I'm sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheetah girl
I'm sick and throwingup.

silver_tears
Maybe you're pregnant hmm

Kelly_LS
Good for you.

Cheetah girl
No I'm not. Not at 13.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Cheetah girl
No I'm not. Not at 13.
Some girls get pregnant at 13...erm Sorry to break it to you, but they do.

Why the heck are you even here anyway, go lay down and put a wet rag on your head. Staring at the computer screen is going to make you feel worse.

Cheetah girl
No it won't. Plus I've never had sex.

Jack of Blades
Yes if youre sick go to bed and have break

Cheetah girl
no

Kelly_LS
And you thing that sitting at a computer is better than resting while sick? Wow......Who taught you your medical history?

Cheetah girl
haah go away and shutup

Kelly_LS
haah go away and shutup
No, just because I actually have common sense you're getting mad and telling me to go away? I'll think about..no.

Cheetah girl
Haha your lame.

Lana
Quit being so hostile.

Sitting at the computer while sick is not going to make you feel any better. If you're not feeling well but refuse to go lie down and rest, don't expect to get any sympathy.

Jack of Blades
I Totally agree to Lana

Cheetah girl
I won't do it because my sis is sleeping in my bed and there is no other bed open.

Syren
Cheetah, it would be best for you to rest. Seriously, if you're throwing up then you're clearly unwell and staring at the computer screen will not make it any better. Take some advice, no one here attacked you so why so defensive? I presume you missed school today because you're ill? I'd say if you can post online then you could have been at school.

Jack of Blades
WHy go to school when you have a Perfect Excuse?she has that

Kelly_LS
I won't do it because my sis is sleeping in my bed and there is no other bed open.
Couch??????

Cheetah girl
We have no couch. not when you have a temp higher than 101.

Syren
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
WHy go to school when you have a Perfect Excuse?she has that

Wasn't my point though, was it? Shall I spell it out?

I SAID that if she's well enough to post here looking for sympathy, she's well enough to have gone to school. If she's really ill she shouldn't be here either.

Floigen
We have no couch. not when you have a temp higher than 101. Does temperature matter with having a couch? confused

Cheetah girl
Why??no

Syren
That's what I was thinking. You don't have a couch because you have a temperature higher than 101? confused

You said;

Or something shrug

Lana
How on earth do you not have a couch and only one bed? confused

Kick your sis out of yours or go lie in hers.

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by Syren
Wasn't my point though, was it? Shall I spell it out?

I SAID that if she's well enough to post here looking for sympathy, she's well enough to have gone to school. If she's really ill she shouldn't be here either.
i know that but you know what?Nobody wants to go to school(Well meybe there is one on every thousand or 10 thousand who wants)And i bet Cheetah Girl doesent want to go to school so she posts here looking for sympathy.Ussualy when im realy sick i dont go to my comp.When its been two or three days and when im feeling beter then yes i got to my comp

Cheetah girl
so your not me.

Syren
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
i know that but you know what?Nobody wants to go to school(Well meybe there is one on every thousand or 10 thousand who wants)And i bet Cheetah Girl doesent want to go to school so she posts here looking for sympathy.Ussualy when im realy sick i dont go to my comp.When its been two or three days and when im feeling beter then yes i got to my comp

I know. It's just that if she's sick and throwing up, as she said herself, then posting on KMC is hardly a decent tonic. If I were thowing up it'd be all I could do to get myself to and from the bathroom. It's agony for me and it makes me exhausted.

Shelbert Lemon
I hope you feel better soon... take the advise and get some rest. Lay with your sister or find a spot somewhere but get it done.

Cheetah girl
no

Jack of Blades
THrowing up sucks

Lana
I know. It's just that if she's sick and throwing up, as she said herself, then posting on KMC is hardly a decent tonic. If I were thowing up it'd be all I could do to get myself to and from the bathroom. It's agony for me and it makes me exhausted.

No kidding.

Whenever I'm sick enough where I'm throwing up and have a fever (as in, one that would be noticable as a fever for most people, my normal temperature runs lower than average), I can't get out of bed for a good 2-3 days.

Floigen
Originally posted by Lana
I can't get out of bed for a good 2-3 days. Laptops work wonders there. thumb up

Cheetah girl
hahaha

Lana
Originally posted by Floigen
Laptops work wonders there. thumb up

Not when you have no energy to do anything but sleep.

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
No kidding.

