When You think of Good and Evil what Two Creatures Come First to your mind???Why???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Please list why and please be precise .

inamilist
Evil: Harry J. Anslinger

Good: Norman Borlaug

Galan777
Good: Captain America
Evil: Mephisto

*Neutral: Galactus

kenobi
A good creature that comes off the top of my head is that "luck" dragon from the movie The Never Ending Story. The dragon is good natured and has a concience. An evil creature hands down is the Alien creatures from the Alien movies. They kill purely on instinct and just try to reproduce to take over their environment.

Dreampanther
Well, specifically in comics I always think of Superman first, when I think of good, because he is such a goody-two shoes. Captain America was pretty close to the top as well, but I like him more in the new Ultimate universe, he seems more human. But Superman (though I have to admit I haven't read Superman comics in ages) was always held up to be so perfect - he never killed, he never lost his temper, he never used the full extent of his power - in fact, just like my old Sunday School teacher - he used to bore me to tears! (And what's worse, I always got this irresistable impulse to go out afterwards and do something naughty evil face )

Evil has to be the Joker, because he is human, I guess. He has a choice to be good or evil, and he chooses to be evil, every time. This is worse for me than for instance the creatures from Aliens, because they do not really have a choice, it is their nature to be predators, and you can hardly blame them for having evolved to be such great predators.

kenobi
as far as comics go then I would say the Joker is evil. The things that he has done to people and not having any remorse. In terms of good I would say Superman just because he is so well known to be good even though I do not like him.

Alfheim
Evil, I think of Mephisto. Good, I think of Captain America.

Darth Martin
Good: Sub Zero
Bad: Scorpion

H. S. 6
Good: Oprah
Evil: The little boy from the Grudge. Put some damn pants on! mad

Ryonslaught
Evil? bunny
No freakin doubt bullseye from the daredevil comics, man when he killed that church full of nuns......he is one scary S.O.B

Good?
Boring old superman cool

Ext@nt
Good: Storm, Flash (Wally West), Captain America, Dove

Evil: Neron, Carnage, Joker, Bullseye

freezedoom
Good: Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Kirby, Mon Colle Knights
Evil: Slade, Darkseid, Carnage, Green Goblin

masterkit
Good:Pro. X
Bad:Magneto

Neutral: Magneto

O.O

Mindship
Good: Angels.
Evil: Demons.

...cuz that's what they are personifications of.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Mindship
Good: Angels.
Evil: Demons.

...cuz that's what they are personifications of.

YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Grinning Goku
These are strictly in reference to fictional characters:

Good: Goku, Superman, Spider-Man, Colossus, Nightcrawler and numerous others.

These characters speak for themselves.

Evil: Majin Buu, Manchester Black, Morlun, Ultimate Nightcrawler and many others...

Majin Buu: A sadistic, heartless killer guilty of at least a solar system's worth of genocide.

Manchester Black: I like how he shifted from having feelings of admiration towards Superman to becoming a jaded villain.

Morlun: What the hell can I say? He ate Peter's eye!

Ultimate Nightcrawler: Just read the Ultimate X-Men Annual 02 and you'll see why I chose him.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
These are strictly in reference to fictional characters:

Good: Goku, Superman, Spider-Man, Colossus, Nightcrawler and numerous others.

These characters speak for themselves.

Evil: Majin Buu, Manchester Black, Morlun, Ultimate Nightcrawler and many others...

Majin Buu: A sadistic, heartless killer guilty of at least a solar system's worth of genocide.

Manchester Black: I like how he shifted from having feelings of admiration towards Superman to becoming a jaded villain.

Morlun: What the hell can I say? He ate Peter's eye!

Ultimate Nightcrawler: Just read the Ultimate X-Men Annual 02 and you'll see why I chose him.

Didnt Majin Buu evetuall spilt into two beings and one was good.

bigbran
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Good: Oprah
Evil: The little boy from the Grudge. Put some damn pants on! mad Shouldn't Oprah be on the Evil list....

Good: Reed. All of his actions are for others. (usually)

Evil: Classic Thanos. Like really, he has killed billions upon billions of people for Death, for his own sadistic needs. Mephisto looked good to him. He killed all heros, all the cosmics (basically) just for Death.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by bigbran
Shouldn't Oprah be on the Evil list....

Good: Reed. All of his actions are for others. (usually)

Evil: Classic Thanos. Like really, he has killed billions upon billions of people for Death, for his own sadistic needs. Mephisto looked good to him. He killed all heros, all the cosmics (basically) just for Death.

Why sHould Oprah Be on The Evil List?

bigbran
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Why sHould Oprah Be on The Evil List? Have you ever watched Mad TV?

The Prophecy
Originally posted by bigbran
Have you ever watched Mad TV?

