The New Warriors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Everyone keeps saying that the New Warriors have been killed. Is it me but everytime you have a big crossover dont loads of people die or get ressurected. OK Secret Wars was not a crossover but it was an event were loads of superheroes got togther. Loads of heroes got killed then they came back. Didnt loads of heroes die in the Infinity Gauntlet and The Midnight Sons crossover? I suspect the New Warriors were actually clones, well whatever that many characters cant die.

H. S. 6
It was only like, what, four characters?

And yes, for now, I think they're dead. Their deaths were necessary for the drama of the story. Although, that's not to say they will never come back.

Alfheim
That sux

H. S. 6
Cool.

Darth Vicious
I really think is only temporarily because Justice, Rage, Speedball, Firestar are still alive and eventually they could reform the team.

marvelprince
The ones that died are gonna stay dead, at least for now. The New Warriors could still resurface though seeing as though there are a ton of former members floating around there

Disappear
weren't the former members outed on some website, and many beaten or killed or something? never bought the issue, but i think that's what happened in the she-hulk tie-in.

marvelprince
Yea, I never read the issue myself but from what I gathered a former member started a website and outted former members on it putting the others in danger

ScarletSpider
Yeah, that was in She-Hulk. There are enough former members around that at some point there most likely will be a resurgence of the Warriors. It sucks, because I liked some of the new character designs, Namorita looked pretty interesting with the glyph like tattoos and Night Thrasher had his first good costume.

marvelprince
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Yeah, that was in She-Hulk. There are enough former members around that at some point there most likely will be a resurgence of the Warriors. It sucks, because I liked some of the new character designs, Namorita looked pretty interesting with the glyph like tattoos and Night Thrasher had his first good costume.

I agree. I loved McNiven's rendition of both Namorita and Nighthrasher

ScarletSpider
Those costumes were created by another artist who illustrated the miniseries that was written by Zeb Wells (currently doing the Runaways/Young Avengers series). I think it was Skottie Young who drew it. He has a more cartoony style, McNiven's rendition of the redesigns were great though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.