Ultimate Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok. what if. you could get any version of Batman, and combine him with ne suit with ne customizations, ne batmobile, ne gadgets or weaponry, and what would they be?
but no JLA super gadgets like a damn GL ring, a ruby kwartz or something, but the teleportation device is availablebig grin but thats it.

and how far would do u think he'd get in this gauntlet..(cont.)

my version:

Version- Comic, Modern Age

Batsuit- Nomex survival suit w/ kevlar bi-weave in the chest and back areas, bulletproof graphite cowl w/ slightly longer bat-ears, the ones on Begins were too short, also with nightvision, earphone, comm device and Batmobile voice-control, memory cloth fabric cape and bronze bladed arm gauntlets off Batman Begins

Batmobile- Onstar Batmobile w/ voice-activated shields and dual machine guns(like off Batman 89)

Top 15 Gadgets in Utility Belt(heh): Comic Utility Belt like off WAR GAMES series with all the pouches, with: normal mini-batarangs like off Broken City, large batarangs like off the cover of Face the Face, exploding batarangs, electric auto-tracking batarang which returns like a boomerang, Batman Begins grapple gun, adhesive explosives off Under the Hood Vol. 2, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas capsules, acetylene torch, sonics, full-atuo kriptonyte gun, teleportation device, rebreather, flexi-cuffs, medikit.

Gauntlet:

1. The Punisher: M60, M16/M203 Colt .45, bowie knife, 3 grenades, kevlar vest, and shoulder lamp.

2. Daredevil

3. Captain America

4. Blade

5. Ultimate Captain America

6. Wolverine

7. Spiderman

8. Omega Red

9. Master Chief

10. Spawn(prior issue 50)

11. Thing

12. The Hulk

13. Movie Superman

Tron
Shouldn't this be in the VS Forum?

braz
ehh. i couldnt decide. i suppose though. u wouldnt delete it? smile

NoFate007
Does he get prep time? And if so, how much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.