OMFG i was banned from kttc and i didnt do a thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
The last thing i posted on kttc was " will and Liz vid" or something like that and now I'm banned omg i was supporting their precious stupid ****ing will, didn't do a damned thing to those douche bags , i bet they have inside people on our forum and are banning anyone who joins there from out forum , this is making me so pissed off. mad pirate

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
The last thing i posted on kttc was " will and Liz vid" or something like that and now I'm banned omg i was supporting their precious stupid ****ing will, didn't do a damned thing to those douche bags , i bet they have inside people on our forum and are banning anyone who joins there from out forum , this is making me so pissed off. mad pirate

This was my last post

Kelly_LS
Try typing this in an already created thread instead of making new half-assed ones please.....

PIRATES=SEX
Try not to be so harsh gosh!!!!!!!!!!

shannstar79
wow thats crazy that was a nice post
SOrry u got banned, what did the say when they banned you ?

PIRATES=SEX
Nothing i just tryed to login and got this message

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Try typing this in an already created thread instead of making new half-assed ones please.....

God, Girl let me ask you a question, Do you have issues with the world?
What are you the Mod Police?

BTW PIRATES=Sex I got totally banned from the site for what i posted yesterday, i guess we are not love there boohoo roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

PIRATES=SEX
yeah geuss not lol.

shannstar79

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ?
be nice to my friends!box[/smilie

LovelyOne

LOL do you just exist to lurk and tell people off?

PIRATES=SEX
AWWWWW shannstar im your friend!!!!!!!!!! YAY

PIRATES=SEX
exactly i was just trying to tell my friends here what happend to me because we have all had our problems with kttc. What do you care if i post something here , its not like you have to look at it!

shannstar79
Of course!!! and I cant be letting some girl be getting all over ya like that!! gotta stand up for my Pirate girls big grin

Jack of Blades
By the Way has anyone tried to instead of Using your old names(Which the spys know)youse diferent names.That way you can meybe survive there longer instead of comming back to kmc and shounting kttc banned for posting a tread.That might work

PIRATES=SEX
Awe thanks you my pirate gurl too!!!!

shannstar79
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
By the Way has anyone tried to instead of Using your old names(Which the spys know)youse diferent names.That way you can meybe survive there longer instead of comming back to kmc and shounting kttc banned for posting a tread.That might work

heheheh
Thats what I did laughing

PIRATES=SEX
MEEE TOO

shannstar79
KMC PIRATE GIRLS UNITED heheheh laughing

Jack of Blades
hey Coud anyone give me the link to kttc?Im not a betrayer

PIRATES=SEX

Mistypirate

I got completely banned out, I guess they hacked in to my ip add #? And now they completely denied my entrance.

shannstar79
NO WAY
oh well who needs them right!! Much more better over here at KMC anyway Happy Dance

Jack of Blades
Im going bye
Now You See Me
*Vanishes*
Now you dont

Mistypirate
Originally posted by shannstar79
NO WAY
oh well who needs them right!! Much more better over here at KMC anyway Happy Dance

Exactly!! WE ARE TRUE PIRATES IN HERE. THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF BUGGERS big grin

shannstar79
Im going bye
Now You See Me
*Vanishes*
Now you dont

where u goin?

shannstar79
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Exactly!! WE ARE TRUE PIRATES IN HERE. THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF BUGGERS big grin

AYE
AGREED big grin

Mistypirate
Im going bye
Now You See Me
*Vanishes*
Now you dont

confused

Jack of Blades
Uh that stupid registrashoin.The DOesent take my Conformation code no matter what i do.Man it pisses me off i tried uhman that site cant realy piss you off

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHH That Kelly chick is really starting to get on my dam frigdin nerve who the hell does she think she is talking to u that way Pirate=sex.....ewwwwwww ugh...thats really annoying!! She needs to let us Be!!! U're not Harming anyone!! Sorry that really pissed me off!!

