Abomination vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Who wins???????

SpunkySmurph
Ultimate or 616 Colossus?

Faceman
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ultimate or 616 Colossus? You can quote on both....

Ultraman Baltan
Doesn't matter. Colossus gets creamed anyways.

Grimm22
Abomination 8-9/10

Darth Martin
cosigned

General Kon-El
Abomination wins because Colossus wins too much on this forum

Soujaboy
I don't know, I think Colossus has a good chance.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I don't know, I think Colossus has a good chance.

WHY? Abomination 10/10.

Dinalfos
Colossus goes down.

bigbran
You made 2! laughing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423196

DickBlazer
616 colossus would lose
Ult C could stay with him and take some victories

Metalmanx
Why does Colossus go down so hard? I'm not seeing it. confused

capt it up
why does colossus go down? he mroe durable then abom. and he more agile

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
why does colossus go down? he mroe durable then abom. and he more agile

And, it's very possible that Ult. C is stronger

Soljer
I was kinda curious why everyone was giving Abomination such a huge margin of victory. Anyone care to clear it up for me?

General Kon-El
because Abomination is underrated and deserves more respekt!

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
why does colossus go down? he mroe durable then abom. and he more agile Are we talking about Classic Abom?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
Are we talking about Classic Abom?

Do you mean the one that was twice as strong as Hulk for a couple issues before his strength got lowered?

bigbran
Do you mean the one that was twice as strong as Hulk for a couple issues before his strength got lowered? Yup.

SpunkySmurph
Yup.

Well, if we are, I may have to change my answer...

Metalmanx
Colossus wins the majority.

snoopdogg
Colossus smashed his face in in Marvel Team-up #22. But it happend off panel so we don't know what or how it went down. But having the power to smash is face in is a good start.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus smashed his face in in Marvel Team-up #22. But it happend off panel so we don't know what or how it went down. But having the power to smash is face in is a good start.

A guy said he thought Colossus broke his nose no expression

That proves absolutely nothing

H. S. 6
If this is Classic Abomination, Colossus will get owned. Every. Single. Time.

However, if it's current... well, I don't know much about current.

King_Mungi
current can increase his strength via Hulk, but fear induced instead or rage.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22
A guy said he thought Colossus broke his nose no expression

That proves absolutely nothing Actually your wrong. He said he bashed his face in.

And yea it was off-panel but he still bashed his face in. And like I said we don't know how it went down but Colossus was the one who put Abomination down.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
current can increase his strength via Hulk, but fear induced instead or rage.

What do you mean 'can increase strength via hulk'?

He grows more powerful if the Hulk gets scared?

I dun get it... confused

Grimm22
Actually your wrong. He said he bashed his face in.

And yea it was off-panel but he still bashed his face in. And like I said we don't know how it went down but Colossus was the one who put Abomination down.

It still proves nothing no expression

Woopie, Collossus punched him in the face, he was still facing the entire Astonishing Team

King_Mungi

I dun get it... confused

Abomination can increase his strength meaning he doesn't have a set strength like Hulk. Instead of growing stronger by rage, Abomination grows stronger by experiecing fear.

snoopdogg

I dun get it... confused The writer must have wanted it to mean something. Or they would have never even mentioned it.

Colossus smashed his face in.

Dinalfos
Abomination can increase his strength meaning he doesn't have a set strength like Hulk. Instead of growing stronger by rage, Abomination grows stronger by experiecing fear.

Which doesn't make one lick of sense.

olympian
It actually does.

The reason hes constantly lost to Hulk and others its because he wasent afraid.

He better starts to chicken out real fast to get up the rankings!

Dinalfos
Originally posted by olympian
It actually does.

The reason hes constantly lost to Hulk and others its because he wasent afraid.

He better starts to chicken out real fast to get up the rankings!

No, it makes no logical sense. Hulk's strength increase is induced by adrenaline, not rage in particular. That means his strength also increases with fear and excitement. What's Abomination's excuse?

It looks to me as if the writer figured that if Hulk's strength increases with anger, Abom's strength can increase with fear. Which is extremely simplistic and ignorant.

King_Mungi
Ummmm....fear increases your adrenaline as well. It's called "flight ot fight mode".

