I'm coming clean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
This is the frightful story of me, and KMC forums.

I joined june 15th of this year...or so you think.

The frightening truth revealed: I am really Pielover666 (aka, Jesuseygoodness)

I was banned because I trolled and made racist comments in an attempt to get banned. Needless to say, it worked. I say right now, to all who I offended, mostly Jacope, I am sincerely sorry, but I was forced to do this for my sanity. I was wrong to insult you and your race. It was moronic and sophmoric.

Why did I come back? The Phantom was having trouble with idiots in the HP forum, and asked me to lend him a hand...like the good ole days.

I've dropped hints everywhere. For two months, my birthday was the same as him. My emal adress is the same as his. My frist OTF thread contained a link to Pielover666's photobucket. There were many posts like 'Pielover, GTFO" but no ban.

I got in an arguement with a friend, who revealed my sock-ship in the HP forum. Captian Rex found out. But still, no ban.

I'm coming clean now. Why? Because frankly, I have better things to do, than act like I'm somebody else on a website. This thread is mostly to contain my apologies.

I know I'm gonig to let some of you down. Dusty, for instance. Dusty (who I remember as Mando) wasn't a big Pielover fan. However, recently, he listed me as number 7 on "top ten people i've talked to since joining" I apologize for that.

I'm not big on the whole "christianity" thing, but the Bible is right. The truth, does set you free.

Once again, I apologize for all my wrong doings on KMC.

Regards,
Pielover

justjakk
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!

I was banned because I trolled and made racist comments in an attempt to get banned. Needless to say, it worked. I say right now, to all who I offended, mostly Jacope, I am sincerely sorry, but I was forced to do this for my sanity. I was wrong to insult you and your race. It was moronic and sophmoric.

Why did I come back? The Phantom was having trouble with idiots in the HP forum, and asked me to lend him a hand...like the good ole days.

I've dropped hints everywhere. For two months, my birthday was the same as him. My emal adress is the same as his. My frist OTF thread contained a link to Pielover666's photobucket. There were many posts like 'Pielover, GTFO" but no ban.

I got in an arguement with a friend, who revealed my sock-ship in the HP forum. Captian Rex found out. But still, no ban.

I'm coming clean now. Why? Because frankly, I have better things to do, than act like I'm somebody else on a website. This thread is mostly to contain my apologies.

I know I'm gonig to let some of you down. Dusty, for instance. Dusty (who I remember as Mando) wasn't a big Pielover fan. However, recently, he listed me as number 7 on "top ten people i've talked to since joining" I apologize for that.

I'm not big on the whole "christianity" thing, but the Bible is right. The truth, does set you free.

Regards,
Pielover i know you as KOK.......a goofy dude who jokes about. i dont know this pierelover......and by law of KMC, if the evil bunny dont remember it, it didnt happen. dont care even. christianity is also about forgiveness. you made a mistake. people get over things like that when the offender is sorry for his mistake. go to bed or make a thread, its all the same to me. ciao

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by justjakk
i know you as KOK.......a goofy dude who jokes about. i dont know this pierelover......and by law of KMC, if the evil bunny dont remember it, it didnt happen. dont care even. christianity is also about forgiveness. you made a mistake. people get over things like that when the offender is sorry for his mistake. go to bed or make a thread, its all the same to me. ciao I thank thee for thy kind words, however, i believe others will not be so genial.

Barker
Of course you are.

This definitely isn't one of your random threads.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barker
Of course you are.

This definitely isn't one of your random threads. Exactly.

Strangelove
srug okay

TheKingofKINGS!
Does anyone care? Doesn't someone want me banned?

justjakk
Originally posted by Strangelove
srug okay say it with feeling......no more than that......ok there ya go.

Barker
So... do you want to be banned?

SpadeKing
You... you... a$s you hurt my feelings and I really thought you liked me cry

wait who are you again? ermm

~Da Rev~
*pretends to give a damn*

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

Lana
Knew about this aaaaaaaaaaages ago.

stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
So... do you want to be banned? I knew the day would come eventually, and I figured. "Hey, today's a good day."

