Kratos vs Wolverine,Sabretooth & Werewolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Champion of the Gods vs These three Feral characters

Wolverine/Bone Claws- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Wolverine_%28Logan_/_James_Howlett%29

Sabretooth/No Adamantium- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Sabretooth

&

Werewolf/Full Moon- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Werewolf

juggernaut66666
Kratos ftw

golem370
Really? Wolverine is the best fighter on Marvel Earth arguably and He Werewolf & Sabretooth have a healing factor. Great Sense Hearing Smelling Seeing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Really? Wolverine is the best fighter on Marvel Earth arguably and He Werewolf & Sabretooth have a healing factor. Great Sense Hearing Smelling Seeing
Wolverine best fighter ??? nah not even top 5
Kratos uses Medusa's head and turns them into stone

golem370
No Medusa heads he has his Blades and nothing else.

Wolverine know every fighting style on Earth he is in the top 2 on earth.

juggernaut66666
Have you played the game?

golem370
Yes.

golem370
He looked like he could lift maybe 10tons and had peak or enchanced human agility and reflexes.

golem370
I played the newest one.

juggernaut66666
Than you should know that Kratos fighting skills are far above these guys plus his powers it is overkill

golem370
No I shouldn't know he is a better fighter he is a brawler and so are these guys He might beat these guys but it won't be easy. Wolverine has fought Hulk Wendigo and others many times stronger and tougher and Sabretooth also fought Wendigo and other people stronger then him and won. These guy are well trained fighter hunters trackers killers.

ExtraMision5555
Kratos duh, hes the God of war

he obliterates all of them in an uninteresting spectacle.

plus kratos doesnt exist in comics so this thread is doomed

but i like the thred anyway becuase the game vs fourms are fuggin dead, and i think thier are plenty of interesting debates to be had

Sparkz
Kratos just look at half the enmies you fight in that game are, then he's got zues's thunder bolts, all those electrical attacks he can also call all those evil spirits from hades to attack the 3, and I'd say he was at least class 50...not brilliant durability but still, and if he can fight off nearly 100 clones off him self he can certainly beat these 3.

Soljer

laughing

juggernaut66666
Kratos would handle even Dante in a sword fight

juggernaut66666

laughing laughing laughing laughing

golem370
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Special Skills: Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a C.I.A. operative, a samurai, a spy, and a member of the X-Men, Wolverine is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, having mastered virtually every fighting style on Earth and is also well versed in the art of espionage. Due to his experience traveling the world and working for various government agencies, Wolverine is also a trained expert in multiple types of weapons, vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques. With his increased lifespan and journeys across the globe, he has been able to amass an intimate knowledge of many foreign customs and cultures. Wolverine is fluent in many languages including English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota, and Spanish; he has some knowledge of French, German, Thai, and Vietnamese. His exploits have further endowed him with vast awareness of literature and philosophy

golem370
I doubt class 50 he had trouble opening the boxes with the energy boosters.

Sparkz
I doubt class 50 he had trouble opening the boxes with the energy boosters.

I forgot about that, I was thinking going toe to toe with 3 giant serpants was more than class 10 though,

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sparkz
I forgot about that, I was thinking going toe to toe with 3 giant serpants was more than class 10 though,
Actually that was a hydra

boriquaking55
Watch, now some1 will make a Kratos vs. Master Chief thread - will the stupidity ever stop?

complexbrother
Kratos is the FREAKING GOD OF WAR !!!

this is a slaughter .

Milkie
Specialguy29

Thanos_1971
Special Skills: Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a C.I.A. operative, a samurai, a spy, and a member of the X-Men, Wolverine is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, having mastered virtually every fighting style on Earth and is also well versed in the art of espionage. Due to his experience traveling the world and working for various government agencies, Wolverine is also a trained expert in multiple types of weapons, vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques. With his increased lifespan and journeys across the globe, he has been able to amass an intimate knowledge of many foreign customs and cultures. Wolverine is fluent in many languages including English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota, and Spanish; he has some knowledge of French, German, Thai, and Vietnamese. His exploits have further endowed him with vast awareness of literature and philosophy

Not bad.Looks like Wolverine has some serious skills.

