Wolverine/Spiderman/Sabertooth run the guantlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
These people run the guantlet. How far do they get?
Spiderman get's his Iron Suit, and Wolverine, well, get's his claws.
10 minutes of prep. The guantlet gets no prep. All fights take place in the middle of New York.

1. Gambit
2. Deadpool, He gets 5 minutes with Cable. He also gets his teleportation device, and his normal gear.
3. Daredevil/Batman/Blade no prep, normal gear.
4. Iron Fist/Black Panther/Batgirl, no prep
5. Human Torch
6. Thing/Captain America
7. Iron Man, classic suit
8. Ultimate Colossus
9. Savage Hulk
10. Thanos. He just gets h2h skills, reflexes, natural duribility, strength.

So...

darthgoober
Wolverine clears it on his own. whistle

golem370
Human Torch

pr1983
What do you mean five minutes with Cable? Cable has five minuted to prep him or Cable is in the fight for five minutes?

Dinalfos
They get to Human Torch. If Johnny refuses to go Nova, then he loses, though. If they get past him, Cap and Thing get stomped.

Iron Man is iffy, but doable. I guess. They won't get past colossus.

SpunkySmurph
They stop at Colossus. Hard.
If they make it past HT... which I think they could

Dinalfos
Nah, they can give Colossus a run for his money. But they cannot beat him physically without cheating.

braz
they make it to 5. although i do think they could beat 6, 7 and 8 as well.

golem370
Human Torch increasing his heat to 20,000 degrees would incinerate them..

Soljer

Darth Martin
4 or 5

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Nah, they can give Colossus a run for his money. But they cannot beat him physically without cheating.

Fastball special to add momentum to multiple adamantium stabbings

smile

capt it up
they beat 4 with out a doubt and they may or may not stop at 5

Grimm22
They stop hard at 4 wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
They stop hard at 4 wink

how you figure that?

SpunkySmurph
They stop hard at 4 wink

Actually, now that I look at it, thats very, very possible

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
how you figure that?

Iron Fist >> Wolverine

Batgirl >>> Sabertooth

Black Panther > Spidey wink

Darth Martin
I can accept that.

capt it up
Iron Fist >> Wolverine

Batgirl >>> Sabertooth

hahahahahaha.

you do realize logan school a IF who kicked IF ass easily.

iron fist can not take logan he would lose.

batgirl would get murder by sabertooth. you do realize he like 15 tonner and has such a feral side that she could not read him and he so fast she never be able to react to his movements. It be like when she fights deathstroke ecpt she will be beaten even easier.

it will then be black panther vs logan , sabertooth and spiderman he will get stomped

ExtraMision5555
Iron Fist >> Wolverine

Batgirl >>> Sabertooth

I duno, i have to disagree with the Iron fist comment

and the sabertoth one

but of course
that is just my opinyen
20 yen left

with the exception of black panther

i think its extremely unlikely that they will lose @ 4

but it IS possible

SpunkySmurph

he so fast she never be able to react to his movements.

Don't disrespect Batgirl.
1. She's pretty damn fast. Fast enough to dodge close range gunfire. I'm not saying she's faster. She doesn't need to be.

you do realize he like 15 tonner

That holds little relevance. I doubt he'll get many strikes in.

It be like when she fights deathstroke ecpt she will be beaten even easier.

That's DS. He has skills to at least match Cassandra- meaning MA and such. Cassandra's fast enough to dodge Sabertooth, and skilled enough to take him down otherwise. Its not the same situation with DS.
I'm not saying DS > Sabertooth.
I'm saying DS vs. Batgirl > Sabertooth vs Batgirl

braz
they beat 4.

ExtraMision5555
I agree, Four, i mean thers competators in it, but the combination of wolverine, sabertooth and ESPECIALLY spiderman pertty much gaurentee victory

thast not to say team 4 is weak though

i COULd see them winning, i just dont see it as the more probable outcome

braz
yea, they take majority def, 7-8/10

Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to either 9 or 10.

Grimm22
Iron Fist at full power can destroy adamantium no expression

braz

What the f**k? i thought it was indestructible?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by pr1983
What do you mean five minutes with Cable? Cable has five minuted to prep him or Cable is in the fight for five minutes? No Cable gets five minutes to prep him for the fight.

Soljer

Primary or secondary?

