amanda's POTC rant spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
OMG ! I CAN'T BELEIVE MY NORRIE'S GONNA DIE B/C OF BUDGET CUTS WTF!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH GOD HAVE I PISSED OFF LATELY...THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LovelyOne
Didnt know your name was amanda nice namesmile

also dont worry its not a cold hearted way both charatcers die..they willingly die as hero's

although I do understand how you feel..It was horrible watching Jack willingly die to save everyone..not knowing if he was gonna come back or not

sailorleo
no jack i always had confidence in....but norrie, i he doesn't get laid so help me, i will fly over and smack T and T myself....or better yet...

LovelyOne
LMAO aww..he will get laid..he probably has already

sailorleo
i don't think so T and T don't love him that much....grrrz

ivebeendepped43
..............i like your name, sailor. its pretty.

sailorleo
no no no, my name's besides the point! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL I'M GONNA LOOK FORWARD TO IS HOW SEXY NORRIE'S GONNA LOOK WHEN HE DIES! *sighs* it comes to this

evilm0nki3
I have faith in Ted & Terry! Norrington is a good man,... deep down.. somehwere.. and in the end, if he does die, he is going to die as a good man. Like saving Elizabeth or fighting for something good..

You'll be proud of himbig grin lol

sailorleo
only if he confesses his love to her, b/c (im pulling a lovelyone here) he LOVES SHE AND I COULD GO INTO A RANT PROVING THIS TOO, BUT I WONT..maybe

evilm0nki3
Oh yeah. He should tell her he loves her. That would be sweet. big grin

ivebeendepped43
Norrie wont die!!

sailorleo
he also should get laid by a hooker IMO....

evilm0nki3
haha jack could let him have scarlett and gisellesmile

sailorleo
yeah and this makes me feel better for like two seconds *sigh* it isn't fair, and yes i know life isn't fair...

shannstar79
laughing
a hooker: like Gesille and Scarlett
now that would be funny if they came on to Norrie

ivebeendepped43
that would b hilarious!

LovelyOne
Norri did murder Lizzies dad remember lol..he's gonna look like a friggin hero for saving Liz

sailorleo
huh our talking about our version of three...?

ivebeendepped43
i think we're talking about the ACTUAL version here. Liz's dad lives

LovelyOne
no in the draft script he murders her father right?? well is behind it anyway

sailorleo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GphWh2VEa08 ...i cna't believe i just made this last night for him too....*cries*

PirateDiva
Awwwww Love it's OK!! I Know it hurts but u have to be Strong!! lol!!

sailorleo
i'm tired of being strong! *sits down*

PirateDiva
Oh LoVe Its gonna Be ok!! No Worries!!!

sailorleo
no ish not! ya'll get what you wanted but as typical, not amanda.....i'm like dorothy in the wizard of oz, there's nothing in that bag for me...and this time the wizard nor glinda helps....

sailorleo
*sarcasm* feel the love guys....

sailorleo
sorry i'm growing impacient, any one wanna hear me rant?

sailorleo
i know ya'll couldn't give a flying ****, but i'm still very upset about norrie dying and don't get me wrong im happy for all those J/L shippers out there...gah im pissed....

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by sailorleo
he also should get laid by a hooker IMO....

really would u rather see norrie sleeping with hookers and catching herpes?? lol

sailorleo
no not really but it beats out death by a little

Chiki Mina
well...norrie is middle aged i believe, is it possible he was married or somthing im sure he has experince but not as much as jack lol

sailorleo
nah i don't know, i thikn he spent a lot of time wanting elizabeth as creepy as that actually is.

Chiki Mina
hmmm...isnt there any guy who doesnt fall in love wih liz?

sailorleo
...uh...gibbs?

Chiki Mina
so far...

sailorleo
yeah...so depressed

Chiki Mina
not to put u more down by asking this..but how does norrie die?

sailorleo
not eniterly sure, but he's probably gonna sacrifice himself for liz *mutters curses*

Chiki Mina
well maybe not only liz...how about jack and his crew..im sure norrie will come to his senses andrealizes that bucket head is an eunich lunatic..

sailorleo
yeah hopefully

Chiki Mina
it will be ok

sailorleo
it would be ok if get to go to the premiere, i mean that will probably be the only time i'll ever get to see him....*sniff*

PIRATES=SEX
Were do you live amanda(sorry if you dont want me useing your name im just getting a bit tierd of calling people by thier usernames lol)

Surreal_44
I'm not sure where this idea is that Norrington is going to die because of budget cuts...

There's always a chance that Norrington will die, but I'm not so sure, especially with some of the spoilers I've been catching wind of here and there.

I think it's quite possible that he is going to become captain of the Flying Dutchman. If you look at it, Norrington has stronger ties to Davy than Will or Jack.

Also, Norrington did NOT kill Elizabeth's father. He is shocked to when Davy hints at the murder, and his reaction to finding the body speaks of horror.

What Norrington does say in the leaked script is something like (to DJ): "Who did it? You?"