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Watch, now some1 will make a Kratos vs. Master Chief thread - will the stupidity ever stop?

Don't tempt me.

Mario with the fire flower vs. Dante.

Ugh.

Hmmm....

On that note, throwing in some characters from Super Smash Bros. WOULD be entertaining. I'm so tempted, :-P.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by boriquaking55

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Kratos would handle even Dante in a sword fight
Yeah, my ass he would.

Man I hate God of War. Weaksauce action game.

Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe and Ninja Gaiden ftw.

mustachio
As off topic as this thread may be, I still feel that this is an interesting thread. I would have to vote for Kratos since he has beaten much more powerful foes, but it wouldn't be easy since he doesn't have all of his powers for this fight. I'm also glad to see someone else loves Viewtiful Joe and Ninja Gaiden, but why no love for Kratos Validus? I think God of War is a very engaging game and deserves to be mentioned with the above titles.

Validus
VJ, DMC, NG = intense, hardcore, stylish action

God of War = easy, breezy stuff a 10 year old can beat

I don't see the point in easy action games. It counters everything the genre is supposed to be about or least should be about.

Kratos is just boring. Dante and Joe ooze character. Kratos? Not so much.

mustachio
I actually played God of War for the storyline and loved the fact that so many sequels can be created from the game. I'm not sure how the creators are going to develop further sequels because God of War 2 doesn't seem to follow the first game's story too much, but hey, it looks good. We all have our opinions too, and I respect yours. God of War, in my opinion, was a challenge, and it has unlockable difficulties, and gives you reasons to play it again, but I also agree that it is not too stylish, and sometimes relies too much on the recurring theme of blood and gore to keep the audience salivating, drawing attention away from its lack of creativity that games like Viewtiful Joe have in spades. The character of Kratos, I also agree, is not as likeable as Joe or Dante, but he is a bad-ass no less, and who doesn't love agood bad-ass? In the end though, God of War is a simple action game that almost everyone will enjoy, and hardcore action fans who love innovative and stylish games may not enjoy the game, but God of War is just well rounded and even excels in so many aspects that it's simplicity seems to be its only flaw.

To the moderators: sorry for drawing on so long about videogames, but I had to express my thoughts.

Validus
GoW had a good story. I'll give it that. Most action games barely try in that department. It usually comes down to someone being evil and needing to be killed asap. laughing out loud

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
VJ, DMC, NG = intense, hardcore, stylish action

I don't see the point in easy action games. It counters everything the genre is supposed to be about or least should be about.

Kratos is just boring. Dante and Joe ooze character. Kratos? Not so much.

Hey!!!! I will not stand idly by while you verbally assault the most Savage game character of all time!! mad

Are you mad, are you not satisfied?

Validus
The game started with Kratos diving off a cliff. How savage can he be? stick out tongue

mustachio
Did you beat the game or are you being sarcastic? I'm bad with this stuff.

Soujaboy
The game started with Kratos diving off a cliff. How savage can he be? stick out tongue

Na real talk though, I enjoyed the game. In my opinion it was the best action game on the ps2, I mean it had a great story, great character(imo), and great game play. It was also a challenging game, and the unlockables were great, I mean who would have known that Zeus was his father? I don't know it was just a great game, can't wait to play the next one.

However thats not to take away from DMC. DMC is also a great game, but imo God of War trumps it.

Th real question is who is more badass, Dante or Kratos.

Validus
Originally posted by mustachio
Did you beat the game or are you being sarcastic? I'm bad with this stuff.
Beat it. That was sarcasm.

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Na real talk though, I enjoyed the game. In my opinion it was the best action game on the ps2, I mean it had a great story, great character(imo), and great game play. It was also a challenging game, and the unlockables were great, I mean who would have known that Zeus was his father? I don't know it was just a great game, can't wait to play the next one.

However thats not to take away from DMC. DMC is also a great game, but imo God of War trumps it.

