Your main character from Oblvion vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Who wins this one?

IceJaw
Link erm

Blax X
Well, I downloaded some hacks for that game recently, so I probably win.

Burning thought
i could win easily...ill simply silence him so he can do any spells and then cast Meatorite or summon something, or ill cast my 1 hit spell and kill him.....

kamikz
Depends what Link, he could possibly win against every charcter. (Not at the same time though)

Burning thought
Originally posted by kamikz
Depends what Link, he could possibly win against every charcter. (Not at the same time though)

lol trust me, he couldnt beat mine

Hwoarang
Bit full of yourself aren't you ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol trust me, he couldnt beat mine

I'm pretty sure he could....

Kaled
link, i was paladin type, but links got a weapon for everything

Burning thought
i have an instant kill attack, an immune shield and enough mana to cast them easily....whats link gonner do, he can be invulneralbe for a while but ime always invulnerable, then i 1 hit him with my spell....game...set...match

Superboy Prime
Link can always travel back in time to your first time playing the game and kills your character before he even gets to 1 HP. :P

Burning thought
he has to play it first.....then he gets pwned before he can start playing

Lana
Ridiculous thread, as it's not something you can measure. Everyone's characters are different, so this is utterly pointless.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.