Form VIII Sansacu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightElement
i saw this passage on wiki, is this true or is it another truck load of sh!t

Form VIII Sansacu - More of a technique than a Form, most Jedi Masters denied its existence. However, Darth Revan, before beginning his crusade against the Jedi, had perfected a form of his own invention. This form draws heavily on the raw power of the Dark Side, and thus, only Darth Revan was able to master his style. This style's ready position appears to be very exposed, as Revan would stand, blade extended from his right shoulder, hands facing opposite directions. He presented a large target to his foes to lull them into a false sense of security. He was, however, able to strike reversals, shunts, saber bumps, slices, cuts, jabs, thrusts, and spins with deadly speed and frighteningly devastating accuracy. Outside of the fiction, the Form is still in question. Known User: Darth Revan (before his capture). It is highly possible Tulak Hord knew this technique (or something similar), being one of the best lightsaber combatants in recorded Star Wars history.

Blue_Hefner
looks like shit, never heard of it

Darth Subjekt
post a link for it.

Blue_Hefner
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightsaber, just some kid ****ing around

ESB -1138
It might be true but unless they post something to back up that Form VIII I wouldn't believe it.

Broke Beat
sounds like fan-boy shit to me

LightElement
definately, god dam revan fanboys

Quinlan_Vos
Revan is a Jar'Kai user.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Revan is a Jar'Kai user.

Not Canonically proven, that is derived from gameplay in KoToR 2 which could mean other things(Lightside Saber, Darkside Saber), and Concept Art

LightElement
revans stance during his capture is more like what obi wan did in rots which is soresu, some idiot fanboy typed in wiki "revan knows vaapad"
bull sh!t man, mace created vaapad, not that stupid sith lord with womenish legs

Sith Lord Windu
i agree with everything said here. its obviously fanboy sh!t, there are only 10 forms (7 plus the three NJO forms). plus, its impossible to say what form reven used canonically because in the game, the player had access to every form to make it funner, the same applies with powers.

bogen
fanboy sh!t, case closed

LightElement
well what about tulak hord? surely he doesnt use any of the seven forms,

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
i agree with everything said here. its obviously fanboy sh!t, there are only 10 forms (7 plus the three NJO forms). plus, its impossible to say what form reven used canonically because in the game, the player had access to every form to make it funner, the same applies with powers.

11 forms, 7 Traditional and then some other non-major ones

Fast, strong, Medium arn't, it's just applying Power/Speed to differant forms

Quinlan_Vos
Well my favorite form is Sokan or Jar'Kai, and Sokan is not a main form. There are also other forms, like Shien Unorthodox, Trakata, Form Zero, etc.

Darth Scythe
anybody report the link yet?

Captain REX
I think it's already been deleted, actually. If you Google it, it shows up on some misguided fool's Myspace and an RPG community...

Blax X
Rex do you have a myspace?

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Captain REX
I think it's already been deleted, actually. If you Google it, it shows up on some misguided fool's Myspace and an RPG community...
You can thank later.

ESB -1138
Pretty soon they will try to give a Force power that only Revan can do.

VadersElements
very true, and i will make sure they dont, they are over rating revan far too much

Quinlan_Vos
Now too much, but just a little. Revan however has become a lot more powerful than people used to think.

VadersElements
true, still there r others above him o ya and fox got banned woot

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Now too much, but just a little. Revan however has become a lot more powerful than people used to think.

Well, he does have marka Ragnos's gloves, Tulak Hord's mask and holocro, Naga Sadow's poison sword, and Ajunita Pall's sword. Seems pretty overpowered to me.

VadersElements
the sword was given to uthar, the mask cant be worn due to his lightside ness and so as the gloves, he cant wear them either, he problably sold them or gave them away,

AcStylesVer01
Originally posted by San'Doria
the sword was given to uthar, the mask cant be worn due to his lightside ness and so as the gloves, he cant wear them either, he problably sold them or gave them away,

Since when did your gameplay experince apply to everyone else? KOTOR2 says Revan kept the sword(Dark Side) or its where abouts are a mystery(Lightside) which can most likely be assumed he kept it, since even Carth in KOTOR 1 warns Revan not to give such a powerful tool to Uthar.

San'Doria
The dark side story is NOT canon and therefore he was a lightsider and therefore that means he gave the sword to uthar.
So what if carth warned revan not to give it to uthar? canonically revan gave it to uthar. point proven

Blue_Hefner
How do you know he gave it to Uthat? How do you know he didn't keep it or sell it or give it to the jedi to destroy it?

AcStylesVer01
The dark side story is NOT canon and therefore he was a lightsider and therefore that means he gave the sword to uthar.
So what if carth warned revan not to give it to uthar? canonically revan gave it to uthar. point proven

Once again NOWHERE does it say he gave the sword to Uthar, Stop pulling BS out your ass. Canon says the sword whereabouts are a mystery (Kreia in KOTOR 2) Revan most likely kept it or destroyed it like the good little Jedi he was at the time, no way in hell would he give such a powerful tool to Uthar, even Carth Onasi could see the idiocy in that. Stop with your blind hate of a fictional character, it only serves to make you look like more of a loser.

San'Doria
Originally posted by AcStylesVer01
Once again NOWHERE does it say he gave the sword to Uthar, Stop pulling BS out your ass. Canon says the sword whereabouts are a mystery (Kreia in KOTOR 2) Revan most likely kept it or destroyed it like the good little Jedi he was at the time, no way in hell would he give such a powerful tool to Uthar, even Carth Onasi could see the idiocy in that. Stop with your blind hate of a fictional character, it only serves to make you look like more of a loser.

yes but you claim he kept it, am im telling you he didnt, how do you even know he kept it? By the way, a jedi would NEVER keep a dark side tool, they rather destroy it, common sense says this, if mace windu was to stumble upon exars amulet would he keep it? no, he would destroy it

AcStylesVer01
Revan most likely kept it or destroyed it like the good little Jedi he was at the time, - AcStylesver01 Today 06:06 PM

Hooked on Phonics anyone?

San'Doria
good, because earlier you claimed he kept it. As i said, the jedi would destroy dark side tools and not keep them, Revan is smart to know that

zephiel7
true, still there r others above him o ya and fox got banned woot

I agree slightly. For example DE Sidious, DN Luke, Ragnos are above him. Other than that, I would put Nihilus as being more or less equal to Revan, due to his force drain. Regardless, Revan earned more of a *wow* factor from Traya. She tutored both, but it seems she was more impressed by Revan. Bane is around Revan's abilities, I would say, after reading PoD and playing KOTOR.

San'Doria
well Nihilus is definately above revan, Kreia hated nihilus and wanted him to be stopped because he has no purpose, all he do is kill and destroy life, She is also pissed that nihilus cut her off from the force
and from what nihilus can do its nihilus >>> revan. He force pushed kreia and then pow, she gets weakened and cut off from the force

zephiel7
Traya also hated Revan. He betrayed her by turning to the darkside. She also mentioned that Revan was one of the worst student she ever trained (in a philosophical sense, most likely drawn out by negative emotions towards Revan).

She still continues to lavish praise on him. I would not state that there is any bias if she hates him for his ideals.

He drained a planet, fair enough...but again... from evidence it is clear that he needs to weaken his opponent before he can initiate the attack. That is why he did not straight away annihialate Taris. He needed to weaken it with his ships. I would classify that as definately a powerful feat, but it isn't something that can be applicable instantly in a duel.

Also, he needed to duel Canderous, Exile, and Visas before he could use the attack. If he had the ability to immediately feast on the trio, he would have done so, due to his "great hunger."

I cannot see him weakening a force user who posseses great mastery of both sides of the force(Bane could hardly wrap his mind around the awesome potential of the attacks Revan knew. Malak stated that Revan's abilities in the light surpassed his abilities in the dark). It's a distinct possibility that Revan could defeat Nihilus before the latter has a chance to pull a force drain.

San'Doria
Originally posted by zephiel7
Traya also hated Revan. He betrayed her by turning to the darkside. She also mentioned that Revan was one of the worst student she ever trained (in a philosophical sense, most likely drawn out by negative emotions towards Revan).

She still continues to lavish praise on him. I would not state that there is any bias if she hates him for his ideals.

sigh kreia admired revan, she hated nihlus

He drained a planet, fair enough...but again... from evidence it is clear that he needs to weaken his opponent before he can initiate the attack. That is why he did not straight away annihialate Taris. He needed to weaken it with his ships. I would classify that as definately a powerful feat, but it isn't something that can be applicable instantly in a duel. This really annoys me, did he have to weaken katarr before he drained the planet? prove to me he needs to prepare the drain, what bull sh!t is that,(no offense) just because he stunned the exiles party? for fu*ks sake he knew the exile had a connection to kreia and he also knew that visas with them, in the cut content video it showed that nihilus drain was instant, nihilus didnt expect sion to attack him, he realised that when sion ignited his lightsaber

Also, he needed to duel Canderous, Exile, and Visas before he could use the attack. If he had the ability to immediately feast on the trio, he would have done so, due to his "great hunger."
since when he had to duel the trio before he used the drain? He did it to the exile because she allowed him too?

I cannot see him weakening a force user who posseses great mastery of both sides of the force(Bane could hardly wrap his mind around the awesome potential of the attacks Revan knew. Malak stated that Revan's abilities in the light surpassed his abilities in the dark). It's a distinct possibility that Revan could defeat Nihilus before the latter has a chance to pull a force drain. And what can revan do to an instant force drain? Nothing proves that nihilus needs to prepare his drain, Malak knew force drain and yet it was instant, Kyle katarn knows drain yet it was also instant, Revan and jaden korr both had drain and yet they are instant.What is there to say that nihilus isnt? kreia instantly killed 3 jedi masters and she is well aware that nihilus drain greatly surpasses hers? also not to forget Nihilus used the force to hold his ship together. He was on malachor, the ship was in orbit, he could have used the force to pull the ship on to the surface.Also revan CANNOT counter with his form of drain due to nihilus being a wound in the force as stated by visas marr.

look i do know you love revan as i love vader but you got to accept when there is a stronger sith than revan as i accept that sidious is better than vader. Kreia already mentioned "he has come to master the greatest of the sith teachings" and she didnt say revan did

zephiel7
He doesn't have to. Depending on the terrain, he could launch a force storm to 'distract', harm or possibly kill Nihilus.

Also, if Nihilus was capable of an "all encompassing drain that pwns all instantly" then why didn't he immediately try it against the trio on board The Ravager? He had to duel them all first, after which Visas cries "he is too strong!"

Since we can logically infer (based on several instances of in game evidence) that Nihilus needs to weaken his opponents, I want you to prove, that Nihilus can simply do it instantaneously. Otherwise I go by the most reliable evidence, which currently points at Nihilus being unable to do the attack instantaneously.

Also it should be noted that there are different forms of force drain. The powerful type that Nihilus uses (the one that is almost impossible to defend against) seems to require concentration on his part, and vulnerability from his victim.

Bane mentioned it in PoD, Revan's mastery in the darkside. Revan possessed far more knowledge then the entire academies during PoD. His powers were described as having awesome potential. Darth Malak stated Revan's lightside powers were even greater.

Traya spoke enormously of Revan's potential. With PoD we know it ain't bullshit.

As you can see, there is no "bullshit" reasoning behind my argument on Revan. It is all facts and evidence.

San'Doria
He doesn't have to. Depending on the terrain, he could launch a force storm to 'distract', harm or possibly kill Nihilus.
And would nihilus be stupid enough to be "distracted" as i said, nihilus never toys with his opponents, he kills them, Drains them

Also, if Nihilus was capable of an "all encompassing drain that pwns all instantly" then why didn't he immediately try it against the trio on board The Ravager? He had to duel them all first, after which Visas cries "he is too strong!"
Again you are lying, nihilus was weakened during the fight
and he drained the exile before they started fighting

Since we can logically infer (based on several instances of in game evidence) that Nihilus needs to weaken his opponents, I want you to prove, that Nihilus can simply do it instantaneously.
you have yet to prove he needed to prepare his drain, Show me a source where it said he needed to. In the cut content video, he didnt "weaken" sion before draining him, he did it instantly strait away,The comic also showed him draining the planet instantly without "weakening" them, Try again

Also it should be noted that there are different forms of force drain. The powerful type that Nihilus uses (the one that is almost impossible to defend against) seems to require concentration on his part, and vulnerability from his victim.
Drain is Drain, its how much mastery you have of it

Bane mentioned it in PoD. Revan possessed far more knowledge then the entire academies during PoD. His powers were described as having awesome potential. Darth Malak stated Revan's lightside powers were even greater.

