Best posts of the Comic Book Forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Quote a post which is funny, weird, or just off the charts from any Comic Book Forum thread. Also quote any good ownage or pwnage posts. If possible, cite the thread and give a brief explanation of the context of the post. Please, lets keep them clean and no member bashing. I'll start it off.

Wolverine vs Human Torch thread.
Somebody with a Wolverine avatar wasn't giving Logan respect and this is what Riceroost had to say which is funny and pwnage.
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Broly92
Originally posted by Badabing
Quote a post which is funny, weird, or just off the charts from any Comic Book Forum thread. Also quote any good ownage or pwnage posts. If possible, cite the thread and give a brief explanation of the context of the post. Please, lets keep them clean and no member bashing. I'll start it off.

Somebody with a Wolverine avatar wasn't giving Logan respect and this is what Riceroost had to say which is funny and pwnage.

Anything by Badabing

Badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
Anything by Badabing
herbfu
bnone

Soujaboy
Marvel.com Message boards

Thor vs. Superman

Posted by Rocky555

"Been done before, hulk won, hulk is the pawner of all marvel charecters, I stopped posting on this site because I knew this and I didnt need anyone to say it for me."

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King_Mungi:
"Alpha Flight are gods. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it."

haha stupid fanboy....wait...

Tha C-Master

laughing laughing out loud laughing Yea, that was just too damned funny!

Grimm22
Here's one, Capt saying he owns more comics with the Thing than I do laughing

Originally posted by capt it up
I doubt that very much. I more then likly own as much if not more comic featuring thing.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Originally posted by King_Mungi:
"Alpha Flight are gods. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it."

haha stupid fanboy....wait... laughing laughing

bigbran
Check my profile, and watched this thread get owned.

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Here's one, Capt saying he owns more comics with the Thing than I do laughing
I do more then likly and will for a fact in a few weeks.

Blair Wind
Please, lets keep them clean and no member bashing. I'll start it off.

herbfu
bnone

no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression
I am a hypocrite.

MightyEInherjar
Man, those wolvetooth one's are great...

"****in infidelts, wolverine is by far got more skills then taskmaster , he is much stronger then him he got healing factor and deadly skills , you ****in satan workers do you understand? you all should burn in hell for thinking that such a dumb idiot like taskmaster should take wolverine out you sons of a bitches , this is a spite threa"

Ohhh man, that's the best!

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by David_Richards
Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

juggernaut66666
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8314/1qe3.jpg

darthgoober
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine did beat her and wolverine stabed galactus in his bone claw form ... in his curent form he can cut galactus to death
From Phoenix vs Galactus.

Spideys Sister
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=373294

There is just so much Pwnage on this thread it's insane. Great laughs in there too. And like they say on page 3 every where Doc Ock posts.. there ends up being a fight. laughing out loud Not that I'm complaining.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by darthgoober
From Phoenix vs Galactus.

laughing

bigbran
From Phoenix vs Galactus. That is so profiled!

Grimm22
I do more then likly and will for a fact in a few weeks.

Sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless you have the entire classic run on Marvel-Two in one as well as nearly every FF comic ever made, that aint gonna happen

Scoobless
Who gives a sh!t?... really? .... if he has more Thing comics than you are you gonna start crying or slit your wrists or something?

no expression

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Scoobless
Who gives a sh!t?... really? .... if he has more Thing comics than you are you gonna start crying or slit your wrists or something?

no expression Better get the mops than is that happens. stick out tongue

Grimm22

no expression

Agreed no expression

I dont really care. I just find it funny how Capt trys to top me in everything for no reason what so ever laughing

Tha C-Master
From Phoenix vs Galactus. You ain't serious are you?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You ain't serious are you?
Yep that's what he posted. I think that was the day that he snapped and started spamming threads with comments about how Wolverine could take EVERYBODY.

capt it up
Agreed no expression

I dont really care. I just find it funny how Capt trys to top me in everything for no reason what so ever laughing
trying too? I thought I was Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
Yep that's what he posted. I think that was the day that he snapped and started spamming threads with comments about how Wolverine could take EVERYBODY. Oh when I owned him about being a 12 year old? laughing

I remember when I got that fanboy to BAN himself (or try to at least, it was very humorous). smile

Grimm22
trying too? I thought I was Happy Dance

Only on Sundays Capt no expression

Only on Sundays

SpunkySmurph
Only on Sundays Capt no expression

Only on Sundays

Geez confused

People really don't like Sunday on these forums huh? sad

Sunday was always one of my favourite days sad

Dreampanther
I remember one of the Moderators had a sig for a while that said something like "You couldn't get a clue if you rubbed yourself with clue pheromones and went and stood in a field full of wild clues..."

Something like that, I wish I could remember exacty how it went, but it was classic, it had me in stitches the first time I saw that...

MightyEInherjar
Just recently from the Colossus vs Abomination thread.

Brutacus concerning Gladiator:

Originally posted by Brutacus
He doesn't suck he got a freaking Mohawk, how can he suck, and he has a cape, every hero should have one.