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Lana

stick out tongue TWO freaking mods knew, and here I am, still posting strong.

Geez, this place needs to get cracking. stick out tongue

SpadeKing

stick out tongue

and you didn't tell me??? what a friend.

justjakk
Does anyone care? Doesn't someone want me banned? ok, uhm.....im enraged and i want you banned.....feel any better?

TheKingofKINGS!
ok, uhm.....im enraged and i want you banned.....feel any better? A little. smile

The Pict

Regards,
Pielover

Attention seeker

Itzak

Regards,
Pielover

I remember you as Jesuseygoodness, but you were banned a few weeks after I joined. So, to me you're still TheKingofKINGS!.

SpadeKing
A little. smile

I hate your guts adn Triple H sucks

now do you feel better?

Barker
Originally posted by Itzak
I remember you as Jesuseygoodness, but you were banned a few weeks after I joined. So, to me you're still TheKingofKINGS!.
Dunt you mean "TheKingofKINGS!"!?

TheKingofKINGS!
I still can't believe that nobody cares. Here's me, massive sock hater, turns out to be a sock. Not even a hypocrite comment?

justjakk
A little. smile oh yeah....i also pretend reported you too.

SpadeKing
I still can't believe that nobody cares. Here's me, massive sock hater, turns out to be a sock. Not even a hypocrite comment?

apparently you didn't see me say I hate your guts and Triple H sux?

justjakk
I still can't believe that nobody cares. Here's me, massive sock hater, turns out to be a sock. Not even a hypocrite comment? ironic........hmmmmm....hypocrite. ........now im bored.

Itzak
Dunt you mean "TheKingofKINGS!"!?

Of course, my dear Watson. herbhat2

I do find it a little ironic. laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I hate your guts adn Triple H sucks

now do you feel better? Nah, because Hatred doesn't affect me, and triple H rules.

Captain REX
I was just thinking about 'What would I do if someone found out he was a banned member and wanted him banned?' earlier today. I forgot why. laughing out loud

In any case, Pielover was some other prick, you're KoK. stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Captain REX
I was just thinking about 'What would I do if someone found out he was a banned member and wanted him banned?' earlier today. I forgot why. laughing out loud

In any case, Pielover was some other prick, you're KoK. stick out tongue Even thought I'm the same guy, except one year older. no expression

justjakk
Nah, because Hatred doesn't affect me, and triple H rules. oh yeah and triple h is only so good cause rick flair fired him from WCW when he was in the Blue Bloods. that was how he met stephanie mcmahon.

SpadeKing
Nah, because Hatred doesn't affect me, and triple H rules.

Fine, I hope you die cause of all of this for bringing our relationship this far just to tell me you're not who I thought you were and to destroy our love just like this

there you happy? no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
oh yeah and triple h is only so good cause rick flair fired him from WCW when he was in the Blue Bloods. that was how he met stephanie mcmahon. Something like that yeah. He was banned from WCW and went to a better wrestling fed.

Lana
Even thought I'm the same guy, except one year older. no expression

Yeah, but you've apparently learned (for the most part, anyway), that being an asshat = bad.

Captain REX
Even thought I'm the same guy, except one year older. no expression

Oh. Right. no expression

*bans*

TheKingofKINGS!
Fine, I hope you die cause of all of this for bringing our relationship this far just to tell me you're not who I thought you were and to destroy our love just like this

there you happy? no expression Who are you?

justjakk
sleepy, going to bed. pick on you more tommorrow.

TheKingofKINGS!
Oh. Right. no expression

*bans* But you can't ban. no expression

SpadeKing

In any case, Pielover was some other prick, you're KoK. stick out tongue

jeez you mods never tell me anything except

You have been warned ermm

SpadeKing
Who are you?

um............. wait who are you?

Lana
jeez you mods never tell me anything except

You have been warned ermm

Who says you need to know anything?

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't.

Barker
I just called Raz, he says he's going to kick your ass when he's done with the IM thing. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
Good, I have time to train.

