Futhur Studies in Tokyo, US or London. Which would you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roseatte
I am currently 17 years old and this year, I would be finishing my High School with an O'Level cert. I am contemplating of taking my futhur studies overseas for a few years to get either an English degree or an Arts and Design Degree and I have given myself three options: Tokyo, US or London.

My initial plan was to study Arts and Design in Japan because of my interest for the culture but I only have 11 years of Government Studies in my home country which does not meet the 12 year requirement, and that is why it is impossible for me to aquire a student pass to get me into College.
My second option is to opt for an Undergraduate Course in either US or London but I don't have recommendations for a good College and I don't even know whether I meet the requirements. If I go to US or London, should I go for Art and Design or an English degree? I figured out that there would probably be more people here who would know about these. I really hope someone could lend me a helping hand. Thanks!

~Kongu_Dude~
doped Art is fun.

JaehSkywalker
medical school...

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
doped Art is fun.

JaehSkywalker
forensic...

~Kongu_Dude~
Forensic is a Word... doped

JaehSkywalker
pathology

roseatte
I am only choosing between Art and English actually.

JaehSkywalker
i know... ^_^

English i say.. though art is cool too...

bogen
Japan FTW, im going in about 3 years for karate.

WrathfulDwarf
Tokyo

~Da Rev~
Too hard of a decision. I suggest becoming a prostitute.

roseatte
Bogen. You are going in for Karate? Thats cool! Have you finished your College? Japan's immigration laws are really strict.

Thanks for your opinion Da Rev, why don't you try being one instead? It would probably do you good.

Kram3r
Originally posted by roseatte
Bogen. You are going in for Karate? Thats cool! Have you finished your College? Japan's immigration laws are really strict.

Karate's cool for slim Asian people (ala Bruce Lee) and Chuck Norris. This guy is a fat Irish guy whose aspirations are to be a plumber. So it's not very cool.

bogen
Originally posted by Kram3r
Karate's cool for slim Asian people (ala Bruce Lee) and Chuck Norris. This guy is a fat Irish guy whose aspirations are to be a plumber. So it's not very cool.
excuse me i am a well toned athleat who got an invitation recently to go to The Gold coast for karate, got it in the mail yesterday.
And i represented the state on a number of occations, don't talk to me about the plumbing because it's a tool im going to use to launch my carrer with the large amounts of money ill be earning stick out tongue

Kram3r
Originally posted by bogen
excuse me i am a well toned athleat who got an invitation recently to go to The Gold coast for karate, got it in the mail yesterday.
And i represented the state on a number of occations, don't talk to me about the plumbing because it's a tool im going to use to launch my carrer with the large amounts of money ill be earning stick out tongue

Care to post a picture of your "well toned" body then?

bogen
Care to post a picture of your "well toned" body then?
member picture thread

lil bitchiness
For the subjects you are choosing, I would contrencate on US or UK.

Of course I would suggest London, if you are watnting to study English.

Kram3r
member picture thread

The thread that has the search function on it where you can easily find a member's photo is gone and only the normal thread exists. If you think that I'm going to look through all those pages you're gravely mistaken. BTW, why can't you just post it here?

BackFire
Eh, I'd say London. Japan would be pretty cool just because of all little asian chicks running around, I love asian chicks. But then again, London supposedly has shitty food, so who knows.

silver_tears
I was told the same thing about France and boy were those people wrong, so orgasmic droolio

I'd go to London and study English. But that's cause I love both those things.

bogen
The thread that has the search function on it where you can easily find a member's photo is gone and only the normal thread exists. If you think that I'm going to look through all those pages you're gravely mistaken. BTW, why can't you just post it here?
use the new one in the OTF and me posting it would be random and complete highjacking of this thread.

And stop talking about my body confused , and don't say i brought it up, you started it. eek! cool

Kram3r
use the new one in the OTF and me posting it would be random and complete highjacking of this thread.