HigH ScholaR
edit

HigH ScholaR
quote: (post)
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it. uh..look at the first post of this thread confused

Kid Kurdy
The Wolverine jokes are kinda getting old... real old.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

Not as long as we have Riceroost and Wolertooth on these boards laughing

darthgoober
Well seeing as how his quotes are going over so well here, I went ahead and dug up a couple more of Wolvertooth's famous quotes. I'll start with a couple more from Phoenix vs Galactus(I already posted one on the first page).

as we saw in the movie wolverine killed phonix he is way above them because he got healing factor

wolverine can kill her he just stabs here just like he did to galactus and he cant die... a nuke couldnt hurt him .... he just cut jean and she is dead

From Thanos vs Tyrant
wolverine did stabe them both so wolverine takes them both 6/4

Eradicator vs Fallen One
wolverine takes this he is by far more skilled in h2h and he got healing factor... wolverine wins

wolverine takes it they cant kill him he got healing factor and he can cut them to the kill so he takes it

And Thor vs Juggernaut

wolverine can owen there asses, he cut galactus with bone claws... with adamantium claws he will kill them both

is juggernaut more durable then galactus???? and wolverine cuts galactus... even a nuke didnt hurt wolverine... he takes them

wolverine takes them out his claws can cut thrue anything even magic

This is from the Karate Kid(you know, the one that was able to take on Pre Crisis Superboy) Gauntlet
wolverine will kill him , wolverine is too skilled for him and is very fast plus has healing factor and claws, 30 cm claws that just needs to stab karate kid once and he will do it because he got super human speed and strength

eek! laughing out loud

Broly92
herbfu
bnone
Sorry dontgetit I think alot of your jokes are funny

batdude123
My ownage of DR in this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418695&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=14

Yeah, I'm self-absorbed. So? Wanna fight about it? no expression stick out tongue

Broly92
Superman vs. Harry Potter... laughing no expression
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Superman vs. Harry Potter
Gandalf doesn't create many visual displays of magic, but Harry Potter does. Even though he's just a teenager and hasn't completed his magical training, Harry Potter has plenty of ammunition against Superman. Whether it's something as silly as the Bat-Bogey Hex or as devastating as Avada Kedavra, Superman has no defense against magic.

The real question is whether Harry would stoop to using one of the Unforgivable Curses on Superman. With the Imperius Curse, Harry could force Superman to do something deadly, like walk into a room full of kryptonite. He could also debilitate Superman with the Cruciatus Curse, which causes pain so intense that it can drive victims insane. Or, he could kill Superman directly with the Killing Curse.

However, the three curses that could bring a swift and deadly end to a fight with Superman are also the three that Harry is least likely to use. All three are forbidden in the wizarding community. The only wizards who use them are Dark wizards, aligned with Voldemort. However, Harry has a Batman-like desire to avenge the killing of his parents. If Harry were convinced that Superman killed Lily and James Potter, he might react with the Unforgivable Curses.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
My ownage of DR in this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418695&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=14

Yeah, I'm self-absorbed. So? Wanna fight about it? no expression stick out tongue

Bottom of the page.

Scoobless
I'm not reading through all that sh!t... you suck Batdude... you really, really suck!

no expression

jk

actually you do suck!

evil face

jk again

sucker..... shifty

darthgoober
Bottom of the page.
Dude I hate to break it to you, but EVERYONE owned him on that thread. I'm not trying to downplay YOUR owning by any stretch of the imagination, but that guy got a train rode on him that day. laughing out loud

batdude123
Dude I hate to break it to you, but EVERYONE owned him on that thread. I'm not trying to downplay YOUR owning by any stretch of the imagination, but that guy got a train rode on him that day. laughing out loud

I know, but mine was the longest one. cool

batdude123
I'm not reading through all that sh!t... you suck Batdude... you really, really suck!

no expression

jk

actually you do suck!

evil face

jk again

sucker..... shifty

no expression

barksfu

stick out tongue

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

My sentiments exactly, and im not sure; I just like the amount of hate threads made for Grey Fox even though hes a nice guy, no matter how bloody mean I get I still dont get them sad Shite.

grey fox
Originally posted by V for Valentine
My sentiments exactly, and im not sure; I just like the amount of hate threads made for Grey Fox even though hes a nice guy, no matter how bloody mean I get I still dont get them sad Shite.

It'll all come in time valentine , You think onlines bad...you should see me in the real world. I'm MUCH worse. The proverbial annoying bastard...

bigbran
Great-Dane has some good ones.

"Originally posted by great_dane
so.

he'll make 1 billion galactus replicas and make 5,000 zooms and flashes,. he can just make them.galactus will lose. and even if he 1 hits ds, he's immortal. before punching him ds would erase him from the timeline.''

im not playing around. galactus sucks.

that fuu loses to the cheap ass fantastic 4 all the time. ds will disperse galactus' armor, and make him turn into a star like a loser.

DS wins. he can create matter from nothing, hell just create a universe made of mirrors and galactus wont know wher to go, he'll be lost in the new universe DS just created.

and he does know the ALE. why didnt galactus use the nullifie3r when ss and fantastic 4 killed him?? he's cheap thats why.