Traya spoke enormously of Revan's potential. With PoD we know it ain't bullshit. That doesnt mean revan can defend against a drain, Hell nihilus could just cut him off from the force as he did to traya.
only people who has a defense against nihilus drains are, Luke skywalker,The fallanasi,Supreme overlord shimrra and the exile, NO others.

As you can see, there is no "bullshit" reasoning behind my argument on Revan. It is all facts and evidence. Its not a fact when you make shit up saying that nihilus needs to weaken his opponents before draining them,NOTHING can prove that,

lying fanboys cant save revan

zephiel7

San'Doria

zephiel7
No nihilus drain is not a simple version, its a killing technique he used on an entire planet. His drain would kill revan

Which he needed to invade and weaken first. Point moot.

Not really. He had to stun the trio first. Prove that he can do it against Revan. You still haven't.

More like you are seeing what you want to see, and ignoring proof.

The evidence is clear. He has to weaken/stun his opponents first. Notice the squiggly lines surrounding the Exile? Also did you ever hear the transmission from Vandaar, stating that the Exile had (average Jedi abilities)?

Not going to happen with Revan, given his mastery of the force.

Right, so he would invade Telos for no reason? Ilogical. Prove up. Show that he can use it instaneously without first stunning/weakening his opponent.

What? Prove that he went there alone, otherwise I call bullshit. While you are at it, prove that the source is canon. No wikipedia.

Prove to me that Nihilus, with his insatiable hunger, would not use the force drain instaneously if he could. He had to attack Telos first. Traya, who used the same technique as Nihilus, had to throw the three Jedi masters backward before she used her instantkill.

Not quite, since it was not canon. Hence the ability is also NON CANON.

Show me the evidence. Otherwise I call bs.

Except Traya had to use the force to hurl the three Jedi masters first! Hence she had to weaken them. Only after did she force drain them. Point moot.

WTF? What are you getting at? Ulic was cut off from the force because he was in grief of his brothers death. He could not defend agains the technique.

Palpatine got triple teamed by the force potentials of Luke, Leia, and Anakin.

I ask: What are you getting at?

I wasn't arguing against this fact. Holding a ship together is fine and all, but it hardly translates into an arena duel. Mind controlling a crew of non force users? Not something that translates into an arena battle either.

With evidence by Darth Bane, Darth Traya, quantifying Revan's power in both sides of the force, it is safe to say that he knew more about the force than Nihilus.

Show me the proof. If there is something, then I never read or heard about it. While you are at it, prove that it is canon. Again, no Wikipedia.

I am afraid that I haven't seen any proof on your part either about Nihilus pulling off the move instantaneously. He has to stun or weaken a Jedi before pulling off the attack.

I have my proof through logical inference. You are asserting something without actually proving up.

Wow, you are calling me a fanboy now? Good job trolling buddy. You are clearly a Nihilus a fanboy. You're points about Nihilus being able to instaneously suck the force from his opponents have been shut down.

Right, "my self" hasn't proven anything to you...

Revan defeated an empowered Malak at least twice. You know, a Malak empowered by an entire race and it's technology's worth of force energy? You still have not responded to this.

Bane is amazed by the amount of abilities and powers Revan possessed in the darkside.

To Bane it seemed the teachings contained within the single Holocron surpassed those of the Academy's entire archives. Revan had discovered many of the rituals of the ancient Sith, and as the holocron's avatar explained their nature and purpose, Bane could barely wrap his mind around their awesome potential. Some of the rituals were so terrible-so dangerous to attempt, even for a true Sith Master-that he doubted he would ever dare to use them.

And Malak states Revan was even better with light side. Put two and two together, and we find out that Revan was one of the best dark side force user and one of the best light side users in SW universe.

You still assert that Nihilus can perform the attack instaneously. I have yet to observe adequate proof, on your part, to establish this.

For now, you have not proven your claim that Nihilus is >>>>>>>>Revan or greater than Revan at all! All your argument goes by is an undying love for Nihilus, and petty prejudice for Revan.

I am still waiting for real proof on your part. The video shows nothing, as he had to incapicate the Exile first.

Until you can offer proof to support your assertion, I am not going to bother to answer your post.

Darth Scythe
Sansacu sounds like a san-sack of crap.

San'Doria

Not really. He had to stun the trio first. Prove that he can do it against Revan. You still haven't.
Again prove that he needed to stun the trio, He did not stun the miraluka world of katarr, you have yet to prove that he needs to stun his victims before draining them.

More like you are seeing what you want to see, and ignoring proof.
i want to see evidence, not anecdotes coming out from your mouth. it is you who ignore the evidence

The evidence is clear. He has to weaken/stun his opponents first. Notice the squiggly lines surrounding the Exile? Also did you ever hear the transmission from Vandaar, stating that the Exile had (average Jedi abilities)?
nope, it is not clear since he drained the whole planet of katarr without stunning them, read Unseen, unheard the comic, it will shut you up

Not going to happen with Revan, given his mastery of the force.
yes it will, sad to say, revan doesnt know how to defend against a drain, He has never met the fallanasi thus not knowing how to remove himself from the force, And remember kreia saying "There are techniques in the force where there are no defences"? Even revan was well aware of that

Right, so he would invade Telos for no reason? Ilogical. Prove up. Show that he can use it instaneously without first stunning/weakening his opponent.
Did you even know why nihilus invaded telos in the first place?Because kreia lied to him saying that the jedi were there.Now it is you who must prove to all of us that nihilus needs to stun his victims before draining them. As i said, he did not stun any1 on katarr before he drained them, he did it instantly strait away,

What? Prove that he went there alone, otherwise I call bullshit. While you are at it, prove that the source is canon. No wikipedia.
Read unseen unheard, it showed the ravagar orbiting katarr by itself with nihilus on the deck, i have read the comic, you have not. point moot

Prove to me that Nihilus, with his insatiable hunger, would not use the force drain instaneously if he could. He had to attack Telos first. Traya, who used the same technique as Nihilus, had to throw the three Jedi masters backward before she used her instantkill.
No, she was making sure they dont touch the exile and those force pushes did not weaken the jedi masters, when they charged at her with a full attack, she drained them, and she is well aware that nihilus force drain mastery are highly above hers,

Not quite, since it was not canon. Hence the ability is also NON CANON.
sad to say that he did the same thing in the comic, He did not stun any of the jedi on the planet of katarr. O? and non canon? so nihilus drain all of a sudden becomes non canon? bull fu*king shit

Show me the evidence. Otherwise I call bs.
it is you who is babbling bull shit

Except Traya had to use the force to hurl the three Jedi masters first! Hence she had to weaken them. Only after did she force drain them. Point moot. ROFLMAO when they charged at her they were at full strength! and She struck them with force drain! And not to forget nihilus mastery of drain trumps over kreias! watch the cut scene properly, she didnt hurl or weaken any one of them, now look whos babbling bull sh!t

WTF? What are you getting at? Ulic was cut off from the force because he was in grief of his brothers death. He could not defend agains the technique.

Palpatine got triple teamed by the force potentials of Luke, Leia, and Anakin.

I ask: What are you getting at?
where am i getting? Kreia was nearly as strong as revan and yet she got wtf pwned by nihilus with a force push, Her quote "There are techniques in the force where there are no defence"hint? nihilus force drain and his cut off the force ability

With evidence by Darth Bane, Darth Traya, quantifying Revan's power in both sides of the force, it is safe to say that he knew more about the force than Nihilus.
. Safe to say he did not know how to remove himself from the force to defend against nihilus force drain because he has never met the fallanasi and if the jedi council did, they would have used that ability to counter nihilus when he drained katarr

Show me the proof. If there is something, then I never read or heard about it. While you are at it, prove that it is canon. Again, no Wikipedia.
. The proof is the comic i have been mentioning time and again. Unseen Unheard

I am afraid that I haven't seen any proof on your part either about Nihilus pulling off the move instantaneously. He has to stun or weaken a Jedi before pulling off the attack.
. devastating to say that you havnt proven anything about him needing to stun his opponents before draining them, The comic i mentioned hands you your ass.

I have my proof through logical inference. You are asserting something without actually proving up.
. nope, you backed it up with BS, you yourself asserting something that nobody can even prove

Wow, you are calling me a fanboy now? Good job trolling buddy. You are clearly a Nihilus a fanboy. You're points about Nihilus being able to instaneously suck the force from his opponents have been shut down.
. very sad to say i have already proven that nihilus force drain are instant. Read the comic UNSEEN UNHEARD, it even backs up the cut content video, yes you are a fanboy of revan

Bane is amazed by the amount of abilities and powers Revan possessed in the darkside.
. bane may be amazed but kreia feared nihilus, she wanted the exile to stop him because the exile has a natural defence, being a wound in the force

To Bane it seemed the teachings contained within the single Holocron surpassed those of the Academy's entire archives. Revan had discovered many of the rituals of the ancient Sith, and as the holocron's avatar explained their nature and purpose, Bane could barely wrap his mind around their awesome potential. Some of the rituals were so terrible-so dangerous to attempt, even for a true Sith Master-that he doubted he would ever dare to use them.
. still revan has never heard of removing himself from the force to counter a mega force drain, like i said he has never met the fallanasi to learn to loop out of the force. the dark side itself cant counter a drain

And Malak states Revan was even better with light side. Put two and two together, and we find out that Revan was one of the best dark side force user and one of the best light side users in SW universe.
. True but again it cant prove how revan is going to counter a force drain

You still assert that Nihilus can perform the attack instaneously. I have yet to observe adequate proof, on your part, to establish this.
you have yet to provr that nihilus needs to stun his opponents before draining them, kreia didnt and her mastery of drain is below nihilus

For now, you have not proven your claim that Nihilus is >>>>>>>>Revan or greater than Revan at all! All your argument goes by is an undying love for Nihilus, and petty prejudice for Revan.
.i already did! it is you who cant prove that. all your arguements goes is an undying love for revan and a petty prejudice fore nihilus

I am still waiting for real proof on your part. The video shows nothing, as he had to incapicate the Exile first.
. First you say nihilus dueled with the exile before draining her, That video was to show you that it was he drained her before they dueled, idiot dont change your words

Until you can offer proof to support your assertion, I am not going to bother to answer your post. i can say the same to you.

now you have got your ass handed, would you back down now or shall we go on?

Sith Lord Windu
i think some people need lives *cough* zephiel7 and kadesh *cough*

zephiel7
Originally posted by Kadesh

I'm a Nihilus fanboy. ZOMG He CaN do teh drain!!111!!!

Prove that Nihilus can do the force drain instantaneously.

In KOTOR 2, Nihilus had to stun the Exile first, before he could perform his drain. Hence the squiggly lines around him. The Exile could not even move. Prove that Nihilus can get Revan into such a vulnerable state, especially when Revan is fighting back.

Nihilus had to weaken Telos before he could drain the entire planet. Prove that he instananesouly destroyed Kataar, so that I know you aren't just pulling facts out of your ass (which you tend to do).

Traya had to wtfpwn the three Jedi masters with force wave before she could begin her drain attack.

Nihilus draining Sion was non canon. Hence him draining instantaneously is NON CANON. It wasn't mentioned in the actual released version of the game. God man, you are the epitome of stupidity.

Evidence states that Nihilus needs to weaken his victim. Logical inference. It is quite clear that logic is a concept that is foreign to you.

Now all I ask is for you to prove up. Get it through your thick skull. You still haven't given a shred of proof dude, hence your entire argument is BULLSHIT.