Barker
Only a long-ass time.

TheKingofKINGS!
Exactly.

SpadeKing
Who says you need to know anything?

Hey a wise man says

"Its better to know random things than to know nothing"

actually I just made it up but you get the point.... I think

Captain REX
That wise man is made of cheese. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
A wise man once said. "When Hiking, bring some extra socks."

SpadeKing
That wise man is made of cheese. no expression

no he's not dodgy]

Leo.M

Regards,
Pielover

You mean... you lied to me?!?!?!? oh Who could you? You said you were Slipknot! cry

Sooo.... did you bag Raz to let you come back? stick out tongue

Ultraman Baltan
I think I was banned from KMC as a guy named Artemis1. Not sure. Wherever it was, I think it had to do with using a double account to prove a point or something. Got banned by someone named Lil' Bitchness or something like that.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
You mean... you lied to me?!?!?!? oh Who could you? You said you were Slipknot! cry

Sooo.... did you bag Raz to let you come back? stick out tongue Better slipknot than Michael Myers 1

Ultraman Baltan
A wise man once said. "When Hiking, bring some extra socks."

DON'T STEAL MY QUOTES!
stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I think I was banned from KMC as a guy named Artemis1. Not sure. Wherever it was, I think it had to do with using a double account to prove a point or something. Got banned by someone named Lil' Bitchness or something like that. she'd be the one to do it stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
Meh I think if u havent being repeating the things you got banned for you deserve to stay

Damien B
hey not fair stop copying me sniper im sniper

LanceWindu
Cool...

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Cool... srug

Barker
Originally posted by Damien B
hey not fair stop copying me sniper im sniper
yea its fare lol i dunt cair if ur a sniper becuz i hab bazzoookaa!1

no expression

Shelbert Lemon
I just called Raz, he says he's going to kick your ass when he's done with the IM thing. no expression Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Good, I have time to train. *steals quotes for my thread* ninja

dr. pookie
coming clean is better than coming stinky

BadKitty
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/620/gaythread22wsba5.jpg

glad to see nothing changes while I'm away

Vinny Valentine

Regards,
Pielover

I hated you as Pielover.

You got your act together on KoK , So I respect you for that.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BadKitty

OMG!!! You are here! jawdrop

BadKitty
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
OMG!!! You are here! jawdrop glad to see ya TH smile

=Tired Hiker=
It's been ages. Are you still working for the FBI?

BadKitty
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It's been ages. Are you still working for the FBI? not since you blew my cover cool

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9340/2504067yf5.jpg

=Tired Hiker=
laughing You have amazing pics! Alwayz did. happy

Strangelove
glad to see ya TH smile BK!! It's been ages!

You don't recognize the username because I used to be Soth

Mišt

BKK is in the house yo shock

ThePittman
Don't know and don't care...

now where is my pitt_cookie

ADarksideJedi

Regards,
Pielover

I don't remember any of this.But you are forgiven.jmyes

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I hated you as Pielover.

You got your act together on KoK , So I respect you for that. *gasp* I'm so quickly forgiven.

And I thought the hammer of Wrathful dwarf would come crashing down, or Backfire would eat me or something.

Thanks guys. happy

TheKingofKINGS!
Wow, I just realized. I joined 364 days as KoK after I joined as Pielover (who was known as saberstylemastawhen joining)

Syren

stick out tongue

I would say this proves the favouritism point, but I can't. It's KoK shrug

Kidding Kings, kudos for the honesty stick out tongue

~Kongu_Dude~
dontgetit

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Syren
I would say this proves the favouritism point, but I can't. It's KoK shrug

Kidding Kings, kudos for the honesty stick out tongue big grin

Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
dontgetit no expression

Syren
I just felt my tummy somersault. All this 'coming clean' business makes me feel as though KMC is taking a huge step forward cry

Grand_Moff_Gav

Regards,
Pielover

Regardless of this...I still hold you in the highest regards...