It's a proven fact expericing fear greatly increases your adrenaline

Galan777
Abom. takes the majority 6-7/10

abomination

Dinalfos
Ummmm....fear increases your adrenaline as well. It's called "flight ot fight mode".

It's a proven fact expericing fear greatly increases your adrenaline

Yes, that's what I said.

But there's no reason for Abomination to have only fear working for him. Why not anger? At least Hulk's increase is loosely based on the effects of adrenaline. Abomination's, however, is based on a misconception about the Hulk.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yes, that's what I said.

But there's no reason for Abomination to have only fear working for him. Why not anger? At least Hulk's increase is loosely based on the effects of adrenaline. Abomination's, however, is based on a misconception about the Hulk.

because rage and fear release a certain degree of different chemical adrenline. There close, but not the same. Abomination doesn't even have the same physiology as Hulk, so why would his body even work the same?

Dinalfos
because rage and fear release a certain degree of different chemical adrenline. There close, but not the same. Abomination doesn't even have the same physiology as Hulk, so why would his body even work the same?

That's not the point at all

If anger doesn't increase his strength, then it cannot be the adrenaline what causes his increase when scared. This whole fear-strength thing was to counter the (false) assumption that Hulk's strength increases with anger only. As such, it makes no sense.

UniOmni
Abom is simply higher on the rung.

Abom 7/10

snoopdogg
Colossus 7/10.

King_Mungi
That's not the point at all

If anger doesn't increase his strength, then it cannot be the adrenaline what causes his increase when scared. This whole fear-strength thing was to counter the (false) assumption that Hulk's strength increases with anger only. As such, it makes no sense.

It is the point

Your body reacts completly different if you experience rage or fear, why would Abomination's body have the same reaction as the Hulk when he clearly doesn't have the same body or same body reactions?. Your body doesn't react the same way as being afraid and being angry. It's like saying all the mutants have the same body and such their reactions are the same. You can't even compare their power/abilities as their not the same person.

Dinalfos
It is the point

Your body reacts completly different if you experience rage or fear, why would Abomination's body have the same reaction as the Hulk when he clearly doesn't have the same body or same body reactions?. Your body doesn't react the same way as being afraid and being angry. It's like saying all the mutants have the same body and such their reactions are the same. You can't even compare their power/abilities as their not the same person.

I know all that. But the point of the Hulk character was exaggerated realism. Everything that fear and anger do for a human, is amplified to the extreme. It's fictional, but at least it's a logical expansion. Abom's fear induced increase needs some more explaining. Why only fear? What is it that prevents him from getting the same reaction when angered?

Btw, it's safe to assume that basic human physiology applies to most people/mutants. At least things like adrenaline and such.

King_Mungi
I know all that. But the point of the Hulk character was exaggerated realism. Everything that fear and anger do for a human, is amplified to the extreme. It's fictional, but at least it's a logical expansion. Abom's fear induced increase needs some more explaining. Why only fear? What is it that prevents him from getting the same reaction when angered?

Btw, it's safe to assume that basic human physiology applies to most people/mutants. At least things like adrenaline and such.

Thus far, Abomination's fear increase makes perfect sense as studys have shown fear does increase one's strength in the "fight or flight mode", but won't get the same such as being angry. This is how his body works and this is how he grows stronger, he doesn't have to have the same abilities as Hulk as he isn't him.

Not really, some mutants have organs other mutants/humandon't, have enhanced senses, healing factor, extra limbs, etc. All these will greatly alter one's body systems. Even normal humans bodies can work differently than say to even your brother/sisters. He/she could be more immune to diesases, heal faster, faster metabolism, etc.

Dinalfos
Thus far, Abomination's fear increase makes perfect sense as studys have shown fear does increase one's strength in the "fight or flight mode", but won't get the same such as being angry. This is how his body works and this is how he grows stronger, he doesn't have to have the same abilities as Hulk as he isn't him.

Not really, some mutants have organs other mutants/humandon't, have enhanced senses, healing factor, extra limbs, etc. All these will greatly alter one's body systems. Even normal humans bodies can work differently than say to even your brother/sisters. He/she could be more immune to diesases, heal faster, faster metabolism, etc.

But adrenaline induced strength isn't really a special ability. It's natural, for most people. The same goes for Hulk, except in proportion to whatever level of physical power he may possess. Now, his special ability is that he can get angrier/more excited than normal humans. So I'm wondering: is Abomination able to get more scared than humans?

