Batman's Super Power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
There are two scenarios in this thread. Please post why if you like.

1. If Batman wanted to have one super power or ability. What do you think would he want.

2. What power would you want for Batman to have.

Have fun.

NoFate007
1. Healing factor. He wouldn't trust himself with super strength or anything of the such. He's much too smart for that and he'd have to create a plan in case he went nuts and then erase it from his memory lol.

2. I'd want him to have a healing factor too, so he could take some hits from Clark and whatnot. I wouldn't want him to be super-strong, but I'd like to see him take a chokeslam and not be hospitalized for weeks lol. But even so, he's the shit as he is and doesn't need anything.

Darth Martin
bump

braz
1. Unlimited stamina. like Captain America, but even better. literally. unlimited. cannot tire. will not tire. i think Batman would do some serious damage with thatwink like pwning Bane no matter how worn out he is, and lllllots of other things too.

2. Super speed. not excessive like the flash or superman, just heightened reaction time, by ALOT though, almost like Spiderman, and somewhere along the level of Master Chief, literally timing bullets and to where he sees the world in slow motion like he does.

Darth Martin
I assume Bats doesn't want to fly because f he did he would have built a suit already like Steel or Booster Gold.

I'll post mine later. It's hard to say what p[ower would really want. I don't think he's ever been in awe of a person's power or ability.

Alfheim
Darkforce manipulation like the Shroud.

Ability to create apertures into the Darkforce Dimension to project Darkforce in a gaseous form which he can manipulate. The Darkforce negates all light sources in the area, and the Shroud can manipulate the source into basic shadows and shapes to serve as decoys. Mystical extrasensory perception replacing his eye sight) that allows him to "see" through walls and through his own darkness.

Lets put it this way. It has been hinted when pĂȘople get powers sometimes its a reflection of their personality. This would suit him to a T.

Darth Martin
bump

Alfheim
Originally posted by Alfheim
Darkforce manipulation like the Shroud.

Ability to create apertures into the Darkforce Dimension to project Darkforce in a gaseous form which he can manipulate. The Darkforce negates all light sources in the area, and the Shroud can manipulate the source into basic shadows and shapes to serve as decoys. Mystical extrasensory perception replacing his eye sight) that allows him to "see" through walls and through his own darkness.

Lets put it this way. It has been hinted when pĂȘople get powers sometimes its a reflection of their personality. This would suit him to a T.

Anyway as I said before the above has GOT to be his power.

Darth Martin
You really think Batman would want magic.

1. The ability to istantly detect/sense people's fear/phobias. It would be useful to him IMO. It would help him out.

2. Gambit's power to unleash kinetic energy on anything Bats touches.

I know, #2 was lame but I couldn't think of anything. I wouldn't want Batman to have a healing factor. That would make him a god like Wolverine. Spiderman's ability to stick to walls would be nice tho. Other's feel free to post yiour opinions.

SpunkySmurph
He would want something more personal. Like, to revive the dead or something. So he could see his parents again.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
He would want something more personal. Like, to revive the dead or something. So he could see his parents again. Or more like Jason shifty

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
You really think Batman would want magic.

1. The ability to istantly detect/sense people's fear/phobias. It would be useful to him IMO. It would help him out.

He already has thatno expression he knows a cowardly man when he sees one. instantly. but not necessarily like ur sayin like what specifically scares them. which would be cool wink

Ultraman Baltan
1. Teleportation.
2. The power to stop pissing me off and not exist anymore.

dawsey28
Unlimited space in his utility belt.

Oh wait... embarrasment

Darth Macabre
1 and 2) Super Genius...I don't want him to have a super power, but Super Genius would suit him.

xkalybr
The Force.

Batman: "You don't want to steal that."
Thief: "I don't want to steal that."
Batman: "You want to go home and sleep."
Thief: "Yes, sleep."

braz
Originally posted by xkalybr
The Force.

lol

Alfheim
You're all wrong, Darkforce manipulation is his power.

doan_m
Originally posted by NoFate007
1. Healing factor. He wouldn't trust himself with super strength or anything of the such. He's much too smart for that and he'd have to create a plan in case he went nuts and then erase it from his memory lol.

I second that. after what bane did batman hes just gotta have one.

heru
Immortality would fit him.

Sakina_Sesssher
What power would you want for Batman to have?

I say Flying
cause he is very good at every thing I and think of
so I will say flying is best

super pr*xy
Originally posted by braz
1. Unlimited stamina. like Captain America, but even better. literally. unlimited. cannot tire. will not tire. i think Batman would do some serious damage with thatwink like pwning Bane no matter how worn out he is, and lllllots of other things too.

imagine batman having this and super healing factor (much better than wolverine). he's gonna hand out serious pwnage to anybody, even kal-el. that's gonna be a challenge for superman... a serious challenge. top that off with all his abilities and utility belt. it's done.

Darth Martin
The Force.

Thief: "Yes, sleep." Happy Dance

Darth Martin
What if bats had the force? droolio

Jamaican
The Force.

LMAO - That is one of the greatest answers/scenarios I've every seen.

The best 2 powers that I've seen someone put is the Stamina and Healing factor. Honestly, if he had UNLIMITED stamina, he would need the Healing factor less. I prefer him having the healing factor though I think.

Someone mentioned "Super Genius" - he is a genius and already smarter than most people he comes across. I don't think that would help him out more than some of the other answers.

Someone also mentioned speed. I think that'd be great but would think the healing factor would be better.

I'd definitely go with healing factor - but one much better than Wolverine's.

What about something to do with time?? I know it would probably take the fun/mission out of EVERY one of his problems or cases, but something that would be able to let him see whenever/wherever he wanted. He'd really be unstoppable.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by super pr*xy
imagine batman having this and super healing factor (much better than wolverine). he's gonna hand out serious pwnage to anybody, even kal-el. that's gonna be a challenge for superman... a serious challenge. top that off with all his abilities and utility belt. it's done.

Without K or a really good plan, Bats, even with unlimited healing would never touch Supes... Superspeed, superstrength... yoohoo!!

I would like to see Bats with the ability to actually merge with the shadows. Sounds lame, but he already comes pretty close. I think that would be a nice feature for him to have... Or to be like Scarecrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.