i believe in mondonation.com - think. change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Here's a great idea - you design your own shirt with your own belief on it, and then from there its ethos spreads to whoever reads it. 'Ethical Products', or something...

At the same time every shirt bought from mondonation means that $1, $5, $10, or $20 (you decide) is given back to the charity of your choice...

The Site...

The video...

What do you believe?

I believe chickens are actually aliens from the planet Bu-Kerk-Kick, I also believe that life should be lived free from fear.

Deano
cool site. ive had:

'i believe there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

PVS
must have:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"

RedAlertv2
Sounds awesome but 50 bucks is pretty steep.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Deano
cool site. ive had:

'i believe there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves
Nice little belief, but does that mean we are some sort of conscious ether?
Originally posted by PVS
must have:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
I want that T-shirt.
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Sounds awesome but 50 bucks is pretty steep.
Yeah, but it's for charity, plus you get a cool personalised T-shirt.

Has anyone ordered one yet? I'm planning on getting a couple soon...

As for the experiment, I feel it could work in subtle ways. I always read what people's shirts say, so it's definitely a way of communicating an idea that is a little more positive than 'Just Do It!' or 'Enjoy Coca-Cola'...

RedAlertv2
I definitely like the idea, and I like the fact that it goes to charity, but I simply dont have that kind of money right now

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, fair enough.

Here's anothing mondonation video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIai9aQehc&mode=related&search=

Deano
i believe that junk food tastes so good because its bad for you.

i made that one up all by myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.