God, I am wondering why I waste time responding to your inane posts.

Since I haven't seen any proof yet, I call your argument complete bullshit. Thanks for trying.

AcStylesVer01
As for Unseen, Unheard, it NEVER shows Nihlius using his power we only see Visas sitting and sometime later as she continues to narrate the planet is WTFpwned. We NEVER see an outside view of Nilhlius's ship only this inside with Visas on board. Stop Lying Kadesh, As for Nilihus cutting Traya off from the force with a push...no, we see her seconds later on the ground using the force to attempt to grab her lightsaber but fails as Sion is looming over her. Had he cut her off she wouldn't have been able to move the lightsbaer with the force at all.

Kadesh

In KOTOR 2, Nihilus had to stun the Exile first, before he could perform his drain. Hence the squiggly lines around him. The Exile could not even move. Prove that Nihilus can get Revan into such a vulnerable state, especially when Revan is fighting back.

Nihilus had to weaken Telos before he could drain the entire planet. Prove that he instananesouly destroyed Kataar, so that I know you aren't just pulling facts out of your ass (which you tend to do).

Traya had to wtfpwn the three Jedi masters with force wave before she could begin her drain attack.

Nihilus draining Sion was non canon. Hence him draining instantaneously is NON CANON. It wasn't mentioned in the actual released version of the game. God man, you are the epitome of stupidity.

Evidence states that Nihilus needs to weaken his victim. Logical inference. It is quite clear that logic is a concept that is foreign to you.

Now all I ask is for you to prove up. Get it through your thick skull. You still haven't given a shred of proof dude, hence your entire argument is BULLSHIT.

Since I haven't seen any proof yet, I call your argument complete bullshit. Thanks for trying.

all i have to say is visas in kotor 2 said "when my master spoke. all life on katarr died" she never said him stunning any1

PROVE TO ME NIHILUS DRAIN TAKES TIME!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, NO PROOF = IM NOT CONVINCED

AND yes, unseen unheard did show the planet getting drained, remember the black cloud? people were running mad

Kadesh
kreia pulled it off instantly

so does that mean that dooku was preparing his lightning when he was hurling generators at yoda? again prove to me that nihilus prepared his attack
you are such a noob and a ignorant fool as well, i told you time and again, he did not touch telos and you didnt even know why he went there

nope, she pushed them to get them away from the exile, and a force push cant weaken a jedi, remember yoda pushing sidious? did it wtf weaken him? no, nice try making shit up

Visas own words backs up nihilus of not stunning any1 before draining, she even said "All life on katarr died in an instant".
God it feels like im talking to a 12 year old

i would love to see the real actual evidence which you either 1) cannot produce because you make shit up
2) because it is pure bull shit

i already did time and again pwning your arguements. you cannot even prove to me nihilus needs to prepare his drain, kreia didnt, malak didnt, exar kun didnt, palpatine didnt, so why nihilus? because he is against revan? see! you are a fanboy

because you are an idiot who is denying the evidence i gave you while all you gave are ANECDOTES

Since I haven't seen any proof yet, I call your argument complete bullshit. Thanks for trying. The fact is i have already shown you proof, etc the comic, kreias drain, visas own words and there is something called denial which you are showing at the moment.

i handed you your ass and you come back for more.
im sure the dark side sourcebook even states drain is instant, jaden korr did it instantly, malak did, palpatine did, exar kun did. Drain is drain, the better mastery you have of it the stronger it becomes and nihilus is a master of drain above all others. You are so stupid to assume the higher mastery you have of it the longer it takes to execute it,

Honest fact is you are the most idiotic debator yet.

Heres 1 thing logical and you better damm read it, If nihilus needs to feed on the force then why the hell would he weaken a victim? why? he needs as much force as he can get, weakening them will shorten their lives and all he gets is a little bit.
Like a jar of water, you are thirsty, are you going to tell me you are going to waste half of it? and yet still get thirsty?

Originally posted by AcStylesVer01
As for Unseen, Unheard, it NEVER shows Nihlius using his power we only see Visas sitting and sometime later as she continues to narrate the planet is WTFpwned. We NEVER see an outside view of Nilhlius's ship only this inside with Visas on board. Stop Lying Kadesh, As for Nilihus cutting Traya off from the force with a push...no, we see her seconds later on the ground using the force to attempt to grab her lightsaber but fails as Sion is looming over her. Had he cut her off she wouldn't have been able to move the lightsbaer with the force at all. they did show the black cloud, They didnt show any1 getting weakened.

As for the cut of force thing i might be wrong but she said "I was stripped of my power" or either that the force push weakened her tremendously that she cant even reach for her lightsaber
. And yes we did see the bottom of the ravager, ye know like the way the star destroyer looms over the screen? there were no other ships there
-zephiel7

and no he didnt touch telos, he had to go with a fleet because his ship alone will get ripped apart by the republic fleet.

Like i said revan has NO defence against nihilus force drain, no way to counter it either.

xxXAcStylesXxx
I'll have to read Tales vol 6 again, If I can find it...As for Kreia, I think it wasn't the Force Push but the fear of a big undead freak who she had personally tortured for years looming over her about to give her the ass beating of her life.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Kadesh whats with the Revan sig and avatar? I thought you hated him?

RocasAtoll
kreia pulled it off instantly

SHE DAMAGED THEM FIRST. Read, then speak. Zephiel has stated that THREE TIMES and you've ignored it.

No, because force lightning doesn't take preparation. The two powers have nothing to do with each other.

Nice. Resort to insults. He tried ot touch Telos, but failed. Play the game.

Ya, if I push you down its going to WEAKEN YOU. It lets your guard down, breaks your concentration, and can give physical injury.

Are you serious? That quote proves nothing. Does it say Nihilius unleashed his power right away? No? Stop now.

Stop. Please.

Did Malak drain like Nihilius? No. Did Exar drain like Nihilius? No. Did Sidious drain like Nihilius? No. Nihilius, from logical inference, we can see Nihilius had to WEAKEN his opponents to use his powers.

You haven't showed any evidence. Where's the comic? Nowhere? I've already destroyed the rest. Stop. Please.

No. Stop. Now. You. Are. An. Idiot.

Stop. Now. Please.

Kadesh
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
SHE DAMAGED THEM FIRST. Read, then speak. Zephiel has stated that THREE TIMES and you've ignored it.
nice lying, she DID NOT weaken the jedi masters at all, What a force push weakens them?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8lFOfJd8uE
see this video? SHE DID NOT WEAKEN THEM

No, because force lightning doesn't take preparation. The two powers have nothing to do with each other.

O but malaks force drain was instant, The force activates instantly.

Nice. Resort to insults. He tried ot touch Telos, but failed. Play the game.
O yea like you even knew why he went to telos,Prove thart he did, His ship alone will get destroyed by the republic fleet

Ya, if I push you down its going to WEAKEN YOU. It lets your guard down, breaks your concentration, and can give physical injury.
The jedi masters had a while to recover thus a push does NOT weaken you, did Sidious get weak? NO

Are you serious? That quote proves nothing. Does it say Nihilius unleashed his power right away? No? Stop now.
Yes it did, notice the word instant? and the comic unseen unheard? THE PLANET WAS NOT WEAKENED

Did Malak drain like Nihilius? No. Did Exar drain like Nihilius? No. Did Sidious drain like Nihilius? No. Nihilius, from logical inference,we can see Nihilius had to WEAKEN his opponents to use his powers. Yea right. you are another liar as well,Nihilus stunned the exile BUT DID NOT WEAKEN HER and they had a conversation before nihilus tried to feed on her. Now i have destroyed all of your arguements, both you and zephiels
. Drain is Drain, the mastery you have of it = to how much better and faster it is,

You haven't showed any evidence. Where's the comic? Nowhere? I've already destroyed the rest. Stop. Please.. You havnt destroyed anything at all, Just being a parrot repeating after zephiel.Evidence? this video proves that the exile did not get weakened and had a conversation before getting drained,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS_B_qTOW4 Did he get weakened? *checks to see if exile got weakened* NO HE DID NOT

No. Stop. Now. You. Are. An. Idiot.
No you are

nice trying to flood me with anecdotes huh

zephiel7
Kadesh, I am not going to waste my time responding to all of your worthless dribble. Really, you haven't backed up anything.

Himo and I already WTfpwned your arguments.

All the evidence points towards Nihilus needing to stun his opponents. Same with Traya, she had to assault them with a force attack to lower their guard.

You've backed up your arguments with SHIT.

Why did he invade Telos if his drain is instananeous? Why did he stun the Exile? He could have drained everything, including people on board the Republic defense ships if it was instantaneous. BS Kadesh. Holy crap. Prove that Nihilus would surive long enough to be able to muster up a drain. If Revan starts unleashing all his force attacks, Nihilus won't get the chance. He won't get the oppurtunity to stun Revan even.

So I am going to ask you one more time. WHERE. IS. YOUR. PROOF? Do you understand now? Learn how to back up your arguments. The only thing you have proved, is that you are thick headed dolt.

Prove up or shut up.

Kadesh
Kadesh, I am not going to waste my time responding to all of your worthless dribble. Really, you haven't backed up anything.
i did.
watch the both CANON videos i posted, no WEAKENENIG OF EXILE OR THE JEDI MASTERS

Himo and I already WTfpwned your arguments.
wrong, it was the other way around, neither did you break my arguements, quit acting like a debator
All the evidence points towards Nihilus needing to stun his opponents. Same with Traya, she had to knock them over and lower their guard.
no, she knocked the jedi masters because she wanted them to leave the exile alone GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. First you say nihilus needs to weaken his opponents, now you say he needs to stun them, nice pack of lies you got zephiel, you are a babbling idiot.
Kreia did not weaken them nor stunned them
You've backed up your arguments with SHIT.
No you have. and you have backed up your arguements with hatred of nihilus. See my signature? i dont have revan. i hate fanboys OF revan. people like you

So I am going to ask you one more time. WHERE. IS. YOUR. PROOF? Do you understand now? Learn how to back up your arguments. The only thing you have proved, is that you are thick headed dolt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS_B_qTOW4 and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8lFOfJd8uE, BOTH OF THEM WHOM NONE GOT WEAKENED
Prove up or shut up. Already have so now you shut up.

Go ahead, run away and cry like a boy. you have not prove that nihilus needs to weaken his victims, HELL NONE OF THE JEDI IN KATARR GOT STUNNED OR WEAKENED, GET THAT IN YOU HEAD NUMBSKULL

Greater aptitude allowed exceptional drainage speed and the ability to drain multiple people at once see the word SPEED? the greater you are, the faster it is

zephiel7
"Them whom none got weakened?" Me speak english? Wow learn to type first, then maybe you can debate properly.

In the first example, the Exile had to be weakened and stunned by the force. Then Nihilus tried his drain. Argue with the evidence in the video not me, fanboy.

Second video, we have three masters who are of drastically different levels of skill from Traya, who weren't even fighting back. They were holding their lightsabers before her. Yes according to your shitty logic, just because the skill works on three vulnerable and weak masters, it can work on a force user that is leagues above these three, and prepared for an arena confrontation. Keep pwning yourself, moron. The rest of us can get a laugh.

You haven't gotten it through your thick skull yet have you? SHOW ME THE PROOF? Where does it state that. How do I know you aren't inventing stuff(like you usually do)? Wholy crap, no wonder you are universaly regarded on this forum as THE WORST DEBATER, you aren't even reading my posts properly.

Inventing more bullshit up? Care to back this up. Show me the source.

You haven't proven jack. Revan could use his force skills to push Nihilus away. Launch a force storm, or any manner of other techniques in order to subdue Nihilus. In the fight against the Exile, he had to stun his opponent first. He is not getting that chance against Revan.

Kadesh
"Them whom none got weakened?" Me speak english? Wow learn to type first, then maybe you can debate properly.

