Slade vs. Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
They both randomally meet in a dark alley in New York full geared upfor a night of terriorism and piss each other off who chould take the other out?

Darth Martin
GG gets shot righ out of the sky and Slade takes the glider home.

Entity
I doubt it would end that easily Norman has enhanced ablilties aswell and pumkin boms to boot giving him a very level playing field. Not to mention how smart he was before he gained his enhancments and that SOB is just crazy enough he might kill himself killing Deathstroke.

Darth Martin
DS has a healing factor. Osborn is no where near Slade's intelligence(tho Osborne is not a dumb guy). Slade can shoot the glider down w/ his power staff. He can cut right through anything with his sword. He is also a master marksman. In H2H DS prevails and is better trained. DS trumps GG in every categotry w/ the exception of weapons(arguable).

Ultraman Baltan
Osborn has a healing factor, insane durability, incredible strength, good skill, instant-kill/knockout weapons, and bullet timing speed. Deathstroke's good, but Norman's better.
Wait, PISSED OFF? Ok, GG definately wins. As explained by a website(I'm looking for it), he has the Hulk factor: The madder he gets, the stronger he gets. I mean, it has to be true if he could just hop off of his Glider and beat Spiderman with no issue with his bare hands. I mean, jeez!

Darth Martin
I'll make another exception: Strength. DS might be beat in strength but not so much to the point that it makes a serious difference.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'll make another exception: Strength. DS might be beat in strength bt not so much to the point that it makes a serious difference.

If you read my post, you would see it's more than just that. Norman is possibly quicker(if not, the same speed), has better gadgets, has great regeneration as well, has better durability, and has the Hulk factor.

Darth Martin
I doubt Norman's quicker.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I doubt Norman's quicker.

I said same speed, if you actually took the time to read it.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I said same speed, if you actually took the time to read it.

You said 'possibly quicker', which he responded to. If you actually took the time to read it.

Oh, and Slade 7/10

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You said 'possibly quicker', which he responded to. If you actually took the time to read it.

Oh, and Slade 7/10

POSSIBLY. Doesn't mean his is. Durr.
GG 7/10

SpunkySmurph
POSSIBLY. Doesn't mean his is. Durr.
GG 7/10

You- "He's possibly quicker"
Him- "I doubt Norman's quicker"

Wheres the problem?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You- "He's possibly quicker"
Him- "I doubt Norman's quicker"

Wheres the problem?

I said POSSIBLY, not that he is.

Darth Martin
I said POSSIBLY, not that he is. mad

SpunkySmurph
I said POSSIBLY, not that he is.

Exactly. And he disagreed that there was a possibility.

So you're mad that someone disagreed with you about whether there was a possibility?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.