Do we still stand strong! We better!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.C.U.D DF
I know everyone has been thinking, as well myself. We all see the changing in the world. We all have different views of life, thats why were american, where allowed to have our way of life. But, if the shit hit's the fan. If it does come to our homeland,(which it is only a matter of time till it does). Will we be able to stand strong, or will our bullshit beliefes tear us apart. I know not many people like bush. But, it's not all him. It's us giving in to the extremest letting them come in and run our culture.

WE CAN NOT LET THIS HAPPEN.

That's just my concern.

About me, I am very friendly. I would rather get along with you then argue. I think we all like to laugh, even the posser's.

Will we be strong enough???

Please comment

PVS

S.C.U.D DF
I am just wondering if the american people, will stand strong. We need to remember that our land was raised on blood. We are family. We abolished slavery. We are free. I am just wondering other people's outlooks on the world. I want to know what every think's. That's why I started this. All comment's welcome.

PVS
again:

WrathfulDwarf
I sincerely hope this doesn't turn into a flame fest or else I'm gonna be kicking some butt here.

I'll be monitoring this thread constanly. Let's all keep it cool.

Deano
the human race must stand strong together. forget all the diversions, the divide and rule etc. the evil that controls us would love it if we stayed as we are, a bunch of ignorant fools

PVS
keep what cool? apart from the bush reference...what would spark a flame war?? i mean...whats the topic?

the statement is "we must be united!!!" (paraphrase)
well, thats not a topic, thats a statement. so whats to debate?
who's going to come in here and give a rebuttal?
"oh i disagree, we should remain as segragated and paranoid of eachother as possible"

the shit already hit the fan, americans were united for like...a month...and opportunist leaders used our fear and uncertainty to drive a wedge between us, calling those who disagree enablers of the enemy and thus by extention, the enemy. that is how every event will lead when "the shit hits the fan". paranoia, mistrust, accusations, blame, and allout hatred toward eachother. its not an american thing, its just a pattern humans follow because we are simple and idiotic by nature.

is that the topic? really, im lost

S.C.U.D DF
Ok.. I may have came at the situation wrong. I just believe that there are people out there that want to hurt us. I wish we all could be freind's. Family or whatever. I dont intend this to be flamed. Just asking?

It's ok for me to wonder!

S.C.U.D DF
Everyone has there right to political outlooks. I voted for Bush, I ahve no problem with my vote. I chose him to lead. I just wish my kid's could learn AMERICAN history in school. We are based on "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Why should we let people come in and try to change this?

Fëanor
Originally posted by S.C.U.D DF
I am just wondering if the american people, will stand strong. We need to remember that our land was raised on blood. We are family. We abolished slavery. We are free. I am just wondering other people's outlooks on the world. I want to know what every think's. That's why I started this. All comment's welcome.

yep. this country was raised on native american blood and the western expansion. oh yeah...let's not forget the african blood that was shed so that massah didn't have to work the fields, even if slavery is abolished there is racism and prejudice.

as a people...we aren't as united as you think. and most other countries think we're arrogant and our sh*t don't stink. our government while democratic (on paper) is overbearing and covertly murders the constitution. our education system is laughable, and our prison population is overcrowded. while our standard of living is better than some...we are the largest consumer of recreational drugs (although i feel pot should be legalised). if we're not careful...then yeah, america will suffer a Red Dawn movie and you're not Patrick Swayze.

but hey! that's my opinion.

PVS
Everyone has there right to political outlooks. I voted for Bush, I ahve no problem with my vote. I chose him to lead. I just wish my kid's could learn AMERICAN history in school. We are based on "IN GOD WE TRUST"

so...what...is the topic 'american history in public schools' and 'separation of church and state' ???

see, this is what i mean. no topic at all.

maybe its a riddle.

i like riddles

WrathfulDwarf
Ok.. I may have came at the situation wrong. I just believe that there are people out there that want to hurt us. I wish we all could be freind's. Family or whatever. I dont intend this to be flamed. Just asking?

It's ok for me to wonder!

Fair enough...no flamming sounds good. My take on this is unified American nation is rather pointless. We're the product of different cultures and traditions. I'm sure we all want to keep the idea of freedom. As long as we're not stepping on each other to obtain it.

PVS
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
As long as we're not stepping on each other to obtain it.

impossible

S.C.U.D DF
Do you think so? I care for my friend's. It wasnt school shootin's. If you were bullied you fighted after school, or during. But we didnt bring gat's to class. And the topic is... can we as a nation stand strong together. If the topic is not strong enough. Then tell me what your beliefes are and why you believe this.

PVS
If the topic is not strong enough. Then tell me what your beliefes are and why you believe this.

so.......is that the topic? what do we believe?

Deano

your vote doesnt make a difference. presidents are selected, not elected

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
presidents are selected, not elected

close. 2 candidates are selected, then we are given the illusion of a choice.

i so want say we're going off topic...but....well....what is it?

S.C.U.D DF
Ok... I guess... I am asking. Do any of you miss the American way. When our kid's could go to park's and go to school with out the fear of being shot. I guess that's any day in age, but. Why? What's the point of killing? I know not everyone can be friend's.

I guess I dont know the exact topic. I just want people's views on our America, and what you think we can do to help.

PVS
so...there is no topic

i rest my case

WrathfulDwarf

I guess I dont know the exact topic. I just want people's views on our America, and what you think we can do to help.

Well, you have practically killed this topic. If you intended this to be a thread about American Unification then I would allow to continue. But since you're not even sure. I might as well closed.

PVS all you've done is try to throw your weight around this and other threads here in the GDF. It ends NOW!

I catch you trying to flame, provoke, or harrass any member into hostile behavior with your constant attitude I will BAN YOU on the spot. This has gone far enough. I'm putting a stop to it once and for all. Consider this a serious warning. Don't like it? Take it with administration.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.