In the first example, the Exile had to be weakened and stunned by the force. Then Nihilus tried his drain. Argue with the evidence in the video not me, fanboy.
Force stun does not weaken an opponent, just stops you in your tracks, nice lying zephiel. If you got weakened your life bar would have dropped,

Second video, we have three masters who are of drastically different levels of skill from Traya, who weren't even fighting back. They were holding their lightsabers before her. Yes according to your shitty logic, just because the skill works on three vulnerable and weak masters, it can work on a force user that is leagues above these three.
they were not weak, Kavar was a lightsaber master, 2nd to either malak or revan. Again they did not get weaken

You haven't gotten it through your thick skull yet have you? SHOW ME THE PROOF? Where does it state that. How do I know you aren't inventing stuff(like you usually do)? Wholy crap, no wonder you are universaly regarded on this forum as THE WORST DEBATER ON THE FORUM, you aren't even reading my posts properly.
I HAVE SHOWN YOU THE PROOF, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED DENAIL WHICH YOU ARE SHOWING.

the greater you are, the faster it is

Inventing more bullshit up? Care to back this up.

The quote i just posted above prove that,now shut up

You haven't proven jack. Revan could use his force skills to push Nihilus away. Launch a force storm, or any manner of other techniques in order to subdue Nihilus. In the fight against the Exile, he had to stun his opponent first. He is not getting that chance against Nihilus. Yes i have, you refuse to accept it! DID you know why nihilus stun the exile first? to intimidate her, they had a conversation for chr!ts sake after exile broke free from stun. SHE WAS NOT WEAKENED,

And no zephiel, you are the absolute worse debator on KMC, you are worse than spartenII and you are worse than kun-ni-habeo and EVEN WORSE that tdtd

lastly, It sucked the life out of a planet, you know what zephiel YOU CANT accept the facts can you? you have to go here and make up shit because you are a fanboy of revan, you admitted it yourselves, you just cannot accept the fact that nihilus drain is instant and will pwn revan. You are such a noob and a fanboy.
SEE THE COMIC UNSEEN UNHEARD he had weakened NO ONE, he had stunned NO ONE,

now imbecile, go get the comic for yourself. it SHUTS every word you have saidREAD MY POSTS PROPERLY ALL YOU HAVE GAVE IS BULL SHIT

im waiting for your proof, show me or shut up

zephiel7
Wow. Except Nihilus had to ensnare the Exile first before he used his drain...And life bar? What bullshit is this, you are trying to bring in gameplay mechanics now to describe an attack? Wow, keep it up troll.

Oh wow... Kavar is close to Revan now? Prove up.. Revan knew a HELL of a lot more in the force than Kavar, and he was a hell of a lot stronger with it. Best duelist? How does being good with a lightsaber automatically make you a good force attack user. Keep pwning yourself, fool . Sorry. Nice try.

Right... Kadesh, you are a Nihilus fanboy. You haven't really proven anything. And what is "denail" anyways?

Show me the proof. If he could immediately drain everything, then why wasn't Telos and all of the crew inside those ships immediately drained. You can't prove up, so you are pretty much being a troll to me and Himo. Figures, cant debate and poor attitude.

Show me where it says this. Show me that the source is canon.

Prove up troll... He had her immobolized. Hell the Exile couldn't even fight back.

As for unseen unheard. Prove that it was something that Nihilus did it instantaneously. Do you even know what instaneously means kid? It means he can do it in a split second, with no lag time. He could not do that with Telos, so I doubt that he can do it with Kataar. Offer proof. You still haven't. Show me the screen.

Wow you really are a troll. You are insulting everyone else on this board now? Just because YOU are an idiot, does not mean you can call everyone else one. Accept it.

You still have not offered a shred of proof. Just your biased opinion that ZOMG teh Nihilus cAn do it inStant1y!!

I am seriously not wasting my time with you. If you cannot form an intelligent argument get out. You are asserting that Nihilus can instantaneously do his drain, and be uninterrupted while doing it.

Keep self pwning yourself if you want to. Everyone in the forum has agreed that you are incompetent. Sexy, Kas'im, Lightsnake, Himo....Keep it up, you can still give us a good laugh once in a while.

Kadesh
Wow. Except Nihilus had to ensnare the Exile first before he used his drain...And life bar? What bullshit is this, you are trying to bring in gameplay mechanics now to describe an attack? Wow, keep it up troll.
First you said weaken them, now you said they had to be stunned, again that does not prove nihilus needs to weaken his enemies before draining them

Oh wow... Kavar is close to Revan now? Prove up.. Revan knew a HELL of a lot more in the force than Kavar, and he was a hell of a lot stronger with it. Best duelist? How does being good with a lightsaber automatically make you a good force attack user. Keep pwning yourself, fool . Sorry. Nice try. Do not put words into my mouth i said kavar was a great lightsaber master knowing all the forms, 1-7. Nice try trying to lie

Right... Kadesh, you are a Nihilus fanboy. You haven't really proven anything. And what is "denail" anyways?
The denial you are showing is that nihilus does not need to weaken his opponents before draining them. The comic once again proves that, all of katarr got drained the moment the ravager arrived alone,

Show me the proof. If he could immediately drain everything, then why wasn't Telos and all of the crew inside those ships immediately drained. You can't prove up, so you are pretty much being a troll to me and Himo. Figures, cant debate and poor attitude.
He was going after the "jedi" who was suppose to be there, kreia lied to him. The jedi has a stronger connection to the force and therefore he goes after FORCE-SENSITIVES. try again

Show me where it says this. Show me that the source is canon.

Force speed for example, The higher level you are in it the faster you can move, Luke skywalker, emperor palpatine proved this

Prove up troll... He had her immobolized. Hell the Exile couldn't even fight back.
Yes but she and the party broke free. Nihilus then had a conversation with the exile. If nihilus was going to weaken her Then visas would have said something, Again you change your words. First you say he needs to weaken his enemies, now you say he has to immobalise them, Very nice try to prove to me a negative. And that conversation lasted sometime, Nihilus knew the exile was connected to kreia

As for unseen unheard. Prove that it was something that Nihilus did it instantaneously. Do you even know what instaneously means kid? It means he can do it in a split second, with no lag time. He could not do that with Telos, so I doubt that he can do it with Kataar. Offer proof. You still haven't. Show me the screen. He did not do it to telos because the "jedi" was not there,He knew the exile and his apprentice was on the ship, He waited for them, proof? visas said "HE is aware we are onboard the ship".And visas even said "when milord spoke, all life on katarr died in an instant"

Wow you really are a troll. You are insulting everyone else on this board now? Just because YOU are an idiot, does not mean you can call everyone else one. Accept it. Its not an insult when its a fact, you are an idiot

You still have not offered a shred of proof. Just your biased opinion that ZOMG teh Nihilus cAn do it inStant1y!!
Neither did you while i have gave mine, see my point of your "denial"?. your biased opinion is "0 N!hIlUs N33d$ 2 Weakkken H!$ OpOnEnTs"

I am seriously not wasting my time with you. If you cannot form an intelligent argument get out. You are asserting that Nihilus can instantaneously do his drain, and be uninterrupted while doing it.

Then dont even bother to reply

Keep self pwning yourself if you want to. Everyone in the forum has agreed that you are incompetent. Sexy, Kas'im, Lightsnake, Himo....Keep it up, you can still give us a good laugh once in a while. Sexy agreed i am, Kasim im not sure, Lightsnake doesnt care, and himo is just like you

Kadesh
And lastly the black cloud swirled all over kataar immediately once nihilus "spoke", Visas even mentioned "When my master spoke, all life on katarr died" and the comic mentoined that The jedi heard the voice of nihilus before getting drained, nope, no weakening or immobalisation
. Dont understand? step one, he arrives in orbit above katarr, step 2, the jedi were not aware of his presence, step 3, WOOSH he drained them and the black cloud wrecks everything on the planet.

Read my previous posts. and zephiel, if you dont want to waste your time, dont bother to reply, you yourself said it and yet you reply,Ill wait for you to break your own words of saying you will not bother to reply, Then we will see who is the idiot

RocasAtoll
Show me the proof. If he could immediately drain everything, then why wasn't Telos and all of the crew inside those ships immediately drained.

Prove this wrong with facts. Now.

Kadesh
Show me the proof. If he could immediately drain everything, then why wasn't Telos and all of the crew inside those ships immediately drained.
HE DRAINED KATARR IMMEDIATELY, READ THE COMIC And because he was going after the JEDI you fu@king moron, GO PLAY THE GAME AGAIN AND FIND OUT WHY HE WENT TO TELOS, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY HE, HE WAS AFTER THE JEDI, FORCE SENSITIVES IDIOT FORCE SENSITIVES if he was after ships and people he would have gone somewhere else

Originally posted by RocasAtoll this wrong
Prove with facts. Now. THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, YOU ARE JUST DENYING THE FACTS AS ZEPHIEL IS.

RocasAtoll
HE DRAINED KATARR IMMEDIATELY, READ THE COMIC

And because he was going after the JEDI you fu@king moron, GO PLAY THE GAME AGAIN AND FIND OUT WHY HE WENT TO TELOS, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY HE, HE WAS AFTER THE JEDI, FORCE SENSITIVES IDIOT FORCE SENSITIVES if he was after ships and people he would have gone somewhere else

THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, YOU ARE JUST DENYING THE FACTS AS ZEPHIEL IS.

PROVE UP. Where's the comic?

So why the fvck did he not just suck the whole planet dry like you say he did Katarr?

Captain REX
Kadesh, mind your tongue. Typing in caps and calling someone a ****ing moron is not a good argument, and worthy of a warning.

In any case, Nihilus is overpowered in that way. ermm

Kadesh
PROVE UP. Where's the comic?

So why the fvck did he not just suck the whole planet dry like you say he did Katarr? Read unseen unheard you idiot.Theres your god damm proof

And he was after FORCE SENSITIVES on telos, THEY WERENT THERE ok?
Maybe he had the intention to drain the planet instead which would have happened but he realised that the exile and visas were on his ship looking for him, He waited for them because he already knew a jedi was on his ship.

Kadesh, mind your tongue. Typing in caps and calling someone a ****ing moron is not a good argument, and worthy of a warning.

In any case, Nihilus is overpowered in that way. ermm I did that because they were being ignorant and refusing to agree to evidence i provided and they kept denying it.

And yes nihilus is way to overpowered. But not ,because of yuuzhanvongs, the fallanasi and luke skywalker, Nihilus isnt number1

RocasAtoll
Read unseen unheard you idiot.Theres your god damm proof

And he was after FORCE SENSITIVES on telos, THEY WERENT THERE ok?
Maybe he had the intention to drain the planet instead which would have happened but he realised that the exile and visas were on his ship looking for him, He waited for them because he already knew a jedi was on his ship.

I did that because they were being ignorant and refusing to agree to evidence i provided and they kept denying it.

And yes nihilus is way to overpowered. But not ,because of yuuzhanvongs, the fallanasi and luke skywalker, Nihilus isnt number1

I'm very sorry, BUT I DON'T HAVE IT. If you can provide it, then I'll cede the point.

MAYBE. That's speculation, NOT FACT. Then why didn't he just suck them dry once they walked near him?

King Adas
I've read the comic, where is it indicated that he drained the inhabitants immediately, Kadesh?

Kadesh
See the black cloud Adas? that, for fu*ks sake IS THE FORCE DRAIN.

And remember visas saying, "when milord spoke, everything on katarr died", Originally posted by RocasAtoll
I'm very sorry, BUT I DON'T HAVE IT. If you can provide it, then I'll cede the point.

MAYBE. That's speculation, NOT FACT. Then why didn't he just suck them dry once they walked near him?

no i cant provide it,and thats too bad you dont have it
and you want to assume things that werent even shown in the comic or game.Where did you get this foolish nonsense? supershadow?

what you and zephiel are giving IS speculation, not FACT

Already kreia pulled it off instantly on the 3 jedi masters.
Zephiel and you keep claiming that he needs to weaken his enemies before draining which is utter bull shit.