Sure, but the same basic physiology still applies. You're talking about varying degrees, mostly. There are exceptions, ofcourse. But people like psyclops, Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk do have a lot in common when it comes to, say, adrenaline, healing, durability, strength, hearing, seeing etc. Varying degrees? Yes, ofcourse.

King_Mungi
But adrenaline induced strength isn't really a special ability. It's natural, for most people. The same goes for Hulk, except in proportion to whatever level of physical power he may possess. Now, his special ability is that he can get angrier/more excited than normal humans. So I'm wondering: is Abomination able to get more scared than humans?

Sure, but the same basic physiology still applies. You're talking about varying degrees, mostly. There are exceptions, ofcourse. But people like psyclops, Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk do have a lot in common when it comes to, say, adrenaline, healing, durability, strength, hearing, seeing etc. Varying degrees? Yes, ofcourse.

No, but gaining super strength from is. Some people (normal people) get higher boosts than others due to their genetic makeup. Such as a mother lifted a car to save a baby due to adrenline, but it all depends on the situation, but does that mean everyone can do that? far from it. No, he probally has the same level of fear, but what he can do with it meaning how his body reacts is vastly altered and unique.

Not really, as no one is the same person so why would Abomination be? He is an exception as he doesn't increase his strength with rage induced adrenlin that much we know. For all we know his fear allows him to unlock mental blocks giving him the strength. Not really, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk, Cyclops have vastly altered bio-chemsistry.

Dinalfos
No, but gaining super strength from is. Some people (normal people) get higher boosts than others due to their genetic makeup. Such as a mother lifted a car to save a baby due to adrenline, but it all depends on the situation, but does that mean everyone can do that? far from it. No, he probally has the same level of fear, but what he can do with it meaning how his body reacts is vastly altered and unique.

Not really, as no one is the same person so why would Abomination be? He is an exception as he doesn't increase his strength with rage induced adrenlin that much we know. For all we know his fear allows him to unlock mental blocks giving him the strength. Not really, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk, Cyclops have vastly altered bio-chemsistry.

Gaining super strength instead of the regular small boost is a variation. They both are about increasing/altering what was already there. So in that respect, all humans are the same. I'm not talking about everyone actually doing the same stuff. But anyway, I'd still like to know the reasoning behind Abom's increase, preferably from the writer. You made your point well, though.

Different bio-chemistry leads to the variations of the same principle. Wolverine heals like the rest of us, except in an advanced way. Hulk and Spiderman have strength, like the rest of us, except more of it. Cyclops mutant powers don't even do much for his physical abilities at all, as far as I know. Furthermore, all of these characters have in common that they experience fear, anger, rage, excitement etc., along with a corresponding escalation in adrenaline.

Dinalfos
I'm off to bed now.

King_Mungi
Gaining super strength instead of the regular small boost is a variation. They both are about increasing/altering what was already there. So in that respect, all humans are the same. I'm not talking about everyone actually doing the same stuff. But anyway, I'd still like to know the reasoning behind Abom's increase, preferably from the writer. You made your point well, though.

Different bio-chemistry leads to the variations of the same principle. Wolverine heals like the rest of us, except in an advanced way. Hulk and Spiderman have strength, like the rest of us, except more of it. Cyclops mutant powers don't even do much for his physical abilities at all, as far as I know. Furthermore, all of these characters have in common that they experience fear, anger, rage, excitement etc., along with a corresponding escalation in adrenaline.

It's not a variation it's a complete different genetic makeup even evident as the way he looks is vastly altered and he has the ability to breath underwater as well. Humans have similar processes, but experience and body makeup are vastly different. You as well, and until we get that information from the writers we won't know the reasoning behind it.

Each person is unique, mutation is evolution, so once again why is Abomination just pidgeon holded to just have Hulk's abilities? Wolverine has enhanced senses we don't have, Hulk can breath in water and his body makeup is far more durable than us, Spider-Man has turned more arachned. Cyclops has altered his optic nerves. Except each person as I mentioned has different reactions to each situation, such as Wolverine would go into a berserk frency, Spider-Man would activate his spider-talons, Hulk would grow stronger, etc.

I'm off to bed now.

