Blob vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Who takes this battle????

juggernaut66666
Thing 10/10

golem370
Thing couldn't hurt Blob

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Thing couldn't hurt Blob
Blob was taken out by Grey Hulk

Faceman
Is Blobs face vulnerable?????

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Faceman
He is supposed to be invulnerable but he feels pain

grey fox
Thing get's eaten....

Darth Martin
Blob

Grimm22
Ben 10/10 no expression

Blob cant hurt Ben.

capt it up
blob can't hurt ben? are you out of your mind?

Grimm22
Whats Blob going to do?!? What the f**k?

Blob is usleless.

He has nothing on Ben

Badabing
Thing wins.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Whats Blob going to do?!? What the f**k?

Blob is usleless.

He has nothing on Ben
you said a 75 tonner can not hurt ben lol that so funny. ou are really rediculous some times. Ben will not take ti 10/10 though he will win.

blob far more agile then ben and as durable or more so and pritty immposable to move.

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
you said a 75 tonner can not hurt ben lol that so funny. ou are really rediculous some times. Ben will not take ti 10/10 though he will win.

blob far more agile then ben and as durable or more so and pritty immposable to move.

The Blob is far more agile?

That fat f*ck would struggle to put on his own damn shoes....

ExtraMision5555

blob more agile than ben?

What the f**k?

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
The Blob is far more agile?

That fat f*ck would struggle to put on his own damn shoes....
lol I serous. he very agile for his size lol. some one a while ago psoted bunch of feats issue of blob bouncing all around. he actaully quite agile for his size as is the king pin

Grimm22

eek! hysterical

Wow laughing

You've reached a new low Capt

Grimm22
lol I serous. he very agile for his size lol. some one a while ago psoted bunch of feats issue of blob bouncing all around. he actaully quite agile for his size as is the king pin

Ben's agility >x100 Blob's agility no expression

Horrificus

Yes... to "Fatness".

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yes... to "Fatness".

Wow....That was incredibly lame.

Ben wins if he knows to hit Blob's face...7 or 8/10

And Blob is agile for his size, in a ratio aspect he is more agile then Ben.

capt it up
Ben's agility >x100 Blob's agility no expression
I take it your being bias as usual and that you have never read about blob

Badabing
What is it with you two?

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
What is it with you two?
I rather not answer that lol.

Soljer
I rather not answer that lol.

The basis of it stems from Capt's never ending love for a character that Grimm has nothing but hate for.

Or, at least, that's how it appears. Maybe there is something deeper. erm.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
The basis of it stems from Capt's never ending love for a character that Grimm has nothing but hate for.

it not that at all well for me any ways.

Metalmanx
Regardless, Thing isn't winning 10/10. In fact, this is a very close match-up. It's kind of hard to say who'll win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Regardless, Thing isn't winning 10/10. In fact, this is a very close match-up. It's kind of hard to say who'll win.
I agree it a lot closer then people think though I think ben takes it

bigbran

blob far more agile then ben and as durable or more so and pritty immposable to move. Profiled.

Soljer

yes

Brutacus
Blob's agility was the same as that of a fairly athletic male of normal stature, a fact which frequently caught his opponents by surprise.

This might even be a draw, you got one who can't be hurt because he's made out of blubber, and the other is a livving wall.

juggernaut66666
Grey Hulk has beaten the shit out of Blob .Thing did the same to Grey HUlk

Grimm22

Fine glare

9.5/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer

No, I like Wolverine no expression

Its just that I hate how fanboys and creators have done to him and his character.

Honestly, go back and read the issue in the Dark Phoneix saga where Wolverine shows how awesome he is. Then go and read a current Wolverine book.

Classic Wolverine >>>>>> Current Wolverine wink

Grimm22
I take it your being bias as usual and that you have never read about blob

Actually I have read books with Blob in them no expression

He is pretty much useless.

Woopie, the mutant power to be fat roll eyes (sarcastic)

harri
the blob will just seat on thing intill he pharts laughing stick out tongue by the way stop spamming i did it for a while and i got banned

harri
ok?

Grimm22
Originally posted by harri
the blob will just seat on thing intill he pharts laughing stick out tongue by the way stop spamming i did it for a while and i got banned

How is Blob going to catch Thing?!? What the f**k?

Thing's Speed >>>>> Blob's Speed

harri
o dont get me wrong i like thing but i just think blob is just so fat and grimm cocane is hell of a drug

ExodusCloak
Didn't Blob like flatten Juggernaut in HoM....?

Brutacus
He was dropped out of a airplane I think, and he fall on top of juggernaut taking juggernaut out of the fight.

Metalmanx
Fine glare

9.5/10

Just curious. Tell me exactly how Thing will win against the Blob. I'm curious.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Brutacus
He was dropped out of a airplane I think, and he fall on top of juggernaut taking juggernaut out of the fight.

I see...and does Blob say something along the lines of...the smell is what keeps people down not the weight?"

ExtraMision5555
im pertty sure ben would take a majority, otherwise, thing has reached an all-time low

joining the ranks of toad, jubilee and other forgotten mutants

Dinalfos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Who then later pounded the snot out of Thing. Spikey Thing, even! smile

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Who ten later pounded the snot out of Thing smile

And dont forget, hulk almost killed thing right before being sent into deep space

snoopdogg
Grey Hulk has beaten the shit out of Blob .Thing did the same to Grey HUlk What issue was that again? I forgot.