He did not bombard katarr in any way, she already said so. "It was done without any machines, the force is capable of far more terrible things".And why didnt he drain the jedi who came near him?
1.visas is hisapprentice, he spared her life on katarr
2.exile is a wound in the force, he cant drain her
3. he was afer FORCE SENSITIVES on telos which werent there and he was waiting for the exile to FEED on her because he knew she was on his ship

RocasAtoll
See the black cloud Adas? that, for fu*ks sake IS THE FORCE DRAIN.

And remember visas saying, "when milord spoke, everything on katarr died",

no i cant provide it,and thats too bad you dont have it
and you want to assume things that werent even shown in the comic or game.Where did you get this foolish nonsense? supershadow?

what you and zephiel are giving IS speculation, not FACT

Already kreia pulled it off instantly on the 3 jedi masters.
Zephiel and you keep claiming that he needs to weaken his enemies before draining which is utter bull shit.

He did not bombard katarr in any way, she already said so. "It was done without any machines, the force is capable of far more terrible things".And why didnt he drain the jedi who came near him?
1.visas is hisapprentice, he spared her life on katarr
2.exile is a wound in the force, he cant drain her
3. he was afer FORCE SENSITIVES on telos which werent there and he was waiting for the exile to FEED on her because he knew she was on his ship

Wow. That proves so much.

When Sidious spoke a Force Storm came and destroyed the other fleet. Did he prepare for it? YES.

What do I assume, oh astoundingly smart one?

No, not really. Kreia pushed the masters' before draining them. If it didn't have to weaken them, she would've killed them right away, oh logical one.

1. That's because he needed her
2. Then why the hell did he wait UNTIL he had him suspened in air to drain him? If he knew the Exile COU NOT be drained, why the hell try?
3. HE ALREADY KNEW THERE WERE NONE BY THAT TIME.

Captain REX
Speaking of ignorant...

Continue bashing, Kadesh, and I'll slap down a warning. That clear? Argue like an intelligent person and provide proof or shut up.

Kadesh
Wow. That proves so much.

When Sidious spoke a Force Storm came and destroyed the other fleet. Did he prepare for it? YES.

What do I assume, oh astoundingly smart one?

No, not really. Kreia pushed the masters' before draining them. If it didn't have to weaken them, she would've killed them right away, oh logical one.

1. That's because he needed her
2. Then why the hell did he wait UNTIL he had him suspened in air to drain him? If he knew the Exile COU NOT be drained, why the hell try?
3. HE ALREADY KNEW THERE WERE NONE BY THAT TIME.

And how long did it take sidious to make a force storm? 3-4 seconds.

And why do you have to push a master before draining them? No reason too.

Unseen Unheard never showed nihilus weakening any of the jedi on katarr nor even preparing to give out the attack

2.Nihilus never suspended the exile in the air, stop making shit up,
And he did not know that being a wound in the force, it is a defence against his force drain.

3. Right and by the time he knew, the exile was on his ship, Even as he was in a conversation with the exile, He is still unaware that the jedi are not on telos, Remember theexile said "There are o jedi on telos?" and ten "If you want to feed, feed on me" THATS when he drained the exile. No weakening of katarr, no weakening of the exile, Now please STOP lying and making things up.

4. He DID NOT weaken katarr at all before draining them, so why would he need to weaken a force user and risk killing them?

@captain Rex, ignorant you say i am?
I am just losing my patience with Himo, time and again i tell him to go read the comic which will permanently hand his ass to him ok? Theres the proof i been saying all along and i dont have to shut up

Kadesh
anywaysjust read the comic ok? Im really tired of argueing and i seem to be getting on rexs nerves .

Read the comic, learn who nihilus really is by yourself

RocasAtoll
And how long did it take sidious to make a force storm? 3-4 seconds.

And why do you have to push a master before draining them? No reason too.

Unseen Unheard never showed nihilus weakening any of the jedi on katarr nor even preparing to give out the attack

2.Nihilus never suspended the exile in the air, stop making shit up,
And he did not know that being a wound in the force, it is a defence against his force drain.

3. Right and by the time he knew, the exile was on his ship, Even as he was in a conversation with the exile, He is still unaware that the jedi are not on telos, Remember theexile said "There are o jedi on telos?" and ten "If you want to feed, feed on me" THATS when he drained the exile. No weakening of katarr, no weakening of the exile, Now please STOP lying and making things up.

4. He DID NOT weaken katarr at all before draining them, so why would he need to weaken a force user and risk killing them?

@captain Rex, ignorant you say i am?
I am just losing my patience with Himo, time and again i tell him to go read the comic which will permanently hand his ass to him ok? Theres the proof i been saying all along and i dont have to shut up

No, it actually took him prep time like I said Kadesh.

Maybe because....... YOU HAVE TO WEAKEN THEM?

Good for it.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS_B_qTOW4 He didn't suspend, him just stunned him.

3. Haha. Great try. HE WEAKENED THE EXILE BY STUNNING HIM.

4. I have no idea. Maybe you should find out on your own?

I personally don't have the time or willingness to use cash to buy it. If you can scan it and hand my ass to me, then you win.

Kadesh
No, it actually took him prep time like I said Kadesh.

Maybe because....... YOU HAVE TO WEAKEN THEM?

Good for it.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAS_B_qTOW4 He didn't suspend, him just stunned him.

3. Haha. Great try. HE WEAKENED THE EXILE BY STUNNING HIM.

4. I have no idea. Maybe you should find out on your own?

I personally don't have the time or willingness to use cash to buy it. If you can scan it and hand my ass to me, then you win.

HAH, first you say, you have to weaken them, now you say he needs to prepare the attack, lier

yes and a stun DOES NOT WEAKEN an opponent. Prove to me it does, it didnt damage the exile

He did not weaken any jedi on katarr
Now, quit being an imbecile i told you time and again, HE DID NOT weaken any jedis on katarr as the comic PROVED.

now prove up or shut up. People browsing this forum will think you are an idiot, Because its a fact. the comic proved that he didnt and you still insist he does

Then how is he going to weaken an entire planet? the jedi would realise and they would start to attack him and attempt to destroy him am i correct?And why risk killing an opponent when attempting to weaken him? Also kreia did not weaken any of the jedi masters at all, force pushing does not weaken you. she kept them AWAY from the exile and they charged at her at full strength and she zaped them with drain.

Again the comic proves all this, he did not stun any of the jedis on katarr, when he arrived, he began to feed

visas own quote proves this, "when my master spoke, everything on katarr died", and when we see the comic, uh oh nope he didnt weaken any of the jedis, he killed millions of people very quickly, how is he going to weaken them?Bombard the planet? dont be an idiot, that would KILL them.

Stop making shit up himo, i am getting sick of your lack of common sense and quit being an imbecile, time and again its been proven through the comic that he does not need to weaken his enemies before draining them

King Adas
Kadesh, you simply misinterpreted the comic, there is no proof inside of it that DN's drain was instant.

Kadesh
its not about that, its about this guy claiming he weakened the planeet katarr which is not true.

And the drain was instantly pulled of on dantooine by kreia, yes i misinterpreted it, very very large scale drains take a while, The black cloud there was the draining and it wasswirling around the planet so yes it took time but its just like any drain in a 1v1 fight

RocasAtoll
HAH, first you say, you have to weaken them, now you say he needs to prepare the attack, lier

What? I said Sidious had to have prep time.

Yes, it will. IF I FVCKING STUN YOU, YOU GET WEAKER. Use common sense for once.

And I've never said he didn't.

How am I being an idiot? For not owning a comic?

Since I have not read the comic, I'm sticking by the fact he had to weaken opponents by stunning them, or in Kreia's case, push them.

Again the comic proves all this, he did not stun any of the jedis on katarr, when he arrived, he began to feed

visas own quote proves this, "when my master spoke, everything on katarr died", and when we see the comic, uh oh nope he didnt weaken any of the jedis, he killed millions of people very quickly, how is he going to weaken them?Bombard the planet? dont be an idiot, that would KILL them.

When I speak, I speak instantly. Does that mean my words were materialized right on the spot? No. I thought before I spoke.

When have I made up something Kadesh? Stunning someone, weakens them. If you do something shocking in front of me, my mental resolve is weakened. If you stunned my body, the shock alone would weaken my resolve. Get some common sense.

Kadesh

Yes, it will. IF I FVCKING STUN YOU, YOU GET WEAKER. Use common sense for once.
No, kreia didnt stun the 3 jedi masters, get that into your head

And I've never said he didn't.
You are saying he needs to weaken, stun his opponents and im proving to you he DOES NOT

How am I being an idiot? For not owning a comic?
Because the comic shatters every one of your arguements

Since I have not read the comic, I'm sticking by the fact he had to weaken opponents by stunning them, or in Kreia's case, push them.
She pushed the masters to get them away from the exile, god how many times do i have to tell you? she even said while pushing them "Get away from her!" and if you kill the jedi masters instead, she said she has no intention of killing them! that means she wasnt preparing for the attack ! And suit yourself, stick to your arguements, people now think you are a babbling idiot which you are

When I speak, I speak instantly. Does that mean my words were materialized right on the spot? No. I thought before I spoke.
No you dont, you dont stop and think of the real facts, you dont even know how to debate honestly, i will tell you that strait in your face, no offence but you have been getting on my nerves, i told you time and again he does not Weaken his opponents and zephiel said he brought a fleet of ships to bombard telos to weaken them so he could drain them was utter bull shit, bombarding a planet would kill even the most powerful sith lord

When have I made up something Kadesh? Stunning someone, weakens them. If you do something shocking in front of me, my mental resolve is weakened. If you stunned my body, the shock alone would weaken my resolve. Get some common sense. Yes, you make shit up without proving it, etc weakening, stunning, So? i got electricuted once, yes i got stunned but that was for 2-3seconds so what good is there stunning the exile? also a stun like that Does not weaken you at all, it just gives you a shock, A stun you are talking about would comepletely immobalise a person which did not happen to mandalore, visas or the exile, He problably stunned them because he thought they were going to attack him. And when kreia pushed the jedi masters, she was getting them away from the exile, SHE SAID SO HERSELF, so does that mean sidious got weakened because yodda pushed him? no

now

zephiel7
No, kreia didnt stun the 3 jedi masters, get that into your head

You are saying he needs to weaken, stun his opponents and im proving to you he DOES NOT

Because the comic shatters every one of your arguements

She pushed the masters to get them away from the exile, god how many times do i have to tell you? she even said while pushing them "Get away from her!" and if you kill the jedi masters instead, she said she has no intention of killing them! that means she wasnt preparing for the attack ! And suit yourself, stick to your arguements, people now think you are a babbling idiot which you are

No you dont, you dont stop and think of the real facts, you dont even know how to debate honestly, i will tell you that strait in your face, no offence but you have been getting on my nerves, i told you time and again he does not Weaken his opponents and zephiel said he brought a fleet of ships to bombard telos to weaken them so he could drain them was utter bull shit, bombarding a planet would kill even the most powerful sith lord

Yes, you make shit up without proving it, etc weakening, stunning, So? i got electricuted once, yes i got stunned but that was for 2-3seconds so what good is there stunning the exile? also a stun like that Does not weaken you at all, it just gives you a shock, A stun you are talking about would comepletely immobalise a person which did not happen to mandalore, visas or the exile, He problably stunned them because he thought they were going to attack him. And when kreia pushed the jedi masters, she was getting them away from the exile, SHE SAID SO HERSELF, so does that mean sidious got weakened because yodda pushed him? no

now

Blah blah blah. All that ever comes out of you is bullshit, eh? You haven't really proven anything yet.

By the way..reported for trolling.

Keep it up, its funny to watch Himo pwn you. (not to mention you pwning yourself)

Kadesh
no, its the comic who pwned both of you

zephiel7
no, its the comic who pwned both of you

Show the comic

Prove it's instantaneous.

Because right now you have JACK

Kadesh
so do you, you got no evidence, the comic is unseen un heard and no i dont have it. For a large scale, it comes out instant but takes time to wipe out the whole planet.
w/e it is, he does not weaken his enemies, why combard a planet when its going to kill every1?