No, Why??

bigbran
Originally posted by The Prophecy
No, Why?? Oh....
because I seen one, where Oprah turned into like a demon....

grey fox
Good : Supes

Evil : Me

Deathstroke
good: Supes

evil: Darkseid

bigbran
Originally posted by Deathstroke
good: Supes

evil: Darkseid You mean vice versa.

All Darkseid wants to do is conquer. What does Superman do? He kicks his ass.
Darkseid "you should know Desaad, that you can't beat me in risk."
*Boom*
Darkseid " what the sam hell was that?"
Superman " I'm here to kick your ass"
Darkseid " My fans will just say I'm an avatar, and it was pis anyway"
Superman " your right"
*takes to sun*
Darkseid " you just kicked my ass, by standing in front of the sun???"
Superman " My dials go up to 11"
Superman " Now I will force you to watch music videos by Justin Timberlake"
Darkseid " NOOOOOOOOOOO!! You sick son of a B****!!"
Superman " I'm not a B****, I'm a dick!!"
......See I told you Superman was the evil one.... no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by kenobi
A good creature that comes off the top of my head is that "luck" dragon from the movie The Never Ending Story. The dragon is good natured and has a concience. An evil creature hands down is the Alien creatures from the Alien movies. They kill purely on instinct and just try to reproduce to take over their environment.

Those aliens are no more evil than a Virus... the fact that they act purely on instinctual behaviour precludes them from being evil

I don't see any characters as all "good" or all "evil"

Grimm22
Good: Captain America, Uncle Sam

Bad: Red Skull, Memispho, Darkseid

The Prophecy

inamilist
Originally posted by inamilist
Evil: Harry J. Anslinger

Good: Norman Borlaug

really, go look them up

the good one saved 1 000 000 000 people

outavodka
good: Captin America

bad: Iron Man
shifty

Symmetric Chaos
good: Cable

bad: Devil (tempting Cable in the desert like that was wrong)

outavodka
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
good: Cable

bad: Devil (tempting Cable in the desert like that was wrong) when did this happen?/ n what

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by outavodka
when did this happen?/ n what

I was J/King

You never heard some incarnations of Cable described as JesusCable or GodCable on these forums?

outavodka
I was J/King

You never heard some incarnations of Cable described as JesusCable or GodCable on these forums? yeah i know we joke of messiah cable, just thought i missed a cable issuse, cuz i seriously own like everything hes been in even his first apearence.

roughrider
Good - Captain America, Captain Marvel(DC)

Evil - Mephisto, Anti-Monitor

First ones that pop into my head.

srankmissingnin

If the first thing that comes to mind when considering the concept of good and evil are two comic book characters, you might want to visit your local therapist.

roughrider
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

If the first thing that comes to mind when considering the concept of good and evil are two comic book characters, you might want to visit your local therapist.

This is a comics forum. The questions are being asked in a comics context. You want to get into serious religious figures or philosophy, there are other forums on here for that.
Don't be so anal.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

That was actually my first thought upon seeing this thread.

HomieJudge
good: Storm
evil: Myself
an infinite duel... storm has NO problems attacking me, but i am immortal, and cant be killed permanently, and is unable to do anything against stormsmile a duel that will never end between good and evil...

boriquaking55
good: Masterbruce

bad: The Judge :P

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Scoobless
Those aliens are no more evil than a Virus... the fact that they act purely on instinctual behaviour precludes them from being evil

Agreed. For someone to be called good or evil, a choice has to be involved. If there is no choice, there can be no good or evil.

Superguy
Good must be SUPERMAN. And that always brings the mighty DARKSEID as evil... for some reason...

Beta Ray Howard
Good and Evil, eh?

In general area, I think of God and Satan, essentially.

In comics, the first Evil character I usually think of is Dr. Doom, and when it comes to Hero, it's usually Spider-Man.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Scoobless

I could actually debate against this. The Aliens have shown sadistic behaviour. For example, It's commonly belived that the Alien creature raped Lambert in the first Alien movei (It's not seen on screen, but the evidence afterwards suggest otherwise) And They also killing their prey slowly and taunting them before death.

In the comic books they have been shown as both mindless creatures and very intelligent & sadistic creatures.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
In comics, the first Evil character I usually think of is Dr. Doom

I question this personally.

Doom's actions are often pretty evil but I don't think he's evil in and of himself.

Rick/Genis
I question this personally.

Doom's actions are often pretty evil but I don't think he's evil in and of himself.

I agree. I would more consider him to be a great example of greed. Or power hungry. Not necessarily evil.

AQUA-MARINER
i dont think of anyone certin...i think of "forces" i guess is one way to say it...like anyone could be good or evil....anyone has the ability to be either it all comes down to the choices u make in life and what u do in the end.......thats my thoughts maybe it dont make sence but it does to me so im good with it lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.