And DJ responds, "Perhaps you did."

James obviously didn't do it...but DJ seems to be hinting that James is partially responsible for it. Perhaps by going along with Beckett and Mercer?

It all leads to James' redemption. The death of the mentor generally leads that way. Swann is James' mentor...usually the character who loses their mentor begins to find their way again (because they are forced to).

From what I have been hearing, I do not think that James is going to die. big grin Which of course makes me extremely happy.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I'm not sure where this idea is that Norrington is going to die because of budget cuts...

There's always a chance that Norrington will die, but I'm not so sure, especially with some of the spoilers I've been catching wind of here and there.

I think it's quite possible that he is going to become captain of the Flying Dutchman. If you look at it, Norrington has stronger ties to Davy than Will or Jack.

Also, Norrington did NOT kill Elizabeth's father. He is shocked to when Davy hints at the murder, and his reaction to finding the body speaks of horror.

What Norrington does say in the leaked script is something like (to DJ): "Who did it? You?"

And DJ responds, "Perhaps you did."

James obviously didn't do it...but DJ seems to be hinting that James is partially responsible for it. Perhaps by going along with Beckett and Mercer?

It all leads to James' redemption. The death of the mentor generally leads that way. Swann is James' mentor...usually the character who loses their mentor begins to find their way again (because they are forced to).

From what I have been hearing, I do not think that James is going to die. big grin Which of course makes me extremely happy.

i dont have any info, but everything i've heard points to norri dying. However, i dont think it would be necessary to the story.

its true that both Davy Jones and Norrington regard themselves as pawns of Beckett and the Eitc, at least at the start of 3. davy jones is obviously not happy working for them, since he was only conned into by his heart falling into their hands.

norrington on the other hand is very jaded and disillusioned at this point. he's given everything and lost everything because of a woman, and he's very cynical right now. he wants to survive. just like jack and everyone else. he's just chosen the wrong side for the moment.

i think he will get some redemption... but i cant see how they would do that aside from him dying to save Elizabeth or something (not that she really deserves it, but whatever)...

i dont think he will be captain. he has no ties to Tia Dalma, she doesn't even know he exists. so why would she choose him? it seems very doubtful in my book.
plus, Will is going to be falling with Davy Jones apparently, and be chilling with him for a while. the writers mentioned quite clearly that the W/L love story is going to mirror the Davy Jones story.

anyhow, i would love it if norri didnt die, but somehow that doesnt seem too possible at the moment. but theres always another bend in the road

Surreal_44
I don't know if you have to have ties to Tia to become the Flying Dutchman captain. *shrugs* We'll see when the movie comes out, but it's one of those pesky rumors floating around that might be totally, partially, not, true. big grin

As far as Norrington being jaded...you bet he is. He did everything noble and good that Will and Jack did at the end of the first movie...and he ended up with nothing. Norrington didn't get the girl...he didn't really get a ship, since one of his pretty ships was blown up, and he lost quite a few men from the pirate attacks.

As for choosing the 'wrong' side, I think that Norrington chose the side that would serve him best. Will and Jack certainly didn't seem concerned about HIS fate when they were fighting over the chest. Norrington had to look out for himself, therefore. And I don't think he knew up until he meets Beckett just what kind of person he's decided to tie himself too.

That's where the redemption will come in later. I just hope he doesn't die from it.

katelovespirate
we'll see.

lets just admit everyone in these films are pirates, when it comes down to it.

they all have their treasure, and they are willing to betray anyone, give up anything, manipulate anyone, to get it. no one is worse than the other, except beckett because he represents big business. big grin

seriously,

Will- Elizabeth, and now his father
Liz- her perfect happily ever after
Jack- the pearl, and freedom
swann- elizabeth's safety
norri- his life back

etc...

so at some point, they are ALL making sketchy alliances. i dont blame norri at all.

its every man for himself in this game.

i think the 3rd movie is going to be a climax and a sudden change of this standard. like, they are all backstabbing and betraying and doing whatever they have to, to get what they want---- and then suddenly, dramatically, one (or all) of them will make an unexpected sacrifice on behalf of another character they care about.

ivebeendepped43
dang u guys write a lot!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LMAO aww..he will get laid..he probably has already

yes-since he became a pirate, getting laid is probably one of his main priorities--which brings us back to j/l--curiousity?? come on! just another word for "let's go in your cabin, lock the door, and have sex till we just can't reproduce no more!" please liz-don't hide your feelings for too long for jack might get laid with giselle-ewww. she's BUTT UGLY!!
( Y ) <<<<<<<I'm talking BUTT UGLY>>>>>>> ( Y )

but he doesn't care, jack just wants a woman to call his own. something to be proud of-ANYWAY-it's a potc forum----not a "jack getting laid to butt ugly women" forum. sorry

ivebeendepped43
lol haha! im sry, that was funny 2 me

Chiki Mina
i dunno but i just got lost lol

ivebeendepped43
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.