And why do you have to abuse the report button when all i did was prove it to himo?

honestly you cant debate properly, when you lose an arguement, you report some one for trolling. all i ever did was to Prove to you and himo that your claims dont make sense. Go get the comic by yourself and it will break every one of your arguements, go buy it, Unseen unheard.

Kadesh

zephiel7
And proof that the technique was instantaneous?

That statement by Visas does not prove anything, since she did not state that the attack was instantaneous. She said that "when my lord spoke," which has no bearing on speed.

Without speed, your argument remains moot. I am still waiting for proof the attack was instantaneous.

Kadesh
Im proving to you that he does not need to weaken anybody so that he can drain them, Your arguements have been completely destroyed on that one.

Ok look at the picture again, notice the black cloud and see that it moves very fast? What im saying for a large scale drain like that, it takes time to move around the planet to drain its inhabitants.
On a 1 v 1 battle, it would just be like any other drain, proven by kreia because she herself had not weaken the masters.

And her saying of "when he spoke(drain) everything on katarr died", it meant they died when the drain hit them. So it is an instantkill attack , Even in the pic i posted, the areas the black cloud had past, everything was wiped out there immediately and during the dantooine fight, Kreia demonstrated it to be both instant and both an instantkill attack, malak and jaden could unleash drain out instantly, but it is not an instantkill attack, Nihilus is a complete master of drain, he even surpasses kreias version of drain.And not that even palpatines mastery of drain is not as powerful as nihilus, Yes palpatines drain is also instant but it does not kill its enemies instantly,

And are you going to say that if the drain is more powerful you need to prepare the attack?Wrong, so does that mean luke has to prepare Emerald lightning before striking an opponent? Note that emerald lightning is an instantkill attack and his lightning greatly surpassed sidious.Answer is no
The higher mastery you have of a power, the faster it is, like force speed, force crush, force heal, force drain and in some circumstances, revans force storm lightning. Why? because they have mastered it. And see how fast nihilus drain hit the exile? Nothing suggested he prepared the attack unless you want to quote it from some where and show it to me, then ill back down saying its not speedy enough

last thing, if kreia was really preparing the attack them they would have sensed it and attemp to cut her off the force stop her,

Kadesh
Most force powers activate instantly, accept palpatines force storm because it is unbelievably powerful and would wtf pwn any other person and it took only 2-3 seconds to make.Drain is already disputed as a instant power

Ushgarak
Removed the offensive pictures after apology from Kadesh, in lieu of which I'll make the warning informal.

People... a period of calm is needed, I feel.

Kadesh
thank you ushgarak, that wont happen again i promise.
And zephiel, lets both drop this arguement about it being instant, neither of us will agree, About the weakening arguement you gave, that 1 has been prove its not true, but what ever it is ill drop it if you will drop it, Only to be fair

RocasAtoll
Im proving to you that he does not need to weaken anybody so that he can drain them, Your arguements have been completely destroyed on that one.

Why'd he weaken the Exile first then?

She weakened the Masters by pushing them over. I've gone over this, if you want it again, just try to refute me.

Again. When I speak, my words are let out instaneously, BUT I had to think before I speak. Do you get the connection?

Emerald lightning is on a WHOLE different plane from Sidious's lightning.

And where the hell is it proven? Game mechanics? Point moot unless you can give me an instance in the universe where that pertains.

No, they can't "sense" it, or instantly cut her off from the force.

Kadesh
I am about to hand you your ass young himo

Why'd he weaken the Exile first then?
No, he did not weaken the exile, he stunned her because he thought he was going to attack him, so he stunned the whole partys movements, Admit it Himo, your arguements on this has COMPLETELY BEEN SHATTERED argueing on will only make you look like a fool

She weakened the Masters by pushing them over. I've gone over this, if you want it again, just try to refute me.
A push DOES NOT weaken mediocore force users, get it through your thick skull, so did sidious get weakened because yoda pushed him? NO

Again. When I speak, my words are let out instaneously, BUT I had to think before I speak. Do you get the connection?
Wrong, if you actually think before you said anything, you would have realised a force push DOES NOT weaken a mediocore force user, god i feel like talking to a 12 year old, if so, PROVE to me it weakens an opponent,

Emerald lightning is on a WHOLE different plane from Sidious's lightning.
true, nihilus force drain is also a WHOLE different plane from normal drain, What you people claim is that The stronger the power the more prep time is needed which is utter bullshit.

And where the hell is it proven? Game mechanics? Point moot unless you can give me an instance in the universe where that pertains.
Common sense, If you are a runner, and you train and train and train, will you get faster? Yes, same with force drain, when already its instant, instead, highermastery will make the drain more deadly.

No, they can't "sense" it, or instantly cut her off from the force. Yes they could, jedi learn how to sense their next opponents move, the jedi felt it but they did not know whats coming, if she was preparing the drain they would have known WHAT the next attack is ok?

you have lost time and again, last warning before i report you

RocasAtoll
I am about to hand you your ass young himo

No, he did not weaken the exile, he stunned her because he thought he was going to attack him, so he stunned the whole partys movements, Admit it Himo, your arguements on this has COMPLETELY BEEN SHATTERED argueing on will only make you look like a fool

STUNNING YOU WEAKENS YOUR CONCENTRATION. Can you understand that? If I stun you with a right hook, YOU'RE GONNA LOSE SOME CONCENTRATION.

Again, it breaks your concentration. IF I PUSH YOU DOWN, YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE CONCENTRATION.

Stop trying to bash me. Do you really need this to be explained? Okay then. Why you are about to say something, the words materialize in your brain before you speak. When the words come out its instantaneous. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Not really. Sidious's Force Storm and Bane's force attack against Kas'im took prep time. And by another plane, I meant it was in a different category when talking powers.

Where's your proof this works with the Jedi? Oh, you don't have any? Then really, answer my actual question. Where is an instance where this has been demonstrated in the Universe? (Bad English, I know, but get what I mean).

That would be PRECOGNITION, which was a rarity. Only instances in the Order were Mace and Revan. So your point's gone.

Why would you report me? Have I resulted to insulting like you? No? Then you really don't have grounds to report me, Kadesh.

Kadesh
Time to shred your arguements again.

STUNNING YOU WEAKENS YOUR CONCENTRATION. Can you understand that? If I stun you with a right hook, YOU'RE GONNA LOSE SOME CONCENTRATION.
And you regain concentration after a few seconds? It happend to the exile so she can talk, it happened to the 3 jedi masters. Losing concentration will not weaken you to be drained, so did he force push the whole planet of katarr? nope, look at the picture again, all buildings are intact, none were destroyed, no 1 got weakened
Losing concentration does not weaken you
, and why he stunned the exile? read this
Darth Nihilus was known as a cold, calculating figure. He was cautious, as his actions during the campaign against the Jedi showed.

Again, it breaks your concentration. IF I PUSH YOU DOWN, YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE CONCENTRATION.
Sidious didnt, and losing concentration does not weaken you, again The masters were able to "concentrate" Before kreia struck.
They regained concentration after a fall, Jedi are taught to do that.

Stop trying to bash me. Do you really need this to be explained? Okay then. Why you are about to say something, the words materialize in your brain before you speak. When the words come out its instantaneous. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Dont bother to justify your actions, i really dont care

Not really. Sidious's Force Storm and Bane's force attack against Kas'im took prep time. And by another plane, I meant it was in a different category when talking powers.
Those are large scale powers, very very big scale, even nihilus took a few seconds to summon drain on en entire planet. On a 1v1 battle the scale changes to a much smaller scale, It becomes like an ordinary drain but with a differenece, its a insta kill. proof? the jedi on katarr got killed strait away once the black cloud had past them, And why bother to weaken an enemy when the drain is a insta kill attack

Where's your proof this works with the Jedi? Oh, you don't have any? Then really, answer my actual question. Where is an instance where this has been demonstrated in the Universe? (Bad English, I know, but get what I mean). Im using an example, quit being ignorant, what i said is, the higher mastery, the faster you can execute it, like force heal in JA for example

That would be PRECOGNITION, which was a rarity. Only instances in the Order were Mace and Revan. So your point's gone.
Hahaha tooled, very funny, Vader frequently taps into the mind of his opponents and he predicts their next moves, like i said jedi ARE taught to do that, like yoda, revan, kreia,dorak, zhar, bastila, palpatine.

read this
Greater aptitude allowed exceptional drainage speed and the ability to drain multiple people at once.

RocasAtoll
Time to shred your arguements again.

And you regain concentration after a few seconds? It happend to the exile so she can talk, it happened to the 3 jedi masters. Losing concentration will not weaken you to be drained, so did he force push the whole planet of katarr? nope, look at the picture again, all buildings are intact, none were destroyed, no 1 got weakened
Losing concentration does not weaken you
, and why he stunned the exile? read this
Darth Nihilus was known as a cold, calculating figure. He was cautious, as his actions during the campaign against the Jedi showed.

And you won't get full concentration after being pushed down onto the ground. If I push, you hit the ground, you lose concentration your not gaining back. And second, that quote is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

See above.

And again you fail to see my point. That was in response to the instaneous quote, which proved it wrong.

You really don't listen, do you? If shot you in the head with a gun, it's an insta-kill. Did I have to prepare for the shot? Yes. Did I have to weaken you in some way? Yes, if we're close like Nihilius would be.

And that would be game mechanics. Nice try. Now give me an universe example.

And proof?

And that would be from where? Game mechanics, right? Not vaild.

Kadesh
And you won't get full concentration after being pushed down onto the ground. If I push, you hit the ground, you lose concentration your not gaining back. And second, that quote is completely irrelevant to the discussion.
That point is completely destroyed when the exile and the 3 masters immediately regained their concentration, as sidious did in his fight against yoda

You really don't listen, do you? If shot you in the head with a gun, it's an insta-kill. Did I have to prepare for the shot? Yes. Did I have to weaken you in some way? Yes, if we're close like Nihilius would be.
prepare for the attack? yes . But lets say lightning is a gun, you shoot the guy on the wrong spot, he does not die, same with lightning but just that it isnt strong enough to kill, Nihilus drain islike a rpg rocket launcher, it is a sure will die when it hits you, And preparation doesnt take long, palpatines force storm was activated immediately, but it took time for the storm to build up, kreia pulled it off instanty, do you get my points? On a 1v1 scale it can quickly kill its enemies and you wont need to waste so much effort, its like carrying an atomic bomb and throwing it to kill thousands of people, but on a 1v1, just use a grenade, which is lighter, get my examples?Get it? like the gun, it shoots out instantly

And that would be game mechanics. Nice try. Now give me an universe example.
No, lets luke at luke skywalker here, When he mastered the force, he became even faster than before, he could execute force powers instantly and more quickly than before,

And proof?

And that would be from where? Game mechanics, right? Not vaild. No, proven fact, already came from novels where jedi predict their enemies opponents, like NJO for example, they couldnt sense when the vong were going to attack, or jedi council acts of war, when the jedi could sense the yinchoris next attack

RocasAtoll
That point is completely destroyed when the exile and the 3 masters immediately regained their concentration, as sidious did in his fight against yoda

No, because you have no evidence they gained back their concentration full. The masters, from LOGICAL DEDUCTION, would not be as focused from the push. Again, if I push you, you lose concentration.

You really don't have a point, since you didn't actually understand the analogy.

Luke NEVER shows that.

Predicting is not the same as knowing, Kadesh. I can predict I'm going to live for 10 more years. Do I know that? No.

RocasAtoll

Captain REX
I think the cloud was just to make it more graphic. You can't see everyone dying from that distance.

RocasAtoll
Kadesh said the cloud moved around the planet killing people. And that directly go against what Visas says.

Kadesh
No, because you have no evidence they gained back their concentration full. The masters, from LOGICAL DEDUCTION, would not be as focused from the push. Again, if I push you, you lose concentration.

You really don't have a point, since you didn't actually understand the analogy.

Luke NEVER shows that.

Predicting is not the same as knowing, Kadesh. I can predict I'm going to live for 10 more years. Do I know that? No.