Night

also cuidos I thought a civil conversation on this board was almost impossible lately.

Soujaboy
Well I believe that current Colossus has the potential to defeat Abom. Skill, experience, and battle tactics give Colossus the edge in my book.

Colossus 6/10

bigbran
Ok, how would Abomination fight good, if he's scared when he fights?

snoopdogg
Well I believe that current Colossus has the potential to defeat Abom. Skill, experience, and battle tactics give Colossus the edge in my book.

Colossus 6/10 That's what I said in another forum on the same topic. Abom. may be stronger. But Colossus has him beat everywhere else imo. The stronger guys don't always win.

Horrificus
Abomination creams Colossus. Easily.

Abomination has waaaay more experience plus training, than Colossus.

And, yes, Fear can trigger adrenaline dumps. And, whether it does or not, how do we know that the adrenaline is even the chemical trigger for Emil?
Anyway, Abomination has proven himself against top-tier guys. And, I believe we are supposed to be using characters at thier "best".
If that is the case, Emil is smarter, more experienced, stronger, can increase potential strength, more durable and generally nastier.
I just read on of his last battles with Hulk. Savage Hulk. And, Emil trashed him thoroughly.
Emil wins this.

snoopdogg
Other than Hulk. Who has Abom. defeated in a fight?

Brutacus
well euh issn't that feat enough???
I mean has Colossus ever beat hulk???

Horrificus
Silence!!

snoopdogg
Well it seems everybody goes toe to toe with the Hulk. Rhino, Thing, etc. It's a nice feat but Abom. is a Hulk villain so it's to be expected I guess.

Namor and Herc. both destroyed Abom. from what I hear.

Brutacus
Well it seems everybody goes toe to toe with the Hulk. Rhino, Thing, etc. It's a nice feat but Abom. is a Hulk villain so it's to be expected I guess.

Namor and Herc. both destroyed Abom. from what I hear.

Well euh issn't that why he doesn't have much other feats he is a hulk villian.

King_Mungi
Yeah Hercules quite easily beat him with a lightpost and a building fell on him. All happened in the recent Hercules mini

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Horrificus

And, yes, Fear can trigger adrenaline dumps. And, whether it does or not, how do we know that the adrenaline is even the chemical trigger for Emil?
Anyway, Abomination has proven himself against top-tier guys. And, I believe we are supposed to be using characters at thier "best".
If that is the case, Emil is smarter, more experienced, stronger, can increase potential strength, more durable and generally nastier.
I just read on of his last battles with Hulk. Savage Hulk. And, Emil trashed him thoroughly.
Emil wins this.

Can you explain to me where Abom has waaaaay more experience and training than Colossus? I was just wondering considering the fact that Colossus has trained with some of the most skilled fighters and tacticians in his 35+ years of comic history.

More durable, I would like to know where you got this from?

And the best Colossus has shown was fighting toe to toe with Gladiator, one of the physically most powerful beings in the MU. wink

bigbran

Namor and Herc. both destroyed Abom. from what I hear. Wonder man also did it.

Those were all weak Aboms though.

The rare feat that not that many people mention, was when a weak Surfer beat Classic Abom (the one that stomped Hulk), in h2h.

snoopdogg
I can't wait for the last arc of Astonishing X-men. I hear Colossus kicks alot of @ss in it.

snoopdogg
Wonder man also did it.

Those were all weak Aboms though.

The rare feat that not that many people mention, was when a weak Surfer beat Classic Abom (the one that stomped Hulk), in h2h. I remember that also. Silver Surfers first solo series Norrin kicked his @ss while weakened.

Brutacus
Can you explain to me where Abom has waaaaay more experience and training than Colossus? I was just wondering considering the fact that Colossus has trained with some of the most skilled fighters and tacticians in his 35+ years of comic history.

And the best Colossus has shown was fighting toe to toe with Gladiator, one of the physically most powerful beings in the MU. wink

Euh didn't cannonbal also beat gladiator, or K.O. him or something???

I mean many characters beat gladiator, iff I was him I woudn't have much convidence left.

bigbran
I remember that also. Silver Surfers first solo series Norrin kicked his @ss while weakened. Need scans to refresh yourself? I just want to post scans for some reason... So here it goes.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3897/silversurfer1219yw4.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5774/silversurfer1220qo3.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2044/silversurfer1221kw8.jpg
Surfer ended up doing something to his mind, but it's obvious who the winner was in h2h. Surfer just didn't want to steep down to his level.