And stop talking about my body confused , and don't say i brought it up, you started it. eek! cool

Same thing applies to the OT one. I don't see how it's "hijacking", it is going off-topic to the thread but that would end as soon as you just post a picture of your huge ass. BTW, you actually started this because I didn't direct my comment to you but to another member, you chose to engage this with me, so therefore you actually started it.

Prabhodh
Jeez kramer and bogen, leave all this shit for school. erm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Jeez kramer and bogen, leave all this shit for school. erm

Why? It has nothing to do with school or anything school related. This is a matter that happened on KMC therefore should be dealt with on here. I win, you fail. BTW, I had Indian today.

bogen
Same thing applies to the OT one. I don't see how it's "hijacking", it is going off-topic to the thread but that would end as soon as you just post a picture of your huge ass. BTW, you actually started this because I didn't direct my comment to you but to another member, you chose to engage this with me, so therefore you actually started it.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g16/bogen06/IMGP0677.jpg
When was the last time you lifted 150 KG off a sqwat?
for me that was yesterday.
When was the last time you had two three dan black belts call it quits with sparring with you 2V1 for 15 mins?
for me that was yesterday, i put them both on their arses atleast three times.

You know me well enough to know that im fairly modest and i don't brag a great deal unless i get teribly exited about something i.e when i made it to the NSW team.
Why is it that when ever i acheive you try to shoot me down? plz explain

And talking in direct relation about someone in the same thread as them is not asking for a responce from your subject person? yeah ill ignor you when you talk about me, ok erm

Another question for you, when was the last time you downed an opnant in a full contact tournament with one kick?
for me that was last month.

You think you know more of my ability than i do, if you are so sure ill invite you to my place and we'll have a " play" .

note: i was told to keep my current weight on account of me doing full contact tournaments, go speak to a sports dietitian, i did

Prabhodh
Why? It has nothing to do with school or anything school related. This is a matter that happened on KMC therefore should be dealt with on here. I win, you fail. BTW, I had Indian today.

I don't care where it was started ermm

I'm just sick of it. schmoll

and what did you eat? eek!

bogen

same, bugs me

i ate a chicken salad cool

Kram3r
When was the last time you lifted 150 KG off a sqwat?
for me that was yesterday.
When was the last time you had two three dan black belts call it quits with sparring with you 2V1 for 15 mins?
for me that was yesterday, i put them both on their arses atleast three times.

Another question for you, when was the last time you downed an opnant in a full contact tournament with one kick?
for me that was last month.

Lol, what you said is ****ing pointless. Did I ever say that I could match what you do in karate? No. All I said was that you are "big" (BTW, Karate outfits are loose I want a skin picture of your stomach, that picture is not adequate for what I am discussing here) and that karate is lamezorzz for people who aren't Asian or Chuck Norris. I have the facts to prove it too. Ever watch a Steven Segal movie? I rest my case.

You know me well enough to know that im fairly modest and i don't brag a great deal unless i get teribly exited about something i.e when i made it to the NSW team.
Why is it that when ever i acheive you try to shoot me down? plz explain

You brag about how good you are at WoW and yet you never even got a level 32 character to what I'm lead to believe. Why I shoot you down? Because of photos like that. If you placed a picture of a douche bag and you next to each other I wouldn't know which to stick the douche in.

And talking in direct relation about someone in the same thread as them is not asking for a responce from your subject person? yeah ill ignor you when you talk about me, ok erm

So you should.

You think you know more of my ability than i do, if you are so sure ill invite you to my place and we'll have a " play" .

Again, point out where I mention your ability? And as for your "play", sorry dude I'm not particularly fond of big boned fellows. However if you ever become a young Tyra Banks or better yet Silver_Tears then sure, I'll "play". shifty

note: i was told to keep my current weight on account of me doing full contact tournaments, go speak to a sports dietitian, i did

Ok...ermm

Kram3r

I don't care about you! BTW, I had Nana bread, Butter chicken & rice.

Suroth
I've had to bring this long retired piece of shit account out of retirement, and return to this pool of shit to say one thing

Bogen has always sucked, he does suck, and will continue to suck for the entirety of his life.