Best action game on PS2 is a huge title to give considering that system had two great DMC games, two VJ games, Zone of the Enders 2, and all that other stuff could be considered action like Metal Gear. I would personally vote for the original DMC considering nearly everything after it, including GOW, ripped ideas from it in some way or another.

ExtraMision5555

Hmm

ide have to give the badauss ness to dante, but with kratos in a clsoe second

on another note, Vladius

what difficulty did you ply GoW on?

It CAN be very easy, but it can be very difficult too

your game might have axidently auto-adjusted (which permnantly makes the game rediculously easy)

Soujaboy
Beat it. That was sarcasm.

Best action game on PS2 is a huge title to give considering that system had two great DMC games, two VJ games, Zone of the Enders 2, and all that other stuff could be considered action like Metal Gear. I would personally vote for the original DMC considering nearly everything after it, including GOW, ripped ideas from it in some way or another.

What did GOW take from it?

Validus
What did GOW take from it?
The game's creator described it as a more simple version of Devil May Cry with a mythological take.

And I played it on default setting so I assume normal. I never died except for some of the later platforming segments ( mad ) so theres no way the dificulty adusted to be easier. I'm not trying to come off as some elite action gamer or anything but you get done playing Ninja Gaiden and switch to God of War and it's a world of difference in the difficulty department.

bigbran

Bullshit!!!
Even if you think it's easy, then try god mode!
It's one of, if not, the hardest games on earth.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
Bullshit!!!
Even if you think it's easy, then try god mode!
It's one of, if not, the hardest games on earth.
Doubt it.

None of these new age games can touch the classic stuff of old. Try some Battletoads and get back to me on whats hard or not. smile

Soujaboy
Doubt it.

None of these new age games can touch the classic stuff of old. Try some Battletoads and get back to me on whats hard or not. smile

Don't forget about Frogger. smile

Grimm22

The best??!? What the f**k?

Tell that to Stick and Karnack

ExtraMision5555
Doubt it.

No kidding

Try beating ultraman (SNES)
Captain Planet (NES)
Espionage (i think thats the name & NES)
Punisher

and i could really go on for ages.

but the difficulty level of games THEN versus now

Wow, the games back then werent even fair.

beating a game with 99 levels with ONE life and NO continues beats the dishes out ninja gaiden, which is probably one of the most difficulty games in recent memory

AND YES

WHO HAS BEATEN BATTLETOADS??

LOLOL
that game is REDICULOUSLY HARD

and i just recently realied i have never beat contra 1 without cheating

And i also realized alot of people think they have beaten mario 1 and mario 3 (even using flutes)

but mario 3 last level is fuggin hard

Grimm22
Doubt it.

Battletoads was hardcore eek! rock

bigbran
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
No kidding

Try beating ultraman (SNES)
Captain Planet (NES)
Espionage (i think thats the name & NES)
Punisher

and i could really go on for ages.

but the difficulty level of games THEN versus now

Wow, the games back then werent even fair.

beating a game with 99 levels with ONE life and NO continues beats the dishes out ninja gaiden, which is probably one of the most difficulty games in recent memory I don't care. God mode, on God of War is the only game, I have ever played, that I can't beat! I'm at Ares, I can't beat him.

Even in the damn game books, they said the only way to really do it was to cheat, they don't even have a strategy for it!
The cheat doesn't even work!

Keep in mind, this is only trying to beat the game, there is no, beat the game in 2 lives thing. There is only, try to beat the damn game.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22
Battletoads was hardcore eek! rock

thumb up
laughing laughing

battletoads double dragon is hxc too

ExtraMision5555
I don't care. God mode, on God of War is the only game, I have ever played, that I can't beat! I'm at Ares, I can't beat him.

Even in the damn game books, they said the only way to really do it was to cheat, they don't even have a strategy for it!
The cheat doesn't even work!

Keep in mind, this is only trying to beat the game, there is no, beat the game in 2 lives thing. There is only, try to beat the damn game.

