Classic Beyonder,Infinites & Abraxas vs DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the muti-versal cosmic beings defeat DC Universe

Beyonder- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Beyonder

Infinites- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/infinites.htm

&

Abraxas- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Abraxas

rotiart
Classic Beyonder Millions of times the powers of the multiverse
Infinites- Manhandled the M-Body of Eternity. They exist on the multiversal scale
Abraxas- Another multiversal being.

If you don't include the Presence. Beyonder owns everyone.
With the Presence. I don't know.

Endless Mike
Presence is omnipotent Presence wins.

Without the Presence, Great Evil Beast wins.

Beyonder is weaker than the Presence because Beyonder gave "half" of his power to Dazzler. If Beyonder was omnipotent, his power would have been infinite, thus half of infinity would still be infinity, and he wouldn't have lost any power on the deal.

golem370
The Presence I thought gave Spectre 95% of his powers?

golem370
I am sorry but GEB might and I mean might beat one of these guys but not all of them.

Supreme being
Originally posted by golem370
I am sorry but GEB might and I mean might beat one of these guys but not all of them.

blink blink blink Do you know who GEB is?

golem370
I heard of him

Big Sexy
The very existence of the GEB proves the Presence is not as omnipotent as many would have us believe.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The very existence of the GEB proves the Presence is not as omnipotent as many would have us believe.

roll eyes (sarcastic) please dont start this rubbish, we dont know the very nature of the GEB it could be said his purpose it all part of the presence grand scheme.

Supreme being
Originally posted by golem370
I heard of him

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing maybe you should read up on him rather than taking what you have heard at face value.

golem370
Well what I heard was he is one of the most powerful characters in DC

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Supreme being
roll eyes (sarcastic) please dont start this rubbish, we dont know the very nature of the GEB it could be said his purpose it all part of the presence grand scheme. roll eyes (sarcastic) Grand-scheme. HA. Thats a very typical answer. Presence, Yahweh is no where near perfect.

Draco69
roll eyes (sarcastic) Grand-scheme. HA. Thats a very typical answer. Presence, Yahweh is no where near perfect.

You're confusing Yahweh from Vertigo (Saints of Killers) and the Presence (DC/Lucifer)

Yahweh was a pussy.

The Presence on the other hand has no feats other than being all powerful that make makes Lucifer and Michael seem like bugs.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Draco69
You're confusing Yahweh from Vertigo (Saints of Killers) and the Presence (DC/Lucifer)

Yahweh was a pussy.

The Presence on the other hand has no feats other than being all powerful that make makes Lucifer and Michael seem like bugs.
When the GEB defeated the Spectre (by showing him the true heaven) he refered to Yawhew as the Presence.

Thanos_THOTU
Four words: Power of the Writers . . .

A writer can destroy and recreate "a universe" (Just one DC universe?)
as many times he like, if it later gets produced is an other thing.

If Beyonder could manipulate Marvel Multiverse, and everyhing beyond it (emptyness) with such ease.
Why would he have problem with a DC universe, or the DC unvierse?

Draco69
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
When the GEB defeated the Spectre (by showing him the true heaven) he refered to Yawhew as the Presence.

Apparently Yahweh is PART of the Presence. It's not the Presence him/her/itself.

Just like Spectre is "part" of the Presence, Yahweh is "part" of the Presence.

I'm referring to DC Yahweh not Vertigo Yahweh who got shot by a gun....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Presence is omnipotent Presence wins.

Without the Presence, Great Evil Beast wins.

Beyonder is weaker than the Presence because Beyonder gave "half" of his power to Dazzler. If Beyonder was omnipotent, his power would have been infinite, thus half of infinity would still be infinity, and he wouldn't have lost any power on the deal. If you put "limitiations" on your own powers of course they will get limits.
Beyonder did that.
Still he was all the Multiverse and everything beyond.

Draco69
Four words: Power of the Writers . . .

A writer can destroy and recreate "a universe" (Just one DC universe?)
as many times he like, if it later gets produced is an other thing.

If Beyonder could manipulate Marvel Multiverse, and everyhing beyond it (emptyness) with such ease.
Why would he have problem with a DC universe, or the DC unvierse?

Well, we can go into legal terminology. If Beyonder has the "power of the writers" that means Beyonder has the power of the MARVEL writers who are legally obligated to write for Marvel.

A Marvel writer cannot write or influence the DC Universe without the editor's consent.

