My show off thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BornToRule

masterkit

IceJaw
The one in the corner's the original, right?

Good work thumb up

BornToRule
Originally posted by masterkit
You Already Made This In The Artwork Forum confused

what are you talking about????

masterkit
i think that i thought i was in the sig thread srry big grin

vrempire
Hi BornToRule,
that looks really good and real. Love the fire effect...
What software and tools that you use?

BornToRule
"Hi BornToRule,
What software and tools that you use?"

i use photshop cs2 with no extra stuff added. it takes a lot of time and dedication to learn how to do but its worth all the trouble.

here comes another one i made just today

BornToRule
i take it tha no one liked my photoshop art since i got no comments on the beetle

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by BornToRule
"Hi BornToRule,
What software and tools that you use?"

i use photshop cs2 with no extra stuff added. it takes a lot of time and dedication to learn how to do but its worth all the trouble.

here comes another one i made just today

holy f*ck faint

Bespin Bart
Heh, nice work!

Lana
...actually?

That sort of stuff is incredibly easy and basic to do.

BornToRule
Originally posted by Lana
...actually?

That sort of stuff is incredibly easy and basic to do.

yea it is kinda basic and i just want to ask: have you done that kinda of work? in case you havent, do it! try to make a car look good and then we can talk. it takes hours of searching for the right bumpers and stuff on the web and hours to make em fit proper.

"but sorry for being an incompetent looser who dont know nothing of art and dont have the skill to paint by hand"

Lana
Oh, I do all sorts of stuff like that, and have been for years.

I'm not saying you don't do it well, just that it's very simple to do. It's a good basis for learning photomanipulation techniques.

Eternal Turmoil
I could probably do that without much research. It may take a while to make the colouring precise, but I could do it. Good stuff though, keep setting new challenges for yourself.

happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.