Plus, in that issue also, Abom made a couple references to him stomping Hulk.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Brutacus
iff I was him I woudn't have much convidence left. This is actually pretty funny. big grin

snoopdogg
Need scans to refresh yourself? I just want to post scans for some reason... If you want. But I have the issue in the long box.

King_Mungi
The rare feat that not that many people mention, was when a weak Surfer beat Classic Abom (the one that stomped Hulk), in h2h.

I have that comic, Silver Surfer #12 (SS was weakened by magic)

I even mentioned this feat in other threads as well cool

Brutacus
This is actually pretty funny. big grin

Well wouldn't you????
I mean he can do almost everything he wants iff he has enough convidence, so before he fights someone who allready beat him, he should stand infront of a mirror and say stuff like.

"Come on Gladiator you can do it come on man you're the man, beside's nobody has a better mohawk like you.
So dude yeah you can do it kick his ass, look at you're muscles, dude you're a handsome guy.
Now go out there and kick his ass.
Last time well he was lucky so dude go go go you can do it yes you can you know it."

Or something like it, it's the only way he can win from someone who beaten him, I think.

snoopdogg
I though Norrin was weakend cause he ran into the barrier that Galactus put around Earth so he could not escape? I think there was magic involved after that though.

Soujaboy
Euh didn't cannonbal also beat gladiator, or K.O. him or something???

I mean many characters beat gladiator, iff I was him I woudn't have much convidence left.

The same could be said about the Hulk and those who have defeated him.

Brutacus

Does hulk strenght come from his convidence???
I mean come on iff someone kicked you're ass, and you had to face him again would you still have the same convidence like last time before you got beaten?

Soujaboy
Does hulk strenght come from his convidence???
I mean come on iff someone kicked you're ass, and you had to face him again would you still have the same convidence like last time before you got beaten?

What does that have to do with the fact that Gladiator has low showings as does the Hulk? confused

Brutacus
What does that have to do with the fact that Gladiator has low showings as does the Hulk? confused
Don't know good question big grin .
I guess I lost if there for a moment was to busy with gladiator I guess confused .

Horrificus

First of all... Silence!!

Now, onto business:

By the time Emil was transformed into the Abomination, in 1967, he was already a seasoned Russian Spy and Soldier for many, many years.

Piotr Became an X-Man as a teenager in 1975 with NO experience in anything, other than Polishing his steely, um, "thing".

Emil then went from fighting the Marvel Super-Heavies on a regular basis since 1967, (which Colossus has not really done too much of), to interstellar battles as a "Herald" of sorts, and then back to Earth again.

Thus, the "Experience Detail".

Durability? A skinny, second-rate speedster was able to almost kill Colossus with "knives". And, again when he was heated and frozen, as metal will do.

And, once again... Silence!!

Oh, and Gladiator sucks.

Brutacus
First of all... Silence!!

Now, onto business:

By the time Emil was transformed into the Abomination, in 1967, he was already a seasoned Russian Spy and Soldier for many, many years.

Piotr Became an X-Man as a teenager in 1975 with NO experience in anything, other than Polishing his steely, um, "thing".

Emil then went from fighting the Marvel Super-Heavies on a regular basis since 1967, (which Colossus has not really done too much of), to interstellar battles as a "Herald" of sorts, and then back to Earth again.

Thus, the "Experience Detail".

Durability? A skinny, second-rate speedster was able to almost kill Colossus with "knives". And, again when he was heated and frozen, as metal will do.

And, once again... Silence!!

Oh, and Gladiator sucks.

He doesn't suck he got a freaking Mohawk, how can he suck, and he has a cape, every hero should have one.

Horrificus
That isn't a Mohawk!
While Gladiator was a Herald of Galactus, big G made his hair that way, so Gladiator could also be used as a "Butt Brush".

Brutacus
That isn't a Mohawk!
While Gladiator was a Herald of Galactus, big G made his hair that way, so Gladiator could also be used as a "Butt Brush".

A butt brush????
That's not a butt brush it's way to short man, it stings.

Accel
The same could be said about just about every one really.