Also...

Are you sure?

What the f**k?

I've seen it rip up vibranium, but I can't recall it ever destroying adamantium.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran
These people run the guantlet. How far do they get?
Spiderman get's his Iron Suit, and Wolverine, well, get's his claws.
10 minutes of prep. The guantlet gets no prep. All fights take place in the middle of New York.

1. Gambit
2. Deadpool, He gets 5 minutes with Cable. He also gets his teleportation device, and his normal gear.
3. Daredevil/Batman/Blade no prep, normal gear.
4. Iron Fist/Black Panther/Batgirl, no prep
5. Human Torch
6. Thing/Captain America
7. Iron Man, classic suit
8. Ultimate Colossus
9. Savage Hulk
10. Thanos. He just gets h2h skills, reflexes, natural duribility, strength.

So...

They stop at #5 with no question about it. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to either 9 or 10.

laughing

marvelprince
I think if Spider-Man gets prep then his team can make it past 5. I mean he knows the Torch and the extent of his abilities, give him access to Tony/Reed's lab and I'm sure that in 5 mins he can come with something to take out Torch

Sam Z
I see them getting to Savage Hulk and even winning some fights against him, but putting Torch at # 5 was a bad idea. He can go nova and kill them all...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer
Primary or secondary?

Also...

Are you sure?

What the f**k?

I've seen it rip up vibranium, but I can't recall it ever destroying adamantium.

A full powered Iron Fist can destroy nearly anything wink

H. S. 6
Iron Fist >> Wolverine

Batgirl >>> Sabertooth

How do you figure Black Panther > Spidey? blink

Soljer
A full powered Iron Fist can destroy nearly anything wink

Yeah, and PLENTY of things that "can destroy nearly anything" have failed to destroy adamantium. Your point?

jinzin

lol

okay now I'm convinced... grimms a soc he has to be.. no one in their right minds could honestlly believe that! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

right? confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Sam Z
I see them getting to Savage Hulk and even winning some fights against him, but putting Torch at # 5 was a bad idea. He can go nova and kill them all... agreed.... though I think the trio has a certain speed edge they might be able to catch torch off guard..I mean both wolverine and spidermna have taken torch down on their lonesome... and doesn't torch need a bit of concentration to power up to nova or am i mistaken?

either way, they make it to hulk, possibly PAST hulk... and thanos... hmmmmmm I just don't know.... how much stabbing damage can thanos take WITHOUT the IG? erm

Tha C-Master
Iron Fist >> Wolverine

Batgirl >>> Sabertooth

Black Panther > Spidey wink They lose at Torch, and no not every peak/enhanced with some fighting skills beats Spiderman, sorry.

marvelprince
What happens if Spidey speedblitzes Torch? Torch needs time to go Nova and on solid blow from Peter will take him out. The suit will definitely come in handy for fire protection

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
lol

okay now I'm convinced... grimms a soc he has to be.. no one in their right minds could honestlly believe that! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

right? confused

Is it really that ridiculous? no expression

The Iron Fist has magical origins. You have to punch through the heart of a dragon to achieve it for pete's sake.

If Danny put all of his energy into it, im sure he could destroy at least an inch of adamantium

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think if Spider-Man gets prep then his team can make it past 5. I mean he knows the Torch and the extent of his abilities, give him access to Tony/Reed's lab and I'm sure that in 5 mins he can come with something to take out Torch

eek! laughing

Nope, Spidey is smart, but he isnt anywhere near as smart as Reed or Doom.

Give him a week and maybe he can figure somthing out, anything lower is hopeless

bigbran
agreed.... though I think the trio has a certain speed edge they might be able to catch torch off guard..I mean both wolverine and spidermna have taken torch down on their lonesome... and doesn't torch need a bit of concentration to power up to nova or am i mistaken? The speed advantage was my main point to put Torch so low.

how much stabbing damage can thanos take WITHOUT the IG? erm Don't even think about it pal.
Thanos is a way better fighter than Wolverine, even if he could stab him!!
He is way smarter, has 100000x better reflexes than Wolverine. No wait, I mean 1000000000000000000x better reflexes than Wolverine.
He could put Wolverine down in one hit, easily!