Whenever I'm sick enough where I'm throwing up and have a fever (as in, one that would be noticable as a fever for most people, my normal temperature runs lower than average), I can't get out of bed for a good 2-3 days.

Exactly. If ever I get sick enough to actually be throwing up I can't eat for obvious reasons and this decreases my energy levels, therefore movement of any kind is stupidly difficult and I tend to just sleep it off for a whole day or two. That's normal though and I generally choose to remain in bed reading or whatnot when I'm awake yes

Jack of Blades
YO Cheetah Girl
From YOu anwsers i noticed that your very Rebelious.People here try to help you but you do?YOu dont even try to listen to it.YOu may read it but you still dont see the point
Ever thought of GOing Gothic?They are Rebelious too

Lana
Exactly. If ever I get sick enough to actually be throwing up I can't eat for obvious reasons and this decreases my energy levels, therefore movement of any kind is stupidly difficult and I tend to just sleep it off for a whole day or two. That's normal though and I generally choose to remain in bed reading or whatnot when I'm awake yes

I slept a full 24 hours once when I had the flu laughing out loud my mom kept forcing me to wake up every few hours to drink some water so I wouldn't get dehydrated...and to make sure I was still concious ermm

Cheetah girl
hahahahahahahahahaha

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Floigen
Does temperature matter with having a couch? confused
I was going to ask the same question. erm
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I hope you feel better soon... take the advise and get some rest. Lay with your sister or find a spot somewhere but get it done.
Lay with her? Hell I'd kick her out of the bed. laughing out loud

~Kongu_Dude~
That's no good. smart

BlackSunshine
I wouldnt even think of getting out of bed if I was sick and throwing up.

~Kongu_Dude~
If I am sick I dont have the Computer. ermm

That much.... dodgy

BlackSunshine
Half of the time when I'm sick I feel like I'm gonna die.

Lightningrod
get well soon
i am not going to bad mouth you or nothing
it is your decision if you decide to stay at your computer
i do the same sometimes
because it is hard to sleep when your stomach is churning and stuff

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I HATE the "I seriously feel like I'm going to die." feeling. I've had it a few times.

~Kongu_Dude~

petpet

Lightningrod

I highly doubt that
have you ever been close to death to even know what it feel like?

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Lightningrod
I highly doubt that

I have. cry

BlackSunshine
I highly doubt that

heh...no no I havent. But I tend to freak out or get scared when I'm sick.

~Kongu_Dude~

Kelly_LS
I highly doubt that
It's possible to be in enough pain to feel like you're dying. Even if you aren't actually going to die. I was actually down on the floor in pain one time and didn't know what was going on. I hate that.

Cheetah girl
me too.

Jack of Blades
Had that feeling too

Cheetah girl
Yeah it hurts

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
No, just because I actually have common sense you're getting mad and telling me to go away? I'll think about..no.

Haha your lame.

Cat Fight big grin

Marth18
Id rather throw up then have pink eye!!!!!! AHH PINK EYE!!!!!

JacopeX
Ive never had the chicken pox....I wonder how it is.....

I guess im amune to them big grin big grin big grin

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by JacopeX
Cat Fight big grin
You wish, smile
Originally posted by Marth18
Id rather throw up then have pink eye!!!!!! AHH PINK EYE!!!!!
Seriously? I'm scared of vomiting so I'd rather have a leech hang from my eye....wait already been done..damn.

TheKingofKINGS!
We have no couch. not when you have a temp higher than 101. A temparture of 101 is nothing. Vomiting is nothing. Massive migranes are nothing. Take it from a guy who has it worse than this on an almost daily basis, and still goes to school. You're just being a wuss.

If you're healthy enough to post on KMC< you're damn well enough to go to school You will get no sympathy from me, because your symptoms aren't severe, and you're posting on KMC. Double failure. Get out, get some rest, and heal up from this mediocre disease.

JacopeX
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
A temparture of 101 is nothing. Vomiting is nothing. Massive migranes are nothing. Take it from a guy who has it worse than this on an almost daily basis, and still goes to school. You're just being a wuss.

If you're healthy enough to post on KMC< you're damn well enough to go to school You will get no sympathy from me, because your symptoms aren't severe, and you're posting on KMC. Double failure. Get out, get some rest, and heal up from this mediocre disease. Well Said smile

Usually when I have any of those symptoms, I Still go to school and not pregnant dog about it. If I said something like amonea or any serious fevers, of course I would stay in school for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.