The thing is though, Gladiator has quite possibly one of the worst track records in comics, despite his power.

tkitna
Abomination 7/10

Colossus has never impressed me and I think he gets way to much respect.

playa1258
Abomination kills him. Emil is Stronger tougher more experienced and is utterly ruthless.

Grimm22
Originally posted by playa1258
Abomination kills him. Emil is Stronger tougher more experienced and is utterly ruthless.

More experienced? No

Tougher? No

However he is a lot stronger and has a healing factor and whatnot.

Metalmanx

Exactly.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by tkitna
Abomination 7/10

Colossus has never impressed me and I think he gets way to much respect.

Obviously, not NEARLY enough respect. erm

Colossus wins the majority. I have seen nothing so far that would lead me to believe Abom can take down Colossus, while on the other hand, I have seen many reasons as to why Colossus would defeat Abom.

Brutacus
Abomination stronger , smarter, and he was a spy so I'm pretty sure he got some good skills, and he has a healing factor, he should be able to beat colossus.

Metalmanx
Abom has a base strength and that's it, correct? Unless we're diving into this fear-makes-him-stronger Abom. Which doesn't make any sense. If you're afraid, then you're not going to fight NEARLY as well, which means you still get your ass kicked. Not that it matters, I really don't see him being much stronger than Colossus if at all really.

Besides chemical and book smarts, Colossus is much smarter than Abom fighting wise. Colossus is a much better fighter (having trained with Cyclops, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler for as long as he's been an X-Man), much faster, much more agile, a MUCH better tactician/strategist, more durable...

Along with being the powerhouse on the X-men's side, Colossus was built to take out people either his strength or stronger. Which he's done on several occasions, even when his opponents was far superior in strength. His fighting skills easily won him the victory over these stronger opponents.

Need I go on?

Jyppe
I was thinking, that is Colossus one of the most durable earth born heroes in MU? I mean he has withstood Wolverine's claws and etc. I can remember when his skin was harmed last time.

Btw, anyone can help me to find the latest issue where Wolverine tries to use his claws on Colossus. (I know there are at least 2 occasions)

snoopdogg
The only time I remember Wolverine using his claws on Colossus was Annual #6. Both guys were mind controled at the time so I don't think either guy remember it.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Abom has a base strength and that's it, correct? Unless we're diving into this fear-makes-him-stronger Abom. Which doesn't make any sense. If you're afraid, then you're not going to fight NEARLY as well, which means you still get your ass kicked. Not that it matters, I really don't see him being much stronger than Colossus if at all really.

Besides chemical and book smarts, Colossus is much smarter than Abom fighting wise. Colossus is a much better fighter (having trained with Cyclops, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler for as long as he's been an X-Man), much faster, much more agile, a MUCH better tactician/strategist, more durable...

Along with being the powerhouse on the X-men's side, Colossus was built to take out people either his strength or stronger. Which he's done on several occasions, even when his opponents was far superior in strength. His fighting skills easily won him the victory over these stronger opponents.

Need I go on?

Clearly you've never seen a cornered man or animal fight.

Abom is stronger and more durable.

Colossus is on a team!!

There's a reason for that.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
Clearly you've never seen a cornered man or animal fight. Have you seen Colossus go into a rage? He's killed f*ckers before.

Abom is stronger and more durable. Stronger yea. More durable? Prove it.

Colossus is on a team!!

There's a reason for that. What difference does that make? Alot of bricks are on a team. That means nothing.

capt it up
abom not more durable becuase logan was able to stabb him.

Horrificus
Again:

Emil wins this.

And, bull****! Colossus has been cut a lot more than Emil.

snoopdogg
Abom. has never defeated a top tier other than Hulk. Namor, Wonderman, Herc. Weakened Norrin Radd.....

Abom does not have better training than Colossus. Abom is a guy who just walks into a fight and tries to smash sh!t.

Soujaboy
Abom. has never defeated a top tier other than Hulk. Namor, Wonderman, Herc. Weakened Norrin Radd.....

Abom does not have better training than Colossus. Abom is a guy who just walks into a fight and tries to smash sh!t.

Yep, that sounds about right.

newjak86

Abom does not have better training than Colossus. Abom is a guy who just walks into a fight and tries to smash sh!t. Umm sme of those guys are pretty good top tier strength guys some of whom are far stonger than Colussus is.