DS 10/10 "

Grimm22
Hot off the presses laughing

grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron.... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

Grimm22
More Wolvertooth laughing

everyone who said that luke and panther are going to wim is moron!!!!! you are dumb as my ass if you think that they can win against wolverine and sabretooth... wolverine alone will take luke cage and black panther he is too fast for then to even see how he is going to cut them idiots

Grimm22
Wolverine beats Thor laughing

you idiots!!! how pathetic can you be? thor is going to take the x-men? wolverine can cut thor and he is far better martial artist and got more skills then thor he can cut thor in the throat and thats it , so thor is not that huge factor

Grimm22
you idiots both of you are freakin wolverine haters , wolverine is by far better at everything then hellboy, hellboy is something like the retarded beast, wolverine ownsssss him , you both should burn in hell you pathetic morons , go kill yourself and stop waisting the air for people you sons of abitches , wolverine wins 10/10

Grimm22
Wolvertooth tells it as it is stick out tongue

wolverine haters will burn in hell you retard infidelts

Jyppe
Maybe it's time to ban him? I'm getting pretty tired of him. I mean, if he'd post something different some day, he's startting to repeat himself. Can't he think of any other insults? He's repeating them again and again.

He's like a pet flea; looks like fun for a while, but after a while you'll just get rid of him.

Besides, anyone shouldn't "debate" with him. He's a moron and he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience stick out tongue

Soujaboy
"Now im not saying Colossus will win this fight, but how can you say Glads fight with 616 Colossus was a low moment for Glads when it was in fact a low moment for Colossus also. 616 Colossus now is stronger than 616 Colossus then, and Ultimate Colossus is stronger than both. 616 Colossus took out Cannonball, and Cannonball took out Glads, Colossus is a force to be reckon with in the 616 Universe, and is stated by marvel itself that he's able to fight even Juggernaut in h2h combat the man took out Mr.Sinister for God's sake. Now Ultimate Colossus who is far stronger than his 616 counterpart gets taken out in a nanosecond? Ultimate Colossus took out Ultimate Thor, and Ultimate Ironman in the same issue, and handed Magnetos his ass to. The man has yet to be damaged in the Ultimate Universe not once has he been injured he may have been ko'd, but never injured. What else does he have to do? You say Ultimate Ironman, Ultimate Thor, and Ultimate Magneto aren't as good as there 616 counterparts when in fact it has been shown nowhere that they arent. Not even A small nuke could damage Colossus, and every feat I post you say is PIS, when I could say the same things about Glads feats. Ultimate Colossus has taken out some of the strongest characters in the Ultimate Universe yet he still gets beat in a nanosecond by the same person who gave his all to take out a much weaker 616 Colossus."

Guess who?

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
"Now im not saying Colossus will win this fight, but how can you say Glads fight with 616 Colossus was a low moment for Glads when it was in fact a low moment for Colossus also. 616 Colossus now is stronger than 616 Colossus then, and Ultimate Colossus is stronger than both. 616 Colossus took out Cannonball, and Cannonball took out Glads, Colossus is a force to be reckon with in the 616 Universe, and is stated by marvel itself that he's able to fight even Juggernaut in h2h combat the man took out Mr.Sinister for God's sake. Now Ultimate Colossus who is far stronger than his 616 counterpart gets taken out in a nanosecond? Ultimate Colossus took out Ultimate Thor, and Ultimate Ironman in the same issue, and handed Magnetos his ass to. The man has yet to be damaged in the Ultimate Universe not once has he been injured he may have been ko'd, but never injured. What else does he have to do? You say Ultimate Ironman, Ultimate Thor, and Ultimate Magneto aren't as good as there 616 counterparts when in fact it has been shown nowhere that they arent. Not even A small nuke could damage Colossus, and every feat I post you say is PIS, when I could say the same things about Glads feats. Ultimate Colossus has taken out some of the strongest characters in the Ultimate Universe yet he still gets beat in a nanosecond by the same person who gave his all to take out a much weaker 616 Colossus."

Guess who?

Metalmanx?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Jyppe
Maybe it's time to ban him?

...trust me, we're not far from it. We have to give everyone certain chances before resorting to bans, but if he keeps it up he won't be around much longer....as it is, I think he's already slated for a temp ban as soon as a global gets on.

Soujaboy
Metalmanx?

No that was once the one and only me. sad

Soujaboy
"Wolverine is faster than Thor can even think. He'll get to Thor and cut him and then slice his head off. Thor can't possible be that durable - Wolverine has cut the Thing, the Surfer, and Thanos - he'll be able to cut thor also.

Once Thor lacks his head, Wolverine tries to lift Mjolnir - Odin is so afraid of the consequences of not making Wolverine happy that he lifts the enchantment preventing those unworthy from doing so."

batdude123
No that was once the one and only me. sad

WOW that's fanboyish. laughing out loud

Soujaboy
WOW that's fanboyish. laughing out loud

That what I was in the ole days embarrasment I've grown since then. cool

Grimm22
"Wolverine is faster than Thor can even think. He'll get to Thor and cut him and then slice his head off. Thor can't possible be that durable - Wolverine has cut the Thing, the Surfer, and Thanos - he'll be able to cut thor also.

Once Thor lacks his head, Wolverine tries to lift Mjolnir - Odin is so afraid of the consequences of not making Wolverine happy that he lifts the enchantment preventing those unworthy from doing so."

Well acording to Wolvertooth's knowledge.