Plus, Thanos can take the travel between realities, ripping at his every fabric of his being, he can get trapped in a black hole, and since he has no superspeed, he still escaped!! So that would mean, through sheer force, sheer power, sheer duribility, he had escaped.
He can take planet busting hits. Plus, even if Wolverine could cut him, COULD, Thanos has complete control of his body, right down to his molecule structure.
But he can't take some durible claws, and someone with lower than 2 ton strength trying to force them through him? Do you honestly believe that? sick
That would be like trying to push steel through steel, when the person with the steel has the strength of a newborn.

Grimm22
The speed advantage was my main point to put Torch so low.

Don't even think about it pal.
Thanos is a way better fighter than Wolverine, even if he could stab him!!
He is way smarter, has 100000x better reflexes than Wolverine. No wait, I mean 1000000000000000000x better reflexes than Wolverine.
He could put Wolverine down in one hit, easily!

Plus, Thanos can take the travel between realities, ripping at his every fabric of his being, he can get trapped in a black hole, and since he has no superspeed, he still escaped!! So that would mean, through sheer force, sheer power, sheer duribility, he had escaped.
He can take planet busting hits.
But he can't take some durible claws, and someone with lower than 2 ton strength trying to force them through him? Do you honestly believe that? sick

co-signed no expression

I cant believe anyone would try to justify that crap laughing

marvelprince
eek! laughing

Nope, Spidey is smart, but he isnt anywhere near as smart as Reed or Doom.

Give him a week and maybe he can figure somthing out, anything lower is hopeless

I find that pretty funny seeing as how Peter has surprised even Reed about how smart he is. I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you

Sam Z
agreed.... though I think the trio has a certain speed edge they might be able to catch torch off guard..I mean both wolverine and spidermna have taken torch down on their lonesome... and doesn't torch need a bit of concentration to power up to nova or am i mistaken?

either way, they make it to hulk, possibly PAST hulk... and thanos... hmmmmmm I just don't know.... how much stabbing damage can thanos take WITHOUT the IG? erm

Yeah. You are right, Torch needs time to go nova and it would be enough for Wolverine or Sabertooth to cut him. Spider-man may not be able to do that since fire would hurt him, but Logan and Creed would heal even if they get burnt when they attack. For some reason i haven't thought of thaterm

Tha C-Master
What happens if Spidey speedblitzes Torch? Torch needs time to go Nova and on solid blow from Peter will take him out. The suit will definitely come in handy for fire protection Good point, Torch isn't infalliable, but he's just more dangerous at the best of his abilities.

marvelprince
Yeah. You are right, Torch needs time to go nova and it would be enough for Wolverine or Sabertooth to cut him. Spider-man may not be able to do that since fire would hurt him, but Logan and Creed would heal even if they get burnt when they attack. For some reason i haven't thought of thaterm

His Iron Spidey suit is flame resistant and his webbing has been shown to stand up against Johnny's flame. I don't think its impossbile to have Spider-man take out Torch before he goes nova

Sam Z
His Iron Spidey suit is flame resistant and his webbing has been shown to stand up against Johnny's flame. I don't think its impossbile to have Spider-man take out Torch before he goes nova

True... I haven't though about that tooerm

nimbus006
Can't Torch go Nova while he is airborn?

Sub_Mariner
Yes i think, but not straight away.

Sam Z
And if he tries that, Spider-man can always yank him to the ground with webbing. Or he and Sabertooth could throw Wolverine at him.

Jyppe
Does BP get his arctic-vibranium daggers?

Sam Z
Manlaughing Rhino's sig thumb up

wolvertooth

damnn you are the most dumb person around here ... how retarted can you be? i guess your dad gave you some clobering time on your head ...thats why you are so smart.... anyway they make it to 10

jinzin
Is it really that ridiculous? no expression

The Iron Fist has magical origins. You have to punch through the heart of a dragon to achieve it for pete's sake.

If Danny put all of his energy into it, im sure he could destroy at least an inch of adamantium

yes it IS that ridiculous.... what makes you think a dragon is anywhere even NEAR the durability grade of admantium? What the f**k?

bottom line, danny's used his iron fist all out to hit hulk with, he couldn't break hulks skin, hence he doesn't have a prayer of breaking admantium... period.

jinzin
The speed advantage was my main point to put Torch so low.