He has aspirations to be a plumber and to clog peoples shit for a shit wage, what was that tagline I made up for him again, oh yeah "You clog it we flog it" the rest of Bogen's life in a sentence.

And his so called Karate skillz, hmm lemme see. One day he tried to launch a karate kick at me, a untrained karate nub, I caught his kick and he landed on his arse, everyone decided to run and point and laugh at him, it was a good day.

Lastly, remove that melter of faces shit, you suck at WOW, which it came from, and I could melt 10 times as many faces as you in half the time. And congrats, after playing the game of WOW for what, say 6 or so months, on finally getting a character past level 30. Any competent person can acheive that in a few weeks, at MOST. You fail at WOW.

Goodbye, sorry all you decent people for hijacking this, it had to be done, now carry on and please ignore Bogen like a bad smell, after all he is little better.

O ****, just for kicks Happy Dance

And yeah stay away from Kram3r, if I ever hear talk of this play business again, I'll do something bad and permenant to you.

bogen
Lol, what you said is ****ing pointless. Did I ever say that I could match what you do in karate? No. All I said was that you are "big" (BTW, Karate outfits are loose I want a skin picture of your stomach, that picture is not adequate for what I am discussing here) and that karate is lamezorzz for people who aren't Asian or Chuck Norris. I have the facts to prove it too. Ever watch a Steven Segal movie? I rest my case.

F.uck you then, and i don't have any photo's of me shirtless or otherwise and im not about to take any for the sake of proving you wrong any further than i am about to.

Genrelisation, shows your ignorance. Thanks buddy.
You are medocere at everything yet you come hear and talk to me about something which i DEFFINETLY know more about and am more experienced at than you, steven segal is an interantional joke; heaps relevant example.
You want an example of relevant martial arts in films which btw for your information is ACTING, not the real deal, go watch Jet lee, he is a magician on screen.

You brag about how good you are at WoW and yet you never even got a level 32 character to what I'm lead to believe. Why I shoot you down? Because of photos like that. If you placed a picture of a douche bag and you next to each other I wouldn't know which to stick the douche in.

ok, believe apap, the biggest lying son of a ***** i ever met, heaps mad evidence.
And WoW has relevance to my physique in what way, please point that one out to me.

Photo's like what, it was taken directly after i won my last fight and got the trophey, is there a problem is my parents and my club wish to remember the occation with a photo.

http://browndailysqueal.com/archives/douche.jpg Vrs
i see No resembalence.

So you should.

um, yeah ok.

Again, point out where I mention your ability? And as for your "play", sorry dude I'm not particularly fond of big boned fellows. However if you ever become a young Tyra Banks or better yet Silver_Tears then sure I'll "play". shifty /B]

Am i gay, nope so WTF are you talking about, i was impling that we spar and i give you the flogging you so thoroughly deserve.

bogen
Originally posted by Suroth
I've had to bring this long retired piece of shit account out of retirement, and return to this pool of shit to say one thing

Bogen has always sucked, he does suck, and will continue to suck for the entirety of his life.

He has aspirations to be a plumber and to clog peoples shit for a shit wage, what was that tagline I made up for him again, oh yeah "You clog it we flog it" the rest of Bogen's life in a sentence.

And his so called Karate skillz, hmm lemme see. One day he tried to launch a karate kick at me, a untrained karate nub, I caught his kick and he landed on his arse, everyone decided to run and point and laugh at him, it was a good day.

Lastly, remove that melter of faces shit, you suck at WOW, which it came from, and I could melt 10 times as many faces as you in half the time. And congrats, after playing the game of WOW for what, say 6 or so months, on finally getting a character past level 30. Any competent person can acheive that in a few weeks, at MOST. You fail at WOW.

Goodbye, sorry all you decent people for hijacking this, it had to be done, now carry on and please ignore Bogen like a bad smell, after all he is little better.