Again, losing concentration doesnt make you weakened nor enables you to be drained

That actually makes no sense. If everything on Katarr died instantly when he spoke, why did the cloud have to move to kill people? you got a little bit mixed up, they died WHEN the cloud hit them, thats all, just took time to swirl around the whole planet,

w/e it is himo, great arguements

"Luke NEVER shows that." Yes he does, force speed

RocasAtoll
Yes it does. Use your brain and figure it out:

If I push you, you're going to lose some amount of concentration, and will be rattled. If you lose your concentration, you lose the ability to withstand or block force attacks. Okay?

And does he do it with a non-enhancement? We're talking offensive powers, as in push, lightning, choke, etc.

Captain REX
The cloud is not seen in the game, is it?

And yes, if you lose concentration, you stop blocking powers.

Darth Scythe
The only thing worse than a thread made with b.s. info behind it is a derailed thread made with b.s. behind it... that won't die.

Kadesh
Yes it does. Use your brain and figure it out:

If I push you, you're going to lose some amount of concentration, and will be rattled. If you lose your concentration, you lose the ability to withstand or block force attacks. Okay?

And does he do it with a non-enhancement? We're talking offensive powers, as in push, lightning, choke, etc.
Yea but you forgot that kreia drained them long after they got pushed, If you push THEN drain, then that is very veyr effective, which nihilus does not need to do, why? because his force drain instantly kills its victimes and is unblokable, try putting up a shield and that will get drained because it comes from the force, The ONLY way to defend against this is to remove yourself from the force like luke did or the fallanasi people or the yuuzhanvong. The exile is a wound so it brings another defence

RocasAtoll
Yea but you forgot that kreia drained them long after they got pushed, If you push THEN drain, then that is very veyr effective, which nihilus does not need to do, why? because his force drain instantly kills its victimes and is unblokable, try putting up a shield and that will get drained because it comes from the force, The ONLY way to defend against this is to remove yourself from the force like luke did or the fallanasi people or the yuuzhanvong. The exile is a wound so it brings another defence

You STILL don't see my point. Pushing them will rattle them. Rattling you makes you less able to think clearly. Thinking less clearly means you have less ability to withstand a force power. Kreia used the push to weaken the Jedi masters' resolves and concentrations. Therefor, their defense against the force was weakened. Get it?

And the bs information is coming from where?

Kadesh
You STILL don't see my point. Pushing them will rattle them. Rattling you makes you less able to think clearly. Thinking less clearly means you have less ability to withstand a force power. Kreia used the push to weaken the Jedi masters' resolves and concentrations. Therefor, their defense against the force was weakened. Get it?

Again force push does not weaken an opponent, sidious had not lost any concentration, yes, you do lose focus and concentration when you get hit, but when you get up, you regain concentration! you are aware of everything! Like in the yoda vs sidious match.And how long would this effect last? Not long, Jedis can resist it, and therefore i shall say it and shall keep saying it to you, kreias push was to KEEP THE JEDI MASTERES AWAY FROM THE EXILE, not to weaken them so she could drain them, it was 2-3 minutes AFTER then she drained them, by then, they had already been focused on stopping her.Point moot

First you say nihilus had to physically weaken his opponents, now you say that a simple force push weakens their concentration enabling them to be drained? WTF, why the hell does nihilus need to do that when
1. His drain instantly kills its victims
2.His drain CANNOT be countered nor defended,
Known people who can defend against his drain are, The fallanasi, Luke skywalker, The exile and supreme overlord shimmra , GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD

He has no need to weaken an opponent when already his drain CANNOT be defended and when it will surely kill you.
Only known ways to defend is, A wound in the force, OR, remove yourself from the force like the fallanasi and luke
And the yuuzhanvong, who are not connected to the force

RocasAtoll
God damnit. You really don't read, do you?

Again force push does not weaken an opponent, sidious had not lost any concentration, yes, you do lose focus and concentration when you get hit, but when you get up, you regain concentration!

Like in the yoda vs sidious match.And how long would this effect last? Not long, Jedis can resist it, and therefore i shall say it and shall keep saying it to you, kreias push was to KEEP THE JEDI MASTERES AWAY FROM THE EXILE, not to weaken them so she could drain them, it was 2-3 minutes AFTER then she drained them, by then, they had already been focused on stopping her.Point moot

IF YOU ARE RATTLED, IT TAKES TIME TO REGAIN ALL CONCENTRATION. Do you understand?

Where the fvck does it say Jedi can resist it?

No, I never said he had to weaken his opponents. I said he had weaken their mental resolve and concentration. Again, READ.

1. Then why the hell didn't he just kill the Exile right when he came into the room? Let's use one of your quotes:

If Nihilius is cold and calculated, why the fvck would he let the Exile come near him? Maybe because his drain doesn't work unless the opponent is not ready or weakened?

2. Exile.

3. And you still fail to see what my point is. Nice.

Kadesh
God damnit. You really don't read, do you?
i sure do, deniel i sense in you

IF YOU ARE RATTLED, IT TAKES TIME TO REGAIN ALL CONCENTRATION. Do you understand?

Where the fvck does it say Jedi can resist it?

1. The jedi still regained their concentration after getting pushed, sidious PROVED this.
2. Both kreia and nihilus do not need to weaken their opponents because of the power their drains have, instantkill
3.Jedi learn to regain concentration after getting forced attack, they are trained to do so, they are trained to be jedi, to resist force powers
No, I never said he had to weaken his opponents. I said he had weaken their mental resolve and concentration. Again, READ.
Wrong, you agreed with zephiel that he had to weaken his enemies physically before draining them
Again, why the hell would he need to weaken them physically or mentally when already his drain will kill them instanly and unblockable?

1. Then why the hell didn't he just kill the Exile right when he came into the room? Let's use one of your quotes:
Because he wanted to feed on the exile, And he knew visas had turned against him, he wanted to find out why, He was well aware that kreia had a connection to the exile, both sion and nihilus knew.

If Nihilius is cold and calculated, why the fvck would he let the Exile come near him? Maybe because his drain doesn't work unless the opponent is not ready or weakened?
1. because he was cautious, he stunned the exile because he didnt want to risk getting attacked with a force power.And he wanted to drain the exile to kill her which didnt work because drains DO NOT WORK AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE WOUNDS IN THE FORCE

2. You are such an idiot. His drain didnt work on the exile because the exile is a WOUND IN THE FORCE, and that was a defence against his drain, The visual guide PROVED this, Other than the exiles natural defence, only the FALLANASI AND LUKE have the ability to block this attack.get it through your thick skull

Try again. im waiting, i will shred every of your arguements.
You have lost, accept it, time to back down

RocasAtoll
i sure do, deniel i sense in you

It's "I sense denial in you".

Sidious DOESN'T prove this since he's not a Jedi, and he's not the Jedi in question.

Bullshit. You have no source for this. You're pulling it out of your ass.

No.

Ask that question to yourself. Why does he need to stun the Exile?

DO YOU READ? If Nihilius was calculated, he would've thought of the risk that the Exile posed, and would've fed on him BEFORE he came with 3 feet.

See above.

Did I say he didn't? No? Stop attacking me then.

you haven't shredded one. You've just ignored my points or read them wrong. You'd actually have to UNDERSTAND what I'm saying to shred my points.

Kadesh
Sidious DOESN'T prove this since he's not a Jedi, and he's not the Jedi in question.
yes he did hes a FORCE user

Bullshit. You have no source for this. You're pulling it out of your ass.

Weather or not you like it this is true, kotor Cut scenes prove that jedi are learnt to counter attacks, and losing concentration does not weaken you, try again

Ask that question to yourself. Why does he need to stun the Exile?
He is very cautious, as the quote mentioned, and he knew the exile was going to attack him, He has no need to stun or weaken his enemies since his attack is an insta kill. And note it DOES NOT WORK AGAINST WOUNDS IN THE FORCE

DO YOU READ? If Nihilius was calculated, he would've thought of the risk that the Exile posed, and would've fed on him BEFORE he came with 3 feet. you are an imbecile beyond belief, The exiles a wound in the force, Drains Dont work against wounds in the force GET IT THROUGH YOUr THICK SKULL

you haven't shredded one. You've just ignored my points or read them wrong. You'd actually have to UNDERSTAND what I'm saying to shred my points. Yes i have, i shattered your arguements of nihilus needing to weaken his enemies before draining them,

*yawn* try again

RocasAtoll
yes he did hes a FORCE user

Not all force users are the same, Kadesh.

Rex says agrees with me. Hell, I can bet everyone BUT you agrees with me. Losing concentration weakens your aptitude with the force. Okay?

If this statement is to be taken as true, that means Nihilius knows the Exile is invulnerable against his force drain. Then why, pray tell, did he try it when he had him stunned?

STOP INSULTING ME. I have never said ONCE that the drain works against the Exile.

All you have shown is an inability to understand words and logic.

Kadesh
Not all force users are the same, Kadesh.
Masters and knights know how to regain concentration

Rex says agrees with me. Hell, I can bet everyone BUT you agrees with me. Losing concentration weakens your aptitude with the force. Okay?
i have never denied that, but why do it when already drain is an insta kill?

If this statement is to be taken as true, that means Nihilius knows the Exile is invulnerable against his force drain. Then why, pray tell, did he try it when he had him stunned?
Because he thought the exile was going to attack, There is no need to stun or weaken an opponent when already your attack is going to kill him 100%. He did not know that a wound in the force serves as a Natural defence which would counter his drain.

STOP INSULTING ME. I have never said ONCE that the drain works against the Exile.
ok well you said "Then why didnt he drain and kill the exile" a few posts earlier. You dont even know that canocically exile is a woman, and secondly You dont even know that a wound in the force defends against a drain

All you have shown is an inability to understand words and logic. All you have shown is nothing, just babbling bull shit, yes i give you credit on some of your arguments, but not shit like "then why didnt his drain work on the exile, o maybe its because he didnt weaken the exile". now thats bull shit, pure

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Kadesh Masters and knights know how to regain concentration

If you're going to make a generalization, back it up.

Really? Read your own writing:

You don't understand my point. If Nihilius is cold and calculated, why let the Exile have a shot at killing him? Why not attempt to kill him when he enters the room, Kadesh?

No, I said why didn't Nihilius kill him when he walked into the room. And does it matter if the Exile is a man or woman? No.

Kadesh
Use your brain, not like a force push can make you lose concentration forever, Sidious gained it after he jumped to the door way.

You don't understand my point. If Nihilius is cold and calculated, why let the Exile have a shot at killing him? Why not attempt to kill him when he enters the room, Kadesh?

No, I said why didn't Nihilius kill him when he walked into the room. And does it matter if the Exile is a man or woman? No.

Your are such blinded, thats what he did for christs sake. he stunned the exile and he bothered to get into a conversation with her, why do you think he wants to just kill every one? He knew who the exile was, he wanted to know why kreia sent her there so he was curious. He drained her AFTER he feeded her, And him being cautious? He already asked visas in the first place to bring him the last of the jedi which is the exile, Go watch that cut scene and you will understand

RocasAtoll
Use your brain, not like a force push can make you lose concentration forever, Sidious gained it after he jumped to the door way.

Did I ever say a force push mkes you lose your concentration forever? No? Please stop digging your hole deeper.

And I'm going to use that quote before. If Nihilius is cold and calculated, why didn't he try yo kill the Exile upon entering the room?

Kadesh
Did I ever say a force push mkes you lose your concentration forever? No? Please stop digging your hole deeper.
When i said they can regain their concentration, you insisted they couldnt, now shut up

And I'm going to use that quote before. If Nihilius is cold and calculated, why didn't he try yo kill the Exile upon entering the room?

Firstly you are asking a very stupid question which has been answered time and again, Then why didnt revan kill malak immediately when they met on the star forge? Malak is also cautious what

Read this then
One servant of Nihilus was Visas Marr, a female Miraluka from Katarr, a planet consumed and destroyed by Nihilus. The Sith Lord sent Visas on a mission to find and bring the last of the Jedi before him

1)nihilus had sent visas to capture the exile.
2)he had no idea visas turned on him
3)When they arrived, he thought visas accomplished her mission
4)and being cautious DOES NOT mean you have to kill every one, there are other ways to immobalise them to prevent them from attcking you.