TheKingofKINGS!
I just felt my tummy somersault. All this 'coming clean' business makes me feel as though KMC is taking a huge step forward cry Awesome! Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Regardless of this...I still hold you in the highest regards... I guess I still own you. srug

Syren
laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
Awesome! I guess I still own you. srug

good point...laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Indupatively!

§P0oONY
I didn't know... w00t

I don't know who pielover is though... So I don't care... w00t

TheKingofKINGS!

§P0oONY
I remember you giving him a hard time, then later forgetting about it.

w00t

I give so many people a hard time.... I'm so intolerant everyone is just a blur of annoyance to me.. w00t

TheKingofKINGS!

Röland
I've always known you as King of KINGS so I don't care who you were in the past. doped

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
*pretends to give a damn*

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?
laughing out loud

Fëanor
I just felt my tummy somersault. All this 'coming clean' business makes me feel as though KMC is taking a huge step forward cry i guess i should come clean too...i'm actually A GIRL!!!!

TheKingofKINGS!

Fëanor
Right..... Awesome. secks? are you a grower or a show-er?

TheKingofKINGS!

AOR
So if your telling the truth, why aren't you banned? confused

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by AOR
So if your telling the truth, why aren't you banned? confused Because, apparently, no one gives a shit.

TheKingofKINGS!

In any case, Pielover was some other prick, you're KoK. stick out tongue Out of curiosity, what would you do?

InnerRise
This title reminds me of Hilary Duff and her song "Come Clean"

I like that song.

confused

is it comprehensible.....

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by InnerRise
This title reminds me of Hilary Duff and her song "Come Clean"

I like that song.

confused

is it comprehensible..... Gay?

confused

Noble Strong
Gay?

confused

there you go folks. proving KoK is gay. laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Noble Strong
there you go folks. proving KoK is gay. laughing out loud No, that proves you're a retard.

InnerRise
Gay?

confused Ya think?

shrug

is it comprehensible.....

Noble Strong
there you go folks. proving KoK is gay. laughing out loud

you always use these in your vocabulary. what you always use is the best description of who you are.

fail. retard. penis. cock.

combine them all together. youre a failure whos gay retard.

Kingofkings. king of retarded gay who failed at life.

TheKingofKINGS!
you always use these in your vocabulary. what you always use is the best description of who you are.

fail. retard. penis. cock.

combine them all together. youre a failure whos gay retard.

Kingofkings. king of retarded gay who failed at life. You just fail. Get out, you suck.

Spartan005
So KoK... when did you actually join this site?

Noble Strong
You just fail. Get out, you suck.

sorry you had a mirror on front of you when you typed that. good job.

TheKingofKINGS!
sorry you had a mirror on front of you when you typed that. good job. I had a monitor, not a mirror, in front of me. Jesus Christ, you are stupid.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Spartan005
So KoK... when did you actually join this site? June 16th, 2005(my timezone)

It killed me when people were saying "Why are you calling someone a noob when you haven't been he a year yet?"

Strangelove
sorry you had a mirror on front of you when you typed that. good job. Are you really that stupid? How old are you, 12?

Scottie

Regards,
Pielover Forgive and Forget...thats what Mama used to say...your still my favourite "KoK" on here thumbsup

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Scottie
Forgive and Forget...thats what Mama used to say...your still my favourite "KoK" on here thumbsup big grin

Kelly_LS
sorry you had a mirror on front of you when you typed that. good job.
Wow.......that was probably the most immature comment I've ever heard in my entire life, no joke.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
she'd be the one to do it stick out tongue

She's here? Is this the same place those years ago?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
She's here? Is this the same place those years ago? you didn't hear anything from me ninja

Blanka

Regards,
Pielover i dont get this

ADarksideJedi

Wolflet

Regards,
Pielover
I remember you no expression

SelphieT
Pielover? no idea.

Dusty
It's cool. I knew you were Pie. messed

You told me, I believe.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Dusty
It's cool. I knew you were Pie. messed

You told me, I believe. Did I really. Well, that takes the cake...and some brownies too.

hitman26592
ur a asswipe making racist jokes on people

TheKingofKINGS!
You're an asswipe, coming to a thread, full of sorrow and admittiance, and making fun of a person who's done nothing to you, on the first day you joined.