Although Piotr does have better training then Emil but Emil has been in enough fights not to be overtaken in pure skill to easily.

Grimm22

No duh no expression

But so is Savage Hulk, and for all of his efforts, Ben could never beat him.

Same situation here, except its Abomination and Pitor

bigbran

Abom does not have better training than Colossus. Abom is a guy who just walks into a fight and tries to smash sh!t. Didn't Abom get his ass kicked by all of them?

Soljer
Colossus wins the majority, but the Abomination COULD beat Piotr.

snoopdogg
No duh no expression

Same situation here, except its Abomination and Pitor But Savage Hulk>Abomination.

Colossus>Thing.

Soljer
Didn't Abom get his ass kicked by all of them?

That is what he pointed out. Abomination beat hulk, but NOT Namor, Wonderman, Hercules, or a WEAK Silver Surfer.

snoopdogg
Didn't Abom get his ass kicked by all of them? Yea. I suppose I should have been more specific.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Soljer
That is what he pointed out. Abomination beat hulk, but NOT Namor, Wonderman, Hercules, or a WEAK Silver Surfer.

And, how has Colossus done against these guys? Oh, that's right, he usually fights with his little X-pals helping out.
Big shiny sissy.

Soujaboy
No duh no expression

Same situation here, except its Abomination and Pitor

But your forgetting something.....

Savage Hulk>>>>>>Abom

Colossus>Thing

Metalmanx
Colossus wins the majority, but the Abomination COULD beat Piotr.

Of course. It's ENTIRELY possible. Just more likely that Colossus will win the majority.

Grimm22
But Savage Hulk>Abomination.

Colossus>Thing.

Nope no

Savage Hulk > Abomination

Savage Hulk >>> Thing

Thing = Colossus

Except for Durability they are even in nearly everything, although Ben is tougher (more will power) and has more skills

Soujaboy
Nope no

Savage Hulk > Abomination

Savage Hulk >>> Thing

Thing = Colossus

Except for Durability they are even in nearly everything, although Ben is tougher (more will power) and has more skills

Thing does not equal Colossus.

Strength - Colossus

Durability - Colossus

Skill - stalemate, or slight edge to Thing

Speed- Colossus

Agility - Colossus

Reflexes - Colossus

Toughness(or will power) - After Colossus return and the rage incident, I say their equal.

So overall Colossus>Thing

Grimm22
Thing does not equal Colossus.

Strength - Colossus

Durability - Colossus

Skill - stalemate, or slight edge to Thing

Speed- Colossus

Agility - Colossus

Reflexes - Colossus

Toughness(or will power) - After Colossus return and the rage incident, I say their equal.

So overall Colossus>Thing

No no expression

Strength = Even

Durability - Colossus

Skill - Thing

Speed - Even or slight slight edge to Pitor

Agility - Colossus

Reflexes - Even

Toughness - Ben, dosent mean Pitor isnt tough, its just that Ben is tougher

Dinalfos
No, Colossus is tougher than Ben.

Soujaboy
No no expression

Strength = Even

Durability - Colossus

Skill - Thing

Speed - Even or slight slight edge to Pitor

Agility - Colossus

Reflexes - Even

Toughness - Ben, dosent mean Pitor isnt tough, its just that Ben is tougher

No offense Ben, but that list is sort of Biased.

Soujaboy
No, Colossus is tougher than Ben.

At least we agree on one thing.

Horrificus
At least we agree on one thing.

Collossus is tougher than Ben?
I remember Champion beating the absolute crap out of Collossus, and knocking him out. And then Thing taking the same beating, but going on and on, until Champion ended it.

Anybody else remember that?

Dinalfos
Yes, I remember that. I also remember Thing cracking one of Champion's ribs. Champion could've wasted him, if he wasn't so desperately looking for a challenge. Thing kept getting up only because Champion allowed him to.

The other fighters, including Thor, Sasquatch and Colossus, apparently lacked the right mentality. But still, Ben's attitude is what saves him, not his physical toughness.

nimbus006
Strength- Even

Speed/Reflexes- Colussus slightly

Agility- Colussus slightly

Durability- Colussus

Fighting skill- Thing

Heart/will power- Thing

Toughness- Thing

I say Colussus and Thing split 5/10. It's a classic case of Colusus having all the talent, but Thing matching him with heart, and will power.