And pineapple Thing beat grey Hulk. That's the strongest version of Thing. So it's not really a accurate depiction.

Grimm22
Who then later pounded the snot out of Thing. Spikey Thing, even! smile

Current Thing > Spikey Thing no expression

Oh and the second fight was crap. First off, Ben can hold his breath for over 8 minutes, so Hulk cannot drown him or whatever.

Second, it made Hulk seem smarter than Ben even though, no version of Hulk is a smarter fighter than Ben.

Grimm22
Just curious. Tell me exactly how Thing will win against the Blob. I'm curious.

Just Curious, what the hell is Blob going to do to Ben? What the f**k?

Ben could just run away and taunt him until he falls into a hole laughing

snoopdogg

Where is this stated? That's a bold statement to make without any proof.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Where is this stated? That's a bold statement to make without any proof.

Well considering, Ben fought his spikey incarnation in Infinite Wars and was even with him and has upgrades since then no expression

Metalmanx
Just Curious, what the hell is Blob going to do to Ben? What the f**k?

Ben could just run away and taunt him until he falls into a hole laughing

So that's Ben's strategy? Run away until Blob makes a mistake? What the f**k?

Some winning strategy there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can't Blob do the same thing to Ben? confused

SpunkySmurph
no version of Hulk is a smarter fighter than Ben.

I just feel like being petty and refuting your claim by pointing out that Maestro is a much smarter fighter then Thing. And probably Green Scar, if that counts. And it should.

Dinalfos

Oh and the second fight was crap. First off, Ben can hold his breath for over 8 minutes, so Hulk cannot drown him or whatever.

Second, it made Hulk seem smarter than Ben even though, no version of Hulk is a smarter fighter than Ben.

The second fight was better than the first wink

And Hulk squeezed the air out of him, so yes, he could've drowned. Btw, Ben may have more skills, but Grey Hulk is more cunning and tactical. That's why he owned him.

outarddwarf
I have scans of the blob plane fall
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4074/humiliatejugg7gv.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7995/humiliatejugg28ud.jpg
Oh, and i think blob has as much a chance to take this as Ben does. He is very underated as a character, has far better durability than most, and was tearing apart the entire team of x-men by himself before almost anybody. Ben will certainly not outrun blob, and wont beat him into submission, but blob wont do so either, so...
i see a stalemate.

olympian
With a powerup.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I just feel like being petty and refuting your claim by pointing out that Maestro is a much smarter fighter then Thing. And probably Green Scar, if that counts. And it should.

Mastero is smart, but not a smart fighter no expression

Current Hulk's fighting skills <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Thing's Fighting Skills no expression

Grimm22
So that's Ben's strategy? Run away until Blob makes a mistake? What the f**k?

Some winning strategy there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can't Blob do the same thing to Ben? confused

No, im just saying if he wanted to thats what he could do laughing

No, Blob is very slow. How the hell is he going to catch Ben, who has the speed of a top notch college football player? What the f**k?

outarddwarf
their is quite a varient of speed between the different possitions of top notch college football players. He may have the speed of a offensive lineman.(not that great)

Dinalfos
No, im just saying if he wanted to thats what he could do laughing

No, Blob is very slow. How the hell is he going to catch Ben, who has the speed of a top notch college football player? What the f**k?

Well college football players are fast, but not THAT fast. Ben ain't no speedster.

Galan777
If its classic Blob, he owns Thing all day long

Sub_Mariner
Well college football players are fast, but not THAT fast. Ben ain't no speedster.

Neither is Blob.

nimbus006
It seems as though they have the same durability, with Ben being a little stronger, and faster and probably a little more agile. If Thing punches Blob in the nose or mouth really hard the fight is probably over. I give it to Thing 8/10.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Neither is Blob.

Didn't say he was, did I?

Sub_Mariner
Didn't say he was, did I?

No, i was just trying to say Blob won't catch Thing.

Faceman
Maybe they can decide this , with a 40 yard dash..

Dinalfos
No, i was just trying to say Blob won't catch Thing.

And I'm saying that he's not fast enough. A college football player is faster than me, but he's not fast enough to avoid my every attack. They're not exactly skilled martial artists.

Sub_Mariner
And I'm saying that he's not fast enough. A college football player is faster than me, but he's not fast enough to avoid my every attack. They're not exactly skilled martial artists.

If Thing is sensible, Blob will get 1 or 2 hits in, not enough to take Thing out.

Dinalfos
If Thing is sensible, Blob will get 1 or 2 hits in, not enough to take Thing out.

Did they ever actually fight?

Sub_Mariner
Did they ever actually fight?

I have no idea, that was just my opinion, it may be stalemate because Thing might not have enough to move Blob never mind knock him out.

Grimm22

Maybe not, but he's a hell of a lot faster than the normal person no expression

How can you even compare Blob's speed to Thing's What the f**k?

For pete's sake he's just a huge fat guy

Grimm22
Originally posted by Galan777
If its classic Blob, he owns Thing all day long

How? no expression

Classic Blob was just a fat guy as far as I remember? confused

snoopdogg
Thing would have to fight smart to beat Blob. Blob has taken blows from Colossus and even Herc. I believe.

Thing has a shot but the way he normaly fights Blob has a better shot.

Galan777
How? no expression

Classic Blob was just a fat guy as far as I remember? confused and explain what Thing can realistically do to harm blob

Darth Martin
Maybe they can decide this , with a 40 yard dash.. I'ts the only way laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.