This Friday is Friday the 13th.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BroLLy_LsSj
This friday we must watch Friday 13th.

Im gonna watch
Friday the 13th - 1980
Friday the 13th II - 1981
Friday the 13th III - 1982
Friday the 13th Part IV - Final Chapter 1984
Friday the 13th Part V - A New Beginning 1985
And!
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by BroLLy_LsSj
This friday we must watch Friday 13th.

Im gonna watch
Friday the 13th - 1980
Friday the 13th II - 1981
Friday the 13th III - 1982
Friday the 13th Part IV - Final Chapter 1984
Friday the 13th Part V - A New Beginning 1985
And!
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)

Cool, I have only got the first one on DVD so I am going to just watch that one.

BroLLy_LsSj
Enjoy yourself! thumb up .

Scarecrow756
Enjoy yourself! thumb up .

Thanks, I might watch Freddy Vs Jason as well because Jason had a good role in that. Also Friday The 13th Part 2 is coming on the Sci-Fi channel on Friday so I might watch that too. Well enjoy your self as well. smile

Wolfie
It's become a cliche to watch Jason movies on Friday the 13th, as it has to watch Michael movies on Halloween.

That said, I guess I'll watch one of the movies if I have some spare time on Friday.

Scarecrow756
Shame they are not showing Friday The 13th Part 3 at all on TV on Friday cause thats my 2nd favourite F13 film but I watch it more then the original one.

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Shame they are not showing Friday The 13th Part 3 at all on TV on Friday cause thats my 2nd favourite F13 film but I watch it more then the original one.

U have " Emule " ?

BroLLy_LsSj
Don't waste time jeje.

Go to

www.emule.com

Put that VIERNES13

that is in spanish u can DL EVERY MOVIE OF JASON OR WHATEVER BOOGEYMAN

Or put Friday the 13th

In BigBANG Servers or e-donkey .

O mmmmm, go to the Video Av, BlockBuster or whatever , rent the movie , use any dvd and clone dvd2 , make and image to your local hard drive and burn it o mm just watch the movie , enjoy my comrade! and soon is HALLOWEEN! 2 BIG GIFTS.

Scarecrow756
Don't waste time jeje.

Go to

www.emule.com

Put that VIERNES13

that is in spanish u can DL EVERY MOVIE OF JASON OR WHATEVER BOOGEYMAN

Or put Friday the 13th

In BigBANG Servers or e-donkey .

O mmmmm, go to the Video Av, BlockBuster or whatever , rent the movie , use any dvd and clone dvd2 , make and image to your local hard drive and burn it o mm just watch the movie , enjoy my comrade! and soon is HALLOWEEN! 2 BIG GIFTS.

Thanks for the advice dude. big grin

xblanex
i cant seem to figure that website out,
sounds good, id love to download movies
just cant figure it out.
am i just stupid?

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by xblanex
i cant seem to figure that website out,
sounds good, id love to download movies
just cant figure it out.
am i just stupid?

Nope you are a smart guy , TODAY 4:25PM , I LOVE FRIDAY13TH IN OCTOBER.

Scarecrow756
Friday The 13th Part 2 is on in 5 minutes better go and watch it. See you guys later. cool

LepperFace15
Haha, I'm watching Halloween right now for some reason. I don't have a Friday The 13th movie besides Freddy VS. Jason... so I dunno, maybe me and my friends will watch that later...

Bocaj
Originally posted by LepperFace15
Haha, I'm watching Halloween right now for some reason. I don't have a Friday The 13th movie besides Freddy VS. Jason... so I dunno, maybe me and my friends will watch that later...
Friday the 13th is on Bravo tonight that's where I'm watching it. erm

SelphieT
hmm, I should watch some tv and search for some scary movies. My vocal chords are a bit tired from yelling at a hockey game about 30 minutes ago.

Impediment
Evil Dead 2 and The Changeling.

BroLLy_LsSj
Saturday October 14 , 1:52 AM

Friday 13th - OVER -

i have a fun this night . However nice to talk to all of you guys , f13th is over , cath u guys in other TOPICS.

Wolfie
I watched The Serpent and the Rainbow.

Scarecrow756
Saturday October 14 , 1:52 AM

Friday 13th - OVER -

i have a fun this night . However nice to talk to all of you guys , f13th is over , cath u guys in other TOPICS.

I had a fun night too, watching Friday The 13th and Friday The 13th Part 2.

SelphieT
I watched Poltergeist, and Friday the 13th, and some of Friday the 13th Jason takes Manhattan. That was lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.