is taken as Canon because of it being Lightside

So then your point fails, they knew he was a Sith, they knew he was Darth Revan, the person they served before, you said that they would respect Malak being killed by Revan.

Confirmed where? And either way, they were learning the Dark Side still, the Trayus Academy wasn't founded till after the Mandalorian Wars, Malak had the power there.

Hmmm let me think, you fight and kill Hundreds of them, with ease, throughout the game. Bandon was like a Dooku, an above Average Dark Jedi, nowhere near great(Dooku was obsessed with knowledge, which is how he became good)

darth fury
Bandon and Malak pwn. Both were able to rule as sith above the likes of Sion and Nihilus, they pwn.

How were they able to rule above sith like nihilus and sion nihilus and sion happened after malak and bandon and bandon holds no feats to really be proud of, so what he was "chosen above many" it prove nothing as we do not no what the many other were for all we know they could be farmers stick out tongue

Escape81
Count Dooku and Qui-Gon win.

1) I've seen absolutely nothing that makes me believe Bandon is on par with Qui-Gon Jinn, who is a heralded and accomplished duelist with intense abilities.

2) Malak is powerful, and was the protege of Darth Revan. However, Count Dooku is an 80-year-old veteran of the Force, and is one of the greatest students the Temple ever had, according to Yoda. He is the supreme master of the saber-to-saber fighting form, and is a sufficiently powerful Force user. He also has training experience under a Jedi Master and a Sith Lord whom I would rank above Revan - Yoda and Sidious.

I'd say Qui-Gon takes Bandon after a mininal duel, while Count Dooku and Malak duke it out. Though I hate KotoR (Malak is one of my favorite characters, though), Malak won't be going down that easily. However, Count Dooku is more powerful - and will win - especially when Qui-Gon comes over and lends a hand.

AcStylesVer01
Sion, Nihlius and Traya had nothing to do with Malaks regime, Malak didn't even know an academy on Malachor existed, Revan never told him about it:

But this young one, like the other Jedi brethren, is unaware of the tremendous dark side power wielded by Revan and the terrible secrets of Malachor V. Revan's power continues to grow, and he secretly strengthens his stronghold, hiding it even from his apprentice, DARTH MALAK. - The Chronicles.

zephiel7
Malak and Dooku fight a heated battle.

Bandon I would actually say defeats Qui Gon. Bandon was chosen among thousands of other sith as shown by how "His great strength in the Force, his natural cruelty and his absolute ruthlessness in his quest for power soon set him apart from his fellow students." From Star Wars.com.

He was stated as an experienced Jedi killer. He slew many Jedi possibly some masters.

"Darth Bandon proved himself to be an excellent choice. Many Jedi fell beneath the blade of his lightsaber."

There is not much proof for Qui Gon that he can defeat such an accomplished and powerful Dark Jedi.

With Qui Gon dead, I say Bandon comes in and helps Malak take down Dooku.

Prodigal Knight
Hmm, they have a Databank entry on Bandon now. This does make him seem powerful. I guess now Bandon could beat QGj and help Malak, but it depends how long Malak lasts against Dooku.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Hmm, they have a Databank entry on Bandon now. This does make him seem powerful. I guess now Bandon could beat QGj and help Malak, but it depends how long Malak lasts against Dooku.

Definately long enough. He was regarded as one of THE best duelists of his time. He was also quite an accomplished force user.

The DE Sourcebook gives him the liberty of "Ancient Sith Magics."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.