Like Stephen King can't influence anything in the Harry Potter verse.

Thus Beyonder is powerless against a DCU character.

Stan Lee said implied he had the power of a Marvel writer...who can't do sh*t in the DCU....

Thanos_THOTU
Apparently Yahweh is PART of the Presence. It's not the Presence him/her/itself.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
You mean the saint?
Peacher?
The gun was actually forged out of a sword smithed by God.

Draco69
You mean the saint?
Peacher?
The gun was actually forged out of a sword smithed by God.

Yeah, but being an all-powerful being, ya think he coulda dodged the bullet or just teleport out of the way....

Thanos_THOTU
Well, we can go into legal terminology. If Beyonder has the "power of the writers" that means Beyonder has the power of the MARVEL writers who are legally obligated to write for Marvel.

A Marvel writer cannot write or influence the DC Universe without the editor's consent.

Stan Lee said implied he had the power of a Marvel writer...who can't do sh*t in the DCU....
No, Stan Lee said:

There are writers, example Jack (>^.^)> Kirby, who have wroted for both Marvel and DC.

If you go by your logic all the beings would have been powerless.
A DC ant would be able to snap the Living Tribunal's neck.
A DC fly would be able to remove Thanos' (w/ Heart) neck from his shoulders.
. . . As long as it happends in DC.
(And vice verca)
Obviously they still have their powers.

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah, but being an all-powerful being, ya think he coulda dodged the bullet or just teleport out of the way....
Yeah but logically, since he's omnipresent.
No matter where God would hide.
SoK would kill him by just shoting in the air (yes he's omnipresent which means he's in the air too)
SoK owns cool

Stupid Rookie
Do we know how many Infinites there are? In theory couldn't this be like hundreds of multiversal beings, more powerful than Eternity?

rotiart
well as far as we know, there have been 3 that have been represented. No more no less, and no mention of any others. So I assume there are only 3 of them.

Supreme being

Stan Lee said implied he had the power of a Marvel writer...who can't do sh*t in the DCU.... Happy Dance brilliant response my friend this just says it all.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Supreme being
roll eyes (sarcastic) please dont start this rubbish, we dont know the very nature of the GEB it could be said his purpose it all part of the presence grand scheme.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Grand-scheme. HA. Thats a very typical answer. Presence, Yahweh is no where near perfect.

There you go buddy make sure you read it properly.it could be said

Big Sexy

Yahweh was a pussy.

-The fact that he had to create practice universes,
-The fact that he wanted an exhange with Lucifer who refused is another ex
-The fact that the AM existed at all when there should have only been one Universe
-The fact that he had to decide whether to unmake his own creation.
- The fact that hell was taken away and proven unnecessary
all suggest hes not perfect.

Big Sexy

roll eyes (sarcastic) DC Yahweh? You mean from Lucifer. There is really no DC Yahweh as Lucifer does not appear to be in continuity.

Galan777
Classic Beyonder could do this on his own

golem370
So what are we talking about the Beyonder,Abraxas & Three Infintes who are multi-versal are what? Even there lackeys were planet size.

bean_machine
SoK would kill him by just shoting in the air (yes he's omnipresent which means he's in the air too)
SoK owns cool

But a being that powerful could make himself to not be omnipresent. I mean a being that powerful being killed is ridiculous and full of so many plot devices to get to that situation it is not even funny. I mean the only way a being that powerful gets killed is if it allowed it through choices the being made.

Galan777
SoK owns cool omnipresent simply means that you have the ability to exist in all places at one time, it dosent mean that no matter what; you have to exist that way wink

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Galan777
omnipresent simply means that you have the ability to exist in all places at one time, it dosent mean that no matter what; you have to exist that way wink

Omnipresence is the actual ability.

Omnipresent is the state of being everywhere at one time.

Galan777
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Omnipresent is the state of being everywhere at one time. so??????

are you saying that he can or cant choose to be omnipresent?

bean_machine
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Omnipresent is the state of being everywhere at one time.

It doesn't matter. God should be able to be omnipresent or not at any moment.

Its like, "I am god I want to be everywhere at one time cause I'm cool like that. Oh shit I am going to be killed. I better make myself not omnipresent and then teleport away before I die. WTF? I am god so why don't I blink this guy away. Oh yeah, I forgot that I am stupid and left all my power in my throne, which means my power is finite to begin with, so I am not that cool of a god."

complexbrother
put everyone in nuteral territory and the Classic Beyonder by himself takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.