The stars are falling: Reasons to believe we are enslaved by the serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Since Matthew Delooze's encounters with interdimensional beings during his childhood, and a spiritual awakening in 1998, he has been directed by mysterious forces. In 2005 he found himself being guided to visit Egypt, specifically the Temple of Hathor at Dendera. The astonishing photographs he took there suggest that we were ruled then by a race of reptilian aliens.

http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/the_stars.jpg

Lisen to Mattew Delooze interviewed on Red Ice Radio
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2006/10oct/RIRT-061005-mdelooze.mp3

Matthew believes that those reptilian aliens, the Serpent Cult, still rule us today, using their human puppets to deceive us into surrendering our spiritual self-possession. He draws parallels between ancient Egyptian gods, the Live 8 concerts, monuments in our towns and cities and the imagery in the Pope's regalia to show us how. "He also suggests how you, the reader, can awaken from your trance and reclaim your true spiritual legacy."

might be an interesting read for those who are interested

Bicnarok
I read his ebook and radio interview. Sounds more like a nut, but so would I if I told what ive experienced.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Deano
Since Matthew Delooze's encounters with interdimensional beings during his childhood, and a spiritual awakening in 1998, he has been directed by mysterious forces. In 2005 he found himself being guided to visit Egypt, specifically the Temple of Hathor at Dendera. The astonishing photographs he took there suggest that we were ruled then by a race of reptilian aliens.

Matthew believes that those reptilian aliens, the Serpent Cult, still rule us today, using their human puppets to deceive us into surrendering our spiritual self-possession. He draws parallels between ancient Egyptian gods, the Live 8 concerts, monuments in our towns and cities and the imagery in the Pope's regalia to show us how. "He also suggests how you, the reader, can awaken from your trance and reclaim your true spiritual legacy."

Deano, I follow tsarions work, So, you know how I feel about the reptiles place in the NWO conspiracy.

Deano
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I read his ebook and radio interview. Sounds more like a nut, but so would I if I told what ive experienced.

can u send me his ebook?! stick out tongue

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Since Matthew Delooze's encounters with interdimensional beings during his childhood, and a spiritual awakening in 1998, he has been directed by mysterious forces.

You had me at "Hello".

jon boi
lets kill the reptilians

Evil Dead
this is hardly news.......I mean....we all saw V. We know the reptiles are here to eat us.

Grand_Moff_Gav
If he's right or not it doesn't matter, it's fascinating stuff!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Reptile stuff should be in here

moonknight11
Cool. Sounds interesting. Like my Harry Potter Book, and about as believable.

lord xyz
Originally posted by moonknight11
Cool. Sounds interesting. Like my Harry Potter Book, and about as believable. Some people actually believe Harry Potter.

Switch 07

What an idiot. laughing out loud

Deano
coming from a guy who spends his time watching cartoons

Magee
Thats right we should be brainwashing our selves in to beleiving reptiles rule our planet instead of doing things we enjoy. smile

Bat Dude
While I'm not really a mainstay at this section, I'll give my say about the "reptile people"...

The reptilian stuff is pretty decent to read about... Very fascinating... Do I believe it? Maybe, maybe not... Could it happen? Absolutely... We don't know what's going on in very distant space or what is out there, and a reptile-like creature could very well have landed on Earth and overpowered us with some kind of advanced technology... That is, if they breathe the same type of gas as we do...

Could it happen? Yes, But did it happen? Probably not...

But I won't dwell on it too much, as there are more important things to worry about, like the corrupt PEOPLE that jip us every day...

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Bat Dude
While I'm not really a mainstay at this section, I'll give my say about the "reptile people"...

The reptilian stuff is pretty decent to read about... Very fascinating... Do I believe it? Maybe, maybe not... Could it happen? Absolutely... We don't know what's going on in very distant space or what is out there, and a reptile-like creature could very well have landed on Earth and overpowered us with some kind of advanced technology... That is, if they breathe the same type of gas as we do...

Could it happen? Yes, But did it happen? Probably not...

But I won't dwell on it too much, as there are more important things to worry about, like the corrupt PEOPLE that jip us every day...

you're leaving out the whole shape-shifting aspect......which, according to Deano, is what lets these lizard people walk around amongst us unnoticed.

it doesn't matter how far out in space you go.......the laws of physics still apply.

Deano
Originally posted by Magee
Thats right we should be brainwashing our selves in to beleiving reptiles rule our planet instead of doing things we enjoy. smile

being aware doesnt stop you from enjoying yourself.

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
you're leaving out the whole shape-shifting aspect......which, according to Deano, is what lets these lizard people walk around amongst us unnoticed.

it doesn't matter how far out in space you go.......the laws of physics still apply.

thats only one theory though. shapeshifting is not considered a physical manifestation. when you realise that everything is energy vibrating at different speeds, the idea of shapeshifting becomes easier to understand. we just havent fully understood it yet. plus the fact there may be other dimensions that we cannot see, these aliens may have the knowledge to switch between dimensions at will. in one dimension they reveal there true form while in this dimension they can take another form.

sound impossible? nothing is impossible. we just do not understand such things yet.

here is the most commonly aggreed upon theory regarding these aliens

- one of many races came here in our past and interfered with us. this is aggreed upon by nearly every researcher into this field. they created us using a mixture of there dna and that of out early neandethals. that is why we cannot find any missing link. and apparently this alien race has been pushing our evolution at an unnatural rate. that is why the world is such a cesspit. our technological evolution is far more ahead of us then our spiritual evolution.

