Who Is The Most Powerful Superhero/heroine Of All Time..Origin and All???why????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
I really NEED to know this so please list the following:
Powers
Weaknesses
Origin
and anything else you can think of.

The Prophecy
Anyone??

jumpmann
Spectre was a superhero once so him.

wikipedia.com for rest of the info

Entity
Ion
Complete control of energy allowing him to manipulate time and space read minds and be everywhere at once
None that i know of.
The Green Lantern Kyle Rayner became Ion when he absorbed the power of parallax left in the sun years after Zero hour it combined with the Oblivion force which was within Kyle all along and the power of the Green Lantern.
Read Green Lantern 144-150 volume 3

DigiMark007
You'd have to define "hero" and you'd also have to quantify power, since it's very hard to figure out. When Spectre was a hero he wasn't DC's #2 (after the Presence). No one above Skyfather (generally) is completely heroic. Most are neutral like Galactus or The Endless.

So maybe Doc Strange. Maybe one of the GLs, maybe Franklin Richards at full potential. Maybe The Doctor (had to plug my boy wink ). Maybe Ion.

Maybe it changes based on the writer ( yes ).

This thread is also much too vague, just for these reasons. You'll never figure it out for sure.

Dreampanther
I have to agree - we need more guidelines. For instance, are villains/villainesses included?

Do you want physical powers, mental powers, psychic powers? Do you want the Marvel or the DC universe, or one of the others?

For instance, what about Dream and the other Eternals, from the Sandman graphic novels by Neil Gaiman? Or for that matter Lucifer/Satan/Mephisto and God, who have all featured in some comics? What about Loki, and Odin?

What about Death?

I think it would be easier to set limits, break it up into categories, and then try and identify a winner for each category.

Sub_Mariner
Nobody said Wolverine?

But seriously define a "hero."

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I have to agree - we need more guidelines. For instance, are villains/villainesses included?

Do you want physical powers, mental powers, psychic powers? Do you want the Marvel or the DC universe, or one of the others?

For instance, what about Dream and the other Eternals, from the Sandman graphic novels by Neil Gaiman? Or for that matter Lucifer/Satan/Mephisto and God, who have all featured in some comics? What about Loki, and Odin?

What about Death?

I think it would be easier to set limits, break it up into categories, and then try and identify a winner for each category.

Which is why this thread is way too vague.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.