Wolverine would use his teleportation powers to get to Asgard and then he would kill everyone in Asgard, steal the Odin Force and then go and kill Galactus, steal the power cosmic and then go and steal the Infinite Gauntlet and then he would go and kill god stick out tongue

Broly92

Wolverine would use his teleportation powers to get to Asgard and then he would kill everyone in Asgard, steal the Odin Force and then go and kill Galactus, steal the power cosmic and then go and steal the Infinite Gauntlet and then he would go and kill god stick out tongue
So basically almost everything Superman can do in DC

Jyppe

Why would he want to kill himself..? rolling on floor laughing

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Jyppe
Why would he want to kill himself..? rolling on floor laughing

He would be in such fear of the beast known as Wolverine, he would feel that his only choice would be to resort to suicide.

grey fox
He would be in such fear of the beast known as Wolverine, he would feel that his only choice would be to resort to suicide.

I believe he means that Wolverine is already god , so why would he want to kill himself.

Soljer

Totally mine.

big grin.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...trust me, we're not far from it. We have to give everyone certain chances before resorting to bans, but if he keeps it up he won't be around much longer....as it is, I think he's already slated for a temp ban as soon as a global gets on.

What the....

Grimm22
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1284940

stick out tongue

bigbran

Once Thor lacks his head, Wolverine tries to lift Mjolnir - Odin is so afraid of the consequences of not making Wolverine happy that he lifts the enchantment preventing those unworthy from doing so." Was that an actual post?

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
Was that an actual post?
Yeah, it came from the X-Men vs Avengers thread.

Badabing
He was just joking with that post, right?

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Yeah, it came from the X-Men vs Avengers thread. Was that him?Originally posted by Soljer
Totally mine.

big grin.

Accel
Was that him?
No, it was Wolvertooth. I think Grimm even quoted him earlier in this thread.

bigbran
No, it was Wolvertooth. I think Grimm even quoted him earlier in this thread. Oh shit. This guy is still on the damn forum?
From thine profile.

"quote: (post)
i am sorry scoobless but your a retard , you stupid geek really think that he can kill wolverine? wolverine will kill him because he doesnt have the stamina to fight wolverine for long enough , do you understand that you retard kid? or adult?

****in infidelts, wolverine is by far got more skills then taskmaster , he is much stronger then him he got healing factor and deadly skills , you ****in satan workers do you understand? you all should burn in hell for thinking that such a dumb idiot like taskmaster should take wolverine out you sons of a bitches , this is a spite thread

its those damn retarded fanboys that always just say .... but namor should take wolverine... because he should take him thats it.... why?? because he should.... even if the writers shows you that wolverine kicks his ass those fanboys will always say he should because thats the way it is "

This is funny, because I got a warning just for talking about cumbacks. Actually, one sentence.

Grimm22
Ah Wolvertooth laughing

He never ceases to amaze me

bigbran
Ah Wolvertooth laughing

He never ceases to amaze me There are some about stabbing Thanos, etc in my profile.

You'de be suprised of what some have said.

darthgoober
There are some about stabbing Thanos, etc in my profile.

You'de be suprised of what some have said.
I posted a whole list of them earlier too.

bigbran
I think these ones are some of my favorites.

"quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There are lvls of abstact. The phantom Stranger is abstract. But he isn't abstact like nabu or Mordru. He's more like The inbetweener. abstract, but not eternity. get me. Dream, death and all of them cats are crazy powerful, but they aren't abstract like the spectre, or neron, or asmodel or eternity. Just differnt power lvls of abstract. and in the Genesis cross over, Darksied destroyed pantheons across the cosmos and absorbed thier powers into his already awesome might. High father was with odin, explaining the dire situation at hand.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
i'm not on here to back up all this with scans. putting up scans doesn't mean your really proving a point. I argue off of logic. the scans are nice to look at and good for point of reference. but since the characters exist in differnt companies and follow different rules, i have to use logic when I debate the characters. I dont' care what you or anyone else thinks. I know I argue with good enough logic. People just got mad cuz I called them on thier marvel bias. And they know it's true. "

laughing

Badabing
And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.

bigbran
I just can't believe how cool this post is.
****in infidelts, wolverine is by far got more skills then taskmaster , he is much stronger then him he got healing factor and deadly skills , you ****in satan workers do you understand? you all should burn in hell for thinking that such a dumb idiot like taskmaster should take wolverine out you sons of a bitches , this is a spite thread

bigbran
I just added it Bada.

Badabing
I just added it Bada.
Happy Dance laughing This thread is a good reference for hilarious posts.

bigbran
yopu idiot loser, if you knew anything you would know that wolverine f*cked omega read many times, he was able to give both him and lady death strike a beating without his healing factor, you moron omega wasnt beating wolverine he just threw him and ran away like some b*tch because he knew that wolverine is going to kill him so he ran away
wolverine haters will burn in hell you retard infidelts Originally posted by wolvertooth
well wolverine could cut thanos like nothing, is thor greater then thanos? Originally posted by wolvertooth
stfu you piece of sh*t , prove to me that you are a human first because i saw rocks smarter then you Originally posted by wolvertooth
you never give a good debate, you always tell retard jokes, you always show how idiot you are like some clown, wolverine just needs to stab thor in the throat and he is dead, in the eyes, in the heart, he can cut thors arm and he wont grow another one, thor is dead if he fights wolverine ... unless you think thor>>>>> thanos Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine cuts thanos on paper and could kill him but he wasnt hiting any major organs and that just shows you that wolverine was holding back

bigbran
you idiots!!! how pathetic can you be? thor is going to take the x-men? wolverine can cut thor and he is far better martial artist and got more skills then thor he can cut thor in the throat and thats it , so thor is not that huge factor Originally posted by wolvertooth
but wolverine just cuts him and he is dead idiot Originally posted by wolvertooth
you idiots both of you are freakin wolverine haters , wolverine is by far better at everything then hellboy, hellboy is something like the retarded beast, wolverine ownsssss him , you both should burn in hell you pathetic morons , go kill yourself and stop waisting the air for people you sons of abitches , wolverine wins 10/10