O ****, just for kicks Happy Dance

And yeah stay away from Kram3r, if I ever hear talk of this play business again, I'll do something bad and permenant to you.

haha f.uck off, your opinions are meaningless. apap

Suroth
OMG you tool, you just caught me on my way out, I am forced to prolong my stay in this shithole.

Two things to start with:
1, one, uno: If you ever wish to insult Kram3r, or me, first please learn how to spell, and then come back, we are way too far above your standard english level.

2, two, due: Can you prove I am lying, the last me, robbo, or anyone decently civilised heard was that you had just cracked level 30, after 6 months, and had joined another shit, mediocre guild, but alas we saved you and threw you a bone allowing you to join a decent one.

Ahh for ****s sake, we'll add a third: Since everyone that has met both me and you, knows that my intelligence far surpasses that of yours, how is my opinion meaningless when I am better at everything that we have both attempted, EVER. If anything I would say your opinion is meaningless, as you fail to convey it a in a logical and constructive way, please don't play at my game and head back to the sandpit bubby.

Ciao, and you Fail at life Bogen. And allow me to add this, if someone saw you without that shitty, white karate uniform on, I'm sure they would indeed spot the resemblance.

bogen
Originally posted by Suroth
OMG you tool, you just caught me on my way out, I am forced to prolong my stay in this shithole.

Two things to start with:
1, one, uno: If you ever wish to insult Kram3r, or me, first please learn how to spell, and then come back, we are way too far above your standard english level.

2, two, due: Can you prove I am lying, the last me, robbo, or anyone decently civilised heard was that you had just cracked level 30, after 6 months, and had joined another shit, mediocre guild, but alas we saved you and threw you a bone allowing you to join a decent one.

Ahh for ****s sake, we'll add a third: Since everyone that has met both me and you, knows that my intelligence far surpasses that of yours, how is my opinion meaningless when I am better at everything that we have both attempted, EVER. If anything I would say your opinion is meaningless, as you fail to convey it a in a logical and constructive way, please don't play at my game and head back to the sandpit bubby.

Ciao, and you Fail at life Bogen. And allow me to add this, if someone saw you without that shitty, white karate uniform on, I'm sure they would indeed spot the resemblance.

yes wow means everything

completely off topic,

didn't read the middle bit

again much like kram3r you speak of things you know nothing of.

bye

Suroth
OMFG, just lie down, admit you are shit at everything and were outgunned a long time ago and leave me be, I got better things to do with my time. And yes, WOW does not mean everything, but it was used as an example to prove your utter failure at everything you try, and to disprove your statement that you never brag, my ass never brag, your ugly face is swollen with bragging.

Please stop with these immature comebacks, my 7 year old cousin has spouted off better than you

Kram3r
F.uck you then, and i don't have any photo's of me shirtless or otherwise and im not about to take any for the sake of proving you wrong any further than i am about to.

So, no evidence? Ok, I win, you fail. Next.

Genrelisation, shows your ignorance. Thanks buddy.
You are medocere at everything yet you come hear and talk to me about something which i DEFFINETLY know more about and am more experienced at than you, steven segal is an interantional joke; heaps relevant example.

I wouldn't call B average grades mediocre. Yet again mediocre is far better than being below par in everything I do. Have I ever questioned you on Karate? Have I ever talked about technique, gear or anything? No. So where you're pulling out this "You think you know more than me" crap is beyond me.

Exactly, Steven Segal sucks. He's a white guy who sucks t3h wang at Karate. My point exactly, Show me a white guy (other than Chuck Norris) who doesn't look lame when doing Karate?

You want an example of relevant martial arts in films which btw for your information is ACTING, not the real deal, go watch Jet lee, he is a magician on screen.

How does that make sense? Bruce Lee was the real deal, he didn't fake shit. Plus, this goes to prove the point that Martial Arts is only good for one thing, movies. F*ck that fitness crap. Go ride a bike.

ok, believe apap, the biggest lying son of a ***** i ever met, heaps mad evidence.
And WoW has relevance to my physique in what way, please point that one out to me.

Well if Apap is lying go get a screen cap for me of your highest character right now. This has relevance because it shows that you brag heaps. Which is what I took from your post.

