Zekk vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This a young Darth Maul still in training(prior to TPM) vs Zekk. Darth Maul has a single bladed lightsabre.

Darth Kreiger
Who is Zekk? (Wookie check)

Ok looked up, I say Maul wins this

Darth Subjekt
Maul...he has horns and dope tattoos.

Null ARC Avis
we dont know how good maul was when he was still in training as a child. this thread is pointless.

Captain REX
Go read the Maul novel...

Null ARC Avis
He means maul as a kid. that novel was like two weeks before TPM. maul was like 25 then. we have no F***ing clue how strong he was when he was 10.

Darth Martin
I never said Maul was a kid. Darth Maul in shadow warrior

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I never said Maul was a kid. Darth Maul in shadow warrior

So TPM Maul -1 vs. some nobody Jedi?

Darth Scythe
I hate Zekk but if we're talking DN/LOTF Zekk then he's a hardened veteran of the Vong and Hive wars. He's a knight who's probably close to a Master at that point who's gone up against hordes of Vong and lead a defense against heavily armed Chiss when he was helping the Killiks. And taking away Maul's double saber is handicapping his greatest strength. As much as I can't stand Zekk I think at that point he has a better control over the force and years of wartime fighting experience under his belt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.