who should be in xmen 4 if they make it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sweeetbass
ok I'm new at this but I've been thinking how can they make the xmen movies better. I think this next "trilogy" should be about apocolypse and Mr. Sinister. the fourth movie would be about sinister finding the four hoursemen and at the end of it Bishop comes back to warn everybody about Apocolypse. Angel becomes archangel in the 5th movie and Apocolypse comes at the end of the 5th and its the whole story of the sixth. they should introduce Havok becuase you can't have Mr. Sinister without a summers brother. in my opinion cyclopse in the movies was too much of a wimp. bring gambit into the series and a couple other ones. what are other people's opinions?

Darth Martin
Gambit, Multiple Man, Iceman, Beast, Emma Frost, Colossus, and Angel if you want to do the whole Apocalapse thing. Also let Rougue get her powers from someone(like Ms.Marvel).

DigiMark007
...we have an X-men forum. monkey

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t400840.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.