Photo's like what, it was taken directly after i won my last fight and got the trophey, is there a problem is my parents and my club wish to remember the occation with a photo.

No, but I have a problem of you posting it.

http://browndailysqueal.com/archives/douche.jpg Vrs
i see No resembalence.

Oh, trust me, the comparison is astonishing.

Am i gay, nope so WTF are you talking about, i was impling that we spar and i give you the flogging you so thoroughly deserve.

I'd kick your ass so bad you'll need to be in Special Ed for a year, b*tch.

Suroth
Sorry, quickly had to add this just looking at that photo of Bogen with the shitty trophies.

How FUGLY is that face he is pulling? Please, who is with me in saying that is a FUGLY face!, god damn I think I need therapy. Seriously looks like he has a cock wedged in his mouth, look at the cheeks.

bogen
im not going to quote either of you. And i didn't and wont read either of your recent posts as they are incoherent, i can tell by the racy eagerness to prove me wrong you are both exuding.

All im saying is that you guys are really quite sad expecially you kram3r for calling in suroth as reinforcements.

To you suroth, Stop using wow as a refrence for proving your points, maybe then ill consider you a relevant poster.
If it means that much to you go and play, don't you have gold to farm?

to you kram3r, i read the last line of your post because i can see it on my screen while im typing this.
All i have to say on that is, delusions of grandue MUST be a side effect of epilepsy as you are clearly delusional.

Now, i have work in the morning so feel free to post noumorous replys and combacks in a desperate attempt to prove yourselves right as i will not be reading them anytime soon.

Goodnight, FvckHeads

Kram3r
im not going to quote either of you. And i didn't and wont read either of your recent posts as they are incoherent, i can tell by the racy eagerness to prove me wrong you are both exuding.

Incoherent!? laughing

Oh man, I'm not going to even point out the irony. F*cking classic.

All im saying is that you guys are really quite sad expecially you kram3r for calling in suroth as reinforcements.

Actually, if you must know, I just told him of the incident we were having here, he came, I never asked him to "reinforce" anything.

to you kram3r, i read the last line of your post because i can see it on my screen while im typing this.
All i have to say on that is, delusions of grandue MUST be a side effect of epilepsy as you are clearly delusional.

Making fun of an illness are you? Never thought you'd sink that low. Desperation for a comeback seeks you young one.

Now, i have work in the morning so feel free to post noumorous replys and combacks in a desperate attempt to prove yourselves right as i will not be reading them anytime soon.

Goodnight, FvckHeads

LO1ZZZZ @ U 4 TRYING 2 SOUND KOOLZ 4 NOT CARIN6!!!1111ONEONEONEONE

Suroth
Someone on an ego trip^^

The guy that plays WOW more than me and Robbo together, is hopeless at it yet makes a call on me for playing it, once again, your intelligence pales in comparision to even lousy Perry's, the little *****.

And WOW must be used as a reference, since it displays your incompetence extremely well, please take Perry's cock that is wedged in your mouth out, learn to talk without it there to comfort you, and then realise that you just made yourself look like a major idiot, and Kram3r did not call me in, it was me who decided to come when I saw your idiocy, and your idiot PM's on other forums to me.

You go have fun at your Minimum wage job, while I'll have fun going to my easy job, rock up halfway through the day, and double the amount of money you earnt, the world, surprisingly, needs people like you. It's called unskilled labour, welcome to the minimum wage, and a below par life for the rest of your measly existence.

There's your free fortune telling for the rest of your life, just so you can comprehend it with your little, mediocre and uneducated mind, I'll wrap it into one line for you: Trash

lil bitchiness
Stop this bickering at once, or I will be sending out warnings.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

clap

Mišt
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

You could just ban him for trolling...check his posts, they are all trolling bogen erm

roseatte
To those who gave proper opinions...
Thanks for the opinions! I was considering Princeton College. So what say you guys? Which place is more fun? London or USA? And... After my College I will be aiming for Tokyo Uni.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.