Röland
Originally posted by hitman26592
ur a asswipe making racist jokes on people

What the hell is that about?

He is publicly apologizing for doing those things, which takes a lot of guts to do, especially on a forum where by admitting this he can get banned and you come to bash him?

Lyna303
hmmm...the furthest i can remember you was when we played that drawing game under the kmc room...

boma
I thought this was king of koks official comin out of the closet thread, and how he holds it in his mouth until the swelling goes down

Blanka
so kok is a sock?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by boma
I thought this was king of koks official comin out of the closet thread, and how he holds it in his mouth until the swelling goes down I believe you have mistaken me for your mother. Kindly insert that dildo back in your ass, ****.Originally posted by Blanka
so kok is a sock? Yes, I am.

Scottie
I believe you have mistaken me for your mother. Kindly insert that dildo back in your ass, ****. laughing laughing out loud laughing

Leo.M
I believe you have mistaken me for your mother. Kindly insert that dildo back in your ass, ****. Yes, I am.

Just ignore those comments. Don't bother wasting your taking with people like him.

It's nice and all that the Mods are letting you stay, but don't push your luck using profanity... it's just going to get you banned again. erm

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Leo.M
Just ignore those comments. Don't bother wasting your taking with people like him.

It's nice and all that the Mods are letting you stay, but don't push your luck using profanity... it's just going to get you banned again. erm That's true, it is nice of them, especially considering the fact that Lana, Rogue, Dusty, and Rex have known for a while now.

~Flamboyant~
Yes, I knew it! I always thought you were a sock!

Also, does this pave the way for other banned trolls who have reformed?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Yes, I knew it! I always thought you were a sock!

Also, does this pave the way for other banned trolls who have reformed? It might.

~Kongu_Dude~
kok

TheKingofKINGS!
kok Damn strizzle.

~Kongu_Dude~
Who made these smileys? untitled

TheKingofKINGS!
Who made these smileys? untitled Me.

~Kongu_Dude~
Really. nonekok

TheKingofKINGS!
Really. nonekok Really. They're the customized KoK smilies. They are for the use of myself, and myself only. nonekok

~Kongu_Dude~
Really. They're the customized KoK smilies. They are for the use of myself, and myself only. nonekok

I dont wanna use them anyways. mhm

TheKingofKINGS!
I dont wanna use them anyways. mhm Good. You aren't, weren't, nor will you ever be cool enough to.

TheKingofKINGS!

~Kongu_Dude~
Good. You aren't, weren't, nor will you ever be cool enough to.

Herb is Cooler. herbhappy

TheKingofKINGS!
Herb is Cooler. herbhappy Indeed. However, you destroy herb by using him. For shame!

~Kongu_Dude~
Indeed. However, you destroy herb by using him. For shame!

I can use Herb. herbnone

I've made this one: herbgrin

TheKingofKINGS!
I can use Herb. herbnone

I've made this one: herbgrin You are able to, but not without destroying it.

That looks horrible. Get that white background outta here.

~Kongu_Dude~
You are able to, but not without destroying it.

That looks horrible. Get that white background outta here.

Yup. herb< White background

TheKingofKINGS!
Yup. herb< White background Smilies with white backgrounds suck. It's simple to take them off.

~Kongu_Dude~
Smilies with white backgrounds suck. It's simple to take them off.

I know.

They shouldn't have White background. ermm

It kinda destroys the feel. mistherb

TheKingofKINGS!
I know.

They shouldn't have White background. ermm

It kinda destroys the feel. mistherb Exactly. Especialy for those of us who use KMC black, or KMC red. (Which is labeled as X-men, for some reason.)

~Kongu_Dude~
Exactly. Especialy for those of us who use KMC black, or KMC red. (Which is labeled as X-men, for some reason.)

That must look horrible. herbshock

What background do you have?

TheKingofKINGS!
That must look horrible. herbshock

What background do you have? Very horrible.

I have X-men, which had Red and Onix (or gray.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>