Badabing
Originally posted by Roldz
Wolverine wins this fight single handedly; Claws manage to hurt Thanos, Injured Hulk, stabbed SS and defeated him with it, it should be no problem cutting Thors hammer in 3 pieces.. Without Thors Hammer the rest would just go down.. Wolverine strategy would be Hit and run tactics, take them out 1 by 1 and if you think Iron Mans radar would detect him, think again he can slow down his heart rate as well as lower his bodies heat signature preventing him from discovery... Wolverine should be able to take this guys out 8/10 but with the rest of the X-men its a curbstomp... Man Wolverine is so underated in this forum... lol, not even funny...
Originally posted by Soljer

Wolverine is faster than Thor can even think. He'll speedblitz him and slice his head off. Thor can't possible be that durable - Wolverine has cut the Thing, the Surfer, and Thanos - he'll be able to cut thor.

Once Thor lacks his head, Wolverine tries to lift Mjolnir - Odin is so afraid of the consequences of not making Wolverine happy that he lifts the enchantment preventing those unworthy from doing so.

WolverThor! The Canadian Thundergod!

Edit: This is seriously some spite, though....maybe it would be a little more fair if you made it Rune King Thor versus Wolverine. Then Thor might have a chance at the 1/10. As is, it's a curbstomp.

I'm sure these were joking posts.
laughing

Badabing
I still don't want to hear that crap. Originally posted by Soleran
Just what exacly does crap sound like? Originally posted by Badabing
Just listen to the sound between your ears. laughing
Sorry, I had to put myself over a bit. embarrasment

bigbran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7530938&highlight=userid%3A100593#post7530938
I owned Wolvertooth.

Soujaboy
Wow no expression

Grimm22
Who hasnt owned Wolvertooth laughing

Hell he owns himself half the time stick out tongue

invisiblewoman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7530938&highlight=userid%3A100593#post7530938
I owned Wolvertooth.

ouch!

Grimm22
Wolvertooth's greatest moment laughing

wtf? i thought you should be smart or something, how the hell can you like spider-man ... he is a nerd!!!!! a geek pathetic loser that everybody are geting down on him , you said you are the same as he? well thats sad sorry

Badabing
Wolvertooth's greatest moment laughing
It's not very smart to bash a mod. Sadly, we won't be able to enjoy his posts anymore. laughing laughing

Grimm22
It's not very smart to bash a mod. Sadly, we won't be able to enjoy his posts anymore. laughing laughing

Lets see, he...

-Called Digi a stupid nerd

-Called Spider-Man a worthless character

-Called Digi and all other Spidey fans (98% of the forum) hopeless losers

yeah he really had thing going for him laughing stick out tongue

Soljer
I'm sure these were joking posts.
laughing

yes

Quite.

Grimm22
Roost shows more fanboyism big grin

Which is where I assume you get the whole taser idea from. Unfortunately for you in these forums 616 Wolverine operates at peak ability and peak ability for Wolverine means lightning bolts can't even phase him. Considering Spider-Woman's Venom Blast packs about 1/10 the power of a real lightning bolt this would not even remotely harm or slow down Wolverine in any way.

Alfheim
Ermm sorry but what is pwnage?

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ermm sorry but what is pwnage?

Ownage , but better.

Alfheim
Ok cheers.

grey fox
David Richards believes that being a troll is apparently a 'human right'

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by grey fox

laughing out loud

H. S. 6

laughing

Ethereal
lmao @ wolvertooth

whatever you do.... dont ban this guy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Ethereal
lmao @ wolvertooth

whatever you do.... dont ban this guy.

A bit late.

manjaro
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Nexux of ALL Realities has NOTHING to do with the Mkraan Crystal according to Jim Starlin........Wanda WITHOUT the Chaos Wave is FAR BEYOND Phoenix.
Because Phoenix has NEVER Destroyed, Remade or Created a Universe On Panel.
Wanda Re-Created Eternity

absolute taker of all cakesbig grin

bigbran
Roost shows more fanboyism big grin no expression Originally posted by riceroost
These scans are pointless. They are all low end showings that we all obviously are aware that Wolverine can do in his sleep. Since the forum has the fighters opperating at peak performance for the purposes of this fight Wolverine is dodging hundreds of lasers at once with little to no effort and shots from the Hulk do no more than tickle his nose.

IE he could easily dodge 5 Spider-Men shooting webbing at him in his sleep and Spider-Man will be physically incapable of KOing him since he does not posses Hulk level strength.

Wolverine 7/10.

bigbran
David Richards believes that being a troll is apparently a 'human right' What disguise was this?
You do know that his first name was Basti0n.

grey fox
What disguise was this?
You do know that his first name was Basti0n.