Lol

GoW god mode is difficult

but it just doesnt hold water when compaired to 100010010101's of older games

heck

try beating Gradius V under 3 continues

and that came out only like a year ago

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Battletoads was hardcore eek! rock No shit, that used to be my favorite game. I used to rent it, a lot. (I don't know why I just didn't buy it)
God I hope they have that game for the Wii!
One can only hope....

bigbran
Lol

GoW god mode is difficult

but it just doesnt hold water when compaired to 100010010101's of older games

heck

try beating Gradius V under 3 continues

and that came out only like a year ago Did you read what I wrote?
Try beating God mode.....period!!
And if by some miracle you can, then try beating it, within a certain life range.

ExtraMision5555
Did you read what I wrote?
Try beating God mode.....period!!
And if by some miracle you can, then try beating it, within a certain life range.

i allerady said i agree
god mode is HARD

bigbran
i allerady said i agree
god mode is HARD No dude. You say, try beating a game in under 2 hours. A lot of the older games, people say are hard, since they say beat in in under 3 lives.
Now I say, try beating the game, with no restictions. Just go from start to finish.
The game magizines, even say they want you to send them a picture if you do it..... now its got to be next to immpossible.

Validus
I couldn't beat a lot of old games, period. The really hardcore stuff like Battletoads whooped my ass eight ways from Sunday. The average difficult was far above the hardest current games like Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry 3. It's amazing how much save points and continues change the whole damn game.

ExtraMision5555
No dude. You say, try beating a game in under 2 hours. A lot of the older games, people say are hard, since they say beat in in under 3 lives.
Now I say, try beating the game, with no restictions. Just go from start to finish.
The game magizines, even say they want you to send them a picture if you do it..... now its got to be next to immpossible.

Lol

I didnt say that, well, i didnt ONLY say that. I was merely makeing a reference to a RECENT game. But actually no, i never gave any sort of time constraint. Anyways, thats not the point.

Vladius jsut basicly summed it up, but to add, and re-affirm what i said, Retro-gameing is full of GoW god modes, on AVERAGE. The NES lineup simply eclipses GoW in difficulty. Old games just plain old WERENT fair, infact theres a few games that were intentionally unbeatable. If im not mistaken i think ULtraman was one of them.

ExtraMision5555
I couldn't beat a lot of old games, period. The really hardcore stuff like Battletoads whooped my ass eight ways from Sunday. The average difficult was far above the hardest current games like Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry 3. It's amazing how much save points and continues change the whole damn game.

thumb up exactly, heck, your example is harder than 99% of games in current existance

Funny thing is, alot of these games just arent beatable short of hardcore training and mesmorization unless you are playing on an emulator and use save state.

Try beating X-Men for sega

wont happen

Soujaboy
The hardest game in the world is mine. My game is so hard, I can get a girl to...........

ExtraMision5555
The hardest game in the world is mine. My game is so hard, I can get a girl to...........

i know, for some reason i cant get them to

Soljer
No dude. You say, try beating a game in under 2 hours. A lot of the older games, people say are hard, since they say beat in in under 3 lives.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/919864.html

Problem solved.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer

Problem solved. laughing laughing laughing out loud

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer

Problem solved.
"God Mode Speed Walkthrough"

So much for being impossible. stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph

So much for being impossible. stick out tongue

It would be the icing on the cake if it was written by ExtraMission

Validus
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It would be the icing on the cake if it was written by ExtraMission
laughing out loud

bigbran

So much for being impossible. stick out tongue I said, it's got to be.
Anyway, I have the game beaten right up to last boss, what do you think a walkthrough does?

SpunkySmurph
I said, it's got to be.
Anyway, I have the game beaten right up to last boss, what do you think a walkthrough does?

beats the last boss? confused

bigbran
beats the last boss? confused That's what the boss guide is for..... Plus, the walkthrough is a quick guide. I don't really need the walkthrough for one boss.

ExtraMision5555
It would be the icing on the cake if it was written by ExtraMission laughing laughing

bigbran
Anyway, Kratos, crushes these guys like peanuts.

Grimm22

Im stuck on the last boss of Ninja Gaiden erm

And im playing on Normal Mode too stick out tongue

I have no potions left so its almost impossible to beat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.