are we doomed much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
I find it sadly ironic that the as the smartest man ever, einstein paved the way for the stupidest idea ever, that of a nuclear weapon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/f/fb/250px-Trinity_shot_color.jpg

We now have more than enough nukes that if used could and would wipe out all of humanity and cause an irreparable destruction of this spherical world of ours that is suspended in the midst of all darkness.

No one should have them, Everyone wants them.

whoever said stupidity wasn't synonymous with humanity was a liar .

roll eyes (sarcastic)

sad

§P0oONY
Sounds like bullshit to me...

Lyna303
if he didn't do it for the americans, then germany would've gotten there first...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lyna303
if he didn't do it for the americans, then germany would've gotten there first...

You're really stupid.... He did nothing for the Americans...

Lyna303
yes he did...

§P0oONY
yes he did...

LIES!

I think you may be thinking of Marie Curie.

Punkyhermy
and with this state of mind, we are where we are now. where will will be with this, i fear to think of.
erm
sad

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
and with this state of mind, we are where we are now. where will will be with this, i fear to think of.
erm
sad

We are pretty much in a peaceful situation except for minor wars here and there, which have nothing to do with nuclear weapons.. Nothing will happen unless North Korea **** with everyone. Then I feel they'll just be crushed...

Lyna303

§P0oONY

Lyna303

§P0oONY
Nah, this thread should stay here.... As it really has no point.

Lyna303

~Kongu_Dude~
ermmsrug

Mr Parker
I dont think there is anything to worry about on who has them.the world has had them for 60 years now and since they dropped the atom bomb nobody has used them since so I think its safe to say since it never has happened since it never will either.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I dont think there is anything to worry about on who has them.the world has had them for 60 years now and since they dropped the atom bomb nobody has used them since so I think its safe to say since it never has happened since it never will either.

It already has happened. If the intention to use these weapons wasn't there, why would every nation scramble for nuclear power anyway?

If the situation arises, they will be used. This much is a given. Sooner or later, that has yet to be seen.

erm

Lana
I find it ironic and hypocritical that the only country to ever use a nuke is trying to get all other countries to get rid of theirs.

TheKingofKINGS!
We're screwed.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lana
I find it ironic and hypocritical that the only country to ever use a nuke is trying to get all other countries to get rid of theirs.

exactly.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
They're not trying to disarm other western countries... Just those eastern folk. stick out tongue

lord xyz

Punkyhermy
no expression

teddy siggy...

Mr. Bacon
depends on what north korea decides to do with theyre newfound power. Who knows what the madman Ho Chi Minh will do next. It was inevitable due to the curiosity of man that they would be created so theres no point in arguing that point.

AOR
erm
sad

3 letters: M.A.D.

As long as there are sane people, they will be M.A.D.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
depends on what north korea decides to do with theyre newfound power. Who knows what the madman Ho Chi Minh will do next. It was inevitable due to the curiosity of man that they would be created so theres no point in arguing that point.

hmm...I'd think that their intentions with theses weapons are pretty clear. Just the making of these bombs is proof enough that they intend to possibly use them if the need arises. Now the 'need arises' part is debatable and relative because different situations are interpreted as necessary of such action for different people. They may use them today, they may use them years later. But the fact remains that the intention of using them is there. erm

As for curiosity, I'd say why the curiosity in building things lethal to humanity? Its ironic stupidity to use genius to built destructive instruments instead of using that knowledge for the good and advancement of mankind.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by AOR
3 letters: M.A.D.

As long as there are sane people, they will be M.A.D.

erm.. confused

Mr. Bacon
hmm...I'd think that their intentions with theses weapons are pretty clear. Just the making of these bombs is proof enough that they intend to possibly use them if the need arises. Now the 'need arises' part is debatable and relative because different situations are interpreted as necessary of such action for different people. They may use them today, they may use them years later. But the fact remains that the intention of using them is there. erm

As for curiosity, I'd say why the curiosity in building things lethal to humanity? Its ironic stupidity to use genius to built destructive instruments instead of using that knowledge for the good and advancement of mankind.
true i agree with the first part, as for the second, lethal to humanity they may be but they indicate power, a mortal enemy of man itself erm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
I find it ironic and hypocritical that the only country to ever use a nuke is trying to get all other countries to get rid of theirs. And that wasn't even a nuke we dropped. Nukes are a lot worse

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
true i agree with the first part, as for the second, lethal to humanity they may be but they indicate power, a mortal enemy of man itself erm

true but,

"with great power comes great responsibilty"

Mr. Bacon
indeed it does yes

Ultraman Baltan
Just calm down and watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY67cYJDc9s
Listen to the rant in the middle. THIS is why America needs those bombs. Because Dennis Leary said so.

Strangelove
I find it sadly ironic that the as the smartest man ever, einstein paved the way for the stupidest idea ever, that of a nuclear weapon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/f/fb/250px-Trinity_shot_color.jpg

We now have more than enough nukes that if used could and would wipe out all of humanity and cause an irreparable destruction of this spherical world of ours that is suspended in the midst of all darkness.

No one should have them, Everyone wants them.

whoever said stupidity wasn't synonymous with humanity was a liar .

roll eyes (sarcastic)

sad There are enough nukes in current existence to wipe out the world about 20 times over...ermm

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Strangelove
There are enough nukes in current existence to wipe out the world about 20 times over...ermm

blowupfear

Mr. Bacon
laughing stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.