This time it was 'Logan_owns' but he changed it to something else...

Turok16
I just read what he replied to. What an idiot. He had no evidence to back it up so he went and spilled some bullshit.

Soujaboy
he should be able to cut people like thanos and galactus without any problem , he has ADAMANTIUM claws, fighting skills beyond any imagination, super strength, super speed, his claws should make much more damage then the writers show, he should just cut things arm instead of stabbing it, he is just underrated in the comics

confused

NiņoAraņa
confused if i were happen to pass that guy on the streets...even though i don't know what he looks like...my spider-sense would detect his fanboy-aura and i would have to stomp him to the groundno expression

Grimm22
no expression

eek! laughing

Wow..

I think its safe to say that these are the levels of fanboys big grin

1. Fan - Dedicated to a character, but also able to admit to logical defeat (example: Srank)

2. Low Fanboy - The fan that starts to delude logic with what they believe to be true, however most of the time is still a logical fan (example: Wolverine2006)

3.Mid Fanboy - A fan that is usually logical 60% of the time however in certain ocacsiuns starts to delude facts and logic for their own well being and may try to use insult to prove a point (example: Jinzin)

4.High Fanboy - A type of fan that the majority of the time, deludes logic and facts for their own bias opinions, constantly use insults to try to prove a point, and on rare showings show sense of logic and prosperity (example: Capt it Up)

5. Very High Fanboy - A type of fan that consistinitly uses insults and long posts to try to prove a point while holding onto their delusion of greatness for their fav. character. May be considered by some to be mentally ill. (example: Riceroost)

6. Epic Fanboy: The final type of fan, uses not only rapid insults to everyone but also uses threats when proven wrong or mocked for their lost sense of logic. Will constantly make accusations that normal people will find to be insane. Considered by the majority to be mentaly ill. (Example: Wolvertooth)

Scoobless
Not a bad list... though I may have switched Jinzin and Wolverine2006 around

Turok16
LOL So there are Wolvy fanboys on here I see. laughing

capt it up
eek! laughing

Wow..

1. Fan - Dedicated to a character, but also able to admit to logical defeat (example: Srank)

2. Low Fanboy - The fan that starts to delude logic with what they believe to be true, however most of the time is still a logical fan (example: Wolverine2006)

3.Mid Fanboy - A fan that is usually logical 60% of the time however in certain ocacsiuns starts to delude facts and logic for their own well being and may try to use insult to prove a point (example: Jinzin)

4.High Fanboy - A type of fan that the majority of the time, deludes logic and facts for their own bias opinions, constantly use insults to try to prove a point, and on rare showings show sense of logic and prosperity (example: Capt it Up)

5. Very High Fanboy - A type of fan that consistinitly uses insults and long posts to try to prove a point while holding onto their delusion of greatness for their fav. character. May be considered by some to be mentally ill. (example: Riceroost)

6. Epic Fanboy: The final type of fan, uses not only rapid insults to everyone but also uses threats when proven wrong or mocked for their lost sense of logic. Will constantly make accusations that normal people will find to be insane. Considered by the majority to be mentaly ill. (Example: Wolvertooth)
grimm22 you would easily be in the epic level since you can not even admitt common fact that has been shown repeatedly. example wolverine cutting thing you for some reason can not crasp the fact logan has done this and can do this.

also you say we use insults? but the fact is you created a whole list of level that rather pethetic and a waist of time.

not to mention you insult people more then all of us combind besides wolverinetooth of course. You use insult becuase you can not back up your point with evidence.

Soujaboy
grimm22 you would easily be in the epic level since you can not even admitt common fact that has been shown repeatedly. example wolverine cutting thing you for some reason can not crasp the fact logan has done this and can do this.

also you say we use insults? but the fact is you greated a whole list of level that rather pethetic and a waist of time.

not to mention you insult people mroe then all of us combind besides wolverinetooth of course. You use insult becuase you can not back up your point with evidence.

Ah shut up ya damn fanboy! mad

capt it up
Ah shut up ya damn fanboy! mad
why am I a fan boy? please I love to hear a good reason for it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Soujaboy
why am I a fan boy? please I love to hear a good reason for it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I have a better question for you. Why shouldn't we believe your a fanboy? confused

Turok16
Owned.

And yeah Grimm got owned I think.

Tha C-Master
Not a bad list... though I may have switched Jinzin and Wolverine2006 around I'm still thinking about Srank too... he and Jinzin can fluctuate a bit. Sometimes very willing to admit it sometimes not. But most of the time it's usually to defend Wolverine out of mistreatment, throwing him a bone.

Grimm22
I would put myself at level 1 and on rare occasions 2 erm

Grimm22

also you say we use insults? but the fact is you created a whole list of level that rather pethetic and a waist of time.

not to mention you insult people more then all of us combind besides wolverinetooth of course. You use insult becuase you can not back up your point with evidence.

You're putting me in the same leauge as Wolvertooth no expression...

You just proved my point in saying you are a level 4

Broly92
eek! laughing

Wow..

Jinzin is a good debater what are you talking about?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Turok16
Owned.

And yeah Grimm got owned I think.

And you are...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm you are a 1-->(Only sometimes)3.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
And you are...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm you are a 1-->(Only sometimes)3.