Darth Sexiest
revans stance during his capture is more like what obi wan did in rots which is soresu, some idiot fanboy typed in wiki "revan knows vaapad"
bull sh!t man, mace created vaapad, not that stupid sith lord with womenish legs

Wrong. *Sigh*

Revan's stance just before his time of capture is a Juyo stance.

Duh?

Darth Sexiest
He was a Master of Juyo.

RocasAtoll
When i said they can regain their concentration, you insisted they couldnt, now shut up

no, I insisted they didn't regain it all. Learn to read.

Why didn't Revan kill Malak instantly? Oh, because he doesn't have an instakill? Ya, that analogy sucked.

And this proves what? Oh? Nothing? Try again.

Not capture. To BRING the Exile to him.

That doesn't have ANYTHING to do with what I'm saying

Yes, she did.

And you stil lfail to see my point. Why let the Exile within 3 feet of you? Why don't you kill him once he walks in? It gets the job done, so why let the Exile come near you if your attack can instantly kill him from a distance?

Kadesh
you are being an idiot, When they get up, obviously they would know whats coming, Because you lose concentration right? You find it harder to resist force attacks?Then why didnt count dooku force push anakin before striking with lightning? Then why didnt yoda do a deadly attack after force push? Simple, It does not weaken them, period. It does not enable them to be attacked, strait and simple

And you stil lfail to see my point. Why let the Exile within 3 feet of you? Why don't you kill him once he walks in? It gets the job done, so why let the Exile come near you if your attack can instantly kill him from a distance? Why? because simply the game creators made it that way? It is classical to do so, Everygame with a boss, the directors make it that way, where the hero confronts the villian, Again being Cautios DOES NOT mean you MUST kill every one you see, The Sith lord could have his choice NOT to kill the exile immediately, Why they made it that way? i dont know.

And why didnt malak kill revan strait away? Then lets ask you another question, Why didnt Palpatine kill luke strait away when he met him in DE, he was also cautious, he knew luke was going to turn of him, and he himself has instakill attacks.

your points of the enemy needing to be weakened have been completely shattered, Completely destroyed, and yet you still want to argue over something pointless. Get a life

Kadesh
you are being an idiot, When they get up, obviously they would know whats coming, Because you lose concentration right? You find it harder to resist force attacks?Then why didnt count dooku force push anakin before striking with lightning? Then why didnt yoda do a deadly attack after force push? Simple, It does not weaken them, period. It does not enable them to be attacked, strait and simple
And kreia used it to get the masters away from the exile, watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8lFOfJd8uE, she pushed the masters TO GET THEM AWAY FROM THE EXILE, NOT TO WEAKEN THEM
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL

And you stil lfail to see my point. Why let the Exile within 3 feet of you? Why don't you kill him once he walks in? It gets the job done, so why let the Exile come near you if your attack can instantly kill him from a distance? Why? because simply the game creators made it that way? It is classical to do so, Everygame with a boss, the directors make it that way, where the hero confronts the villian, Again being Cautios DOES NOT mean you MUST kill every one you see, The Sith lord could have his choice NOT to kill the exile immediately, Why they made it that way? i dont know.Obviously he Drained the exile AFTER the conversation. HE Still DRAINED the exile ok?
And why didnt malak kill revan strait away? Then lets ask you another question, Why didnt Palpatine kill luke strait away when he met him in DE, he was also cautious, he knew luke was going to turn of him, and he himself has instakill attacks.
your points of the enemy needing to be weakened have been completely shattered, Completely destroyed, and yet you still want to argue over something pointless. Get a life, You are pretty damm ignorant for a 24 year old who has lost so many arguements and now you are asking questions which cannot be answered, You tell me, why didnt rhe drain work on the exile them? If you think you are so smart, try, im waiting, bring it on

Aprt from that when sith lords should have killed their opponent, they get arrogant and attempt to delay it, Just like the one in kotor 2.

And rocas, stop asking stupid questions, Why dont you answer them, Why didnt nihilus kill the exile at the very begnning then?

Prodigal Knight
LOL, dealing with Rocas, are you! Seriously Kadesh, from what I see you have given a good argument. Rocas is a stubborn guy, if he is losing he says ridiculous comments.

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
LOL, dealing with Rocas, are you! Seriously Kadesh, from what I see you have given a good argument. Rocas is a stubborn guy, if he is losing he says ridiculous comments.

Shut the fvck up. Add to the conversation, don't be a chearleader.

Last time. Stop insulting me.

What the fvck? Losing concentration doesn't make you more aware, Kadesh.

Yoda doesn't use deadly attacks. He's a JEDI.

Yah, it does. I've given multiple reasons why it weakens your resistance. Do you really need me to restate them so you can understand them?

Great argument. Really murdered me there.

It also doesn't mean you let your enemy get a chance to kill you. Do you understand my point now?

After he froze him, which basically weakens the Exile's resistance against force attacks. Do you need my reasons why? Read my other posts where I've proven paralyzing you weakens you.

He didn't want to kill Luke; he was messing with him.

Do you feel inferior when you can't answer my questions? Is that why you insult me?

Don't try ot be a psychologist, Kadesh. And really, don't insult me. Learn to debate with civility.

And does Nihilius have emotions? No. He's a wound in the force, not a person. He's cold and calculated, emotionless, which means he won't let another person have a shot at him.

Prodigal Knight
Well, I have my reasons of saying that my friend. Don't be so hateful, you know what I said isn't exactly wrong.

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Well, I have my reasons of saying that my friend. Don't be so hateful, you know what I said isn't exactly wrong.

Don't call me "friend". My Social Studies teacher did that in elementary. Creeped the hell out of me. And I will be hateful if you're going to insult me and chearlead.

Prodigal Knight
All right, I apologize sad . I'm sorry if that hurt you. I am slighty venting my anger on you for {what I believe} your ridiculous rebuttals in the BM's know all Forms Argument.

And I always call my opponents and friends "my friend". It's just my way.....

BTW, I'm not your Social Studies teacher. You told me that story before.

Kadesh
Shut the fvck up. Add to the conversation, don't be a chearleader.
And dont be a fool

What the fvck? Losing concentration doesn't make you more aware, Kadesh. How bout i shatter your arguement by telling you when obi wan and anakin pushed each other in ROTS, Anakin immediately got up and attacked obi wan while obi wan was able to immediately block? point moot

Yoda doesn't use deadly attacks. He's a JEDI.
. You said pushing looses concentration, sidiousdidnt, anakin didnt, obi wan didnt

Yah, it does. I've given multiple reasons why it weakens your resistance. Do you really need me to restate them so you can understand them?. Your reasons have just been destroyed, obi wan and anakin both didnt loosen their resistance when they got pushed

It also doesn't mean you let your enemy get a chance to kill you. Do you understand my point now?

It also means you do not have to strait away kill you enemies right? there are other ways to immobalise them ,that is why the exile got stunned with the whole party

After he froze him, which basically weakens the Exile's resistance against force attacks. Do you need my reasons why? Read my other posts where I've proven paralyzing you weakens you.
Paralysing does weaken you, but for that short moment, if the exile was paralysed, how she draw out her lightsaber to block nihilus saber strikes? you fail again

Do you feel inferior when you can't answer my questions? Is that why you insult me?
No, i am merely stating a fact

Don't try ot be a psychologist, Kadesh. And really, don't insult me. Learn to debate with civility.
And you learn to debate logically

And does Nihilius have emotions? No. He's a wound in the force, not a person. He's cold and calculated, emotionless, which means he won't let another person have a shot at him. Wrong,sidious was also emotionless, And yet he let han live in DE, And by the way being evil doesnt mean having to kill everyone. There are people in star wars far more evil than nihilus can ever be, like Sidious, freedon nadd and malak, Malak was just as cautious as revan, and yet he got into a conversation with revan, Sion was also cautious, kreia was also cautious, and yet they let the exile walk up to them

RocasAtoll
And dont be a fool

Do you know what "Stop insulting me" means?

No, because we are talking force, Kadesh.

Does it say they didn't? No?

Kadesh, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. Neither of them were attacked by the force after they were pushed.

And my point goes completely over your head. WHY LET THE EXILE WITHIN THREE FEET?

Yah, it does make you lose concentration. If you're paralyzed, you're not going to have the mental resistance you did before you were paralyzed.

I do debate with logic, Kadesh. Really, don't insult me. Reasons?

1. You suck at it
2. It's rude
3. It makes your argument look weaker

And all those people are, just that, PEOPLE. Nihilius is NOT a person; he does not have the emotion slips of others. Nihilius basically is the embodiement of evil, Kadesh.

Blue_Hefner
Why is this thread still going?

Kadesh
Do you know what "Stop insulting me" means?
Yes, then why let yourself get insulted?

No, because we are talking force, Kadesh.
When you lose concentration, it leaves you open to be attacked, not just by the force, Your arguement has been completely destroyed and you derail this debate even more that is why i call you an idiot

Does it say they didn't? No?
Did it say they did? no

Kadesh, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. Neither of them were attacked by the force after they were pushed.
O so just because you attack with the force after the force push means they lose concentration? Pure bull shit which you have yet to prove, You said they lose concentration WHEN THEY GET FORCE PUSHED

And my point goes completely over your head. WHY LET THE EXILE WITHIN THREE FEET? LIKE i said, if you think your so smart, go ahead and answer that question, you asking people questions THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED and you ask them after you lost your arguements time and again. Want to know why? then why did MALAK LET REVAN GET TO HIM WITHIN 3 FEET, WHY DID NAGA SADOW LET LUDO GET WITHIN 3 FEET, WHY DID SIDIOUS LET YODA GET WITHIN 3 FEET? just to let you know, nagas amulet blast, a full scale one can kill and dissintigrate a force user
. Or possibly because it is the will of nihilus to let the exile come to him? Nothing is known why he let the exile confront him, So asking this question only proves you are ignorant

Yah, it does make you lose concentration. If you're paralyzed, you're not going to have the mental resistance you did before you were paralyzed. Yes it does, but for that period only, and paralysed means you CANT MOVE, and yet the exile was able to draw out her lightsaber AFTER getting stunned,

I do debate with logic, Kadesh. Really, don't insult me. Reasons?
No you dont, you argue with alot of ANECDOTES
1. You suck at it
2. It's rude
3. It makes your argument look weaker
Acually you suck at everything, iv seen how you debate with other people and from what i saw, you are worse than TDTD who argues like a 10 year old. When you lose a debate you start to ask rediculous questions where even you yourself cant answer

And all those people are, just that, PEOPLE. Nihilius is NOT a person; he does not have the emotion slips of others. Nihilius basically is the embodiement of evil, Kadesh. ooo i see, then why did he spare visas life? you fail again, And kreia said he possibly had feelings for visas, try again

Honestly RocasAtoll, no offence but your the most ignorant debator on KMC, You are pretty damm ignorant for a 24 year old who cannot accept the fact that you keep losing your arguments and you cannot back up any of them, First you agreed with zephiel that nihilus needs to be physically weakened, i have shattered that with the comics picture, Now your saying they get weak by losing concentration? Then ask yourself, why do that when its an insta kill?

Captain REX
Honestly Kadesh, no offense, but you're being a troll and it's annoying the **** out of me. Stop doing it or I'll call in Ush to put an end to it.

You fail again.

Kadesh
Honestly Kadesh, no offense, but you're being a troll and it's annoying the **** out of me. Stop doing it or I'll call in Ush to put an end to it.

You fail again.
Then please close this thread

Captain REX
Are you joking me? You have no room to negotiate anything. You stop trolling or you go byebye. That's all you're going to get.

If you feel there's a real reason for this to be closed other than your own trolling, feel free to report it.

Kadesh
Any ways im dropping this thread, too tired of argueing with some one who derails the topic.

@Rocasatoll
i apologise for trolling and lets just drop this thread since neither of us will agree, no im not giving up but id rather say stalemate because idont want to continue and add trolling then get my ass beaten by the mods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.