DragonLance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Dragons of Autumn Twilight (Movie)

It's gonig to be traditionally animated, which I think is a good idea, because CGI is getting too ubiquitous lately.

The cast is as follows:
Tanis Half-Elven: Michael Rosenbaum
Raistlin Majere: Kiefer Sutherland
Goldmoon: Lucy Lawless
Flint Fireforge/Fewmaster Toade: Fred Tatasciore
Tike Waylan: Michelle Trachtenberg
Cameron Majere: Rino Romano
Tasslehoff Burrfoot: Jason Marsden
Sturm Brightblade: Mark Worden
Riverwind/Gilthanas: Phil Lamarr

Voice acting is pretty much done, and storyboarding should be done by now as well.

My only gripe so far is that the running time is only 90-100 minutes...should be longer if they want to be faithful.

Your thoughts?

Robby001
I think it is gonna be badass. But I would have to agree with you that they should make it longer. Shortening movies just for time restrictions can really damage a good movie..

Julie
When's this coming???

Strangelove
New wikipedia link:

DragonLance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight

According to Animation World Network, as of July 2006, 90% of the voice acting was completed, and storyboarding was to be done around August.

According to the Wikipedia article and IMDb, the movie will be released September 2007

Council#13
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/414199_1-dragonlance-movie

All the comments from me are all in there. shock I am sooooo damned excited.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Council#13
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/414199_1-dragonlance-movie

All the comments from me are all in there. shock I am sooooo damned excited. I can't f*cking wait shock

Council#13
OMG Me neither! shock Whenever I think about it, I go all quiet but hyper. If such a thing were possible. Which, apparently, it is.

Strangelove
OMG Me neither! shock Whenever I think about it, I go all quiet but hyper. If such a thing were possible. Which, apparently, it is. I guess so hmm

I've read those books since 7th or 8th grade. And I'm a freshman in college now. I still buy the books whenever I see a new one

Council#13
shock I've read over 30 of the books, and it's wonderful to find another Dragonlance fan. I just can't wait for the movie! firefirefireph

I like the Rise of Solamnia series. Have you read any of it?

midneight
who wrote it guys i wann read it before the movie comes out so it wont be ruined

Strangelove
shock I've read over 30 of the books, and it's wonderful to find another Dragonlance fan. I just can't wait for the movie! firefirefireph

I like the Rise of Solamnia series. Have you read any of it? I own about 80 of them w00t

I haven't read the Rise of Solamnia series, I want to get the Lost Chronicals thoughOriginally posted by midneight
who wrote it guys i wann read it before the movie comes out so it wont be ruined Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. You can find them in most Barnes and Nobles or Borders's.

Council#13
Lost Chronicles look like tha shiz! woot

Strangelove
bump ermm

Council#13
eek!

Bubble_O_Bill
yeah how GOOD!

Id preferr real life than animated cos I think this deserves a BIG budget and could rival LOTR series, but I'll settle for animated over not at all.

and yeah read heaps of the books from when i was just a wee kid. Twins trilogy was my fav.

Wolfie
I have a friend that's into the books. If I don't see it with her, I probably will just skip it.

Council#13
Originally posted by Bubble_O_Bill
yeah how GOOD!

Id preferr real life than animated cos I think this deserves a BIG budget and could rival LOTR series, but I'll settle for animated over not at all.

and yeah read heaps of the books from when i was just a wee kid. Twins trilogy was my fav.

Twins Trilogy was really good. Sort of sad, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.