As for Abomination vs. Colussus - Abomination 6/10

Soljer
Not that it matters for this thread, since thing isn't even IN it, but:

Strength - Colossus

Durability - Colossus

Skill - Even, or slight edge to Colossus. I'd rather train with the Xmen for most of my life than be a pretty good boxer.

Speed - Colossus

Agility - Colossus

Reflexes - Colossus

Toughness - Ben. Thing always has had the heart.

Matters little - Colossus is superior to the Thing.

Metalmanx
Alright, this thread is getting off-topic. Colossus is a bit superior to Thing. There. The fight would still be amazing, but that's just the way it is.

Anyway. Colossus wins the majority.

Soujaboy
Not that it matters for this thread, since thing isn't even IN it, but:

Strength - Colossus

Durability - Colossus

Skill - Even, or slight edge to Colossus. I'd rather train with the Xmen for most of my life than be a pretty good boxer.

Speed - Colossus

Agility - Colossus

Reflexes - Colossus

Toughness - Ben. Thing always has had the heart.

Matters little - Colossus is superior to the Thing.

That sounds about right

snoopdogg
Collossus is tougher than Ben?
I remember Champion beating the absolute crap out of Collossus, and knocking him out. And then Thing taking the same beating, but going on and on, until Champion ended it.

Anybody else remember that? I remember Thing haven a broken jaw, blood running out of his mouth, spending months in the hospital, broken limbs etc. The ref. stopped the fight cause he thought Colossus could not longer defend himself. Colossus did not quit the fight. If anything the ref. should have stopped the Thing/Champion but he did not. Which can be expected cause it was a Thing comic.

Dinalfos
Colossus collapsed.

(Try saying that ten times fast)

harri
isnt abonination in the200 tonn level?

Dinalfos
There is no level like that.

harri
thats what swanku tuna and jugg said and galan so i was just asking

Dinalfos
Well, they are wrong wink

harri
ye

Maestro
200 tons is his base level, but 200tons isn't a level just comes into the 100 ton category

Dinalfos
200 tons is false estimation based on the false assumption that Hulk can lift exactly or slightly in excess of 100 tons at base.

snoopdogg
Colossus can lift 3000 tons.

colossulrage
colossus beats him down

Bentley
Question: Has Abomination ever beaten any high-level brick?

snoopdogg
He had Namor beat underwater once, then Namor had some help to get a edge on him. Other than that, no.

Colossus-Big C
no but he gives a calm hulk trouble since a calm hulk lifts only 100tons

Bentley
He had Namor beat underwater once, then Namor had some help to get a edge on him. Other than that, no.

Well, that's more than enough to murder Colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, that's more than enough to murder Colossus. Stalemateing Gladiator>beating Namor.

Bentley
Stalemateing Gladiator>beating Namor.

Nah, Namor is not nearly the jobber Gladiator was (current Gladiator is respected).

Colossus-Big C
even hercules cant beat colossus that easy they fought before
colossus also knocked down king hyperion and wrecked ordo
that alone is enough said

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus also knocked down king hyperion

king hyperion isn't canon

Colossus-Big C
scathan isnt cannon but people still bring up his feat no?

Bentley
colossus also knocked down king hyperion and wrecked ordo

Colossus grace is that he can hang with stronger opponents, but hanging won't get him the win against Blonski. Abom ftw.

Colossus-Big C
he already beat him in comics though

Bentley

Abom suckz smile

Scans?

Colossus-Big C
in his respect thread

Silent Master

With help from an entire X-team.

I didn't know this thread was X-men vs Abomination.

Bentley
The respect thread is a mess, someone should revamp it.

snoopdogg
he already beat him in comics though Colossus bashed his face in iirc.

Silent Master
Colossus bashed his face in iirc.

With help from an entire X-team.

Colossus-Big C
he was the only one going physical with him though

Silent Master
So the X-team just stood there?

Colossus-Big C
they were annoying him with there attacks

Silent Master
IOW, they were actively attacking him.

snoopdogg
he was the only one going physical with him though Yep, he bashed Emills cranium in something fierce.

Bentley
Put the scans up, I need the ultimate proof of Abom being a jobber.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>