Nooooo!!!! Not Tower Records!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
The store that had everything and the place I could get my favorite things like music, posters, t-shirts, video games, DVD's, comic books, and toy collectables is going out of business.

sad

*Sniff*

So everything is going on sale. Time to shop for some cheap good stuff. evil face

Strangelove
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The store that had everything and the place I could get my favorite things like music, posters, t-shirts, video games, DVD's, comic books, and toy collectables is going out of business.

sad

*Sniff*

So everything is going on sale. Time to shop for some cheap good stuff. evil face Can't you just smell the capitalism?

WrathfulDwarf
More like "we're bankrupt" stick out tongue

Strangelove
More like "we're bankrupt" stick out tongue indeed

TheKingofKINGS!
I go to Empire Records.

Strangelove
I don't have either of them in my area sad

TheKingofKINGS!
Empire is local, however.

WrathfulDwarf
Next best thing is Virgin Records. But they're too stiff and pretty expensive.

TheKingofKINGS!
Next best thing is Virgin Records. But they're too stiff and pretty expensive. Just like Virgin prostitutes.....

The Core
The days of chai nrecord stores are coming to an end. Suncoast stores across the nation closed down, as did select Sam Goody stores. People just aren't buying (overpriced) CD's anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.