Joe Higashi and Robert Garcia vs Ken Masters and Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Japanese kicboxing champion and the Garcia family heir have one thing in common: defeat the Pan-American champion Ken Masters.

When they crash a Masters Foundation-sponsored gala, they find said champion...as well as his brother in law, Guile.

They want the match to be 2-on-1, but Guile steps in, making the match even and fair. Ken fights Robert while Guile fights Joe.

brainchild81
Ken would mop the floor w/Robert's ponytail in a flashy and humiliating fashion and then watch Guile slowly and methodically beat the s**t outta Joe.

Ken: You know I coulda handled these bozos myself
Guile: But then you'd never shut the hell up about it.

TricksterPriest
Let's see, Kyokugen is a poor man's Ansatsuken, and Joe Higashi is half the reason Terry never gets to fight Kyo in KOF, the other being his idiot brother Andy. At this point, Ken could probably beat both of them, with a good effort. With Guile here, slaughter. And Brain, yeah, that's probably what they'd say. laughing Btw, it's not as well known, but Ken dyes his hair. He's half japanese/half american, and his hair is originally black.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's see, Kyokugen is a poor man's Ansatsuken, and Joe Higashi is half the reason Terry never gets to fight Kyo in KOF, the other being his idiot brother Andy. At this point, Ken could probably beat both of them, with a good effort. With Guile here, slaughter. And Brain, yeah, that's probably what they'd say. laughing Btw, it's not as well known, but Ken dyes his hair. He's half japanese/half american, and his hair is originally black.

It's also known that Guile dislikes Ken for his playboyish ways and Ken thinks that Guile is too stuck-up.

TricksterPriest
Well, that explains why there's such friction and why Capcom doesn't emphasize the family connection. Guile is stuck up. msn-tongue

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ken would mop the floor w/Robert's ponytail in a flashy and humiliating fashion and then watch Guile slowly and methodically beat the s**t outta Joe.

Ken: You know I coulda handled these bozos myself
Guile: But then you'd never shut the hell up about it. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

shin_remy
Ken would beat Joe and Robbert at the same time if he wants

TricksterPriest
Pretty much. I called Kyokugen a poor man's Ansatsuken, and maybe they'd have a chance with Mr. Karate, but not Robert. I like Joe, but he's outclassed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.