Only on sundays shifty

Sub_Mariner
Only on sundays shifty

For me, it depends who i am backing, I am much more sensible and understanding nowadays. smile

Rewmac
Originally posted by Juggernaut66666
Since galactus can manipulate matter he turns goku intoa toilet and shits in him Well this actually was on vs. forums but this one rocks...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Broly92
Jinzin is a good debater what are you talking about? Debating skill doesn't mean you aren't biased. Then again we all are in certain degrees.

Turok16
And you are...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So because I'm new I cant say what I think.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Turok16
So because I'm new I cant say what I think.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know, but the day Grimm get's owned off a fanboy, i laugh, then cry, then have mixed emotions. no expression

Big Sexy
Debating skill doesn't mean you aren't biased. Then again we all are in certain degrees. My point exactly. The question for this forum shouldn't be who is biased but who isn't since the majority are.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Big Sexy
My point exactly. The question for this forum shouldn't be who is biased but who isn't since the majority are. Well every human is biased or else we'd all be the same, but you have to be subjective. I had my bias more when I joined, but now I don't have any problem at all saying someone I like looses. But that came from my knowledge of other characters, rather than me simply trying to be right.

Bias is a problem when it gets in the way of rational thinking and people forget that it's actually a theoretical match. A character doesn't win because you like them more.

Big Sexy
Well every human is biased or else we'd all be the same, but you have to be subjective. I had my bias more when I joined, but now I don't have any problem at all saying someone I like looses. But that came from my knowledge of other characters, rather than me simply trying to be right.

Bias is a problem when it gets in the way of rational thinking and people forget that it's actually a theoretical match. A character doesn't win because you like them more. Exactly. I have found that after joining I've become a fan of characters that alone I would never pic up their book. I do find it funny the hypocritcal anti-fanboy hate in this forum. Wolverine fanboys are considered to be numerous yet I find that for every one that exists theres ten that are haters. Each of us have our biases not just the selected few that seem to keep coming out. Personally I dont really go crazy over characters for two reason:
1. Don't have the time
2. Even if I did I'm not about to write 40 pages over why my character is better.

Tha C-Master
Exactly. I have found that after joining I've become a fan of characters that alone I would never pic up their book. I do find it funny the hypocritcal anti-fanboy hate in this forum. Wolverine fanboys are considered to be numerous yet I find that for every one that exists theres ten that are haters. Each of us have our biases not just the selected few that seem to keep coming out. Personally I dont really go crazy over characters for two reason:
1. Don't have the time
2. Even if I did I'm not about to write 40 pages over why my character is better. All too true. People who hate bias, but are biased against those. Funny story I joined and I was very friendly and passive until a bunch of racists got on my nerves, I "left the forum" after 10,000 posts which was in my first month and came back. I was then the "fanboy slayer", but even then I don't hate fanboys unless they become rude. I would rather argue with a dumb polite person than a smart rude one. I don't get into a fanboys face until they get rude with me first.

Ironically I get along with all of the wolverine "fanboys" Creshosk, Jinzin now, Wolverine8888, Cap it up are all good friends, I respect Srank, and according to wolvertooth and Logan87... laughing

Lol laughing you stupid geek first of all i never was here i just looked at people pics, i wasnt insulting c master... the oposite.. he looks good and talks well.... actually even when we had debates i respected him he got class....

Originally posted by Logan87
We Loves Cordera!!

I'm starting to focus my attention on Master Chief fanboys. Fanboy slaying is a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Regardless after a million or so posts, you start to realize there is a factory off somewhere churning the fanboys anyways, so it's better to have one than to slay him and have two take his place.

Sub_Mariner

Ironically I get along with all of the wolverine "fanboys" Creshosk, Jinzin now, Wolverine8888, Cap it up are all good friends, I respect Srank, and according to wolvertooth and Logan87... laughing

Haha, I-R-O-N-Y.

Plus im like a mini C when it comes to the slaying. no expression

LethalFemme

Aren't all you guys fanboys?tongue12

Big Sexy
All too true. People who hate bias, but are biased against those. Funny story I joined and I was very friendly and passive until a bunch of racists got on my nerves, I "left the forum" after 10,000 posts which was in my first month and came back. I was then the "fanboy slayer", but even then I don't hate fanboys unless they become rude. I would rather argue with a dumb polite person than a smart rude one. I don't get into a fanboys face until they get rude with me first.

I'm starting to focus my attention on Master Chief fanboys. Fanboy slaying is a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Regardless after a million or so posts, you start to realize there is a factory off somewhere churning the fanboys anyways, so it's better to have one than to slay him and have two take his place. laughing What I find funny is that people always consider a Wolverine fan to be completely oblivious to logic yet their is some basis to their argument's. Cap it Up has plenty of scans to back himself in debates but the problem is the character. Wolverine is all over the place when it comes to feats. I rarely speak on a Wolverine debates because his high end feats and low end are so far apart its ridiculous.

Sub_Mariner
laughing What I find funny is that people always consider a Wolverine fan to be completely oblivious to logic yet their is some basis to their argument's. Cap it Up has plenty of scans to back himself in debates but the problem is the character. Wolverine is all over the place when it comes to feats. I rarely speak on a Wolverine debates because his high end feats and low end are so far apart its ridiculous.

Agreed, first he is getting owned by deers.

