the "PHEASANT" GAME...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

st@rlight
i will start with the letter a. then the next one must make a word beggining with it. the next after must make a word wich must start with the last letters of the previous word
confused , the next after him/her must also do the same thing 'till there cannot be made any other word starting with the last two letter of the previous (it's called "to close"wink(for example: a- airplane- nerve- vermin- initial...) . then you take the letter b and do the same thing... (you take letters in the alfabetic order)... you must not decline nouns or adjectives, and verbs must be written only at the infinitive form. hope you understood confused . if you have any questions ask me.smile
PS. the one who couldn't make the word it is a PHEASANT smile. (he will write the next letter). in the first turn you can't close someone smile.

a...

~Kongu_Dude~
*Posts because no one else does* thumbsup

Syren
Originally posted by st@rlight
i will start with the letter a. then the next one must make a word beggining with it. the next after must make a word wich must start with the last letters of the previous word
confused , the next after him/her must also do the same thing 'till there cannot be made any other word starting with the last two letter of the previous (it's called "to close"wink(for example: a- airplane- nerve- vermin- initial...) . then you take the letter b and do the same thing... (you take letters in the alfabetic order)... you must not decline nouns or adjectives, and verbs must be written only at the infinitive form. hope you understood confused . if you have any questions ask me.smile
PS. the one who couldn't make the word it is a PHEASANT smile. (he will write the next letter). in the first turn you can't close someone smile.

a...

accident

(Plus, you could have added another word after 'initial')

st@rlight
yes, but it was an example.smile

st@rlight
ok. i begin: animal (you must make a word begining with the last 2 letters - al...)

Jack of Blades
altogether
S

Syren
Originally posted by st@rlight
ok. i begin: animal (you must make a word begining with the last 2 letters - al...)

I already begun with 'accident', see above shrug

I also think it would be a good idea to copy and paste the other answers and then add yours, like so;

animal - altogether - eradicate

st@rlight
sorry confused . i am sure drunkbig grin.

st@rlight
Originally posted by Syren
I already begun with 'accident', see above shrug

I also think it would be a good idea to copy and paste the other answers and then add yours, like so;

animal - altogether - eradicate yes, it is a good idea

st@rlight
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator

silver_tears
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange

st@rlight
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general

Syren
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside

I like this, it's pretty darn cool big grin

~Kongu_Dude~
I dont get it. dontgetit

st@rlight
it' very very very simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must make words with the last two letters from the previous word!!!!!!!!!!doh.
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate

Strangelove
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid

~Kongu_Dude~
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho -

Strangelove
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter

~Kongu_Dude~
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm -

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - nono ermm isn't a word...you're a pheasant!

st@rlight
right!!!!! you see... it's simple smile
next letter: animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - banner (kongu dude is pheasant big grin)

Marth18
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - banner - erection (HAHAHA)

Spearhead
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - banner - erection - one

Marth18
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - banner - erection - one - next

st@rlight
i wait a pheasant comin... smile

st@rlight
i modify a little the rules: when you cannot make any word, you make the word begining with the last letter from the last word. (you are still a pheasant).

Marth18
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - banner - erection - one - neither

st@rlight
animal - altogether - eradicate - terminator- orange - general - alongside - determinate - tepid- idicho - hotter - ermm - banner - erection - one - neither - erratic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.