shannstar79
your pissed off and you havent even spoken to one of them yet!
wait till they talk to you youll be even more pissed off then laughing

Chiki Mina
Nevermind them misty, you belong here with us happy

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Nevermind them misty, you belong here with us happy

I love It here, you guys are awesome, kttc are a bunch of over-sensitive crying babies

LovelyOne
I got that kind of ban too lol I cant even view the sitr no mo...oh well

shannstar79
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I love It here, you guys are awesome, kttc are a bunch of over-sensitive crying babies

babybabybaby
KTTC

Mistypirate
Originally posted by shannstar79
babybabybaby
KTTC

LMFAO That is freekin funny

shannstar79
big grin
Couldnt help my self

LovelyOne
Will dies waaaa

Mistypirate
SO CHOKE ON IT big grin

Chiki Mina
I think we should write Choke on it Part 2 By KMC lol.

Our version smile

Mistypirate
I think we should write Choke on it Part 2 By KMC lol.

Our version smile

lol great idea. big grin

Swann&Sparrow
I'm gonna cause some rukus over there now. Who wants me to say something for them?

Cause I have two acounts, one is for sneaky spy stuff and the other is to cause some trouble.

Chiki Mina
Seriously I cannot wait for may 25 2007. We are so gonna watch that movie with satisfaction and walk out with pride, our heads held high!! Our theories are not exactly facts but there are accurate! And we also have proof to prove our theories.

Im so gonna point and laugh..bwahahhahah lool "HAHA TOLD YA SO" na na na na na naaaa

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
I'm gonna cause some rukus over there now. Who wants me to say something for them?

Cause I have two acounts, one is for sneaky spy stuff and the other is to cause some trouble.

tell them that 1ofbratsheep sends them a lot of xoxoxox oh and tell them that Will is going to become fishbate and tell them to choke on it laughing out loud

Swann&Sparrow
Alrighty, now for some fun!

I'll paste all the stuff you guys wanna say to them. And then I'll just make subtle posts about how Will is not a pirate, just a f*cking blacksmith and how Jack is perfect for Elizabeth.

Mistypirate
OH oh and tell them they are a bunch of over-sensitive whiners that can't take comments. They start to whine like a bunch of cry babies

Chiki Mina
ok gurls not to be a party pooper...but why bother go near them.

I wouldnt go near kttc to make trouble, bc then they will come here and bash at us. I dont mind ppl fromm kttc or any other forum who comes here but ony as friends not to bash at us, other than that I want them as far as possible.

so lets not waste and bother going there, we have better things to do.

shannstar79
cry baby cry
bawling
babybawling

shannstar79
true enough!
But its still fun picking on them
smile
ltes get serois about this thrapy threadsmile

Mistypirate
ok gurls not to be a party pooper...but why bother go near them.

I wouldnt go near kttc to make trouble, bc then they will come here and bash at us. I dont mind ppl fromm kttc or any other forum who comes here but ony as friends not to bash at us, other than that I want them as far as possible.

so lets not waste and bother going there, we have better things to do.

ok embarrasment But still, it would be fun to do it. big grin

shannstar79
smile
hey leaving work I will be back in a bit, I have a meeting and I will get back on shortly
c ya sisters
bye

Mistypirate
C YA LATER

Chiki Mina
we already had enough ppl bashing at us grr

Chiki Mina
adios love!!

Misty you stay right here missy lol

Mistypirate
adios love!!

Misty you stay right here missy lol

yea, I will be here for a while Adios

Swann&Sparrow
Lol, you know what I just realized?

You know how I said Will and Elizabeth is E/W or EW! And now, Jack and Elizabeth is E/J or EJ, it sounds like EDGE! You know, we gots tha EDGE, yo!