Then he is surviving nukes.

laughing

Big Sexy

laughing How do you win an arguments with that. Those that hate him will use the deer, those that like him will use the nuke. But some of the disrespect he gets is undeserved. Sure he fluctuates but thats no different than Batman who gets his back broken by Baine but then survives a blood lusted Superman.

V for Valentine

laughing

First off it was an Elk

and secondly he's never survived a nuke, it was napalm.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Ah, I would have so much material for this thread from "Wolverine VS Superman", "Wolverine VS Dock Ock", "Wolverine VS Sub-Mariner", "Storm VS Sub-Mariner", "Storm VS Iron Man" and "Wolverine VS Spider-Man" threads...plus "Wolverine 45" thread probably consists the longest run of Wolvertooth ownings ever made...dig up those threads and find some funny shit.

This is probably one of the most pathetic rebuttals ever...all that text without proving anything at all.
Originally posted by montrail
roll eyes (sarcastic) Dang, you just don't get it do you? I havent given up, its just pointless to argue about a person who storm can beat laughing . She's just too powerful. And thats something you'll have to deal with. As for your little friends, give up. Storm wins. Just had to tell ya'll that before ya'll have a fit because I proven ya'll wrong constantly wink .

And heres a little reminder of what REAL power is before I leave this non useless-storm already has this fight-thread:
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=possibilites0dv.jpg

Memorize that the next time you think Namor could even beat Storm..thats RAW INFINITE power. Now you little "Namor worrshipers" go play along and get proved wrong in some other thread that'll just think your crazy as you sound. Peace out, cool

Yeah, and after collective owning for 37 pages in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=327846&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

She posts:
Originally posted by montrail
You know. Handoffate is a friend of mine and he left becaue he said it was pointless to debate with you all. I decided I am leaving this thread as well (4 good this time,lol). But I am notleaving because of ahte or anything, but because of the simple fact that...it is impossible to debate with people who cannot except the truth and use coomon sense (not everyone).

Oh, and I think this quote is the best at describing how goddamn thick fanboys used to be at 2005 (The golden age of Wolverine fanboys):

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
After 59 pages, we have finally convinced them...

grey fox
Originally posted by V for Valentine
First off it was an Elk

and secondly he's never survived a nuke, it was napalm.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I believe current references to Wolverine 'Surviving a Nuke' mean Wolvies vaporisation and subsequent regeneration from Nitro's explosion.

Dont ask me how it's a nuke though , it's never stated on panel (that I've seen) that Nitro's blasts equal a nuclear explosion.

Tha C-Master
laughing What I find funny is that people always consider a Wolverine fan to be completely oblivious to logic yet their is some basis to their argument's. Cap it Up has plenty of scans to back himself in debates but the problem is the character. Wolverine is all over the place when it comes to feats. I rarely speak on a Wolverine debates because his high end feats and low end are so far apart its ridiculous. It's all good until they say things like him being faster than Spiderman.

Superman is even worse because he doesn't even have stats. He's immune to k-nite, magic, and everything nowadays. It's not even worth bothering anymore.

Accel
I believe current references to Wolverine 'Surviving a Nuke' mean Wolvies vaporisation and subsequent regeneration from Nitro's explosion.

Dont ask me how it's a nuke though , it's never stated on panel (that I've seen) that Nitro's blasts equal a nuclear explosion.
It had the same result as a nuke would (burned down to a skeleton), so it didn't really matter in the end.

DarkCrawler
laughing What I find funny is that people always consider a Wolverine fan to be completely oblivious to logic yet their is some basis to their argument's. Cap it Up has plenty of scans to back himself in debates but the problem is the character. Wolverine is all over the place when it comes to feats. I rarely speak on a Wolverine debates because his high end feats and low end are so far apart its ridiculous.

Yeah, the problem just is that they base him to his high feats...but when it comes to other characters, it's all for low showings.

V for Valentine
It had the same result as a nuke would (burned down to a skeleton), so it didn't really matter in the end.

Aye, its like if someone shot you in the head with a pistol and you died. And then went back in time (trivial I know) and shot you in the head with an AK-47, it wouldnt make a difference, you'd still die.

But I doubt Nitro=Nuke though, he doesnt seem powerful enough and the huge percentage of people when they are making the "surviving a nuke" analogy are talking about that stupid Venom thing where he was fine and his clothes survived..somehow.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, the problem just is that they base him to his high feats...but when it comes to other characters, it's all for low showings. I love how a "characters" stats don't matter with Wolverine, but they do when it makes other characters look bad.

Tha C-Master
This one was from comic books. big grin

Originally posted by Logan87
Well cordera makes a thread about who is an asswhole, and probally expects not to get burned. Well Cordera you are an asswhole, and C17 is just a wannabe asswhole, thats why he does what you tell him, like a little dog. Oh yeah and remember you DID ASK WHO IS A BIGGER ASS. You asked, and I gave you my answer. Ok again, you asked, and I gave you my answer, so I don't want you to cry or anything. I know, how about you make another thread, to feed your ego. I have an Idea for the name. Title it "Who thinks Cordera is the greatest" and then put a poll, and when you see anyone click you are the greatest, then you shall be satisfied.

Oh yeah no hard feelings. I love both of you guys, as friends, but it might seem otherwise.

Grimm22
This one isnt from KMC, its from IGN, however its still hilarious

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>