Don't even think about it pal.
Thanos is a way better fighter than Wolverine, even if he could stab him!! since when?
he did well against the champion because he's a lot smarter than the guy but his fighting ability doesn't seem to be all that when he tries to slug it out with thor... erm

he is way smarter, true.

has 100000x better reflexes than Wolverine. No wait, I mean 1000000000000000000x better reflexes than Wolverine.
does he? really? I mean even with the IG earth's heroes were landing all sorts of attacks on the guy wolverine included... spiderman included....

He could put Wolverine down in one hit, easily! could he? really? In this thread? I mean c'mon! the guy's leary of fighting hulk without his powerups.... I wouldn't be so sure.

READ. THE. FIRST. POST. no expression

He can take planet busting hits. Plus, even if Wolverine could cut him, COULD, Thanos has complete control of his body, right down to his molecule structure.
hulk takes planet busters.. he still gets cut..no expression
mystique controls her body down to the molecule, sabes' still cut her. no expression

That would be like trying to push steel through steel, when the person with the steel has the strength of a newborn.

not really.. it's not even comparible to that to be honest.

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth
damnn you are the most dumb person around here ... how retarted can you be? i guess your dad gave you some clobering time on your head ...thats why you are so smart.... anyway they make it to 10

eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing hysterical

This coming from the biggest fanboy on these forums

Oh and they dont get past 5

Grimm22
yes it IS that ridiculous.... what makes you think a dragon is anywhere even NEAR the durability grade of admantium? What the f**k?

bottom line, danny's used his iron fist all out to hit hulk with, he couldn't break hulks skin, hence he doesn't have a prayer of breaking admantium... period.

Thats utter crap no expression

A low powered Iron Fist can break through steal like butter

Oh and the Iron Fist is magic if you still dont remember no expression

Magic >>>> Admantium

jinzin
uhhh no magic isn't>>>admantium.. prove that it is...

in the inferno mardu blasted wolverine with the hotest flame his magic could muster (this guy is a rival with doc strange).. the admantium skeleton remained unharmed.. no expression

and iron fist not being able to pierce hulk's skin is not crap... What the f**k? it's pretty consistent with high grade characters vs. the iron fist.. i.e. wrecker.

Zahit
Originally posted by wolvertooth

you spelled retarded wrong....

H. S. 6
I still want to know how the hell Grimm can consider Black Panther better than Spidey. Although, I'd love to hear his explanation. confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I still want to know how the hell Grimm can consider Black Panther better than Spidey. Although, I'd love to hear his explanation. confused

BP has more skills, animal senses and is smarter in both combat and in science.

Plus, his vibranium suit.

I just think BP gets the slight majority over Spidey

bigbran
since when?
he did well against the champion because he's a lot smarter than the guy but his fighting ability doesn't seem to be all that when he tries to slug it out with thor... erm He trained Gamora. He beat the Ovan Mercenary army, in h2h.
1 vs over 1000 of the deadliest army in the universe...no expression
He beat the hell out of, so many people. You think Wolverine can beat 1000's of guys, with just h2h?

does he? really? I mean even with the IG earth's heroes were landing all sorts of attacks on the guy wolverine included... spiderman included.... Considering Thanos was standing there, and letting them hit him... bad idea there.
He dodged SS going a light year, in under a few seconds. I guess you didn't read it all.
The only time he dodged, was when SS went for the IG.

could he? really? In this thread? I mean c'mon! the guy's leary of fighting hulk without his powerups.... I wouldn't be so sure. HAHAHAHAHA, he said it, and yet, you ignore the fact that Thanos has beaten Hulk before.
Let me put it this way. Thanos beat SS to death(or near), in a couple panels.
Bannerless Hulk couldn't even hurt Surfer. The same Surfer that wasn't even trying against Hulk.

You honestly believe the stuff your saying? Come on now!

READ. THE. FIRST. POST. no expression
Sure.

hulk takes planet busters.. he still gets cut..no expression
mystique controls her body down to the molecule, sabes' still cut her. no expression Niether of those are comparable to Thanos in the fields you said. Try again.

not really.. it's not even comparible to that to be honest. Ya, ya it is.