Lol, I want J/E to be called The Edge.

mmoviejunkie
pirates=sex-
it may have been your screenname because didn't one girl from there come over here saying that you couldn't curse there?-not that sex is a curse word, but whatever-they're stupid

shannstar79
hey girls I am back whats been going on smile

ivebeendepped43
hehe i watched pirates literally 5 times yesterday.............and then i watched the extras and then i watched Findind Neverland and then i watched CharlieATCF yup! we had the day off from school 4 columbus day and i was bored.............

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
pirates=sex-
it may have been your screenname because didn't one girl from there come over here saying that you couldn't curse there?-not that sex is a curse word, but whatever-they're stupid

are you serious??????

but sex isnt a curse word. Its in a dictionary for peeks sake!! ITs even used by scientists!

ivebeendepped43
true, we learn about ssex in SCHOOL! its not a bad word. theres a whoole section of science dedicated 2 it!

Mistypirate
They kicked you out because of the word sex? WTH. Have they never seen the word sex before? It must be true then, they have virgin eyes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My dear KTTC brothers an sisters here is the defenition of the word sex,

SEX

Sex refers to the male and female duality of biology and reproduction, a process in biological DNA that dates back 4.6 - 3.5 billion years. DNA links back in an unbroken series of sexual reproduction taking forward information to present day. The somewhat similar term gender has more to do with identity than biology. The concept is confined to organisms that reproduce sexually.

sex is conventionally perceived as a dichotomous state or identity for most biological and social purposes, such that a person can only be female or male. However, when the criteria generally used to define femaleness and maleness are examined more closely, it becomes apparent that the assignment or determination of 'sex' occurs at multiple levels. Environmental, biological, social, psychological and other factors are all believed to have some role in this process, and the complex interaction of these factors is expressed in the diversity of biological and psychosocial 'states' or levels found amongst the human population. A significant fraction of the human population simply does not correspond exclusively to either 'female' or 'male' with regard to every level of definition expressed in the following table. This discordance is discussed in more detail below.

mmoviejunkie
well i'm not postitve, but why else would they kick her out?
she's done nothing wrong, i've said worst and i'm still not banned
but also chiki all the curse words are in the dictionary too-dictionary is for words not just appropriate words
I'M not saying sex is a bad word but i'm guessing thats the reason why

surfchikpir8fan
i send my sympathy Pirates=Sex here the Registration Agreement terms
Keep To The Code - Registration Agreement Terms

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

pretty boring but mite help lol

PIRATES=SEX
you see the thing is i was trying to write pirates=sexy lol

surfchikpir8fan
lol doesnt matter i luv both names they roc!

LovelyOne
SEX

I think thats a really stupid thing to be banned for..my name had the word Biotch and they hated it lol It was so obvious..

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.

I believe that that forum does half of that^^

Jack of Blades
sex is sometimes ment as your gender

Chiki Mina
^^^^^ exaclty what sex are u what sex am i

if we ask there are we gonna get banned???

even the scientists use the word sex. its on the damn dictionary for Gods sake!!

savvysparrow
Have you thought about asking them why you were banned? It may just be a glitch on their part. It doesn't make sense for them to ban you for making a harmless video.

As the battle seems to have grown more epic by the day, shouldn't we try to send out some sort of a diplomatic envoy? We could create our own Pirate U.N. to work out a solution with KTTC that doesn't involve deeply seeded grudges.

Certainly, there are grievances on both sides. Why not work to find some sort of a solution? I guess what I'm really trying to say is, can't we all just get along?

Please, don't hate me for trying to be a voice of temperance, and for pities sake don't ban me. That would be dreadful--then where would I go? I'm noting that the problem seems to be growing worse by the day, and that really, there's no excuse for bannings, hurt feelings and spewed insults on either side of the fandom. Some how, I don't think that's what T+T had in mind when they wrote the sequels.

Chiki Mina
^^im with u.

If we dont want them here bashing at us then shouldnt we stay away from them as far as possible??

If we play with fire we get burned and same with them. So why dont we just let them do their buisness there and we do our buisness here in kmc. I dont mind if they come here but as long as they dont bash at us or anything, other than that i will welcome them with open arms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.