Deano

Evil Dead
thats only one theory though. shapeshifting is not considered a physical manifestation. when you realise that everything is energy vibrating at different speeds, the idea of shapeshifting becomes easier to understand. we just havent fully understood it yet. plus the fact there may be other dimensions that we cannot see, these aliens may have the knowledge to switch between dimensions at will. in one dimension they reveal there true form while in this dimension they can take another form.

sound impossible? nothing is impossible. we just do not understand such things yet.

matter vibrating at a different frequency is still matter, even if un-detectable by our 3-dimensional senses. Even if your scenerio is true, those with 4-dimensional senses would detect that matter the same as we detect matter. Bonkers no matter what dimensions of existence.

DNA research has proven conclusively that homo sapiens and neanderthals are not the same lineage. We did not come from them. They were merely another humanoid species that existed at the same time we did.....evolved from a different lineage. We share a common ancestor with them just as we do with Chimps, Gorillas, monkeys, etc......somebody needs to update their theory as this information is atleast 10 years old.

There is no such thing as a missing-link to find. Macro-evolution as a process is contructed of hundred, thousands or hundreds of thousands of micro-evolved traits. Looking at the example of the first branch and at the example of the last branch (humans today) there are hundreds of thousands of tiny changes that have taken place through hundreds of thousands of generations.....some 1 per generation. Which one of a hundred-thousand traits do you wish to qualify as THE missing link? The very first specimen that had a slightly smaller jaw muscle?.....how about the next generation which had an ever so slightly smaller jaw muscle?.....the specimen a thousand generations later with a smaller jaw muscle but was still a quadroped? When you look at a blank canvas, then look at a beautifully painted picture....what is the missing link? Every single drop of paint that was added to that canvas only to arrive at a finished picture hundreds of thousands of drops later is a missing link.

believe whatever man......I'm just here to point of flaws and/or completely inaccurate information (i.e. neanderthals).

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
matter vibrating at a different frequency is still matter, even if un-detectable by our 3-dimensional senses. Even if your scenerio is true, those with 4-dimensional senses would detect that matter the same as we detect matter. Bonkers no matter what dimensions of existence.

you may be right but i think there could be more to it than just that.

DNA research has proven conclusively that homo sapiens and neanderthals are not the same lineage. We did not come from them. They were merely another humanoid species that existed at the same time we did.....evolved from a different lineage. We share a common ancestor with them just as we do with Chimps, Gorillas, monkeys, etc......somebody needs to update their theory as this information is atleast 10 years old.

There is no such thing as a missing-link to find. Macro-evolution as a process is contructed of hundred, thousands or hundreds of thousands of micro-evolved traits. Looking at the example of the first branch and at the example of the last branch (humans today) there are hundreds of thousands of tiny changes that have taken place through hundreds of thousands of generations.....some 1 per generation. Which one of a hundred-thousand traits do you wish to qualify as THE missing link? The very first specimen that had a slightly smaller jaw muscle?.....how about the next generation which had an ever so slightly smaller jaw muscle?.....the specimen a thousand generations later with a smaller jaw muscle but was still a quadroped? When you look at a blank canvas, then look at a beautifully painted picture....what is the missing link? Every single drop of paint that was added to that canvas only to arrive at a finished picture hundreds of thousands of drops later is a missing link.

i see what your saying. its a good point. but it was just only 1 of many theorys.

moonknight11
I hate how people seem to think the ancient people were morons. Why do they think that we were not smart enough and needed alien help??? There were many smart people back then, as there are now. We were smart enough to build the pyramids then and we are smart enough to build them now(though not as hardworking).

Evil Dead
ancient man was indeed as intelligent as we are today but no, not as smart. They did not have the knowledge we do today. Our knowledge is derrived from thousands of years of civilization and global communication with other civilizations sharing information and discovery.

Here's a prime examle. Glass was thought to have originated in China. The Chinese were credited as being the first civilization to discover the process of making glass and using it. Low and behold, we later find out that the Egyptians were using glass long before the Chinese (through discovery of glass in tombs). At the time the Egyptians were using it they did not have ongoing global communication with anyone, including China. It was their own little secret. The Chinese certainly had the intelligence to create glass (as later shown when they discovered the method independantly) but at the time they were not as smart in that field, they did not have the knowledge.

while ancient man's intelligence level was certainly the same as ours they did not possess our knowledge. Go back 3,000 years and show someone a television, computer or automobile and they'll think you a god. They did not even know the fundamental principles known today which allowed us to develop the smallest components in these machines, much less the knowledge and principles which allow us to put these components together in such a way as to produce these grand machines.

Captain King
Why so much hate for reptiles?

I like reptiles, y'know at my old house lizards use to sleep next to me, just random lizards from outside. I use to feed them and everything.

They're a very peaceful animal, you never hear someone bitching about being attacked by a lizard.

Well sept may an alligator, but it was probably your damn fault to begin with.

Katsu
We dont know who are in the top of the pyramid. Does this matter, NO!

We are being controlled by a satanic occult elite named The Illuminati. Who cares who they are, what they are or if they suck blood. Thats not the point here.

This whole reptilianthingy makes it FOOKING hard to explain to other people about what is going on in our world today.

My advice: tell people about The Illuminati and New World Order and let them decide for themselves about who is really at the top of the pyramid. That way it makes it easier to explain to people who havent awakened yet!!!

The Truth is already way too strange to explain and this reptilianthingy only makes it really absurd! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.