Badabing
If the team makes it past 5 they stop at 7.

jinzin
He trained Gamora. He beat the Ovan Mercenary army, in h2h.
1 vs over 1000 of the deadliest army in the universe...no expression
He beat the hell out of, so many people. You think Wolverine can beat 1000's of guys, with just h2h? uhhh he HAS... in doombringer he kills 1000 samurai in hand to hand.. in aos he killed 1500 ninjas in hand to hand... in hand to hand he stalemated gamora.

Considering Thanos was standing there, and letting them hit him... bad idea there.
He dodged SS going a light year, in under a few seconds. I guess you didn't read it all.
The only time he dodged, was when SS went for the IG. that wasn't really a dodge, silver surfer completely telegraphed himself, and silver surfer goofed due to pressure.

HAHAHAHAHA, he said it, and yet, you ignore the fact that Thanos has beaten Hulk before. not at all.. thanos beat proffesor hulk.. not the same...

when he did it, he did it with the IG..not the same....

Let me put it this way. Thanos beat SS to death(or near), in a couple panels.
Bannerless Hulk couldn't even hurt Surfer. The same Surfer that wasn't even trying against Hulk. surfer can and has sap hulk of his own gamma induced strength, not the same.. funny how when he couldn't sap strength from an oponent even RHINO put up a good fight against him h2h.. RHINO for god sakes.. no expression

You honestly believe the stuff your saying? Come on now! why wouldn't I believe the things that are written or printed in the comics we're discussing? erm

Niether of those are comparable to Thanos in the fields you said. Try again. why not they both do what you said... erm

ghost rider has molecular control over his being wolverine still knocked him out...

bleh it doesn't matter ANYWAYS.. considering the stipulations which thanos has to fight them with in this thread. erm

Ya, ya it is. not really.

Dinalfos
I'd like to point out that Thanos smacked prof. Hulk WITHOUT the IG.

Sam Z
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ironman knocked out Green Hulk with one punch. Or was it Prof Hulk? So i still see the team winning some fights against him...

marvelprince

Didn't the Red Skull kick his ass in an Avengers ish? Black Panther may be smarter, but Spider-Man beats him by leagues in every physical aspect.

Dinalfos
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ironman knocked out Green Hulk with one punch. Or was it Prof Hulk? So i still see the team winning some fights against him...

He knocked out a Hulk who was blinded and briefly stunned by an explosion. However, he also nearly killed himself by doing it smile

Sam Z
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He knocked out a Hulk who was blinded and briefly stunned by an explosion. However, he also nearly killed himself by doing it smile
Still sounds like PIS to me...

Metalmanx

Dammnit, Grimm...just when I was starting to agree with you on more things...you have to go and post something like this.

BP would give him a good fight, but the outcome is still the same.

Spidey trumps Black Panther all day long. no expression

Accel
They stop at #5 for sure. Torch flies higher than any building and melts New York.

Accel
What happens if Spidey speedblitzes Torch? Torch needs time to go Nova and on solid blow from Peter will take him out. The suit will definitely come in handy for fire protection
Not really. Torch's flames enhance him somewhat physically, basically making him stronger and more durable. He's taken a hit from Terminus without any real trouble (though I thnik he was unconsciou for it).

He should be able to take a ounch from Spidey just fine and fly out of their reach.

H. S. 6

I doubt, in a fight, his intelligence in science is going to do him any good, especially when Peter isn't a slouch in that department anyway.

Animal senses? Peter's Spider-Sense trumps it in every single way.

On top of this, Spider-Man is literally the Panther's superiour in just about every single way. There's no way BP takes the majority over Spidey.

thedude1948
Wait..... Wolverine can hurt Thanos in h2H?
hysterical2

Thanos has 1000x more H2H skill than Wolverine.

bigbran
uhhh he HAS... in doombringer he kills 1000 samurai in hand to hand.. in aos he killed 1500 ninjas in hand to hand... in hand to hand he stalemated gamora. That kind of sounds like stupidity there.
Still, you believe that Wolverine could beat a highly trained army, that has the rep of being the most powerful in the galaxy? So basically, a bunch of no name ninjas, are being brought in this thread, when the other guys, have a rep of being the baddest army in the Galaxy, or universe.
Guess what? Thanos trained Gamora! He trained her, he didn't stalemate her. He taught her how to fight.

that wasn't really a dodge, silver surfer completely telegraphed himself, and silver surfer goofed due to pressure.

Oh ya. I forgot a bullet travels faster than something that can go a light year in a couple seconds. roll eyes (sarcastic)
How do you know he did this? Thanos seen him, Surfer didn't F up, Thanos saw him.
Darn that Thanos, and his reflexes that can dodge those kind of speeds, having a slower reflex than Wolverine.
not at all.. thanos beat proffesor hulk.. not the same...
Hmm, I seem to recall, Thanos beating X-Man and Hulk.

when he did it, he did it with the IG..not the same....
He barely tried too. He also just used the power gem, for that entire issue, except the start. He also let everyone who tried to hit him, HIT HIM!!

surfer can and has sap hulk of his own gamma induced strength, not the same.. No he didn't. Surfer tried that, but then Hulk said, no Banner here, and he broke free.
Surfer also didn't even try in that fight. He didn't try and punch the shit out of Hulk, he didn't blast him at planet destroying velocity.

funny how when he couldn't sap strength from an oponent even RHINO put up a good fight against him h2h.. RHINO for god sakes.. no expression Rhino can fight SS, but he can't beat Spiderman?
Rhino also never hurt Surfer, and Surfer wasn't trying.
Plus, Surfer put him down pretty easy when he got fed up.
Silver Surfer has beaten the christ out of Classic Abomination in h2h.... when Surfer was weak, and Abom was at the levels, he was at when he stomped Hulk.

why wouldn't I believe the things that are written or printed in the comics we're discussing? erm Oh ya, you don't believe in pis.
What about Spiderman beating Firelord?

why not they both do what you said... erm Yes, but they don't have there abilities at the degree that Thanos does.

ghost rider has molecular control over his being wolverine still knocked him out... no expression Plus, isn't Ghost Rider weak to adamantium?
Also Thanos has survived Odin's wrath. You think a stab is going to do what Odin didn't do?
Just a minute.
People slightly above Wolverine, but just slightly. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Omega, Galactus, Magus, Odin, Odin with Gungir, Genis, SS, Fallen One, WM Thor with the Power Gem, Thor, Iron Man, Champion, Champion with Power Gem, Hulk, X-Man, Adam Warlock, Magus with incomplete IG (he had the power gem), Drax, a black hole, etc, all couldn't ko Thanos(or didn't). Oh wait, I bet some of those things, are things Wolverine can do, don't you think? roll eyes (sarcastic)
You think someone with 1 ton strength, and some unbreakable claws is going to take him out? Hell he'd be hard pressed to break his skin, let alone take him down.
Adam Warlock has taken down Thanos, by using mystic powers. Oh wait, Wolverine can kill Thanos, so bad example.

bleh it doesn't matter ANYWAYS.. considering the stipulations which thanos has to fight them with in this thread. erm He's got h2h. Something you claim, that Wolverine has better.
Thanos would slaughter all of them. I just had to make the last one, unbeatable.

not really. How?

Originally posted by thedude1948
Wait..... Wolverine can hurt Thanos in h2H?
hysterical2

Thanos has 1000x more H2H skill than Wolverine. Nope, Wolverine can supposedly beat him, I guess. eek!

marvelprince
Originally posted by Accel
Not really. Torch's flames enhance him somewhat physically, basically making him stronger and more durable. He's taken a hit from Terminus without any real trouble (though I thnik he was unconsciou for it).

He should be able to take a ounch from Spidey just fine and fly out of their reach.

Really? I've never heard of this before. He's been KO'ed by guys with normal strength levels before. Do you have any on panel evidence of this? Scans or an ish number would be appreciatted

riceroost
They stop at Thanos.

Accel
Really? I've never heard of this before. He's been KO'ed by guys with normal strength levels before. Do you have any on panel evidence of this? Scans or an ish number would be appreciatted
The heat enhances his strength. Even right after he turns it off, he's twice as strong as normal (thanks to Average John at SHC for the scan).
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/619/torchstrengthgc6.th.jpg

And as it turns out, he did remain conscious even after taking a hit from Terminus.
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1879/humantorchfeat11ic.th.gif
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5807/humantorchfeat29og.th.gif

And here's an example of how fast he can simply blast them with his flame (originally posted by Darkcrawler).
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4518/humantorchfeat35cjxd6.th.gif

The trio is screwed.

bigbran
Originally posted by riceroost
They stop at Thanos. What about Iron Man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.